Postpone?!

Hey! I’m the new girl!

=2 weeks later=

This past two weeks, I tried to forget about the conversation that my grandmother and I had. But It just seem to stuck in my mind. A while ago, my uncle called me.

So I wear this:

and I went to his office.

=At my uncle's office=

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" I ask and sat on his couch.

"I think we should postpone your debut.." He said directly. I was shocked so I glared at him.

"What? Why?!" I ask

"We need more time to discuss about your first song and besides this year there have been way too many rookies." He explained

"So..When will I debut?" I ask

"Possibly on December.." He said

"What? That's too long~" I whined. He chuckled at my expression.

"You know what they say, 'Save the best for the last' " He said and gave me a thumb up.

"Fine.." I agreed

"You have shooting at 3:00pm. So be at their sudio, okay?" He said

"Okay~" I said

We talked for a while and I left because my uncle have some other job to do.

"What should I do today?" I mumbled once I step outside of the companny.

"Oppa is busy today, so i guess I wont be hanging out with him.." I continued. I went to the park and sat on the swing.

"What should I do? I still have 2 hours left~" I whined

"Ah! Should I visit my parent's grave?" I mumbled

After a while, I decided to visit my parent's grave. It's been a while since I've been there, usually me and my uncle would visit their grave when it's only a speacial day such as my parent's birthday etc. But I decided to visit them, to show my respect. I went and bought some flowers.

I went on a bus that will go to Bucheon, that's where I grew up before I went to USA. From Seoul to Bucheon is only 45 minutes. I sat on the seat, next to the window.

Once I arrive, I step out from the bus. Everytime I came here, I always felt excited. It's where my past memories with my parents. I walk pass my first house and remembered the time my father played with me at the garden. 

Now, they have a new owner. I went to the graveyard which is 15 minutes from my old house. I stood infront of my parent's grave, left side is my father's and right side is my mother's. There was a huge tree next to it, just a few metres away.

I took the flowers that I bought and put it beside their grave.

"Omma..Appa..It's been a long time now.." I gretted them. I start to kneel down on the floor.

Everytime I came here,  I always felt at ease. It was like my parents is right beside me. I always told them how much I miss them and wished they were here to support me. Although they wont hear me, but that's the only way I could let out my feelings

"It has been tough and complicated since you both gone.." I said

"Appa..Your mother..really does miss you. She hates me...She thought that it was my fault..That you passed away.." I continued. Suddenly, I felt a rain drop. I didnt mind it at all.

"Do you think that way too?" I ask. It started to rain even harder, but I didnt want to move.

'What am I saying? It's not like he can answer my question anyway..'

Few moments later, tears started to fall. I dont even know whether it was my tears or the rain.

"What should I do? She told me..to quit my dream of being a singer..but I'm almost there...almost *Sob* Sob* " I cried even harder. My phone was vibrating but I couldnt care less.

It's funny...I always cry when something like this happens to me. Infront of everyone else, I tried to hide my pain by smiling and being cheerful..but when I'm alone...I just couldnt hold this painess in my heart anymore...I just want to let out...I cover my face with my knees and lay my back on the tree.

I have been staying there for about 40 minutes(forgeting about having a photo shoot) and the rain slowly started to stop. Since I was under the tree, my clothes were not that wet.

I slowly lift my head up...

"Urghh~ I must have been crazy.." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. When the rain stops, I stood up and went to the park that I usually go when I was little. 

I went inside the slide tube. I always like to stay in here because the tube have diffrent cloours which made it look colourfull. I used to hide in here when I was little, just when I was feeling lonely or sad. I stayed in there for a while and remembered about my grandmothers conversation, that we had. Still cant let it out of my head. Somehow, I felt like I should be going somewhere...

"Do I have to be somewhere? I dont have anything to do today..right?" I mumbled.

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate again. I took my phone out from my pocket and saw the caller (Uncle)

I was hesitating to answer it. I didnt answer it and switched it off, I didnt feel like talking to anyone right now... I stayed in the slide..for a while and start to think about stuff...my future..etc.

 

Yoseob POV (3:30pm in the car)

I finished filming an variety show and was going back to my dorm. Suddenly my phone started to rang. Caller (Mr Hong Seung Sung)

"Yobeoseyo?" I answered

"Yoseob! I need to talk to you, have you seen Yunhi?" He ask

"Eh? Yunhi? Annie.. I havent seen her..wae??"I ask. The other members started to face me when I said her name.

"She isnt picking up my call...Come to my office and I'll explain to you" He said and hung up

"Hyung! Take me to the Cube ent!" I patt my manager (Park Joonkun)

"Yoseob, what's wrong?" Junhyung ask

"Mr Hong Seung Sung need to talk to me.." I said

"But..what about Yunhi?" Hyunseung ask

"I dont really know..He didnt explain it to me.." I said

=At Cube Ent 4:00pm=

I went to his office while the others went back to their dorm

"What happen to Yunhi?" I ask once I went inside. I sat on his couch. He was walking back and forth, worriedly.

"She's missing! I called her several time but she isn't picking up.." He explained

"She's missing? Wait, let me try and contact her.." I said and took out my phone to call her.

"She didnt answer" I said and start to worry as well.

"Where could she be? I told her that she have photo shooting at 3..Urghh~ She's a troublemaker~" He said furiously.

"Where do you think she might be?" I ask

"Well she wont be at her dorm for sure.." He said and started to think

"Maybe.." He said

"What?" I ask curiously

"Bucheon?" He said. I looked at him..confused

"Maybe..she went and visit her parents's grave.." He explained

"Should we go?" I ask and he nodded. We quickly got on his car and went to Bucehon. There was a traffic jam ahead, so I guess we would arrive late.

 

Yunhi POV

I stood infront of my old house. Suddenly, the owner of the house saw that I was staring at the house. 

"Excuse me, who are you?" She ask

"Ah..mianhae..This used to be my house. I was just checking on it" I said and gave a slight smile.

"Oh..I see" She was looking at me, up and down. Weirdly..because my clothes were quite wet.

"Well, I should be going now.."I said and bowed. 

Suddenly, I ran...I ran as my tears slowly went down on my cheeks. I felt sad, Like a stranger came and took something precious away from me. That house, have many memories of me and my parents. I wiped away my tears as I ran. I ran even faster...

I didnt notice there was a cliff up ahead...and..I fell.

"Kyaa!!" I shouted as I fell on a big rock. I pinned myself to the wall and tried not to move. I slowly looked down and it was soooo high.

"Someone?!" I shouted, but there wasnt any response.

'Yoseob oppa!'

He was the first one that came into my mind. I slowly went to reach my pocket, but the rocks started to tremble little by little. I was too scared to move anymore.

"Pabo! Wae did I ran without opening my eyes?" I blamed myself.

"Someone..please..help.." I said

 

Yoseob POV

While we were in the car. 

"Why does it worry you so much? She just went there to visit her parents right?" I ask out of curiousity.

"Last time, When she went alone without telling anyone..She nearly got kidnap..She doesnt know the directions to well...Who knows, this time it would be the same?" He explained

After hearing that, I'm really worried about Yunhi safety..

'Yunhi...Please be safe..'

=Arrived=

When we arrive, we split up to search for her because it seems faster that way. He went to the grave just incase if Yunhi is still there, while I went to her old house that Mr Hong Seung Sung pointed at. He told me that If one of us found her, we need to  contact eachother as soon as possible.

I an to the direction that he pointed at. I went pass the houses and up ahead I saw a cliff. There wasnt any gate to closed that direction, it must be dangerous if someone fall from there.

I was about to went to the other direction but suddenly, I heard an familliar voice from that direction.

"Dont tell me.." I mumbled. I quickly went to the cliff and looked down...it was Yunhi...

 

Yunhi POV

"Help! Someone!" I shouted

"Im scared.." I mumbled... I didnt know what to do anymore...I couldnt help myself but to just cry...and wait..

Suddenly, I heard someone's footsteps.

"Yunhi!" I heard. I looked up and it was..Yoseob...

"Oppa!" I shouted

"Hold on..." He said and held out left hand while his right hand was holding on to a tree, tightly.

I was about to took his hand but the rocks started to trembled again.

"Kyaa!" I shouted and was about to fall but Yoseob quickly grabbed my hand and hold on tight.

He started to pull me up, I kicked on the wall and put force on it to help me climb up.

"H-hold on.." He said. "Gyaaa!!" He shouted while pulling me up.

When I was finally on top, I hugged Yoseob tightly and began to cry on the ground.

"Oppa~ I was so scared~" I sobbed. He my hair and I could hear he was panting heavily. He was tired after pulling me up.

"Shhh... I'm here.." He whispered.

While I was hugging him, he text my uncle saying that he found me.

He break our hug and wiped away my tears. We started walking back to my uncle's car. Somehow, my knee hurts but I just continue walking

"Why did you came alone? We were worried..." He said while holding my hand.

My clothes were dirty because of the accident just now at the cliff.

"You were busy with your scedules..my uncle were busy with his job..I dont want to be a burden to someone.." I explained. My throat were sore...my body ache..I'm..tired...

"Fine, I understand.." He said while linking our fingers together and hold them tightly.

I kept on quite and avoid any eye contact. I felt miserable and it is embarassing for him to see this kind of image of mine.

Once we were infront of my uncle's car. My uncle came and look at me, shockingly. He look at me, up and down...to see that I was a mess.

"What happen?" He ask and came closer to me.

"Why is your clothes dirty?" He ask and hold my shoulder. I didnt look at him and didnt want to answer his question.

"She fell down on a cliff...." Yoseob explained

"Dont come here alone next time okay? You are reckless sometimes" He said. I just nodded and went into the car at the back seat.

 

Yoseob POV

"What's wrong with her?" He ask

"I think she is just tired.." I said and followed Yunhi, I sit next to her.

He drove us back home. Few momments later, I realize that her knee was injured. I didnt realize this until now, her jeans were black so I didnt know it was bleeding.

"Yunhi! Your knee is injured!" I said and gently touch her right knee...I was right..it is blood.

"Whta?! Do you want to go to hospital?" Mr Heung Seung Sung ask

"No, just send me home.." She said 

"But your knee is badly injured.." I said and took a closer look

"Just let me rest at  home, then it would be alright.." She said and looked outside the window.

Then, there was silence. None of us talk.

When we arrive, it was already 7:00pm.

We were infront of Yunhi's dorm.

"Yunhi, you dont need to come for lessons until your knee recover okay?" Mr Hong Seung Sung ask but Yunhi stubburnly shook her head.

"No, I will be just ine.." She said and went out

"Aishh~ She is really stubburn.." He said. He then started to face me.

"Yoseob, you want a lift to your dorm?" He ask

"Annie..I want to stay with Yunhi for a while.." I said and went out. I said goodbye at him. When he left, I turned around and saw Yunhi, struggling to walk properly.

I quickly went to her and put one of her arm around my shoulder. I opened the door and help her to her living room, the I carefully put her on the couch.

"Where's the first aid kit?" I ask

"Annie..It's fi-"

"Yunhi...tell me.." I said as I hold her wrist.

"There.." She pointed at one of the cabinet under the tv.

I went and took the first aid kit and started to treat her knee.

"Sorry...I always troubled you..." She said suddenly.

"It's okay... I care for you.." I said and continue to treat her wound. 

Suddenly, her tears drops on my hand. I looked up and saw that she was crying.

                                                                                                                                                                    

Is it too long? Anyway I hope you guys like my story! I will continue updating! So, please look forward to it!

Feel free to comment below! And Subscribe!!!!

p.s My favourite face of Yoseob is...urghhhh~ ALL! Speacially the cool one!! hehehe ^^

Crazzyyy Yoseob~