The night that bring us closer...

Hey! I’m the new girl!

At the restaurant...

We walked down the street and went to one of the restaurant. We went inside and sat next to a window, we ordered our food and waited.

"Wuahhh~ The moon looks pretty tonight" I said as I was looking outside the window. Yoseob oppa just kept quite and stared at me. I didnt noice because I was too busy admiring the moon.

Yoseob POV:

'I think she's more prettier than the moon...Wait? what am I thinking!? I'm her oppa! Oppa shouldnt have this feeling right? Did I really thought that?' I thought to myself. I was very confused, I dont know if I like he or not. I dont even know what I should do If i do like her.

"Oppa~" Yunhi said while waving her hand in front of me.

"Are you sick? You have been staring into space a lot lately." She said and put her hand on my forehead. I started to blush.

"A-ah..Gwenchanna Yunhi. No need to worry. I'm not sick." I said and grabbed her hands away from my forehead. I hold her hand. 'Ah..it's soft'

"Oppa~ Why is your hand so cold? Here..let me make it warm for you!" She said and hold my both hands. She started to rubbed her hand and mine, trying to make it warmer.

I could'nt stop blushing. 'Oh~ please dont let her see my face~ Please dont let her see my face~' I thought to myself, these words keep on repeating in my head.

Just in time the waiter gave us our food, we let go of our hands.

Yunhi POV:

When the food came, I let go of his hands.

"Wuahhh~~ Food! Kamsamida!" I said to the waiter. The waiter quickly gave me a smile and left for other work to do.

"Let's eat!" I said to yoseob oppa

We ate in silence.

"So oppa. When is your comeback?" I ask breaking the silence.

"It's on July 26th. Wae? you want our album?" He said 

"Dae! I want to be the first person to hear your songs!" I sais

"Well, that will be tough." He said.

"Eh? wae?" I ask

"Because B2UTY will listen to it first." He said

" I'm B2UTY too!" I said and puffed my cheeks.

"Hehehe... arasseo~ Enough talking, let's just enjoy eating for now" He said. We continued to eat.

After dinner. (9:00pm)

We finished eating and Yoseob said that he will pay, I argued with him saying we should split half.

"Andwee~ I will pay since I'm a gentlemen." He said.

"B-but oppa~ Paying half would be fair enough for the both of us." I said, pouting.

"Gwenchanna~" He said as he winked at me.

"B-bu-" Before I could finished my sentence, he just left and went to the counter to pay.

We went outside.

"So, what will we do now?" He asked me.

"Hurmmm....It's only 9 o'clock. We should go to the park!" I said excitedly

"Why are you so happy about? It's just a park, nothing speacial." He said while looking upwards.

"Anni~ You're wrong. The park is where we had our fun times with the slide and the swings. It's where i release stress, you know what I mean?" I said and looked at him. He just nodded.

We went to the park that is near to my dorm.

"By the way oppa. Where is your dorm?" I said while swingging back and forth on the swing.

"It's near here. Just 10 minutes from the shop that we past ealier." He said and started to sat down on the swing, next to me.

"Oh! Mine is just 15 minutes from ther!" I said excitedly

"really? Then I will bother you every night." He said with a smirked.

"W-what are you going to do? Be a ghost? I-it wont work!" I said with a shaky voice

He went next to my ear without me noticing.

"I'm going to haunt you until the very end" He whispeared to me.

I felt shivers behind my back and I started to scream. I ran around the park and went under the slides.

"Hahahaha! You should have seen your face just now" Yoseob said while laughing out loud.

"Oppa~ You're mean *sniff*" I said. I was too scared that my tears started to buil up. He went closer to me.

"Ya! Are you crying? Mian~ I was just joking" he said 

"I'm not crying.." I said and rub my eyes

"There was just a dust in my eye" I said and stood up. He garbbed my hand and pulled me. Suddenly, He hugged me?

"Oppa?" I said

"Waht's wrong?" I saidHe just stood there and kept silent.

"Oppa~ You're freaking me out..Are you sick?" I said as I tried to touch his forehead again, but he hugged me even more tighter making me hard to move.

"I-I'm... COLD!" He said. 'Bouyaa~ I thought it was serious'

"Yunhi.. please let me stay like this for a while.." He said. I nodded. We stayed in that position for a WHILE... My cheeks were hot, hot, HOT! 'I've never been this closed with a guy before'

My heart started to feel strange. "Oh! It's that feeling again..Butterflies in my belly?' It's my first time feeling this way, so I wasnt sure if this is normal or..something?

Yoseob POV:

When I whispeared to her ear, she went running and hide under the slide like a kid. I found it cute.

When I saw tears in her eyes, I felt guilt in my heart. 'I shouldnt have scared her just now'

She stood up and suddenly I just hugged her without thinking. 'W-what am i doing?' Maybe I just felt guilty that I wanted to make her feel better?

When she asked me what's wrong, I was thinking of a reason.

"I-I'm...COLD" I said (lying to myself)

We were hugging for a long time. 'Her hair smell nice...Wait! why am I smelling her hair?! OMG! I'm a freak. I've read about this before in newspaper. What was it?...a...pe- e!?' 

I quickly let go of her and turned around.

"Oppa? What now?" She said and touch my shoulder.

'No! couldnt be. Hahahaha...Yoseob you're overreacting, stop making some nonsense story' I thought and slapped my cheeks.

"Anni~ Nothing" I said facing her.

"Really?~" She said and looked at me curiously.

"Really.." I said with a bitter smile.

"Arrasseo! Lets play the swing!" She said and went to the swing. I went behind her and push her swing to go more higher. I felt happy just to see her smile.

"Wuahh!!~ Higher! higher! hehehe~" She said. I push even harder, but...It was too...hard. 

"Wuahh!!" She shouted. I saw her body was on air, as if she was flying. *Bom!* The sound of her crashing on the floor.

"Yunhi!" I said and ran to her. "Owh! Mian~ Mianhe~" I said while helping her to stand up.

"Hehehe! That was fun!" She said. 'WHAT?! Did she lost her mind somewhere when she was on the mid air?'

"What? You would have been injured just now!" I said to her.

"But oppa! Think positively. The bad thing is I got a scratch on my arm, but it not that big of deal" She said while showing me the scratch.

"The good thing is.. I got to be like a bird" She said while streatching her arms.

"You...really are a weird girl" I said as I chuckled.

Yunhi POV: 

It wasnt hurt at all. Im the type of girl who enjoy her life without complaining, It wasnt like it was Yoseob oppa fault. It's my fault since I say that I want to go more higher.

It was already 10:00pm, Yoseob decide to keep me company all the way to my dorm.

On the way to my dorm..

"Oppa.." I said, he looked at me.

"What?" He said and falshed a smile.

"Tomorrow we will have lessons too right?" I ask

"Sure~ Hehehe~ You're going to need my help to pass your audition." He said

"Well, that might be true..." I said while blushing

"Hey! I have an idea!" He said suddenly

"What's this all of the sudden?" I ask him curiously.

"Let's make a bet" He said

"Using money? No way...I'm trying to save some money, or not I'll be broke in no time" I said

"Annie~ Not with money" He said

"Then for waht?" I sadi and looked at him. He was smiling so brightly hat i might be blind any minuet now.

"Just for fun! Anyway, the bet is...If you pass your audition an debut this year. I will grant you a wish." He said

"Anything I wish for, you will do it?" I sadi excitedly

"Of course...But if you dont.." He said

"I-If i dont?" I sadi lokking worried

"Then you will have to grant my wish" He said with a evil smile.

"With that look on your face, I think you would told me to clean your whole dorm or something" I said with a sigh

"Well our dorm do need to clean" He said as he put his arm behind his back.

"Oppa~ Seiously?" I said and potted.

He looked at me and smile.

"Of course not..We shall not reaveal our wish until one of succed" He said.

"Arasseo~" I said.

Without me realize we were akready in front of my dorm.

"Oh! We are here already? That was fast" I said and took my key out

"This is your dorm? It's pretty small" He said while looking aound

"Of couse it's small since I lived alone" I said as I open the gate

"Do you want to go inside?" I ask him

"It's better if I dont, because It's alreay late" He said as he looked at his watch.

"Oh..Okay then" I said

"Then, Yunhi~ Sleep well~" He said and patted my head.

"Hehehe~ Dae!~ Then, Yoseob oppa~ Sleep well" I said and patted his head. We both laugh. 

As. Yoseob was walking down the street, he urned around and waved good bye to me. I waved back and went inside my dorm.

Being with him is fun, he bring me a lot of laughter. I just feel comfortable being with him. It seems that this night brings us closer...