Movie

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Din-Ah's POV*

I woke up in the morning with a tank on and Chen in my bed shirtless. The last thing I remember was watching fireworks with Chen at the balcony. I was tired and we did have a couple glasses of wine, but it wasn't too the extent of not remebering the night. 

"Chen, wake up." I push him a little so he can wake up. I'm trapped because he is hugging me. "Chen please wake up!"

I see him laughing a little. "Yah, I know your awake." I said pushing him off the bed. "OW, why'd you do that?" 

"You deserved it!" I said. I get up and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. "Don't panic, nothing happened!" Chen teased as I rushed downstairs.

I headed towards the kitchen to eat breakfast. I sat at the table and saw Micha sitting across from with a smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked.

She laughed evilly. "YAH, your acting like Kai. First smirking at me, than laughing evilly. Your getting his sickness."

"I saw you and Chen.....You so naughty naughty!" Micha said. I scoffed and shook my head in response. Without thinking much I blurted out, "Cause I'm Mr. Simple."

"Oh! So something did happen?? Ooooh wait till I tell Kai!!!" she teased. 

"No its not what you think!!!!" I whinned, waving my hands. "I'm just joking with you. Kai always go to sleep shirtless. ANyways, how's you ankle?" she asked. "It's doing a lot better. I rushed down here, so it must be alright."

 

We were going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter