Meeting

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No One's POV*

It was a peaceful morning and Din-Ah was still asleep. Despite the alarm clock going off right beside her, she was still fast asleep. “Din-Ah, you better wake up right now!! You better get up before I come up and drag you out of bed!!!” Sanghee screamed from the kitchen. After what seemed like an eternity, Din-Ah was finally able to get up. “Crap! I’m going to be late!!” she muttered to herself as she tried to gracefully get out of bed. 

She quickly got out of bed and brushed her teeth. She had no time to take a shower, so she quickly freshened up and wore the first thing she grabbed out of her closet. She ran downstairs, only to be greeted with an irritated older sister glaring at her.

“I told you, you should have never bought that hello kitty alarm. I don’t care how much you love that pretty cat, that alarm is !” Sanghee nagged as she put some pancakes on the table. “And you better not leave this house before eating!” 

Din-Ah sighed to herself as she took a seat at the dining table. She was hoping to skip out on breakfast and head straight out the door, but knowing Sanghee it seemed quite immposible. "Do you have classes today” Din-Ah asked Sanghee. 

“Nope. Eunmi is planning on skipping and helping me out with some shopping. We have to prepare the house for when the girls move in with us. Everything’s already prepared, we’re just going to spend today moving their stuff in their rooms,” Sanghee replied. Din-Ah simply nodded her head as she stuffed the pancakes in . 

Sanghee and Din-Ah were lucky enough to be left with a house when one of their distant relatives passed away. Being such a big house, Sanghee planned for their friends to move in. Eunmi had already been living with them for the past three months. Today Mi Cha was finalizing her move, with the other two moving in within a couple of days. 

“Where is Eunmi now? She wasn’t in her room when I passed by it,” Din-Ah remarked as she was finishing up her breakfast. 

“I’m not sure, she said she needed to go out and get something,” Sanghee simply replied. Din-Ah chugged her glass of water and got up. “Well I have to go! I would love to help clean up, but I’m running a bit late. See you later today!” Din-Ah said as she was heading out the door. 

Sanghee just rolled her eyes as she grabbed the dirty plates. 

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Dinah's POV*

“Din-Ah!! You finally came!!” Mi Cha exclaimed. She was waiting at our usually meet up spot. I decided to run to her since I didn’t want to keep her waiting. “Yeah, sorry. I woke up a bit late today,” I told her. 

“It’s all good. Did you hear about the new students?” Mi Cha asked as we started walking to school. I looked at her and shook my head. “How do you know about the new students?’ I asked. “I heard from some teacher,” she responded. I silently nodded my head. 

As we were walking I took out my phone to check the time. “CRAP! We’re going to be late!”

 

We ran the rest of the way there and managed to have about five minutes to spare. “Wait, I need some coffee. Wait right here, I’ll be really quick!” Mi Cha as she ran to the closes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter