Breakup

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV

As the days keep passing by we get further apart. It angered me that this is happening to me. What did I ever do to Ae? I didn't do anything wrong, so why do I deserve this? 

Micha and I were walking to school. It was quiet for a while until Micha broke the silence. "Hey Dinah, you ok?"

"Yea why?" I asked. I knew why she would think I was acting off.

"You seem gloomier these days. And I barely see you spend time with Chen. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired of all this work I have to do. Things are kind of difficult now."

"Well, I'm here for you. Anytime you need help, you know who to call." Mi Cha said nudging me. 

 

It was lunch time so I decided to go to the library. When I was walking down the hall I heard some girls talking.

"So Chen is single now!? He broke up with his girlfriend?"

"I don't know? I don't see them together so maybe......."

The girls started giggling and walked away. 

"Chen and I broke up? Well, it does seem like it...." I just shook my head and went to the library.

 

I sat down at the table near the window at the back. I couldn't stop thinking of what those girls said. Me and Chen, breaking up? Should I, or should I not? Well if we did break up then Ae would leave us alone. And we can be friends again and start talking to each other. Things would be the same. Instead of yelling and ignoring each other. No more cold shoulders. It wouldn't be so toxic.

"The best thing to do is to break up. How hard can that be....."

 

It was the end of the day and I headed home by myself. I was walking past the park and saw those two little kids that I always see on my way home, Yoohyun and Ahreum. They were on the swings. Ahreum saw me walk by.

"Hi Dinah," she said running towards me. Yoohyun followed her.

"Hi Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter