What?...Is this feeling?!

Hey! I’m the new girl!

We sat down and ate our scnacks.

"Yunhi what kind of song do you have in mind to sing for the audition?" Aske Yoseob oppa

"Hurrmmm...I was thinking of singing a english song." I said while munching a bread.

"A english song..That'll be difficult.." said Hyunseung

"Wae? It's not difficult at all!" I said

"Oh?! Then that's mean you're good at english then?" Asked Gikwang

"Of course I do! I live at USA for 8 years!" I said

"8 years? That's long.." said Junhyung

"Oh..that's right! you dont know anything about me yet.." I said. 'I forgot that they just met me few days ago, but it felt like we had know each other since.. forever.'

"We do know something about you now.." said Doojoon

"Yeah..We know that you like rolling around.." Said Dongwoon

"Have a cute funny ringtone.." Said Yoseob

"And have a wild imaganation~" continued Gikwang

"Okayy~~ I got it, you guys think I'm weird and all." I said while opening a water bottle cap.

"Hahaha...It's not weird. It's..." said Hyunseung

"Fun!" said Yoseob

We looked at Yoseob and he was laying on the floor and started to roll like I did before.

"It's fun right? I wanna do it again!" I said and start to rolled.

Me and yoseob were rolling all over the room, while the members laughing and saying that we are childish and stuff.

Yoseob and I crashed into each other.

"Hahahaha..oppa you should watch out where you are going!" I said 

"Hehehe..It's not like im the only one." He said and tickled me

"Ahh~!! Oppa!" I said and tickled him back. This time we ran across the room, trying to catch eachother and tickled. I went and ran behind Hyunseung.

"Hyuenseung oppa! help me~~ A monster is chasing me~" I said while standing behind Hyuseung.

"Ya! Yunhi-ah~ Im not a monster~" Yoseob said

"Aishhh~ you guys are like a 3 year old kids" Hyuseung said

I then tickled hyuseung oppa.

"Wuahh~ yah Yunhi" he said and start to chase me

"Who's the 3 year old now? Blueekk~~" I said and stick my tounge out.

Then Hyuseung and yoseob team up together to catch me. The other members are in their own world not wanting to bother us.

Yoseob came running and tickled me.

"Hahahaha!~ Okay! Okay~ I give up~" I said laughing on the floor. Suddenly yoseob tripped and he was above me.

We looked at each other, we were still laughing but then our laughter fade. We looked at eachother for a long time. 'Wuahhh!~~ It's that eyes again. Sparkling eyes. Somehow I felt something likee...electrict shock? or maybe butterflies in my bellies? That's weird, I dont remember eating a butterfly.' We stared eachother for so long, I started to blink many times and realize that we are close.

"Wuahh~~ oppa you're heavy~~" I said

"Ah! Mianhe~" He said and start to stood up and helped me by giving his hand out. I stood up and I saw Hyunseung oppa giggled.

"Hyunseung oppa! What's so funny?~" I said as I went to Hyunseung side.

"Im not telling you~" He said and sat down with the other members

"Tel me~~" I said and followed him.

Yoseob then came and sit down next to me, it seems that...he's blushing? 'Awhh~ cute~ kekeke'

Yoseob POV:

'Wuahhh~~ we've been in that position a lot nowdays. The first time we met, it wasnt that close. The second time was at the street..and..it was TOTALLY CLOSE! This time also!' I felt my cheeks burning wondering if i was actually blushing. 

We started to eat our snacks again, i looked at Yunhi and she seem normal as usual. Maybe im the only one who have this kind of feelings. I havent felt this bubbly feeling for quite a while now. Eversince  I met Yunhi, I felt like I wanted to know about her more. I'm confused...am i? really in love?!