Meeting with B2ST for the first time

Hey! I’m the new girl!

While we were on the way...

"Oh! that's right! Yunhi-shi...How old are you?" He asked me curiously

"Eh? wae?" I raised my eyebrows looking at him curiously.

"I just want to know if you're younger or older than me.." He muttered.

"Hurrmm...Do I look old to you?" I ask him, I wanted to know what people see me as.

"No..i think you are younger...wayyy younger." He pressed the word 'way' and let out a cute chukled.

"Hehehe..I'm 20 this year." I answered while looking away

"Owhhh... you're younger than Dongwoon. Then, you can call me oppa!" He said while patting my head

"Eh? Is that okay with you?" I asked, stunned. We just met. 

"Of course! why not?!" He gave me an angel-like smile while patting my head softly. 

"Hehehe..Dae oppa!" I said with a cheerful tone

When we arrived at the practice room. Yoseob opened the door and i heard someone whining.

"Ya! yoseob! what took you so long? I'm dying of thirst here!" Gikwang said while looking at yoseob

"Mian.. here's your water." He gave Gikwang the water bottle.

"Hey! someone wants to meet us here." Yoseob said while pulling my arm

I went inside and start to introduced myself

"Anyeonghaseyo! Kim Yunhi imida! I'm a trainee!" I said while bowing. After i finished my sentence i greet them with a smile.

They all looked at me...dumbfounded... 

"Errrr...Did I do something wrong?" I nervously scratch my neck.

Then Doojoon starts walking forward to greet me.

"No, you did nothing wrong. Anyeonghaseyo I'm Doojoon, the leader of this group" He said and bowed to me, respect!

"Hello! I'm Gikwang! The main dancer!" Gikwang came in front of Doojoon and greeted me with a smile.

'Wuahh... He got a nice smile..'

"Ya! You cant just come right in front of her face!" Doojoon starts to argue

"But hyung...I wanted to know her.." Gikwang pouted

"Mian.. they are always like this.." Yoseob whispered to my ears unexpectedly, it give me shivers down my spine when I felt his breath brushes trough my skin. 

"Gwenchana... hehehe..They seem close" I sad with a giggled.

"Hello, I'm hyunseung!" Hyunseung came and greeted me with a bow

"Anyeonghaseyo." I said and bowed back

Dongwoon came next to me. 

"Anyeonghaseyo! I'm the maknae! My name is Dongwoon. Your name is pretty." He said

"Kamsamida! It's means Melody and Beauty" I said

"Oh! Just like our fan name! B2uty!" Doojoon said cheerfully.

Later on, Junhyung came and greeted me.

"Hello, I'm the rapper Junhyung,are you the new trainee here?" He asked

"No, I've been here for 5 years now. " I said 

"5 years?" Gikwang ask with his eyes widen, shock. 

"How come we never see you?" Yoseob nudge me which give me the attention to him

"I've been training to a lot at different place and company. Maybe, that's why.." I explained briefly. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you finally Kim Yunhi! This maybe late, but welcome to Cube Ent." He shouted.

Everybody cheered! We spent our times chatting and knowing each other. They told me to call them Oppa and I agreed. I have a feeling that we are going to be closer.

Few minutes later...

My phone rang with the song of 'Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo- Snuggle Bunny.'

"Ah! My phone.." I said embarrassingly

"That's your ring tone?" Junhyung askedI nodded.

"Hahaha..How cute" said Yoseob while he chuckled under his breath

I answered the phone quickly not wanting them to hear the childish song anymore, and went to the corner.

"Yoboseyo?" i answered

"Ya! Kim Yunhi! Where are you?! I left you for a few minutes and you're gone!" Shouted Mr Park choi trough the phone, my ear drum nearly popped.

"Ah! seonsangnim! Mian..I'll be right there!" I said then hung up. 

"I have to go. Mian.. see you next time!" I said and waved. Then I rushed off to the practice room.

Yoseob POV:

While she was talking through the phone. We were laughing at her ringing tone.

"Why does she have that childish ringing tone? Nowadays, people would put their favorite idol song as their ringtone." Said Doojoon while covering his mouth. Not wanting her to hear our conversation.

"Hyung, I find it cute.." I said while holding my laughter.

When she finished talking she turned to us and said goodbye.

After she left, we laugh like crazy people

"Hahahaha..She's cute.." I said

"I want to change my ringtone like her's" said Dongwoon while laughing

"Hahaha..it's nice to finally meet with her." said Gikwang

"Ah...Okay! That's enough of laughing now! Let's start practice!" Said Doojoon

We start to practice our new dance move for our comeback. 'Midnight sun'

'She was funny and cute. I cant wait to meet her again. I wonder what laughter she will bring next time' I thought while smiling.