I'm jealous...

Hey! I’m the new girl!

=The next 2 days [2:00pm]=

This is last day I would be on hospital, I would be discharge at 5:00pm.

Right now, B2ST is in my room. Trying to acompanny me since they know that i felt boring and lonely in this hospial.

Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung was sitting on the couch while watching Tv and some of them was checking their phone. Gikwang was sitting next to me, trying to entertain me. 

Yoseob and Junhyung went out to buy some snacks.

" Yunhi, are you feeling better? Did the bruises fade away?" Gikwang ask, concernly.

"I'm okay now, thanks for your concern." I said. I grabbed my phone which was on the table next to me. 

I checked on the latest news and saw a picture of Yoseob with a GIRL.

HUGGING! The photo was taken when they did their Zepp tour in Japan.

       

I was stunned, I kept on looking at the picture with full of anger. I was going to curse but I realize that the others were here.

I turned and look at Gikwang, who was beside me.

"Hey Gikwang oppa, who is this girl?" I ask while showing him the picture in my phone.

"Oh! She used to be Yoseob and my classmate. She is a model, we met her at Japan since she have to model there." He explained.

"So, are they close friends?" I ask.

"Yes, they are more like best friends. She was Yoseob's EX-GIRLFRIEND" He said.

I was stunned, did I heard him wrong? She was Yoseob's EX-GIRLFRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A-ah..I s-see..So-so that was their relationship..." I said nervously. My hands was shaking, I switched of my Phone screen. Didnt want to see the photo anymore. I put my phone back on the table next to me.

"What's wrong Yunhi? Why are you stuttering?" Gikwang ask

"N-nothing.." I ask and gave him a bitter smile.

Then, the door opens. Yoseob and Junhyung came in while holding some plastic bags.

"What took you guys so long? I was so thirsty"  Dongwoon ask and help them carrying the plastic bag. They put it on the table infront of me.

"Sorry, it's just Junhyung cant decide what to buy" Yoseob said while giving a glare at Junhyung.

"They have so many goodies in the shop, I couldnt help myself" Junhyung said.

"Well, that explains it.." Doojoon said and came closer to seat the snacks.

"Yunhi, let's eat~" Yoseob said but I didnt hear him. I was too busy thinking about the photo.

'Why were they so close? And on top of that she used to be his GRILFRIEND. OMG! I'm going crazy' 

While I thought about it, I kept on ruffling my hair. The others were looking at me weirdly.

'Urgghh~ Why do I even worrying about it?! It's all in the past! Just relax..OMG! Maybe I love him so much that I actually felt jealousy...NO! NO! If I am jealous then Yoseob would think that I am annoying~' 

I slapped my cheeks with both of my hands and Yoseob were suprised by my action. He came closer to me.

"Yunhi?" He ask

I lift up my head and saw Yoseob.

"E-eh? What is it?" I ask him

"You were acting weird.." He said

"A-ah..." I said. I looked at the others and they looked at me weirdly.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about something" I said.

"You are so..weird" Hyunseung said

"* Chuckled* We all know that, since we first met her" Doojoon said

They continued eating their snacks.

While we were eating some snacks, I kept on thinking about the photos.

'Urghh~ This is not good. I need to forget about it'

I took my phone and play a game which is called 'Temple Run'. Playing games help me forgetting about my problem or to release my stress.

I kept on playing the game but I didnt notice I was playing it for almost an hour.

Yoseob POV

The door opens and BtoB came inside.

"Hey Yunhi~ We came to visit you." Eunkwang said when he came inside, not knowing we are here.

Yunhi didnt heard him since she was too busy playing game on her phone.

"Oh?! Sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo" He said and bowed to me and the rest of the members, we bowed back.

Peniel, sungjae and hyunsik went to talk with Hyunseung, Doojoon, gikwang, an Junhyung.

"Hello-woah! *whispear* She's playing that game *whispear*" Minhyuk whispeared to Eunkwang.

"Sunbaenim, how long have she play that game?" Minhyuk ask me.

"I think for an hour, wae?" I ask him

"Don't you know? When she play the same game for ages, that's mean she is either angry or just to release stress" Changsub explained

Suddenly, Dongwoon came. 

"Hyung, she have been playing the same game for ages with a poker face. Even when she lose, she shows no reaction at all. It's scares me." Dongwoon said. Then, he notice that BtoB was here and he greeted them.

"That explains that she is angry" Eunkwang said

"Really? I didnt know that.." I said

"She really is scary~ Once when we were trainees together, while we were training, I saw her playing that game. Even when I talked to her, she didnt respond.With her poker face. NOT saying a WORD." Ilhoon said

"Well, let me talk to her" I said and went next to her.

"Yunhi-ah~" I called her.

Yunhi POV

While I was playing the game, I just cant forget about the photos.

'Wae?! Why cant I forget about those photos?! Usually by now  I would have forgotten about it'

When Yoseob called me, I lost the game. I lift up my head and looked at him.

"What is it?" I ask. I was trying to keep calm, I dont want to seem like a brat. It's not his fault that I saw the photos.

"They're here to see you" He said and point at BtoB, not knowing that I was actually angry at him. 

"Oh?! Hey guys~" I said and waved at them. 

"H-hey noona.." Ilhoon said and came sit next to me.

"why are you here? Dont you have scedules?" I ask him.

"You dont want to see us? Fine, we'll leave." Eunkwang said and was about to leave.

"Ah! Mianhae oppa, I didnt mean it by that" I said and he stopped, he turned around with a smirk on his face.

"We got a performance at 4:00pm" Sungjae said

"*sigh* It's not fair, you've alreday debut and I'm left behind~" I said

"*chuckled* Noona, I thought you will debut at the end of the year?" Peniel said

"Of course, but that's  too long~" I said

"Time will pass and before you knew it, you will be on stage with us" Hyunsik said

While I was having a conversation with BtoB, B2ST were having a conversation among themselves.

Yoseob POV

Yunhi were having fun with BtoB.

"Hey, Did you guys notice?" Dongwoon said

"What?" Junhyung ask him.

"Yunhi looked a bit pissed while she was playing the game" Dongwwoon said

"Really?" Doojoon ask. 

"*nods* was I the only one who notice that?" Dongwoon ask

"A while ago she was stuttering.." Gikwang said

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"After I said that Baek Jaeun was Yoseob's EX-GIRLFRIEND" Gikwang said

"What? You said that to her?" Hyunseung ask

"*nods* wae? She saw some pictures of Yoseob and Jaeun in the internet" Gikwang said

"She must have been jealous" Doojoon said

"No wonder she seem a bit pissed" Dongwoon said

"Aisshh~Think before you say anything, that's why people called you Pabokwang" Junhyung said and flicked Gikwang's forehead.

"She saw? Photo's of me and Jaeun?" I ask Gikwang

"*rubs forehead* When we were at Zepp tour" Gikwang said

"Ouh.." I said and took a glance at Yunhi, she was laughing with BtoB.

Yunhi POV

=1 1/2 Hours later [3:30pm]=

"Hey, we should go now" Minhyuk said to Eunkwang

"*nods* Let's go" Eunkwang said to the others.

"Good luck for your performance" I said to them.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to be on the same stage with noona. When you debut that is." Ilhoon said 

"*chuckled*  I'll work hard" I said

They said goodbye to me and B2ST. Few momments later, they left.

"Hey Yunhi, we should pack up your stuff. You're going to leave this hospital later" Yoseob said

"Fine.." I said. I didnt make an eye contact with him. I'm jealous.

"Why are you making that face?" He ask

"I'm not making any.." I said

"Then, why are you not looking at me?" He ask.

"Why should I?" I ask and turned my face to the left. (He's on the right side)

"Eyyy~ Dont be like that" He said and poke my right cheek.

"Nevermind, let me pack up" I said and stood up from the hospital bed.

=After finished packing up [5:00pm outside of the hospital]=

I changed to this:

 

"Manager Joonkun will send you guys to the companny." Doojoon said while pointing at me and Yoseob

"I'm going..to..the companny?" I ask them and they nodded.

"Wae?" I ask

"President Hong Seung Sung wanted to discuss about the..recent news." Junhyung said

"Ouh..that" I said

"So, you guys will be at the dorm?" Yoseob ask them and they nodded again.

"Let's go, manager hyung is here" Dongwoon said.

I greeted they're manager and he drove us to Cube Ent.

=At Cube Ent=

"See ya" Junhyung said and waved at us. We went out of the van, I thank their manager for driving me here.

"Hyung, you dont have to pick me up later on. I will just walked from here." Yoseob said to his manager. I took a glance at him.

"Let's go" He said, I turned my head quickly. Not wanting to see him in the eye.

"Bye~" I waved at them. They drove off.

We went inside the companny and went to my Uncle's office.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in!" I heard him shout.

We went in and sat on his couch.

"So are you feeling better now, Yunhi?" He ask and I nodded

"What do you want to discuss with us?" I ask him, unpatiently.

"Well, since the news are out. I was going to ask you what would you say when the interviews ask you about your relationship?" He ask

"Well-" I cut Yoseob in

"I'm not going to tell the truth because I know Yoseob is popular and his fans would probably be hurt.." I explained

'Like I am..urgghh~ Still cant forget about the picture. Seeing him with another girl really hurts, I guess the fans would probably hurt too'

"Well, the picture clearly show that you guys kiss. What would be your explaination then?" He ask

"That Yoseob and I are close friend and the angle of taking the picture would make it look like we kissed.." I said

"They're going to know it sooner or later though, you cant keep it a secret forever" He said

"I know, but it's just not the right time yet" I said

"Fine, let me ask Yoseob then." He said and look at Yoseob

"Well, I thought that we should told them the truth.." Yoseob said. I look at him, a bit suprised of what he said.

"Why is that?" My uncle ask him

"Because..they deserved to know the truth, right?" He ask

"Well, I dont know about that.." My uncle said

We kept on quiet for a while.

"We'll discuss this another time, You guys should rest" My uncle said

"Fine.." We said and bowed to him before we went out.

=Walking back to dorm 10:00pm=

We are walking back to my dorm, Yoseob told me he want to send me home safely so, he is acompanny me to my dorm.

While we were walking, he started to sing 'Beautiful Night'

"Yunhi~ Sing with me~" He said

"I dont want to" I said

"Eh?! Wae?~ I want to hear you singing this song" He said

"I'm not in the mood" I said.

Suddenly, we are walking in silence.

"Hey Yunhi, are you jealous?" He ask suddenly while we are walking.

"J-jealous? Of wh-what?" I stutter

"Don't act like pabokwang. Gikwang told me you saw picture of me and my friend during my Zepp tour in Japan" He explained

"*sigh* Why did he have to told him?" I mumbled

"So you are jealous?" He said and came closer to me. 

"*nods* Why did you have to hug her?" I ask and hit him several time on his chest.

"Ah! S-stop hitting me~*grabs my wrist* " He said. Now we are standing in the middle of the road.

Now, he is staring at me and pulled me closer. My bag fall on the floor.

"O-oppa, stop it. Paparazzi might be around" I said and shrugged him off. I pick up my bag which was on the floor.

"*chuckled* cute.." He mumbled.

We started to walked again to my dorm.

"So? Aren't you going to explain to me? Who is she?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"Hurmm~ She's just a friend.." He said

"hurmm...I see.." I said and puffed my cheeks. I started to walk faster than him.

"*Chuckled* wait up.." He said and catch up on me.

"What do you want to know more about her?" He ask

"Nevermind, I dont want to talk about her.." I said

"Then, let me ask you a question." He said

"What?" I ask and look at him.

"Why do you like me?" He ask

"*blushed* W-why do you want to know?" I ask, I quickly looked away.

"I'm just curious" He said and gave me a smirk

"It's a secret~" I said, then I stuck my tounge out

"What?" He ask and started to chase me.

 He catch up to me and back hug me, he then lift me up and spins me around.

"Kyaa~" I screamed while he is spinning me around. He put me back down and we started walking back to my dorm.

He sent me back to my dorm and we said goodbye. He went back to his dorm.

                                                                                                                                                                               

​My exact reaction when I saw the picture

"Omg! Who is she?!!!!!!! Huh? His friend?"

  

"Then, why is she hugging him?! WAE?!"

   

"*SOB* I want to hug him too~"

  

  I almost cry.. TT~TT