Are you kidding me?!

Hey! I’m the new girl!

=The next day (2:00pm)=

Photos of Yoseob and I had been spreading all over the internet and the newspaper. Many of his fans were outiside the companny, wanting an explanation. I guess my grandmother really mean what she said.

Yoseob and the others are already in the companny since early in the morning, so they had already avoided the fans.

My uncle called them to talk about this situation. He also did called me, but I'm in front of the companny now.

I was wearing this:

  

Figuring out how to get in the companny without anyone noticing me.

I thought of just going into the companny. 

I slowly went into the crowd and slowly aproaching the entrance.

Suddenly, I got bumped into someone and fell on the floor.

"Hey, watch it!" She shouted, she turned around and face me. Her jaw dropped, I think she recognize me.

"You-" She paused

'Damn it!'

I quickly stood up and run. I dont even know why I'm running but I just thought that I should.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! It's her!" She said while tapping her friends shouler. They started to chase me.

I accidently turned to a dead end corner

"I'm dead" I mumbled. I was panting hard, trying to catch my breath.

I turn around and saw a group of girls. They were 5 of them.

"It was you who kissed Seobbie!" Girl 1 said. It was the girl that I bumped into.

"Seobbie? Wow, even I dont called him by that. I'm jealous.." I said. They came closer to me and my back was already on the wall. No escape.

"What did you say?!" Girl 2 said while grabbing me by my collar.

"Yah! wait, wait, wait" Girl 3 said while pulling Girl 2 shoulder

"She must think that Seobbie is only her's.. but in fact Seobbie is ours" She continued an gave me a smirk

"You cant have him by yourselves!" Girl 4 said

"Let's teach her a lesson" Girl 5 said while clenching her fist. I bet they are a gangster girls, they seem to look like one since they were very fierce.

They started to beat me up by punching my stomach while one of the (Girl 5) held my hands behind my back.

They started to gave me a few punches, then I fell on my knees. I didnt want to fight back, I thought that this would end after they let all of their anger on me. Even if I do fight back, it's useless anyway.

I coughed out some blood. It is painfull. My vision started to become blurry.

Girl 1 hold my chin up to look closely at my face.

"Let's beat up that cute face of yours" She said while her nail touches my cheeks.

"Yeah! So that way Seobbie would not like her anymore!" Girl 3 cheered and high-5 with the others.

She started to slap my face, hard.

"Opps~ Did that hurt?" She ask sarcasticly. I could hear the others were laughing.

"Why dont you fight back little princess?" She ask while ruffling my hair.

"Alright, that's enough. It's not fun if you do this alone, It's my turn." Girl  3 said while pushing Girl 1 aside.

"Stand up!" She shouted and grabbed my hair. It hurts.

"Let her go" She said to Girl 5 who was holding my hands. Girl 5 listen to what she said and let go of my hands.

My legs felt wobbly, I couldn't stand straight.

"First of all, I dont even know why he likes you" She said and slapped me.My face started to swollen.

The others made an "Ouuuhh~" Sound.

"Second of all, I think I'm more prettier than you" She said while her hands are on my shoulders, pulling my body towards her knee. Her right knee hit my stomach.

I heard someone said ' Ouh! That must have hurt!'

I fell on the floor, tired. How long have they been beating me up? 

"Lastly,-" She paused and pulled me up  by my collar.

"Stay away from him!" She shouted and pushed me back down on the floor.

I couldnt help myself but to just chuckled. They were stunned.

"Have she gone crazy?" Girl 4 said

"Stay away from him? You're his fans?" I ask while lifting my head up.

"If you're his fans, you should be supporting him! Doesnt it ever cross your mind that Yoseob might get marry in the future? It's useless to do this to his GIRL FRIEND" I said. The last setence was an accident. I wasnt planning on saying that.

"Oh? So you admit that you are his girlfriend?" She squatted down.

"So what? At least he know that I exist, not like SOMEONE" I said

"You-" She paused. She was about to give me another punch but she didnt.

"STOP!" 

'Who's that?"

I turned my head to the right and saw my Grandmother. 

She stood up and face my grandmother.

"I told you to just beat her up! Not until she's half dead!" She shouted at the girls.

"But she's not dead yet" Girl 5 said

"Enough! I didnt pay you to talk back, did I?" She raised her voice

'What? Beat me up? Pay? This was all planed by her?!'

"That's enough! Go!" She said to the girls and they went.

My grandmother face me and held out her hand. I look at her first, then her hand. I spit at her hand.

"You-" She paused

"Do you really think that I would take your hand after knowing that you were the one who planned this?" I ask while stooding up. She wiped off my saliva from her hand.

"I warned you before, didnt i?" She ask

"I dont care what happens to me. As long as I am not seperated from the people I love, I dont care about anything else" I said and walked off.

"You care about him more than you care about yourself huh?" She said. I didnt heard what she said and just walked off.

My clothes were dirty and a bit ripped. My hair was a mess. I cant go and meet Yoseob and the others like this.

I cant go to the Companny like this.

I was in pain, I felt aches all over my body. I knew I couldnt just walk to the hospital to treaten my injures, it's too far.

I went to the nearest park, where I always go to. There wasnt anyone around, so I went into the sliding tube so that passangers wouldn't see me.

I checked my phone and they were several missed call from my uncle and Yoseob. 

I called my uncle.

Yoseob POV

= At Cube Ent (meeting room)=

We have been waiting for about half and hour for Yunhi to arrive, yet she didnt show up.

"Where is she?!" Mr Hong Seung Sung shouted, he seems to be worried.

"There's still alot of fans outside. I dont think that Yunhi can enter." Hyunseung said. He was at the corner, taking a peek outside.

"*sigh* I'm worried" I mumbled

" I think she's going to be alright" Junhyung said, he is sitting next to me.

"Yoseob, have you tried calling her?" Mr Hong Seung Sung ask

"Dae, but it says that she is busy.." I said

"That girl, she's always making me worried" He said. He was walking back and forth, calling her again and again.

After a few momment later, his phone rings.

"Yobeoseyo? Yah! Where are you?!" He shouted. I bet it's Yunhi.

"What? Where?" He said.

"Okay, stay there!" He said and hung up.

"What's wrong? Where is she?" I ask

"She wanted to meet me" He said and was about to walk off

"Then! Can I come along?!" I ask. He turned around and face me.

"Sorry, Yoseob. She wanted to meet me alone" He said and left.

"Alone? What do you mean?" I mumbled. Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"Gwenchana. I think they need to talk between family members." Doojoon said

"We're her family too! Aren't we?" I said

"Of course we are" Gikwang said

"She just need to talk with his Uncle" Dong woon said

Yunhi, I'm worried about you.  Why cant I tag along? Do you not want to see me?

Yunhi POV

I called my Uncle to meet me here, so that he can send me to the hospital. Just him, alone. I dont want the others to see me like this, It's embarassing.

"Yunhi! Where are you?!" I heard my Uncle shouted.

"Are you alone?!"  I ask. I was still inside the sliding tube.

"Yes, so just come out!" He said. This time in a soft tone. I was getting ready to slide down.  When I slide down, my uncle was right infront of me.

He was stunned at my clothes, the cut at the corner of my lips and bruises.  They were some blood on my clothes since I cought out blood before, since my shirt and skirts are white you can see it clearly.

"W-what-" He paused. He was too paralyzed to talk.

"You have bruise all over" He said and came closer.

"And blood?!" He shouted. He hold my chin and lok at the corner of my lips, there was some blood.

"*Smirk* And guess who did this to me.." I said and look at him.

"Who?!" He ask

"Grandmother..." I said

"What?!" His jaw dropped, eyes wide open. She did told me to NOT tell my uncle, but since she already post the photos. So I told him.

"She would go this far?" He said

"I guess it's important to her" I said. Suddenly, my throat hurts and I started to cough out blood. My head was spinning, I felt dizzy. My visions started to become blurry again. I could hear my Uncle calling me, but I fell on the floor.

I was unconcious.

I didnt know how long have I been passed out. I woke up once I heard a beeping sound, I tried to get up but my body aches. I realize that I was in a hospital and beside me is..my uncle. Resting his head on his arms, next to me.

I look out of the window and it was dark. I notice a clock and it seems to be 10:00pm.

"*sigh*" I sighed and was about to get up. Suddenly, my Uncle woke up and he notice that I was up.

"Oh! Yunhi, are you alright?" He ask, concernly.

"Dae..Uncle, when will I get out of the hospital? I dont even like being here for a minute" I said

"The doctor said to me that you need to rest here for 5 days, then you can go home." He said

"5 days?! Then, how can I go to my lessons now?" I ask

"Just rest. The doctor said that your bruise would heal after 2 or 3 days, and you are lacking some blood since you cough out a lot of blood before." He explained.

"Fine, but uncle" I said

"Hurm?" He looked at me.

"How can I face Yoseob and the others now? I havent told them anything about grandmother at all. How can I explain to them?" I ask

"*sigh* It's up to you if you want them to know or not." He said.

Should I? This is complicated....

"I dont want to" I said

"If I let them know, then they surely be worried. They are focousing on their new album, and I dont want them to get into my own problem." I explained.

"Okay, I got it" He said

"So, please dont tell them. Okay?" I ask

"But...after you get out of this hospital later, what will be your explaination to them?" He ask

"hurmm... That I...was...camping?" I blurted. I dint know what to say.

"Camping?" He ask and I nodded.

"But..When you called me, Yoseob and the others were there. And I told Yoseob that..you wanted to meet me alone." He said

"What?! Then...then...Arghhh~ I dont know anymore.." I said while ruffling my hair

"Gwenchana, just say that you..fell down from stairs.." He said

"You're saying that he would visit me? In the hospital?" I ask

"Yeah, why not? I bet he's going to ask me where you are tomorrow when I meet him" He said

"But..if he see me likes this, then he might think that I am weak and..." I paused

"Dont over thinking Yunhi. He doesnt care about your appereance,he just wants to know if you were okay. He's that kind of person" He explained

"Fine..but I do feel bad if I  lied to him." I said

"You were the one who didnt want to tell him the truth, not me" He said

"*chuckled* You're right.." I said

"It's for the best anyways.." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He ask

"N-nothing.." I said

"That's enough talking now, get some rest." He said while my hair. I nodded and fell back to sleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                                

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

it's kind of funny to say 'Girl 1' 'Girl 2' etc.

Usually guys get to be beaten up, and I hate that! It shows that girls is weak.

That's why I made a twist.  This time the girl (Yunhi) will get beaten and try to protect the guy (Yoseob).

Wait, then that shows that Yoseob is weak... I dont want him to look or be weak, I dont want Yunhi to be weak either because it will show that she is useless and weak like a girly girl....

Okay, now i'm confused..Who is suppose to be a hero here?

Want to know? Look out for the next Chapter! Coming soon...(I'm working on it) ^^