Thank you

Hey! I’m the new girl!

The picture is not mine..credits to the rightful owner

Yunhi POV

I was so thankful to Yoseob, he had help me a lot. Everytime whe he is next to me, all my worries just fade like they didnt even exists. I'm just so thankful.

My tears started to fall again. I covered my face.

"Mian...*sniff* It seems that I've cried a lot today.." I sob. I could feel that Yoseob sat next to me. He took my hand away from my face and hold it tightly.

"It's okay...Just let it out today, cry as much as you like. I will be here for you.." He said and hug me. I cried until there wasnt any tears left. He break our hug and look at me. He then wiped away my tears.

"Feeling better?" He ask and I nodded

"Thank you,oppa.." I said and hug him.

"You should rest now.." He said.

I stood up and I could feel the pain on my knee.

"Ouwwe!" I shouted. Yoseob quickly stood up and look at me.

"Does it hurt that bad?" He ask and I nodded slowly. He carried me bridal style and went to my room. He carefully lay me down on my bed and cover me with my blanket.

"Rest..I should go now, sleep well.."He said

He was about to leave but I pulled his sleeve.

"Could you..stay a little longer? At least until I fell aslpeep.." I pouted.

He turned around and smiled at me. He nodded and went to the other side of the bed. He rest his chin on his palm and looked at me.

"Do you want me to sing a lullaby?" He ask

I nodded and he started to sing The last time I fall in love, while patting my shoulder

Few minutes later, I fell asleep.

 

Yoseob POV

Whe she fell asleep, I quietly stood up from the bed. I closed the light and the door. I went and wore my shoes and lock her door. I walked back to my dorm safely.

When I arrived, the members looked at me as I walked in.

"Hey.." I said.

"What did you talk about with Mr Heung Seung Sung that made you came back this late?" Junhyung ask while holding a can of coke.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch. They all came and surround me.

'Wait...The dont know yet that Mr Heung Seung Sung is Yunhi's uncle...What should I say?'

"B-but..It's not that late.."I said, trying to change the subject.

"Dont change the subject. Tell us honestly.." Doojoon said and sat next to me.

'Should I tell them?"

"Spill it out.." Hyunseung said

'They are going to know soonner or later right?'

"Fine.. Do you remember when Yunhi and I had to sing for Mr Heung Seung Sung mother's event?" I ask and they nodded.

"But, what does that have to do with this?" Gikwang ask

"Just listen...That day, I just knew that Yunhi is Mr Heung Seung Sung.." I started to tell them about Yunhi's background..At the end, they were shocked

"He is Yunhi's uncle?" Dongwoon ask once again, SHOCKED.

"This..is..shocking.."Gikwang said

"Anyway, how is Yunhi's knee? Is it badly injured?" Doojoon ask,looking concern.

"Not really, since I just treated it a while ago.." I said

"Then, how can she go to collage and her lessons now?" Dongwoon ask

"Of course she wont go. I bet she cant even walk properly with an injured knee" Doojoon said

"But, she did say she will go to her normal lessons. Even if her knee is injured.." I said

"Eh? Wae?! She should just rest at home until her knee is recovered. She cant just bear the pain" Hyunseung said

"I know, she is just too stubburn.." I said

"Ah..Nevermind, we should sleep now. Tomorrow we have scedule to do. We would see her tomorrow and see how she is doing.." Doojoon said and we all agreed. We went to sleep.

 

=The next day=

Yunhi POV

I woke up and I could feel that my knee is in pain. I felt a bit dizzy but I didn’t care, I went to take a shower and carefully avoiding the water hitting my injured knee.

After I finished washing up, I went to get ready for lessons.

So I wear this:

 

“ *Cough* My throat hurts…” I said as I went to the kitchen to drink some water.

I carefully walk to the company. Although it was hard to walk, I kept on walking until I was in front of the practise room. I went in and saw my Vocal teacher.

“Yunhi, what happen to your knee?” She ask curiously and came to help me out.

“Don’t worry, I just fell” I said as I sat on the chair.

“Okay then, let’s start our lesson. I wanted to hear your singing first.” She said.

I started to sing first but my throat really hurts, I always have to stop singing for a while because I was coughing.

“Yunhi, you look pale..” She said and came closer

“No, let’s just continue..” I said which made her stop for touching my forehead.

An hour has pass and that’s the end of my lesson.

“I need to go now. You should go and see the doctor, buy some medicine or not it will worsen.” She said and pat my shoulder. I just nodded.

After a while she left, I was going out of the room and I bumped into someone.

 

“Ah..I’m sorry..” I said and bowed. When I lift up my head it was Hyunseung. The others were behind him.

“Oh?! Yunhi! How is your knee? Is it okay?” He ask.

“Don’t worry, It-“ Before I could finish my sentence my throat hurts and I just have to cough. I covered my mouth and lowered my head.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick?” Dongwoon ask and came closer.

“No..”I said while waving my hand to them saying no.

“What are you doing here?” I ask

“We have dance practise~” Hyunseung cheered and start to do his MOVE

“Ah, okay. I have to go to collage now..” I said and bowed to them. I walked pass them.

“Take care of your knee!” Doojoon shouted. I just gave him a thumb up.

Yoseob POV

“She’s not cheerful as always..” Junhyung said when Yunhi walked pass us.

“She didn’t even greeted me” I pouted

“Well you better check on her, she looks pale” Gikwang said while nudging me.

“Fine” I said and follow Yunhi, while they went to the practise room.

“Yunhi, wait up!” I shouted. She stopped and turned around.

“What is it?” She ask. Gikwang was right, she looks pale.

“You didn’t even greet me just now~” I started to pout

“Sorry, I just don’t feel well” She said.

“What’s wrong? Do you have a fever or something?” I ask and she shook her head.

“No, just a headache” She said. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I rest my forehead on hers, our noses touches. I could feel the heat on her forehead.

“You do have a fever” I said softly and pulled away my forehead from hers.

“You need to eat some medicine before it worsen” I said and pat her head.

“But I don’t like medicine~” She whined. I pinch her nose lightly and she made a funny face.

“You have to” I said and chuckled.  She avoided my eye contact. She seem to look depressed.

“What’s wrong? Why do you look so depressed?” I ask as I turn her head to face me.

“It’s nothing..” She said and looked away.

“Then, why don’t you smile?” I ask. She looked at me, she didn’t know what to say.

“Smile for me..” I said and pull her closer, I rest my forehead on hers again.

“Why should I?” She ask

“Because, your smile gave me strength” I said. She didn’t reply.

“Please..” I pouted and start to tickle her.

“ *Giggled* oppa~ Stop~” She said and then I stopped.

“There, that’s the face I was looking for..” I said and poked her cheeks. She just smiled and hug me tightly.

Yunhi POV

He break our hug and was about to kiss me. I cover my mouth quickly with my hands.

“Wae?~” He whined

“Because, if you kiss me you might be sick later on and that won’t be good” I explained

“Ah~ But I really wanted to kiss you though..” He pouted.

“*Chuckled* Mianhae oppa, just wait until I get better” I said and pat his head.

“uggghhhh~” he said

“You have to get well soon okay?” He said

“And if I don’t want to?” I jokingly ask him. Suddenly, he pulled me closer.

“Then, I’ll just force you” He said

“By w-what?” I ask nervously. He came closer to my ear and whispered

“I will just have to feed you the medicine with my own mouth” He whispered. My face was flushed red. He looked at me and giggled at my expression.

“ *Chuckled* your face is red…Don’t worry, I’m just joking~” He said

“O-oppa! Stop teasing me~” I said and covered my face.

“ *Chuckled* cute..” He mumbled

“A-anyway, I’m late for class. I’m going to go to college, bye!” I said and walked away.

“Fine, don’t study too much since you’re not well. It might give you a headache!” He shouted. I turned around and walked backwards.

“Fine!” I shouted back

“After your class, go home quickly. Eat some food, then sleep!” He shouted again.

“I said fine!” I shouted back. I’m scared we might get trouble because we’re shouting in the hallway, so I quickly waved goodbye at him and he waved back. I left and went to my college.

 

Yoseob POV

When Yunhi left, I turned around and saw Gikwang and Dongwoon. They were giggling.

“Ho-how long have you guys been there?” I ask, embarrassingly.

“Oh..just for a while..” Gikwang said while smiling.

We went to the practise room, once we were in there, they were still giggling.

“What? What happen? What’s so funny?” Hyunseung ask

“I don’t know, they won’t stop giggling” I said

“What? I want to know~” Doojoon whined and nudge Gikwang.

Then, Gikwang were whispering to them. I was stretching alone.

“How did they do it??” Junhyung ask, curiously. I didn’t really care what they were talking about.

“Like this…Ah~ But I really want to kiss you~” Gikwang said, acting like me.

Mianhae oppa, just wait until I get better~” Dongwoon said, acting like Yunhi. Then, they burst out their laughter.

‘What? They saw that?”

“S-shut up!” I shouted, full of embarrassment.

“Mian..*chuckled*” Doojoon said as he pat my shoulder. He seem like he cant catch his breath. He kept on laughing until he was laying down on the floor.

“Owh! My stomach~ *Chuckled*” Hyunseung said while holding his stomach as if he was pregnant.

“Hyung, what were you whispering to her about, that made her face red as a tomato?” Dongwoon ask

“I’m not going to tell you that!” I shouted while shrugging him off.

“I’m curious~” Gikwang said. They were laughing too hard that made their faces red. Later on, we decided to not waste any more time and we started to practise our dance moves.

                                                                                                                                                                 

I know I said that I will update more..but.. I DA NAA~~~

image

I need to think of how to make this story more interesting... I'm seem to stuck...

Urgghh~ I dont know how many chapters there would be left..

Should I end it at 45? 50?

I got loads of idea..and I dont want this stroy to end, but every story has it ending right?

I need your opinions before I would think of the upcoming chapters...or the ending..

Do you guys want a Happy ending or Sad ending? 

This question keeps bugging me.. @~@

I realize i have been using the word SHOCK wayyyy too much... i should use a new word....