My Hero

Hey! I’m the new girl!

 

The sound of the slap made everyone silent and started to face us. My face was so hurt that made my eyes filled with tears. 

"How dare you!" She shouted. I turned my head to face her and I could see that she is full of anger

"How dare you showed me your face! Didnt I told you before to never let me see that face of yours again?!" She shouted

Everyone was in a mob surrounding us. I could hear them whispering to one another

'What's going on here?'

'Who is she?'

'Is this a fight between family members?'

I started to took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I faced my grandmother.

"I'm sorry..I was only here to sing. " I said

"Do you think just by saying sorry bring my son back?" She ask. I shook my head, saying no.

"Huh..seeing you wearing your mother's dress made me sick. Now you really looked like your mother, which made me even more hearbroken. She took my son away from me and now you did the same! Dont you feel ashame?!" She shouted. 

I couldnt hold my anger anymore and started to fight back.

"I just wanted them to hear my singing! Is that even a problem?!" I ask. My tears started to fall down slowly on my cheeks.

"Just because of that..I cannot forgive you! Even after I die, I will never forgive you!" She shouted

"Omma! Stop!" My uncle came and stood beside her.

"You just stay quite!" She said and point at my uncle

"Do you know what I have been through without my eldest son?!  I have been trough so much pain because of your mother and your behaviour!" She shouted

I kneel down on the floor, everyone was shocked and started to whispear again.

"I'm sorry..Then, what can I do so that you can forgive me?"  I ask and started to sob.

Then suddenly, grandfather started to came.

"What is this?! Honey, look at what have you done to our guest, now they feel uncomfortable..Dont you feel embarassed?" He ask 

"Me?! It should be her! She's th one who is responsibble for his father's death. If you havent told him to come at your stupid contest, he would have been alive now!" She shouted.

She was about to slap me again. I closed my eyes and clench my fist.

She was about to slap me but...

 

Yoseob POV

I was getting some drink for me and Yunhi. I was filling a glass of orange juice but stopped because I heard the slap sound.

'What was that? Is someone fighting?'

Then, suddenly all of them is surounding at one place.

I heard them shouting to one another. I started to search for Yunhi in the crowd but I couldnt find her.

'Dont tell me..'

I quickly squezed trough to see the people who was shouting to one another.

"If you havent told him to come at your stupid contest, he would have been alive now!" I heard.

When I finally at the center, I saw Yunhi kneeling down on the floor and was about to get slapped.

'She's Yunhi's grandmother!? Then, that means...Mr Hong seung-sung is her uncle!? No time to think Yoseob! I have to stopped her from slapping Yunhi!'

I was confused but I didnt even think twice and ran to her. I grabbed the grandmother's hand to stop her from hiting Yunhi.

"Who are you?! Let me go!" She shouted 

 

Yunhi POV

I heard my grandmother shouting to someone. I slowly opened my eyes and infront of me was..

"Yoseob oppa?" I said slowly, feeling a bit realived

"I'm sorry, but I cannot let you hurt Yunhi" He said 

"W-what?! It's none of your business! I can do what ever I want to that girl! I have the right!" She shouted. Yoseob let go of her hand and turned around to face me.

"Yunhi-ah, can you stand?" He ask

"N-no..M-my legs is t-trembiling" I said nervously

"Then, I have no choice.." He said and squated down.

"What are you do-" Be fore I could finish my question, Yoseob carried me like a bridal style.

I could hear all the girls saying how cute he is.

'Yah~ I have seen him before..but I dont know if i'm right ..'

'He's carrying her bridal style! Is'nt he cute?'

'He's brave..he can say that to his "girlfriend's" grandmother..'

He turned to face my grandmother, her face was shocked.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene, then please excuse us.." Yoseob said and went out.

My uncle was impressed by Yoseob behaviour and he smiled.

We went to the nearest park and he saw a convenience store near by. 

He put me down on a bench, I stayed quiet. I'm thinking about what my grandmother said and I was thinking about what I should say to Yoseob. He must be wondering about the scene just now.

"Let me see your face.." he said and look closely at my face while holding my chin.

"There's a cut on your cute face~" He said 

'Oh? I didnt even realize. My grandmother must have been wearing a braclet then.'

"Why are you so quite?" He ask and turned my face to face him

"Just.." I said and looked away. 

"It's okay.. You dont have to tell me if you dont want to.." He said 

"Wait here, I'm going to buy a bandage for your cut" He said and  went to the groceries store.

I sat on the bench alone...thinking about the scene just now, it kept on replaying inside my head.

"It's not my fault..." I mumbled and suddenly my tears started to fall.

Then, Yoseob came from the convenience  store and sit next to me.

"Hey yunhi, I also bought your favourite candy~" He said while puting the pastic bag next to me

 I quickly wipe away my tears, but it kept on falling. I couldnt stop my tears.

Yoseob came closer to me and hugged me, tightly.

"Oppa..You must have heard..right?" I ask and he nodded slowly

"I'm sorry for keeping it a secret from you...I dont want you guys to think that I could easily get in the Cube Ent because of my uncle" I continued. He just kept on quiet and just listen to what I have to say while my hair.

"I dont want people to know, They would think I would become a singer without working hard enough... but I did..I really did.." I said and started to cry even harder.

"I'm Sor-"Before I could apologize. He hold my cheeks and kiss me.

"Stop talking. I understand your feelings" He said and wipe my tears away

"Just dont keep secret from me anymore okay? Trust me a little, will you?" He ask and I nodded. Being with him just gave me happiness, all my worries just fade away.

"Then, eat this..then we will go home, okay?" He ask and gave me my favourite candy.

"Wuah~ It's skittles! How did you know i like this?" I ask

"You always ate that when you were practising.."He said and patt my head

"Thank you~" I said and hug him tightly

While I was eating, he put a bandage on my cheek. I gave him some of the candy and he also kind of like it.

After a while, my uncle called us to go back to our companny since we already finish singing.

We went back, I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car. I rest my head on Yoseob oppa shoulder.