Jealousy explodes...

Hey! I’m the new girl!

I'm in love with this song~ Feel free to listen to this song while reading this story! <3

 

                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

=Next  2 days [At College]=

My lesson just finished, I'm walking down the hallway.

While I was walking, I heard some gilrs whispering to one another.

I could even saw them giving me a death glare, I'm guessing they're Yoseob's fans.

'Hey, It's that girl'

'Cehh~ What's so speacial about her? She's nothing..'

I heard them whispered

'Just ignore them Yunhi..Walk on~ Walk on~'

Suddenly, I saw an familliar figure not so far from me.

He is wearing a gray hoodie with a black hat. I couldnt see his face, But I notice him right away when he turned to face me. It was Yoseob, he is waving at me.

I quickly run up to him, so that no one would notice him. Since the dating news come up, I dont want to make things worse. 

"He-" He didnt finished his sentence as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the corner. Behind me there's  some empty classroom and behind Yoseob there's windows.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I whispered. I look around so that no one would notice us.

"I'm here to see you" He said cheerfully.

"But...you would make things worse if we are seen together" I said

"I dont care, they should know that we are dating. I dont want to hide anything" He said

"Oppa, You dont get it. We-" I paused as I see a baseball coming right at us through the window.

"Oppa, Look out!" I said and push him to the side and got hit instead.

The window crashed and glasses were scatter all over the floor .

"Yunhi-ah!" I heard him shout. My vission started to become blurry and I passed out.

Yoseob POV

I was paralyzed when she said "Look out". I was even more suprised when I saw her on the floor with broken glasses which is all over the floor.

I quickly went to her side, I saw blood on her forehead. I guess the ball hit her head.

I carried her bridal style and ask some students for directions to the infarmancy room.

While I was asking them, I looked down. Not wanting them to notice me.

When they told me the directions, I quickly went to the infarmancy room.

=At infarmancy room=

I slide the door open with my fingers, it looks like no one is in the room. I lie her down on the bed.

I started to seach some bandages, when I found them I quickly went to her side and treat he injuries on her forehead.

"Urgghhh~ This is my fault. Why didn't I protect her instead?" I mumbled while treating her injuries.

"Is it my fault for coming here? I thought it would suprise her. *sigh*" I mumbled again while ruffling my hair

After I finished treating her injuries, I waited for her to wake up.

Yunhi POV

My eyelid felt heavy, what happen?

I open my eyes and realize that I was in the infarmancy room, then I recall what had happen. I was hit by a baseball, but that's weird.

We dont have a baseball team or club in our collage. Where did it come from?

"You're awake?" I heard a voice.

I sat up and turned my head, it was Yoseob.

"Ouh..yeah.." I said

"Does your head hurts?" He ask worriedly.

"Annie...I'm fine.." I said. I went down from the bed and turned to face him.

"Let's go" I said

"Where?" He ask

"Mollayo.." I said while tilting my head

"Pabo *smile*..let's go to the park.." He said and I nodded.

We went out from the infarmancy room and went to the park that we used to go.

=At the park=

When we arrived at the park, I went to the swing. He sat on to the next swing which is beside me.

"Are you sure your head doesnt hurt?" He ask again

"I'm fine, dont wory" I said and gave him a smile.

"*sigh* It's my fault for not protecting you instead.." He said while facing down

"It's okay~" I said

"Ah! I know! Do you want some ice cream?" He ask

"eh? *nods* fine.." I said

"Okay! Then I'll go buy it, wait for me!" He said and run off to a store nearby.

"But you dont have to-" Before I finished my sentence, he left.

"*chuckled* It's already Authumn and he decided to eat some Ice cream..Pabo~" I mumbled

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate. 

I took out my phone from my pocket and it was a mesage.

It's from....an unknown number.

Dont care what happen to you? Then, I'll be targeting your boyfriend Yang Yoseob

As I read the message, I knew it was from my grandmother.

"Then, the baseball was from her?! *sigh*" I mumbled. I put my phone back in my pocket.

This is complicated...What should I do? I ruffles my hair

Then, I should protect Yoseob from getting hurt. He's an idol afterall...

Yes! Protect the idol, leave the idol-to-be!

While I was thinking about protecting Yoseob, Yoseob came with 2 choclate and vanilla Ice cream cone holding it with his both hands.

"Hey, Yunhi~ I'll give you this ice cream as an apology for not protecting you from hitting the ball." He said and hand me choclate & vanilla ice cream.

"It's okay. Thank you~" I said and smiled. He just nodded and sit on the swing.

"After we finished this ice cream. Should we go to my dorm?" He ask

"Wae?" I ask

"I wanted to give you something, I forgot to bring it with me today" He explained

"Something? What is it? What is it?" I ask excitedly.

"You just have to wait later, finish your ice cream first" He said

"Fine~" I said and started to eat my ice cream faster

"Yah, dont eat fast. Look, You got ice cream on you nose now~" He said and pulled out a tissue from his pocket, he started to brush off the ice cream on my nose.

As he wipe off the ice cream , I chuckled because it was too ticklish.

"Aishh~ Do I have to take care of you all the time? You cant even take care of yourself" He said while he was still wiping.

"Then, do you want me to take care of you? You'll be the baby~" I said and started to pinch his cheek with my left hand.

"Nevermind, I'll be the mature one" He said and finished wiping my nose.

=After finished eating Ice cream=

"Oppa, Palli! Palli~ I want to see the gift!" I said

I finished my ice cream a while ago and now I'm waiting for him

"Arraseo~ I'm finished!" He said

"Let's go~" I said and grabbed his hand.

We are walking towards his dorm and I saw a girl, standing in front of his dorm.

She kept on walking back and forth in front of his dorm.

She looks familliar...

"Oppa, do you know her?" I ask Yoseob

"I cant see her face clearly.." He said

We kept on walking and stopped in front of her.

She stop walking and started to face us.

"Oh?! Baek Jaeun!" Yoseob said 

"Seobbie~" She said and started to hug him. For a second there, I felt like a stranger. Like I dont belong here.

Does all girl called him by that?

They stopped hugging and started to face eachother.

"What are you doing here? I thought you still have some photoshoot to do" He said

"I finished it a while ago and I decided to visit you but I dont know if this was the right place" She explained

"You should have gone inside, it's already Authumn. What if you catch a cold? That would be troublesome" He said

What? We were eating ice cream a while ago and he didnt say that to me. Is she more important? Ahhh~ Nevermind!

"Nevermind, I'm a strong girl after all!" She said.

I was just standing beside Yoseob, doing nothing. I waited for them to finished talking and then introduce myself, but this is just too long.

"*cough*" I fake cough so they would realize that I'm here.

They both started to face me.

"T-this is Yunhi" Yoseob started to introduce me to her.

"Hello, I'm Baek Jaeun" She said and bowed

"Hello, I'm Kim Yunhi-" I was about to say Yoseob's girlfriend but suddenly Hyunseung came out from the dorm.

"Eh? What are you guys doing here?" Hyunseung ask

"We were about to went inside" Yoseob said and lead Jaeun to the door.

We went inside the dorm. 

"Oh?! Jaeun!" Gikwang said and greeted her

"Hey, Gikwang~" She said and waved at him.

They all started to greet her and talk to her. Somehow, I felt like an outsider.

They went and sit around the dining table.

I went to sit on the couch and stare at the floor.

Then, Dongwoon sat next to me.

"Are you jealous?" He ask me while smirking.

"No, why should I?" I lied

"You're not? I thought you were jealous when you saw a picture of her and Yoseob" He said

"She's just his friend right?" I said

"Yeah, but still. She's his ex-girlfriend" He said

"I know that already, you dont have to repeat it again. Do you want me to feel bad?" I said and gave him a glare

"W-woah..sorry, I didnt mean to make you angry" He said and went back to others.

What are you doing, Yunhi? She's just his friend so calm down

I started to sigh and someone sat next to me. I thought it was Dongwoon again so I just ignore

"You are really jealous huh?" He said. I turned to face him, it's not Dongwoon but Junhyumg

"What makes you think that?" I ask

"Just...your expression" He said

"*sigh* Fine, I'm jealous. Happy to hear that?" I ask

"Not really." He said. Then, there was silence between us. 

"Hey Yunhi, I want your comment on my new song that I compose. Let me show you the lyrics" He said and started to show his notebook.

I read it carefully and smiled

"It's good, how does the rythm goes?" I ask

He then started to sing the song but was suddenly interupted by Yoseob.

"Yunhi, do you mind cooking dinner for us?" Yoseob ask me

"Eh? Me?" I ask and started to point at myself

Suddenly, Jaeun started to come.

"It's okay seobbie, let me just cook" She said

"I know you're good at cooking but you're a visitor. You should just relax." Yoseob said to her

A visitor huh? Then what about me? Am I your slave or what?

"But dont you want to eat my cooking? I have improved you know" She said

"Ye-" Yoseob was about to say somehing but I cut him in.

"Annie, gwenchanna. I should just cook. You're a visitor after all" I said while stooding up.

"Well, if it's okay with you" She said and smiled

"Thank you Yunhi" Yoseob said and smiled at me.

"Seobbie, do you still have the photo book that I gave you?" Jaeun ask

"Yeah, I still do. Do you want to see it?" Yoseob ask her and she nodded. They started to went into his room.

I was about to go into the kitchen but Junhyung grabbed my wrist. I turned around

"What?" I ask

"You dont haveto cook you know? We should just order some food" He said

"*smiles* It's okay. I dont want to lose to her" I said and went to the kitchen.

I looked into their fridge and saw some ingredients.

"Hurmm..With these ingreadients I can make many dishes" I mumbled. 

I started to cook. Then Doojoon came.

"Need any help?" He ask

"Annie, I'm fine" I said

"I'm looking forward to your meal. Your cooking is jjang" He said and gave me a thumbs up

"I'm glad you do" I said and continued cooking

Suddenly, I got a splash of hot oil burn while frying fish. The oild splash went to my wrist.It burns. I tried not to scream but I squilled instead.

"Yunhi! Gwenchanna?!" Doojoon ask me. 

"I'm fine.." I said and gave him a bitter smile. He hold my wrist to look at it closely.

Suddenly, all of them started to come in the kitchen to see what was going on.

"What happen?" Hyunseung ask

"Go and get the first aid kit" Doojoon ordered him and Hynseung quickly went to search for it.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine, really." I said

"But it burns right?" Gikwang ask and came closer.

"Stop cooking, you should go and rest instead" Junhyung said

"Annie, It's fine" I said

Yoseob and Jaeun started to come.

"What happen?" Yoseob ask

"She got burned from the oil" Dongwoon explained

"That's normal right?" Jaeun said

We started to face her.

"Y-yeah, she's right. It's normal. So dont worry much." I said

"Bu-" Yoseob paused

"You guys should wait in the living room. Go, go. I need to finished cooking" I said and push them out from the kitchen.

They went out and I started to continue cooking. 

=Yoseob POV=

We went out from the kitchen. I started to worry about Yunhi, it must have stings. I shouldnt have let her cook.

"Seobbie, let's go and see the photos again. I miss those times" Jaeun said

"Eh? Ah..fine.." I said

"Are you not feeling well? Why are you so down?" She ask

"Annie, I'm fine. I'm jst worried about Yunhi" I said

"Ah, she will be fine. It's just a splash of oil. It will fade later" She said

"You're right..fine, let's go" I said. We went back to my room and started to see the photo book. It is full of our pictures in High school.

=Yunhi POV=

After a while, Doojoon came.

"I'm not finished yet, wait a while" I said

"I'm not here about that. How's your wrist?" He ask

"It's fine." I said. Suddenly, he grabs my wrist and looked at it.

"Yah! It's gone red  and the skin had begun to go brown, there's also a crack!" He said

I quickly cover his mouth, so that others wont heard him.

"Oppa, shhh" I said and put a finger on my lips. He just nodded. I slowly let go of my hand from his mouth

"What are you going t do about your wrist?" He ask

"I'm going to treaten it myself later, dont worry" I said

"Are you sure?" He ask

"*nods* Anyway, can I borrow a bandage, so I can cover this?" I ask

"Fine, let me go and get it" He said and lef.

After a while, he gave me a bandage.

"Thank you" I said and put in on my wrist.

"I have already finished cooking, help me dine" I said

"Okay. Anyway, Yunhi...." He paused

"What?" I ask

"What happen to calling me appa? I thought I'm your dad" He said

"Are you upset? Fine, I'll call you appa, if you want to be old that much" I said

"Nevermind, call me whatever you want" He whined

"*chuckled* Dine the table appa!" I said.

I finished dining the table and I started to call them.

"I'm finished! Dinner time~"  shouted.

"Wuahh~ There's alot" Hyunseung said and sat on the chair.

On teh table, it's full of side dished.

      .Seasoned Spinach

       Broiled Salmon with Soy Honey glaze

 

   Seaweed Soup

 

     Rolled egg omelette [Gaeran Mari]

 

   kimchi

    Spicy Cucumber Salad

  Fish Cakes with Vegetables

    Simmered Beef Shank

  Braised Tofu 

           rice/bap

"Wuahh~ I'm impressed Yunhi." Gikwang said

They all started to sit around the table, except for Yoseob and Jaeun.

"Where's Yoseob and Jaeun?" I ask them

"They were in the room, looing at a photo book  think" Junhyung said

"I'll call them" I said

"Annie, it's okay. I'll call them" Junhyung said

"It's okay, yous should eat" I said. I went into the room and saw...

Yoseob POV

While we were looking at our photos. We kept on talking about the past.

"Ah! Remember our first date? It's at this mall" Jaeun said and pointed at the photo of us in a mall.

"Oh..yeah" I said

"I'm suprise" She said

"About what?" I said ad started to face her. 

"Well, not all people still become close friend after they broke up" She said

"That's true.." I said

"Seobbie.." She said and came closer

"W-what?" I ask

"I..quite regret  when we broke up." She said

"But you broke up with me.." I said

"Yeah, I know. After our break up. I'm always crying alone, there's no one to comfort me. I realize I lose someone speacial. You were always there. You ease my pain." She said

"Your point is?" I ask her

"Let's start over." She said

"What? Dont you know? I'm dating Yunhi now, dont you read the news?"  I ask

"I read the news and I didnt believe it" She said

"Well, it's true. I'm dating Yunhi now.." I said

"Fine, I give up. *chuckled* You must like her very much, since you gave me that serious face" She said

"Thank you for understanding.." I said and smiled at her. We hug for a while, then I break the hug.

Suddenly, my eyes started to itch. So i rubbed it for a while.

"What's wrong? Let me see" She said and came closer. She started to blow into my eyes, it ease the pain a little.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking the door. Jaeun turned around and behind her I saw Yunhi standing beside the door. She looks flustered or maybe annoyed.

"D-dinner is ready.. "She said and gave us a fake smile. I could see it through her.

"Okay" Jaeun said. We stood up and went to the dining table.

"How's your wrist?" I ask Yunhi.

"It's fine, no need to worry" She said coldly and shrugged off.

What's wrong with her?

Yunhi POV

Did they kiss? No way...Then, why were they so closed at eachother. Urgghh~ Stop making up story Yunhi!

I sat between Junhyung and Doojoon, Yoseob sat next to Jaeun.

"Wuahh~ This looks deliacious~" Jaeun said

We all satrted to eat in silence.

"Hey, I started to remember something!" Jaeun said breaking the silence.

"What?" Yoseob ask her.

"I remembered your mum cook dinner for us in the past~ It was so yummy, that I actually begged her for more. Remember?" She ask Yoseob

They started to talk about it. Gikwang joined in and they startedt to talked about High school past and all.

She even went to isit his parents? 

The others kept eating in silence. We didnt join in the conversation since we dont know about it.

"Can you guys talk about something we know? Something that we can relate?" Dongwoon ask

I smiled, because I didnt stand it either when they talk about something taht doesnt relate anything to us. I mean how should we know about their past when we're not in them?

"Fine~" Gikwang said

Then they started to talk about something else.

=After Dinner=

I started to wash the plates while Jaeun was collecting all the plates and put it in the sink to let me wash.

"You should go and rest. I should wash the plates since you did the cooking" Jaeun said

"It's fine, I can do it. You should go and talk to Yoseob" I said. 

Suddenly, she took the plate from my hand. I started to grabbed the plate back.

"You're a guest, you should just sit down" I said

"Annie, I cant leave you with these dishes" She said. 

We started to fight over the palte and suddenly my hand slip. The plate fell and broke into little pecies.

"I'm sorry" She said and started to pick up the broken plates. Suddenly, she had a cut on her finger because it was too sharp.

"Kyaa~" She screamed. The others came into the kitchen.

"What's wrong now?" Hyunseung ask

"I got a cut sorry" Jaeun said

"It was my fault, my hand slip and it fell" I said

"*sigh* you're really clumsy Yunhi. Look, now she have a cut" Yoseob blamed me. He started to help Jaeun up and went to the couch to treaten her finger.

It's just a cut, no need to scream

Junhyung and Hyunseung came and help me with the dishes

"Yoseob is really too much. He care about his friend more than his GIRLFRIEND" Hyunseung said

"Nevermind..I dont care" I said

"You should care, just tell him what you feel. You cant keep it bottle up inside." Junhyung said

I started to pick up the broken glasses and finished washing up the dishes. 

We went into the living room. I saw Yoseob and Jaeun on the couch. I want to go home, I dont want to see them.

I was about to take my jacket but someone hold my wrist. The one that was burned.

I bit my lips to stop myself to scream full of pain. I turned around and it was Yoseob.

"Hey, are you going home?" He ask. I quickly shruged him off so he would let go of my wrist.

"dae..I'm going home.. I got a lot of work to do for my college" I said and took my jacket.

I started to say Goddbye to the others. Dojoon came to me.

"Go home and put on some medicine for your wrist okay?" He ask and I nodded.

I started to wear my shoes. 

"Wait, let me send you home. It's already late" Yoseob said

"Nevermind, It's only 9:00pm" I said and went outside. 

I started walking to my dorm, I heard Yoseob shouting my name. I tuned around and stood still.

"What?" I ask

"Why are you so angry all of the sudden? Just let me send you home" He said

"But I dont want you to!" I shouted

He was stunned for a momment.

"Why are you shouting?" He ask

"You really dont understand me. Why dont you just acompanny your friend instead?!" I ask

"Because she's not my girlfriend!" He started to raised his voice.

"But she used to,right?" I ask

"What?Are you mad at me because you're jealous? I thought you were fine with it.." He said

"Why should I be fine about it? She used to be your girlfriend. Just now you were blaming me because of my clumsiness! Well I'm sorry that I cant control my clumsiness!" I shouted. My tears started to fall down on my cheeks

"Why are you being like this?!" He ask

"I'm jealous dont you get it?! We barely had time for date because of your scedule, now that you have time you dont even spend it with me!" I said

"If you want to go somewhere speacial why didnt you tell me?" He ask

"Because...I dont want to sound desprate..and I dont want to disturb you..I thought you will say that I'm annoying.." I said. I turned around and started to walk.

"Yunhi-ah.." He called me softly. I turned around and walk backwards.

"Just..leave me alone okay?" I said and started to run back to my dorm while wiping my tears.

Yoseob POV

When she ran back to her dorm. I felt heart broken. I took out the ring from my pocket..

"This was the gift.." I mumbled.

                                                                                                                                   

Sorry for the long chappie! I hope You like it! ^^

Look forward to the next chapter~ <3