I'm a songwriter too!

Hey! I’m the new girl!

 

I walked inside my room and saw they were sitting on the floor while looking at my photo album. They were giggling at my photo when I was in middle school.

“What are you doing?” I ask

“You said we could look around..” Hyunseung said

“I thought you meant to look around the house, not my stuff..” I said

“Mian..” He said while giving me a bitter smile.

“I won’t forgive you! You need to be punish~” I said jokingly. I took my pillow and hit them lightly. Suddenly, I trip over a box and fell on my .

“Owh..” I mumbled.

“Are you okay?” They ask

“I’m oka-“ I didn’t finished my sentence as I looked at the white box that I tripped over, which is full of my parents stuff.

Junhyung notice a book in it and took it.

“May I?” He ask for my permission.

“Sure! It was my dad’s” I said

“Eh? It’s Kim Jaesoon’s?” Hyunseung ask and went next to Junhyung.

“How did you know my dad?” I ask while tilting my head.

“He’s popular for being a song writer and producer” Junhyung explained as he flipped the book open and read the lyrics that my dad wrote.

While they were reading, I cleaned up the mess that they did. My photo album was all scattered on the floor. I don’t really mind for them to see my photos, I don’t find it embarrassing at all.

“*sigh* It’s messy..” I mumbled.

“Mian..” Hyunseung said and land me a hand. While Junhyung sat on my bed, still reading the book.

“Oh?! What’s this?” Hyunseung ask and point his finger at another book in the same white box. When I look at where he was pointing at, I realized that it was mine.

I put it in that box because I never knew that people would actually read or see my book. Basically, I don’t want people to see my book. It’s embarrassing, I’m afraid that people would laugh at me if they read what’s inside the book. Hyunseung took the book and was about to open it.

“Oh! That’s mine..” I said and took it from him before he could read what’s inside.

“What?~ I can’t look at it? I want to know what’s inside..” He whined

“But...It’s kind…of… embarrassing…” I said while giving him a bitter smile.

“Is it your diary?” He ask and I shook my head

“Journal?” I shook my head again.

“It’s about Yang Yoseob!” He shouted while snapping his fingers.

“A-aniya!” I said

“What about me?” Yoseob ask as he walked in and lay his back on the wall, he was carrying a bowl. Suddenly, I remembered when he gave me that kiss. My face flushed.

“It’s n-nothing…” I said

“Okay, here I made a porridge for you to eat. So get better soon” He said. He gave me the bowl.

“Kamsamida!” I said cheerfully and I start to eat it instantly.

“It’s delicious~” I said

“Of course, I made it after all” He said.

“Oh? What’s this?” He ask and sat next to me. He picked up my photo when I was about 5 years old, wearing a hanbok.

“Cute~” He said and continue looking at my photos.

“Just admit it, it is about him right?” Hyunseung came closer and whispered to me.

“How many times should I say no? How did you come up with this anyway?” I ask

“Because my sister also write about her crush in a secret book” He said and smiled

“Well, I’m not that kind of girl. I don’t write about my crush in a book” I said

“Then, it wouldn’t hurt if I just take a look right?” He ask and snatched the book away from me.

“Ah!” I shouted and was about to get it back but, too late.

He opened the book and read it, after a while his expression was stunned.

“What?” Yoseob ask Hyunseung.

Hyunseung turned his head and face me.

“You can write lyrics?” He ask and I slowly nodded.

Junhyung heard what Hyunseung just said and quickly went to Hyunseung side

“Really? Let me see…” Junhyung said and snatched the book away from Hyunseung.

“This is..” Junhyung paused

“Not good? I knew it!” I said and cover my face.

“Annie~ It’s Daebak!! I didn’t know you can write lyrics so well!” Junhyung said and pat my head.

Somehow, I felt proud of myself.

Times flew by and it’s already 10:00pm. They were getting ready to leave.

“Yunhi, don’t move around so much, okay? Since you’re not that well, you should rest more.” Junhyung said and gave me  a warm smile, I smiled back at him.

“and don’t forget to eat your medicine okay?” Doojoon said while patting my head, I nodded.

“Yeah, you should or not Yoseob hyung will have to do…that again.” Dongwoon said which remind me of the HOT kiss he did to me.

“Yah! Why did you remind us of that again?! I already forgotten about it but now..*sigh* I can’t believe what I just saw..” Gikwang said. Yoseob was next to me and he was laughing at their expressions. Sounds more like an evil laugh. Scary.

“What? What did they do?” Hyunseung ask

“We…will tell you latter.” Doojoon said

They said goodbye at me and walked out of the door, now there’s only me and Yoseob, he was tying his shoes.

“Oppa, why did you do that?! It was embarrassing~” I complain about the kiss and hit him on his shoulder.

“*Chuckled* Mianhae…But I did warned you before, right? So, it’s your fault ..” He said

Eh? When?…ah!’

I started to remember what he said.

=Flashback=

“You have to get well soon okay?” He said

“And if I don’t want to?” I jokingly ask him. Suddenly, he pulled me closer.

“Then, I’ll just force you” He said

“By w-what?” I ask nervously. He came closer to my ear and whispered

“I will just have to feed you the medicine with my own mouth” He whispered.

=Flashback ends=

“Ah! That time..” I mumbled

“Do you remember now?” He said and stood up

“But you said you were joking!” I said

“*Chuckle* change my mind..” He said and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I just smiled at his cute action.

 We went outside and saw the other members waiting for Yoseob.

“Finished?” Doojoon said and Yoseob gave him a smile

“Let’s go!” They said and waved goodbye at me, Yoseob turned to face me.

“Good night~” He said while pinching my left cheeks

“Sleep well~” I said and pinch his left cheek as well.

“Stop with the Lovey Dovey already~ I’ve seen enough!” Dongwoon said

“Ouhh~ Looks like someone is Jellyy~” Gikwang said and gave Dongwoon a hug.

“Hyung~~” Dongwoon said, trying to get Gikwang of him.

We all laugh at them. Yoseob went and walked with them, he turned around and walked backward. He waved at me and so did I.

Later on, I went back into my dorm and sleep in my room.

=The next day=

I went to Cube Ent early in the morning, I felt much better after a long sleep. I think my fever is gone, how fast.

While I was walking in the hallway, I spot a familiar figure from far.

“Hurm? Isn’t that..” I said

“Oppa!” I shouted and he turned around. It was B2ST, I ran to them

“Hey Yunhi!” Gikwang greeted me.

“What are you doing?” I ask

“We were just finished talking to Mr Hong seung sung.” Doojoon said

“And?” I ask. I got a feeling that they were trying to say something

“We have a tour to do this month.” Junhyung said

“Where?” I ask

“Japan” Dongwoon said

“Ohhh~” I said

“It will be about a month..” Yoseob said

“Huh? We’re going to be separated again?” I ask

“That’s right~ I don’t want to separate from Yunhi~” Yoseob whined and hugged me.

“That’s right! And you guys barely had any rest..” I said.
“*sigh* It’s okay… We have to go and pack up now, we’re leaving the day after tomorrow..” Hyunseung said

“That soon? Hurrghhhh~” I said. Yoseob was still hugging me, tightly.

“Hyung, stop being all Lovey Dovey in front of us!” Dongwoon said

Yoseob face Dongwoon, he rest his chin on my shoulder.

“You’re jealous again?” He ask

“W-what? Annie~” Dongwoon said

“ehh~” The others said and point at Dongwoon.

“Urgh! Whatever, let’s go!” He said and stomped off , so does the others.

“Yunhi, you’re better already right?” Hyunseung ask me, he seem concern.

“Yup!” I said

“That’s good” He said and face Yoseob

“So you won’t be doing IT again now will you?” Hyunseung ask Yoseob

“S-shut up!” Yoseob shouted. Hyunseung just laughed and went with the others. Finally, Yoseob let’s go of me.

“I’m going to miss you~” He pouted

“We’re going to see each other soon!” I said

“How about tomorrow? Are you busy?” I ask him and he nodded

“*SIGH* Then I guess we won’t see each other before you went to Japan” I said

“You won’t see me off?” He ask

“no, because there would surely be your fans there” I said

“Then, don’t worry! I will call you every day, if I didn’t call you even for a day then I will surely have a reason for it” He said and I smiled.

“Okay~ I will wait patiently for you to return!” I said

“That’s right! It’s just for a month after all!” He said

We talked for a while but since he had to packed up we said goodbye.

                                                                                                                                                                  

Look forward for the next chapter~ Pyong! <3

I got my brain back! Yesh!!! I got loads of ideas now...so plz look forward to it!