Change

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

It's been about two weeks since we went to the carnival. After that thing didn't go normally as we wish it would be. At first, I was relieved that Chen and I were on a talking basis.  

"Dinah, are you coming to the store with me to get some milk?" Micha asked. I nodded my head. We wore our shoes and headed to the store.

"So how is the relationship going between you and Chen?"

"Ok, I guess. But it seems weird that A-.............. uh never mind. 

"What seems weird?"

"Uh nothing, I don't even know what I'm talking about."

"Ok, whatever you say....."

We went to the store to get some milk. I was wondering if I should tell Micha about the letter. I wanted to tell her about the letter so bad, butI had no idea what Ae would do if she found out that i spilled. would do. 

I hear my phone ring, so i took it out to see you it was. kris was calling, which was odd since he never calls me. 

"Hello?"

"Dinah!"

"What's up Kris?"

"Hurry to the hospital, Chen got injured. Come fast to the hospi-"

I dropped my phone and started running as fast as I can. Micha left everything behind, picked up my phone and start running after me. 

 

 

"What happened?" I asked as I marched into his room

"Chen was helping this little kid out, when a car hit him," Luhan told me. I looked at the bed and saw Chen in bandages. He looked in so much pain. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. I smiled back at him.

 

It was the next morning and I decided to visit Chen early in the morning. I didn't have much time with him alone since everyone was in the room. I entered the hospital and asked them if I can go to Chen's room. They escorted me there.

"Mr.Kim, you have a visitor."

Chen looked at my direction. I walked into the room.

"Dinah...." he said smiling.

I sat down next to him.

"What happened."

"I got hit by a car."

"Do you know who did it?"

Chen stared at me for a while. He got up and cupped my face with his hands. 

"You ask too many questions." 

He leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips."Is that a problem?" I asked jokingly. He smiled. We talked for a while until someone came in. "Awww look, Chen is hurt. What happened??!" Ae asked. Hopw could she possibly make her way in the room. I was furious at the sight of her. "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED," I screamed at Ae.

She came closer to me. "Now, now. Don't get mad. It's not my fault you guys didn't listen." 

Yoon came in the room. "And you might be next Dinah."

"You wouldn't dare," Chen said.

"Hey, we did it to you. So she might be next. This wouldn't have happened if you guys just followed directions." 

Ae come closer and grabbed a scalpel from the tray. She pushed me on the floor and she kneeled over towards me. She gave me to cut on my cheek. I winced in pain. 

"STOP," Chen screamed.

"There's your lesson. Next time follow directions." Ae said.  I looked over to Chen.

"Now leave."

"NO."

"So you didn't learn your lesson?" Ae asked coming towards me.

"Dinah, go."

"I don't want to leave though," I said. Tears start rolling off my cheek.

"Then I guess you wan-"

"DINAH GO. YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT. We'll find another way, I promise." 

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep. The only way out of this is death." Ae sang.

"But Chen-"

"LEAVE DINAH."

Chen looked worried. I know he didn't mean to scream at me. It was for my safety, but I couldn't help it and get mad at him. Not wanting to face them I turn around and start running away from them. I ran home as fast as I can. Tears kept coming out of my eyes.

I almost reached home, so I wiped my eyes. And the blood was already dried up. I opened the door to the house. I made up and excuse to why I didn't call and how I got a cut. I went upstairs to the bathroom to clean the blood up. 

I went to my room and went to sleep.

 

It's been about two weeks and Chen can finally come home. It was the morning when he was arriving. I was in my room cleaning my room when I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter