I don't want to...

Hey! I’m the new girl!

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped as I heard my grandmother asking me to go to USA to be the next owner of the companny.

"What?! What are you saying mom?!" My uncle said, as shock as I am.

"You just stay quite" My grandmother said as she pointed her finger to my uncle.

"I thought you were going to apologize. If I knew you were going to talk about this then I shouldn't have called her here!" My uncle shouted

"Are you shouting at me?! You are shouting at your own mother?! Why should I apologize anyway? It's her fault!" She shouted back

I didnt listen to their argument because I was too buzy thinking what I should do. I did say I would do whatever she told me to do as long as she forgive me, I never knew she would told me to do..THIS!

"Andwe...I dont want to" I said which shut them up and started to face me.

"What?" She ask

"I have been training for 5 years and now you are telling me to quit? I'm nearly reaching my goal, I am going to debut . I cant just quit now after what I have been through to get here." I said. She just looked at me, speechless

"And..I dont want to leave the people I love behind" I said, facing her with a calm tone.

She was going to say something but got interupt when someone knocked on the door

My uncle allowed them to come in and  the door open, it was his assitant.

"Sir, Park Jin young wanted to see you." She said

"Oh, okay" He said and she closed back the door.

He face his mother and glared at her.

"Mom, dont hurt her feelings. I'll be right back" He said and left the room. 

Now, in this room there is just us. She sat down next to me.

"Is it because of him?" She ask. I look at her, a bit confused.

"Him?" I ask back.

"That guy, Yang Yoseob" She said. I blushed as she said his name, I tried to hide my flushed face from her.

" *Sigh* You cant leave because of him?" She ask

"Not only him, everyone else that have helped me and the ones that I just met." I said

"Yunhi-ah.." She soften her voice and grabed my hand. I was shocked.

"I..am gowing old and I dont have anyone to take over my companny after I die." She said

"Your father and uncle were doing different things, they didnt want to take over my company knowing that they were too busy with their owns. Your uncle wont let his children to take over my companny because he knows that it will be a burden to them." She continued

"Then, what about me? Dont you think it will be a burden to me?" I ask

"You told me that you will do what  I told you to do, as long as I forgive you right?" She ask and I nodded.

'I regret saying that...'

"This is really important to me, if you do this then it would be really helpful to me. I will die peacefully." She said and smiled. It was the first time I saw her smilling..to me.. It was SHOCKing.

"What do you think? Will you?" She ask me kindly. It was as if we are close and I thought she changed to a good grandmother who cares about their grandchild.

"But..still... I cant..leave...I just cant. I'm sorry.." I said and push her hand away from mine.

" *sigh* it's useless, even if i tried to persuade you. You wont change your mind huh?" She said. She stood up and took her hand bag.

"I will make you come with me to USA, I cant just leave my companny without anyone taking care of my business!" She shouted. And here i thought she changed but I was wrong.

"But..you cant force me.." I said, calming myself down, not wanting to shout at her full of anger. I couldnt bealieve she was just persuading me! I thought she change for sure!

"We will see about that.." She said and left. I sat at the couch fo a while, then my uncle came back.

"What? What happen? She left already?" He ask and sat next to me.

"She left.." I said 

"Did she say something to upset you?" He ask

"She said she would force me to go to USA with her.." I explained.

After talking to my uncle for a while, I went  to the rooftop.

I went and sit on the bench, I let out a deep sigh.

"What should I do?" I mumbled. Remembering what my grandmother said.

I couldnt hold my tears anymore, I cried...alone

"Why is everything so complicated?" I mumbled

After a while, my phone started to ring. 

Caller (Yang Yoseob)

I was hesitate to answer my phone at first, I wiped away my tears and cough a bit.

"Yobeoseyo?" I answered

"Yunhi-ah~ Where are you? I want to eat with you~" He said happily.

"Ah...I'm at the companny.." I said

"What happen? Why do you sound so..down?" He ask

"A-annie~ It's nothing...Where are you anyway?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Oh...I'm at your dorm, I already bought dobbokie (Spicy rice cake)" He said

"Oh..okay, I'll be there soon." I said and hung up.

"I cant Let Yoseob oppa worry about me..." I mumbled

"Be Happy Yunhi!" I shouted and slapped my cheeks. I tried to forget about my grandmothers conversation with me,as I walk to my dorm.

 

=At Yunhi's dorm (5:30pm)=

"Oppa~ I'm home~" I shouted as I went into my dorm. I tried to sound as happy as I could so he wont notice that I feel a bit..down.

There wasnt any response.

"Oppa?" I said and went to the living room, it was empty.

"Did he go out?" I mumbled

Suddenly, I felt a strong grip around my waist.

"Kyaaa!!!" I shouted. I thought it was a thief or something.

"Were you suprised?" 

I turned around and it was Yoseob.

"Oppa! Why did you do that?! I thought you were a thief!" I shout as I keep hitting his chest.

"Ah! Stop it! arraseo, araseo~ mianhae~So stop hitting me!" He whined and hold my wrist. I just laugh at his reaction, he came closer to me.

"What?" I ask

"Did you cried?" He ask and poke my left eye.

"Dont do that~I didnt cry~ Wae?" I ask, trying to act normal.

"Your eyes is red.." He said and gently touch my eyes.

"It's just normal, right?" I ask

"No-" He didnt get to finish his sentence as I went to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry~"I said

I sat on the chair and turned around to face Yoseob.

"Where's the dubokkie?" I ask

"It's in the pot. I was heating it up" He said and take the pot. He put it on the table and took 2 chopsticks and plate for us.

I opened the lid.

"Wuahhh~ It looks yummy~" I said.

"Let's eat!" I said and took the chopsticks and plate from him. We ate in silence.

"It's delicious.." I said. Yoseob stare at me and I look at him.

"What?" I ask

"You were crying didnt you?" He ask

"No, I didnt.." I said and took another bite.

"That's the only reason I could think of that explain your eyes." He said

"That's not true..." I said 

"Liar.." He mumbled.

"Here, ahhh~" I said and feed him.

"My turn!" I said

"What?" He ask

"Feed me.." I said and point at my mouth.

He was about to feed me, but he didnt.

"What?~" I whined

"Tell me why did you cried? Or not I wont feed you.." He ask

"But I didnt~" I whined

Then, he started to play around by putting the food infront of me and then pull it away so I wont eat it.

I grabbed his wrist and put the food in my mouth. I gave him a smirk, for my victory!

While I was eating, I covered my mouth and wiggled my body.He chuckled at my actions.

Few momments later, I feel so full! 

"Ah~ I'm full!" I said and went to the sink to wash my plate. While I was washing my plate, Yoseob back hug me and I was suprised. He rest his chin on my shoulder.

Before I could say anything, he talk first.

"No use of hiding it Yunhi..I know you were crying..Didnt I told you yesterday? Wont you trust me a little? Please, tell me..Why did you cried?" He ask. I closed the tap and kept on quiet. I didnt know what to say.

"Yunhi-ah.." He said and turned me around, now we are face to face, He put his arm around me and hug me.

"I dont want you to hurt alone..." He whispered to my ear.

'What should I say? I dont want him to know about the conversation that my grandmother and I just had'

"I just miss my parents.." I lied and hugged him back. He start to my hair.

"It must be hard for you.." He said

We stayed in that position for a while. Then, we watched movies together and played games etc. He went back to his dorm after that.

                                                                                                                                                                   

I'm back! Just finished my exam! Yesshhh~~~ I'm gonna continue writing this! So please read, and look forward for the upcoming chapters!

Omg! 2morrow is B2ST ANNIVERSARY!

I'm gonna celebrate it by watching this--> Idol crown prince special

Although I would be jelous of Yoseob and Eunji...But I dont care! As long as Yoseob is in it!

Seriously..I'm jelous! Eventhough I havent watch it yet..I'm scared~ 

I am seriously falling in love with Yoseob! Omg! What should I do!!~