Holiday

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

It was Christmas morning. Everyone was up and about greeting each other with 'Merry Christmas. I walked over to Chen's room since he wasn't downstairs. He was sitting down on his bed, rubbing his eyes. I sat down next to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

"Merry Christmas!" 

He turned to look at me and smiled, "Merry Christmas Dinah!"

 

We prepared the boys a fancy breakfast as a part of their little surprise. "Are you sure you guys made this? This is amazing," Suho said as he took another bite of the food. Eunmi nodded her head, "Why thank you! I try my very best!"

 

After breakfast, the boys insisted on us opening the gifts. I opened the gift that Tao and Chen bought. "Oh my, this necklace is so beautiful!" I said as I gently took it out the box. 

"Thanks, guys!"I said hugging Tao and Chen.

 

The day went by with us sending time with each other. We watched a couple of movies and played a couple of games since school and work had us occupied for the past couple of months. We surprised the boys with lunch and dinner and a fancy firework show at the park.

I washed up and was preparing to sleep when Chen came into my room. "Hey, what's up?" I asked as I put some mositurizer on my face. "I had something for you," he said. He ;eft momentarily but came back with a large wrapped item. By the looks of it I could figure out what the wrapped item was. 

"What is this?" I asked. He looked at me with a blunt expression, "Oh, come on! Even a child can figure out what this is by looking at it," he joked. I laughed and shook my head. I grabbed the item from him and sat down on my head. I unwrapped the wrapping paper anmd grabbed the item, admiring it. 

"I know it's a guitar, but I mean, what is this for?" I asked. He grabbed the trash and balled it up, "For Christmas. I wanted ti get you somethignt hat was exclusively from me," he told me. I tuned the guitar and strummed a couple of strings. "I hope you like it....I know the wrapping wasn't the best. I spent all nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter