I'm sorry

Hey! I’m the new girl!

Yunhi POV

After I finished my class, I went home at 6:00pm.

“Urgghhh~ Stupid headache!” I mumbled and hit my forehead a few times. The teachers just have to make my headache even more hurtfull! I even have a runny nose...I'm confused, do I have a cold or a fever? Do I have both?!

I started to wash up. After showering, I started to feel more weak, like my whole body is going to collapse soon.

“Urghh…It’s getting worse..” I said as I rub my forehead. I couldn't stop sneezing and coughing, I already bought the medicine but I haven’t ate it yet, I was planning to eat it after dinner. Suddenly, Yoseob sent me a text message.

‘Yunhi~ After my schedule, I wanted to see you. So wait for me at your dorm, don’t go anywhere else! Okay? ^^’ He sent.

‘Fine~ Do you want me to cook dinner too? 'I sent

“Oh! That would be good! :D’ He replied.

I went into my bedroom and changed into this:

 

Panda grey shirt and black tights.

I went to the kitchen and took out the ingredients that I need. Then, I started to make Yoseob’s favourite food, Black Bean noodles. After I finished cooking, I went to the living room to wait for Yoseob. Suddenly, My head starts to hurts which made me squatted.  It’s even worse than before.

“Urgghh…It..hurts..” I mumbled and start to massage my forehead. My body started to heat up, I felt as if I was in an oven or something. Then, the doorbell rang.

I tried to stood up and opened the door, I went to the door walking slowly.

Yoseob POV

“Hyung! Drop me off at Yunhi’s dorm” I said to my manager Park Joonkun, once we get into the van.

He already know about Yunhi and I, even though he haven’t spent a lot of time with Yunhi because he was always busy. He know that Yunhi is kind, he even told me that Yunhi look beautiful when she is smiling or laughing.

“Why? Is it a special day today?” Park Joonkun ask.

“He probably wanted to check on her since she’s not well.” Gikwang said

“Can I come too hyung?” Dongwoon ask

“Oh?! Then, I want to come too!” Doojoon said while raising his arm up high.

“Me too!” Hyunseung said and then later on they all raised their arms up saying that they want to come. Even Junhyung raised his arm.

“Eh? Wae?” I ask

“We never even been in her dorm before..” Hyunseung pouted

“That’s right, It’s not like we are going to interfere with your love or something” Junhyung said jokingly.

“That’s right! You can be all lovey dovey in front of us! We don’t mind!” Gikwang said. Then suddenly Doojoon laugh

“What?” Hyunseung ask Doojoon.

“I just remembered what Gikwang and Dongwoon did in the practise room” Doojoon explained. Then, all of them laugh again.

“Yah! Can you just forget about that already? I won’t let you come with me if you guys keep on laughing like this!” I shouted which made them stopped laughing

“Fine~” Doojoon said.

Once we arrived at Yunhi’s dorm, I told my manager to go back first because he looked tired and we decided to walk back to our dorm after this. He left us and we were all standing in front of her dorm.

I tried to search for the key but I couldn’t find it.

“Oh?! I forgot to bring the spare key..” I mumbled. I was about to press the doorbell but Doojoon pressed it first.

“I’m so excited~” Doojoon said

“About what?” Hyunseung ask

“Actually..mollayo..” Doojoon said

“Pabo…” Junhyung mumbled.

“What did you say?” Doojoon said while showing his fist infront of Junhyung face.

“A-amoto aniya..(It's nothing)” Junhyung said (A/N Remind me of the song 'Not Me' Kekeke ^^)

“What’s taking her so long?” I mumbled.

Then, the door opened slowly and I saw Yunhi facing downwards while her right hand holding her forehead.

“Hey Yunhi! Sorry I didn’t tell you that I brought the others with me. They wer-“ I dint finished my sentence as Yunhi rest her head on my shoulder, still facing down. The others’ didn’t say anything and just stood there while looking at us.

“Wh-what’s wrong? Do you miss me that much?” I ask her jokingly. I could hear her breathing, it was faster than normal.

“O-oppa..” She mumbled. Suddenly, she fell on my arms which made my knees fall on the floor. She looked pale, paler than before. I started to worried.

“Yunhi!” Doojoon shouted an came closer.

“Yah! What happen? Didn’t she ate her medicine?” Hyunseung ask

I started to remember when she told me that she hate medicine.

“Aishh..This girl..” I mumbled. I carried her bridal style and lay her down on the couch. She seems unconscious. I slowly touched her forehead.

“Yah! She got high fever!” I shouted. The other’s decided to search for something useful for her such as medicine.

“I found this!” Gikwang shouted and gave me a fever cooling pad. I quickly put it on her forehead.

“She didn’t even eat her medicine..” Doojoon said while holding a plastic bag full of medicine.

“She did say she didn’t like eating any medicine..” I said while her hair

“But, she have to eat it to get better right?” Dongwoon said.

“Of course…she’s just too stubborn..” Hyunseung said

We were all worried about her and wait for her to wake up.

Few minutes later, she opened her eyes.

Yunhi POV

I felt so tired, I tried to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I saw Yoseob.

“Oppa?” I said while rubbing my eyes. I could feel something cold on my forehead, I realize it was fever cooling pad once I touch my forehead.

“Yunhi? Are you alright?” He ask

I sit up and saw the others.

“Huh? Why are you guys..?” I said

“Nevermind about that, how do you feel now? Better?” Gikwang ask

“I’m alright..” I said. Yoseob stood up and flicked my head.

“Ouch! What’s that for?~” I whined while rubbing my head

“Paboya! Didn’t I told you to eat the medicine? Why didn’t you listen to me?” He ask. He look reallyyy pissed. I kept on quiet and face the floor. I didn’t dare to look at him in the eye.

“Yah…At least she’s alright now..” Junhyung said, trying to calm Yoseob down.

“I know! But, If we weren’t here… Who knows what might happen to her.” He said

“I’m sorry..” Is all I could say.

“Urghh… Nevermind!” He shouted while ruffling his hair. This is the first time I heard him shouting with that tone. Usually he is all sweet and lovely, I must have made him worried.

“I’m going to get some fresh air..” He said and stomped out of the dorm. After he left, silence filled the room.

“Don’t worry, he was just worried about you. We all were” Doojoon said while patting my shoulder.

“That’s right, you are important to him after all.” Hyunseung said. They were all trying to cheered me up.

“Thank you..” I said and stood up.

“You guys must have been hungry, right?” I said and went to the kitchen.

“I already made Black Bean Noodles, so why don’t you guys eat first?” I said as I dine the table.

“Help yourself..” I said. They all came and sat on the chair around the dining table.

“What about you? You shouldnt be moving, since you're not that well” Dongwoon said

“It's okay, I’m going to go and talk to Yoseob for a while..” I said and went out.

I went outside and saw Yoseob sitting on a bench under the street light pole. I quietly went behind him and gave him a back hug.

At first he flinch but after he realized it was me, he relaxes.

“Oppa..mianhae..” I said as I rest my chin on his shoulder.

“Leave me alone, I’m not in the mood” He said coldly.

I went and sit next to him, there was a big gap between us.

We didn’t say anything but look at the stars together. I went and sit closer to him.

“Are you mad?” I ask.

“No” He said

I went closer to him again.

“Are you sure?” I ask

“I’m not mad..” He said

“Then, if I do this?” I ask and rest my head on his shoulder while linking my arms with his.

I looked at him but he looked away.

“I’m sorry, I know you were worried about me.. I’m just so childish, I always make people worry about me..I’m sorry for making you worry about me, cheongmal mianhae..” I said.

Finally, he looked at me and rest his head on mine.

“Well, I’m sorry for overeacting..” He said softly

“You scared me, you were like a meanie dinosaur…” I said

“ *chuckled* Then, let me make it up to you..” He said

“Huh?” I looked at him, confused.

He pulled me closer and lean in for a kiss, I quickly cover my mouth and it turned out that he kissed my fingers instead.

"Eh?! Why did you-" He got cut off.

 

"Did you forget? I have a cold and a fever~" I said

"Aishh~ This is why I wanted you to eat the medicine.." He whined. I giggled at his cute expression.

"I'll eat it later..Achoo!" I sneezed

"Why didnt you come out with your jacket? It's already Autumn you know? You might get worse.." He said as he put his jacket around me.

"I forgot.." I said and thank him. Suddenly, I heard his stomach growling.

"Are you hungry?" I ask

"Yeah, what did you cook for dinner?" He ask

"I already make Black Bean Noodles. I think they-" I got cut in.

"Black bean noodles? Why didn’t you say so earlier? It's my favourite food~" He whined.

"Let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and we went inside my dorm. They were already finished eating and watched TV casually. Yoseob lets go of my wrist and I put his jacket on an coat hanger behind the door.

He ran to the kitchen while shouting "Black Bean Noodles!" He shouted.

"don’t worry, we left some for you guys.." Doojoon said.

"Thanks hyung! Yunhi, let’s eat!" Yoseob called me while waving his arms.

"Okay~" I said and was about to go to the kitchen but Hyunseung grabbed my wrist.

"Yunhi-ah" Hyunseung called

"Dae?" I said as he lets go of my wrist. I turned around to face him.

"Did you guys made up?" He ask and I nodded happily

"That's good! Anyway, can we... look around for a while? If you dont mind.." He said

"Sure!" I said and went to sit in front of Yoseob and ate with him

"After this you're going to eat you medicine.." He said while eating. Which made me drop my chopsticks in the bowl, he looked at me, stun.

"I dont want to~" I pouted.

"You have to!" He said and pinched my nose.

=After dinner=

I quickly wash my plate and sit with the others while watching TV.

"Yunhi~ Did you think I would forget about your medicine?" He ask while waving my medicine.

"Oppa..Help me" I Whispered to Gikwang who was sitting next to me.

"Sorry Yunhi, but you should really take the medicine for your health" He said

"Fine..." I said

"*sigh* why is everyone being a meanie dinosaur today? So unfair.." I mumbled.

 

“We’re not dinosaurs, we just care about you..” Dongwoon said, he was sitting across me.

“*Sigh* fine~” I said and went to the kitchen. Yoseob looked at me an gave me a smile.

“Here. Ahhh~” He said and feed me a spoon full of the medicine.

I didn’t swallow it, I just smiled at Yoseob. Hoping that he would think that I already swallowed it.

“Yunhi, swallow it” He said. I shook my head saying no.

“Then, the taste will always be in your mouth” He said

I went to the sink, I was about to open my mouth so that the medicine would fall into the sink. It’s disgusting but I really hate medicine.  

Yoseob quickly came and pulled me. His hands was around my waist.

“Didn’t I warned you before?” He ask. I was confused, what warning?

I was thinking about what he was saying but I could feel his lips on mind. Then, he slid his tongue in my mouth. I was stunned at his action, I couldn’t help myself but to just swallow the medicine.

I already swallowed the medicine but he is still kissing me tongue to tongue. It’s like a French kiss, I couldn’t catch my breath.

I accidently let out a moan, I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw them watching us. Dongwoon was hiding his face behind the pillow, while Doojoon was stunned and he covered his mouth, Gikwang was looking away and let out a fake cough.

When Gikwang let out a fake cough, Yoseob realize that they were here and he stopped kissing me. He let go of me and I was covering my face full of embarrassment.

“I thought you guys wouldn’t mind?” He said

“*Cough* B-but…that was too much” Gikwang said and continued watching the TV.

“You guys…really..” Doojoon said and looked away.

“Hyung, I’m too young to see that” Dongwoon said, he was still covering his face behind with the pillow.

Yoseob chuckled, then he looked at me who was drinking some water.

“Was it too HOT for you?” He whispered. I didn’t know what to do, so I just slowly nodded.

“I’m going to check on Hyunseung and Junhyung oppa. S-so…yeahh..” I said and went into my room. I could hear Yoseob chuckled at me before I went to my room.

I didn’t know there was that kind of side in him. It was the first time he did THAT kind of kiss with me.

                                                                                                                                                                   

Sorry to make you wait on this chapter~

I was thinking about this chapter wayyy too much, it was hard thinking of an idea.

So I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I will update soon so please be patience~ 

I was a bit crazy about chap 36, no one vote for the sad ending..yeshh~

Actually it was me who would want a sad ending because I thought that happy ending doesnt exist. ^o^" (I am a weird/stupid/crazzy person to think about that.)

But never mind! I want a happy ending with Yoseob so I will do a happy ending~

Kekeke ^_^ I hope you guys wont hate me for saying that I actually wanted a sad ending! Plz forgive me~  

I'm really thankful to all of you who is reading my fan fic! Thank you for subscribing~

I hope you will support me until the end~

Hwaitting!