I'm Sorry, No

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

"So you are here," he said. My heart stopped. Chen was right in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I felt like breaking into tears and hug him. I missed him so much and I want him back. But I needed to kept calm.

"What do you need, I'm very busy," I said as I let him in my office. "Lies, your boss said you had nothing to do."

"And so, what do you want. Why did you even come here?" I asked trying to keep calm. "Why else would I come here, I'm here to get you," he told.

Yes! Yes is what I wanted to tell him. I wanted to go with him. I wished for him to get me, but I lost hope on that years ago. But now, finally, it came true. After 5 years it came true. I want to go back. "I'm sorry, but I have no intention of going back to Korea."

I could see the disappointment on his face. "But I came all the way here for you. You can't ju-"

"And so! I never asked you to come and get me." 

"Fine. I'm sorry I bothered you. I hope you have a nice day." and with that, he left. He just left with a no for any answer. I broke out in tears. That's it. He's not going to try anymore. I felt horrible for saying those things and I regret it but it just came out like that.

It was my fault after all. I wouldn't blame him for saying no. But now he's gone. He was right there and with one word he's gone. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter