The One Who Will Come Back

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

"So you are here," he said. My heart stopped. Chen was right in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I felt like breaking into tears and run to him to hug him. I missed him so much and I want him back. But I needed to kept calm.

"What do you need, I'm very busy," I said as I let him in my office. "Lies, your boss said you had nothing to do."

"And so, what do you want. Why did you even come here?" I asked trying to keep calm. "Why else would I come here, I'm here to get you," he told me.

Yes! Yes is what I wanted to tell him. I wanted to go with him.I wanted to go back home. "I'm sorry, but I have no intention of going back to Korea." I told him. I could see the disappointment on his face. "But I came all the way here for you. You can't ju-"

"And so! I never asked you to come and get me." 

"Fine. I'm sorry I bothered you. I hope you have a nice day." He spatted back. He just left, with no for an answer.

 

It's been a few days since I last saw Chen. I was anger at myself and allowing for that meeting to turn out to be like that. Five years, and that's how we reunited. I didn't even get a chance to ask how he was doing. I was home, sulking. I found out that it was Kyrstal that helped him find me. She used to friends with him, and by luck, the universe was aligned. But it was me, who decided to put everything out of place. I wanted to know if he was still in the city. Maybe I could find him, and talk things out. 

"Are you going to stay home all day?" Kyrstal asked. I gave her no response. "You know you can take that Seoul internship. You'd get the job in a heartbeat, I know it. And you could finally return home. I know that you want to! You'd always whine about being homesick....." Kyrstal nagged.  

"I can't........" I told her. She just sihed and shook her head. 

 

I was in the living room when I heard something from outside. It was faint guitar music playing outside. I went to the door to check what it was. i opened the door and saw Chen standing there with a guitar. 

❝ The moment I saw you, my world became a brighter place. Remember the first time we met. It was in class. Remember how you guided us through the day and we played games and laughed. The day Micha and Kai became on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter