Audition!

Hey! I’m the new girl!

I went to the practice room and saw my uncle and Mr Park Choi

"Unc- I mean Mr Hong Seung-Sung" I said and bowed

"Yunhi-shi. How are you? Are you practicing hard?" He asked

"Dae.. I'm training hard as i can." I said while looking down on the floor

"Well, I'm here to inform you that next week you will have an audition. So be ready" He said while patting my shoulder.

" Good luck" he said softly and left the room, leaving me dumbfound

After he left, I was still standing there thinking..'Wait..What?! Audition?!' 

"Ya! Yunhi-shi what's wrong?" Mr Park Choi asked while waving his hand in front of me

"Ah!!!! Audition!! N-next week!!" I shouted while running around the room like a mad-man.

"Ya! Calm down! Ah.. my ear.." He rubbed his ear. 

"Othokkae?!" I ask him while waving my hands in the air. 

"Practice hard then.. Now let's start practicing that new movement i teach you last week" He said while patting my head. I nodded and get ready.

We started to dance. I was still thinking about the audition inside my head.

1 Hour later (2:00pm)

"Okay! That's good! Take 5 minutes rest. You did good." He praised me

I was running out of breath. I took my water bottle from my bag and drank it.

" So, what are you going to do for the audition? He asked

" I don't know yet. Ah! seonsangnim! Can I use the dance move you teach me?" I asked him

"Eh? sure. why not" he said while smiling. 

"Yay! I'm sure going to debut now!" I shouted

"What about your singing?" He asked worriedly

"I'll ask Mrs Lee Min-Jun tomorrow!" I said

"Okay..Then, lets start practicing! Do you have to go collage after this?" He asked while wiping his sweat of his face. 

"Dae.. I have to go at 3:00pm. New assignment i have to do" I let out a depression sigh as I said 'New assignment' 

"Okay, then let's not waste time!" He said and start to play the song

We dance until the end. Sometimes I kept on doing the same move until I've mastered it.

3:00PM

"Ah! I've to go now!" I said while looking at the clock. I wear my rollers

"Eh? It's 3:00pm already? Okay, go home and practice okay?" He stated

"Dae.. Bye seonsangnim!" I said and went off to collage.

I went off to the streets, my collage is 30 minutes from my company. I didn't want to waste my money so i go there by my roller blades instead of taking a cab.

Yoseob POV:

"Yoseob! It's your turn to go and buy the groceries!" Said Hyunseung across the room. 

"Eh!? Do i have to go alone?" I whined as I look at them who is sitting lazily on the couch with their phones on their hands. 

"You will go with Gikwang, dont worry" Hyunseung said reassuring me. 

"You go first! I have to washed up. I am sweating like crazy" Gikwang said while going to the washroom.

"Okay!" I said and went to my room to get ready.

I headed out of the dorm and went to the shopping mall nearby.

As I was walking i heard a girl shouting behind me. "Watch out!"

I turned around and I was to paralyzed to move. We crashed into each other. 'Ouch~Ouch~'

I opened my eyes and it was Kim Yunhi, our face was too close as if we were about to kiss.

She stood up quickly. Noticing our position. 

Yunhi POV:

As i rolled, I didn't notice there was a guy walking across the road in front of me.

"Ah! Watch out!!!" I shouted. The guy was wearing a glasses and  hat. He looked at me and said " Eh?!"

We crashed into each other, our face was like a few inches away.  I quickly trying to stand up. 

"Im sorry!" I said while I  bowed several times. 

"It's okay Yunhi!" He said my name. 

"Eh?! how did you kn-" I said while looking up. It was Yoseob oppa.

"Yoseob oppa! I'm sorry, i didnt notice you" i said while cleaning myself up.

"Are you okay?" i said and held out my hand to help him stand up.

He hold my hand and said "Gwenchana" and gave me a smile.

" Where are you going?" He asked me as soon as he stood up and clean himself.

"I'm going to my collage, I have some assignment to- Ah! I'm late!!" I notice that I am late for my opening class.

"Oppa! Mian.. i have to go bye!!" I shouted and went off. Leaving him alone in the middle of the street

"Be careful!' He shouted back

"Dae!!" I waved at him and continue focus on the road, not wanting to hit another innocent men again. 

 

At collage

I enter my class and the lesson had already started.

"Sorry I'm late seonsangnim!" I shouted and quickly went to my siting place. I already took off my roller blades in front of the gate earlier.

"Ah.. you are here Yunhi. Late as usual. Okay class let's start and do the assignment please. I will tell you some information for you to put into your assignment. Remember you have to past up Next month. So please prepare." He explained to the whole class as I was rushing to get to my seat.

I sat down and took out my note book and start to copy what's the teacher writing on the board.

'Today must be unlucky day for me, I've been late a lot.'

After Collage, I went home. 'It's already 6:00pm, I have to go work at my part time job soon'.

I quickly washed up and wear my clothes. My job start at 7:00pm and ends at 9:00pm

I went out and headed to my job, it only took 15 minutes. If i choose a job that is far away from my dorm, my uncle would complain saying that it's going to dangerous at night. And so I have no choice but to pick this job because it's the closest to my dorm.

"I'm here!" I shouted when I set my foot in that restaurant. 

"Ah! Yunhi. Go and get changed there's a lot of conformers tonight" My boss ordered (Mr Hyun joung)

"Dae!" I said and went to the changing room. This place is a restaurant and I'm the waiter. The boss is very kind, he gave me extra's because i live alone and of course hard working. I only work here on Weekdays.

"Order up!" Shouted the cooker.

I do my job as usual.

2 hours later (9:00pm)

I've finished my shift, i should get going now. I went and changed my clothes and head out.

I went home and quickly change to my Pj's and went to sleep. 'Tomorrow is Saturday, I have to practice hard for the Audition.'

Few minutes later i fell asleep.