How we met...

Hey! I’m the new girl!

5 years later... (you are 20 now)

 

5 years i have been training and yet still no sign of debut. My Uncle is harsh! I live at my own dorm , now that i'm an adult, my uncle disagree at first but I begged him all day that makes him annoyed and finally he said yes.

*Riiiiiinnnnnggggg* The sound of my alarmed

"Urrggghhh few more minutes...." I said and turned off the alarmed

2 minutes later

Zzzzzz..... Still sleeping

10 minutes later

Zzzzzz.....STILL! sleeping

30 minutes later

*Riiiinnngggg* Sound of my phone ringing

"Urggghh..." I said while trying to find my phone at the desk next to my bed

"Yobosayo?~~" I answered with a sleepy tone

"YA! Where are you the lesson has start 15 minutes ago!" My vocal teacher shouts (Mrs Lee Min-jun)

"Eh!" I shouted and looked at the clock. I quickly get up and wear a white top and white pants, grab a choco bread on the table and put on my roller bladesI went out the door and start rolling. The company is just 15 minutes away from your dorm. I were eating my bread while going to the company.

"I'm here! I"m here!" I shouted and I realize that I'm still wearing my roller blades. I took it off quickly and put aside and wear my shoe.

Mrs Min-jun just looked at me boredly. "What took you so long? Did you sleep late again?" She shouted

"I'm sorry Mrs Min-Jun. I overslept..." I said embarrassingly and scratched my hair

"AHHH!! whatever! let's start our lesson" She said 

We started singing all types of genre of music.

2 hours later...

"Okay you have finished your lesson." said Mrs Min - jun calmly. I bowed at her and said "Kamsamida!" . I took my roller blades and put it in my bag.I left for my next lesson. Which is dance.

"Anyahasseyo! sunbaenim!" I said to G.na unnie who is walking towards me with her arms out.

"Wuaahh! Yun-hi! It's been a long time! i haven't seen you because of my recent album "Hot". How have you been doing?" she asked me and hugged me ever-so tightly. 

"I've been doing great! Thanks for asking G.na Unnie! I have to go first! Or not i'll be late for my dance lesson! bye" I said while waving

"Owh! okay! Good luck! Hwaitting!!" She said and left

I have seen G.na, A pink, 4 Minute and other members a lot but I haven't seen B2st too much. They had busy schedule like "Beautiful show" they had been going over seas a lot recently. I haven't even introduced myself to them yet. 

My uncle gave me a lot of news about our company such as their new song and events. So that I know hats going on in the company. He gave me a lot of money to spend for my daily events such as FOOD!!

I was walking down the corridor, I open the practice room door where I will be taking my dancing lesson.  Nobody was there. I saw a note on a table, it's from Mr Park Choi (My dancing teacher) 

'Yunhi! sorry.. i have something to do first, I think i will be back about 30 minutes later. While I'm away you should start warming up first. If anything new come up I will call you. See you then!

From Mr Park Choi"

"Hurrmmm... so I just have to warm up then?" I muttered under my breath

I start to warm up by stretching. After a while, I turn on the cd player and put a DSC in it for my warm up dance. It's a powerful song. 'Breath' by B2st. My uncle gave me this cd, because he wanted me to know about them( Since I havent met them yet..)

The song start to play and i start dancing (Except for the group dance, since I'm dancing alone) Yoseob part. When I did the chorus part i kept on smiling because it's fun and it's my favorite part. I just know their songs but don't know their name and faces at all because I've been busy with practicing and collage. 'I hope I will meet them soon..'

Yoseob POV:

"Hyung I'm tired. I want water. Can you get me some.." I ask Doojoon while pouting like a baby.

"Ya! you go and get it yourself! We just got here from worldwide "Beautiful Show" and you are ordering me around. You think you're the only who is tired?." He complained

"Fine... I'll get it myself.." I said as I stood up and made my way to the door

"Yoseob! get me some water too!" Shouted Gikwang

"Arasseo.."I said while opening the door.

We just got back from "Beautiful show" yesterday and our manager said that we will have our Comeback soon in July. So we have to do a lot more practice 'ahhh...so stressful..'

I went to the nearest vending machine and bought the water. When I was about to go back to my practice room, I heard our song 'Breath/Soom'.

'Oh! that's our song.. Who is playing it?'

I went closer to the sound and it was from another practice room, I look through the window and saw a girl dancing to our song...

'Oh... that's my part...She's good..'  As I went closer, my eyes were glued to that girl dancing.When it was the chorus part she kept on smiling. 'Woah...her smile is like a goddess'.

After she finished dancing, suddenly she slipped because of her shoe laces. Without knowing, I just ran to her, dropped the water bottle and catches her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her while holding her on my arm

Yunhi POV:

When i finished dancing Soom, I accidently stepped on my shoe laces and started to fall.

"Wuah!" I shouted 

 Suddenly I felt 2 strong arms around my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a guy with a cute face.

"Are you okay?" he asked me

'Wuahhh...his eyes...is.. sparkling..' I thought

"Eh? ah! gwaenchana... kamsamida.." I said while standing up.

He stood up and took the water bottle on the floor that he just dropped, i helped him by taking the other bottle. I handed to him.

"Ah..Kamsamida" he saidI nodded

"Your dancing was great just now.." He praised me. I felt good knowing someone notice my dancing except from my dance teacher

"Ah! you saw?"  I said while covering my face, Blushing.

"Hehehe.. yeah, I saw.." he giggled at my expression

"Anyway, I'm Yang yoseob the main vocal from B2ST. Nice to meet you." He said while bowing

"Eh? B2ST? you are from b2st?" I asked, stunned. 

"Yes. You didnt know? I thought you knew me since you were dancing my part just now." he said with a disappointed face and let out a depression sigh. 

"Ah! I'm sorry for not knowing you. I'm Kim Yunhi and i'm a trainee here. I havent seen you a lot around here, thats why.." I said while looking down on the floor, not daring to look into his eyes. 

"Owhh.. that's because of our busy schedule, we didnt have much time to spend time here."He continued. "Well, that's all i guess. I have to back now and give this water to Gikwang, he must be thirsty by now." He gave me a warm smile before walking towards the door.

"Owh! so the other members are here? Can I meet them?" I asked with a bright face which made him stopped and turn to face me again.

"Owh..sure..but dont you have dancing lesson now?" He asked while looking around. Probably searching for my dance teacher.

"Owh! Mr Park Choi havent come back yet. He said he have some business to do. I'm sure meeting the other members wouldn't hurt." I said. He nodded and lead me the way.