Beautiful Angel

Hey! I’m the new girl!

=Early in the morning (8:00am)=

Tomorrow is already Sunday and today is the last day that we should practise. I need to sing this song perfect for my grandmother's event. 

I decided to finish my homework until Yoseob oppa comes.

I put my books on the table, in the living room and start to finish my homework.

After studying for 2 and a half hours. I started to feel a little bit drowsy.

'I should rest for a while...'

I rest my head on the table and just a few minutes later, I fell asleep.

=12:00pm=

 

Yoseob POV

I was on my way to Yunhi's dorm. When I arrived I press the door bell.

'Oh! That's right..she gave me a spare key the other day..'

I took out he key from my pocket and open the door.

"Yunhi-ah~" I said as I close the door and open my shoes. There was no response

'Where is she?'

I went in and saw Yunhi sleeping in the living room

"Aishh~ This little rascal.." I mummbled.

I looked at the paper work that she was doing

'I t must have been tough'

"Yunhi~ You should sleep at your room. If you sleep like this, your back might hurt later." I said and still there was no respond.  

It's no use, once she is asleep there's no way of waking her up. I leaned my back on the couch and slowly put her head on my shoulder. I rest my head on hers, I slowy fell asleep too.

 

Yunhi POV

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something heavy on my head. I turned and took a glance. It was Yoseob oppa.

'Eh? When did he came?"

I looked at the clock and it was already 2:30pm

I took another glance at his cute face. I took out my phone and took a picture of me poking his cheek while he was sleeping. 

I accidently poke his cheek too hard and that woke him up.

"What was that?" He ask while rubbing his eyes and quickly lift his head.

I quickly hide my phone and pretend like I had just woke up.

"Haa~ *Fake yawn* Hurmm~" I said and stretched my arms.

"Oh..You're awake?" He ask and I nodded

"Oppa...When did you came?" I ask him

"At noon. Whe I arrive yo were already asleep..Doesnt your back hurt?" He ask

"Anniee~ I'm perfectly fine because of Yoseob oppa!" I said and hug him

"Whta? why are you so happy?" He ask me as I break our hug

"I'm just happy to be with you..that's all.." I said and smiled. I got up and he did the same. 

"I'm hungry~" I said while skipping to the kitchen. Yoseob follow me from behind adn sat down on the chair.

"What do you want to eat?' I ask Yoseob.

"Ramen would be fine." He said while resting his chin on the table

"Okay~ Then, wait for a while" I Said and start to make ramen for boh of us.

I put the ramen on the table and we start to eat them. 

While we were slurpping the ramen, I stare at him and he did the same. It tuned out to be a staring contest or so... 

We stare at each other until Yoseob oppa wink at me and I blushed. I looke away and stop slurping for a while.

"What? Dont tell me you are embarassed?" He ask me while I was looking away

"I'm not.." I said and slapped my cheeks. He just look at me and giggle.

After we finish eating, we started to practise singing until 6:00pm since Yoseob have to go for his perfomance on music bank tonight.

Sunday (4:00pm)=

Tonight we will be singing at my grandmother's companny. I'm scared and nervous at the same time.  I wonder what my grandmother reaction would be like since we havent met for  these past few years, and not to meantion that she hates me.

Yoseob and I decide to meet at the companny on 7:00pm, my uncle will take us there by his car.

Right now I'm having a dance lesson and Yoseob have fan signing event.

=6:00pm at my dorm=

Someone knocked at my door, when I opened the door it was the delivary man.

"Somoene deliver this to you..please sign here.." He said and I sign where he pointed. he gave me a box and left.

'What is it?"

I went to my living room and open the box. It was a mini dress.

like this:

"Wow~" I said. There was a red card.

'Hey Yunhi.

Wear this for tonight, it was your mother's. She wore this when it was your parents wedding.

I secretly took it from your parents room before we left USA 5 years ago. I hope you still kept your parents stuff with you, so that you can remember them.

From Uncle Hong Seung-Sung'

 

"Of course I kept them.." I mumbled. I went to my room and wore the dress.  I took a box under my bed, this box is where I kept my parents stuff. I took out my mother's jewerlery. This cost a fourtains since it was from long time ago. 

I wore the dress, heart necklace that Yoseob gave me, handbag and white shoes.

I went to Cube Ent and saw Yoseob oppa in the lobby, sitting down on a chair wating for me.

"Oppa!" I called him and he turned around and stood up. I went closer to him and his face was shocked and he made a perfet "o" shape mouth.

Yoseob POV

'She's beautiful..'

"Oh! Oppa, you dyed your hair back to black~" She said while touching my hair.

"Ah..that's right.. I thought i should dye it back to it's original.." I said 

"Your original black hair suits you the most!" She said and smile.

"Anyway, oppa..how do I look?" She said and spun around

"Yeppeo~You look like an angel" I said

"You are wearing a white suit, it looks like we are getting marry tonight!" She said jokingly

When I heard she said "Marry" my heart was about to popped out!

"I wish.." I mumbled

"What did you say?" She ask

"Annie~ It's nothing.." I said

Then, Mr Hong Seung-Sung came

"Yah~ You guys look like a married couple" He said

"Right?!" Yunhi said and she link her arms around mine

"Then, let's go.." He said. 

We went to his car and he drive off.

From our companny to there, it will took about 30 minutes.

                                                                                                                                                                       

Please support me~

Saranghae~ Pyong! Pyong!