I'm sorry...

Hey! I’m the new girl!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yunhi POV

=At dorm at 7:00pm [sitting on couch]=

It's been about 2 week since I saw Yoseob and the others. The burn from my wrist fade away when I put some medicine on it. 

Yoseob had been calling me several times but I didnt want to hear his voice now. I'm still mad.

I know he was busy, but....the last time we went somewhere was the anmusment park and that was before we become a couple.

And seeing him close with Jaeun really bothers me, it's as if they still have feelings for each other.

We have been spending a lot of time at home and at the companny. We barely went out on a date like normal couple would do. I guess dating an idol is hard.

I shouldn't be like this. Stop being Immature and apologise to him already.

I got up from the couch and was getting ready to go out and meet Yoseob at his dorm.

I wore this: White sweater with a panda picture on it, white skirt, black leggings, white boots.

I was about to head out but my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered

"Yunhi! Yoseob got hurt!" Doojoon shouted

"Mwo!? What happen?!" I ask

"Mollayo! Just come here quickly!" He shouted. I could hear that he was panicking.

"Fine, where is he?" I ask

"At the companny rooftop, palli! He's bleeding a lot!" He shouted and hung up.

Bleeding? Is he badly injured? Why is he at the companny rooftop anyway?

I've got so many question in my head but I didnt care about it now, I just wanted to see Yoseob right now. I wanted to make sure he is okay. 

I quickly rushed off to the companny rooftop, it tooks 30 minutes from my dorm so I ran as fast as I could. I didnt bring my wallet for me to take a taxi, I was too busy thinking about Yoseob.

So I had no choice but to just run.

Was this my grandmother's plan? She did warned me about hurting Yoseob and I thought of protecting him 24hours but since we had an arguement. Urgghh~ Why was I so jealous?! This is all my fault! Now Yoseob is hurt!

=At Cube Ent=

I ran Upstairs because I couldnt wait for the elavator. I was tired of running but I didnt stop because I was too worried about Yoseob.

I opened the door that will lead me to the rooftop. I tried to catch my breath

Once I opened the door, there was candles placed on the floor which will lead me straight to a mattress.

The mattress was on the floor and beside it there is a basket filled with food,plates, glasses and champagne. There's also a small radio,  I could hear a classical music from it.

I took 5 steps forward but stopped because I was confused.

"What? Where's Yoseob?" I mumbled and looked around, I didnt see anyone.

Suddenly, I felt a strong grip around my waist. I was startled.

"It's okay, it's just me." I heard him whispered. It was Yoseob.

When I heard his voice, I turned around.

"What happen? Are you okay?" I ask and looked at his face. He's not injured at all, perfectly fine.

"You're not hurt at all.." I said. He was smilling sheepishly.

"If I didnt do this, then you might ignore me again." He said

"W-what do you mean?" I ask concernly.

"I planned this. I told Doojoon to called you and say that I was hurt and all..Sorry, are you mad?" He ask.

I sigh and my legs started to feel wobbly because of all the running, so i fell and sit on the floor (W sitting).

"Yunhi-ah! Are you okay? What's wrong?" He ask while squatting down.

"Did you know? I ran all this way from my dorm because I was worried about you. Now, I'm tired" I said and tried to catch my breath. 

"*chuckled* Mianhae..." He said and my hair.

"Why did you do that seriously?~" I said and hit him several times

"Ouch! Ouch! Stop it... I already said sorry.." He said and fell on his . 

"*chuckled* You atleast deserved that" I said and laugh at him.

He got up and sat properly. He's taking something our of his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

Suddenly, he kneel down on one knee and taking out a red small box.

I was suprised, I didnt know what to do.

"I was supposed to give you this on your birthday but I wanted to give it to you so badly so.." He said and opened the box. 

"Was..this the preasent?" I ask and he nodded while smiling.

He took out the white ring from the box and slid it into my finger.

"I'm already wearing it" He said and show me his ring.

"I thought that couple necklace wasn't enough, so I bought us a couple ring too" He said

I was soo happy, too happy. This was almost like a proposal but its not. Still, I'm happy that he bought me a gift.

I hugged him so tightly that we both fell on the floor, which made me fell on top of hm.

"So..you like it?" He ask as I break the hug.

I didnt answer him and just lean in for a kiss. We kiss for quite some time.

"I'll take that as a yes" He said while smilling.

We got up and went to sit on the matress and start to dine. We ate and drink some champagne. After we finished eating we started to pack up and put all the plates and glasses back into the basket.

=After a while 9:30pm=

We started to lay back on the floor and watch the stars together.

"I'm sorry, I was jealous" I said while looking above.

"It's okay, I understand" He said.

"Thank you" I said

We started to stare at the stars for a while.

"Why didnt you pick up your phone? I called you several time.." He pouted suddenly

"Because I know that it was you who's calling.." I said

"Are you still mad?" He ask

"Annie.." I said and poke his left cheek.

I took out my phone.

"Let's take some pictures, I want to remember this momment forever~" I said

"Are you saying that you will forget this in the future?" He ask

"Probably.." I said

"All my hard work.." He pouted

"*chuckled* That's why I'm taking pictures, to remember~" I said

We started taking pictures a lot, with different poses and expressions.

"We took enough already.." He said

"Last one~" I pouted

"Fine.." He said

"1,2...3!" I said and quickly kiss him on his cheek. He was suprised of my action.

I look at my phone screen and it really capture a photo of me kissing his cheek.

"Hehehe~ Success!" I said while sitting up.

"Was that your plan?" He ask and I nodded happily.

"Aishhh~ So childish.." He said and knocked my head.

"Ouch! *rubs head* It hurts.." I mumbled

"Let's pack up and go home..It's getting late.." He said and stood up.

We started to fold the matt and blow out the candles.

"Why did you bought so many candles?" I ask

"I was trying to impress you" He said

"*chuckled* Well, you did" I said and smiled at him.

After packing up, we started to head back. As usual, Yoseob will send me back to my dorm first.

We were walking to my dom, while linking our fingers together. I felt soo happy of what he did to me.

"Yunhi.." He said

"Hurm?" I ask and started to face him.

"Your birthday will be coming soon.." He said

"Yup! 5 days left ~" I said excitedly.

"Well, what do you want for your birthday?" He ask

"Since you already gave me a suprise picnic at the rooftop and gave me a ring, I dont think I will need another preasent from you.." I said

"Eh? You dont want to have more preasents?" He ask and I nodded.

"This has already counted as a birthday gift" I said and smiled at him.

"But still, I want to give you another one for your birthday.." He said

"But you dont have to.." I said.

"Ah! What about this?" He ask and show me a paper.

It says:

2 Days and 1 Night at Busan!

We will be celebrating our 25th year anniversary for our hotel, Sunset Hotel.

So we are giving free vouchers for you to celebrate with us!

That's not all, we will also give you 20% off for your stay!

That will be $ 100 per person or for couple it will be $120!

This disscount will end at the end of the month! So what are you waiting for?

Come to Busan to enjoy this fine Beach, Food and enjoy your stay at Sunset Hotel!

Pay at the counter at Sunset hotel.

Call for more info:

"Wuahh~ So we will be on a vacation for 2 days and 1 night?!" I ask and he nodded.

"Hehehe~ It's been a long time since I went to the beach!" I said

"So? Do you want to go?" He ask

"Of course!" I said

"So we will split money okay? I dont want you to spend all of your money because of me" I said

"Are you sure? I dont really mind, because it's your birthday after all" He said

"I'm sure! You have spend wayyy to much~ So i'll pay $60 and you will pay the other $60. So now it's fair!" I said

= 5 days have pass [4:00pm]=

I was really excited of going on a 2 days and 1 night trip with Yoseob. I told G.Na unnie about it and she was..shocked.

=Flasback [2 days earlier at Cube Ent]=

I saw G.Na in the hallway and I started calling her.

"Unnie~" I shouted while skipping to her.

"Hey yunhi, Why are you so happy?" She ask

"I'm going on a trip with Yoseob for 2 days and 1 night~" I squeled as I hold her hands while jumping up and down.

"What?" She ask

"It's true~ He said it's a birthday git for me~" I said

"Yunhi! You have to get prepared for this!" She said while holding both of my shoulders.

"W-what?" I ask

"Did you pack up yet?" She ask

"N-no.." I said

"You need to pick up the BEST undies, okay?!" She ask

"W-what? Why?" I ask

"Because.." She said. She started to look around to see if anyone was there. She started to come closer to my ear.

"You guys might do IT" She whispeared.

"It?" I ask

"Dont you know?" She ask and I shook my head saying no.

"You know..when a boy and a girl likes eachother..." She paused and I started nodding.

"They went into..a room.." She continued. I started to act like i didnt know.

"And..oh! You already know this, why are you making me say it!" She said and hit my shoulder.

"*chuckled* Unnie~ I already learned about this in high school. You could have just said 'Make babies" I said

"Why are you laughing at this matter? Arent you worried? You need to look y or not he will not like you as a woman!" She said

"Unnie, I dont think he will do IT with me." I said

"What makes you think that? Yoseob is a man too you know, A man! He have the WEAPON to make you pregnant!" She said

I started to think for a while and she was right.

"Oh my god! He's going to take my ity!" I said

=Flashback ends=

Eversince then, I started to pick my undies very carefully. I didnt dare to meet Yoseob after what G.Na Unie told me, so I told him to meet at the meeting place which is at the Times Square.

Since Busan is too far, we decided to take the train and we might arrive there by midnight.

I'm already at the times square, I'm just waiting for Yoseob to show up. It seems that I might come here early..or maybe Yoseob is just late. Our train should be here at 5:30pm.

Yoseob POV

Right now, I'm in the car with my manager hyung. I told him to drop me off at the Times Square where I will meet Yunhi.

Suddenly, my phone started to rang.

[Caller Jaeun]

"Hello?" I answered.

"*crying* *sobbing* Seobbie~ *sob*" Jaeun sob

"Jaeun?! What's wrong?" I ask

"*sob* Omma..*sniff* My mum.." She paused

"Tell me, what's wrong?" I ask

"She's in the hospital..*sob*" She said

"What?!" I shouted

"Please come here..*Sob* You're the only one I have left..*sniff*" She said

"Fine..Which hospital?" I ask

Yunhi POV

=1 hour passes=

Where is he? There's only 30 minutes left before our train come.

I look around to see if I could see him somewhere.

My legs started to feel weak, I decided to sit on a bech next to the tree.

"Where is he? Should I call him?" I mumbled. I took out my phone from my pocket.

Just in time, he call me instead.

"Oppa, where are you? The train will be here in 30 minutes" I said

"Yunhi, mian. But I think we should cancel the date" He said

"W-what are you saying?" I ask

"I'm sorry but I really have to acomppanny Jaeun right now-" I cut him off

"Jaeun?! It's because of her?" I ask

"Yunhi, please you need to understand her-" I cut him off again

"No! I will wait for you here until you come and see me yourself, I will not move a bit!" I shouted and hung up.

Why must it be on this day? Why now?

I waited for Yoseob to came. Suddenly, it's snowing.

"Great..it's snowing.." I mumbled

I waited and waited for him to show up but he didnt. I guess she is more important. The train had already left to Busan, but still I already said that I will wait for him no matter what.

"*sniff* where is he? I she really not coming?" I mumbled

Yoseob POV

= 2 hours later [6:00pm]=

After her mother came out from the emengency room, she is placed at the patient room. Still unconcious. We wee sitting on a chair beside her mother.

"Thank you seobbie, fo being here with me." She said while holding my hands.

"it's okay" I said and shrug her hand off from mine.

"If this happen next time-" I cut her off.

"There will be no next time" I said and stood up from the chair.

"what do you mean?" She ask

" Jaeun, stop hanging onto me and find someone else who could take care of you." I said

"I'm sorry.." She said

"Annie, it's not your fault. I need to go somewhere." I said and start to take my bag.

"Is it Yunhi?" She ask and I turned around

"Did I..interupt you guys? Did you have plans with her?" She ask

" *nodded* That's why I'm leaving" I said 

"Take care of your mother" I said and smiled to her. She smiled back.

I open the door and start to run. I look outside of the window and realize that it was snowing.

"She must have been cold" I mumbled and start to run faster.

"Why must she be stubburn?" I said

Yunhi POV

=[8:00pm]=

It's freezing. I have waited for so long and yet he's not here.

"Where is he?" I mumbled

I started to rub my hand together for some warmth.

Suddenly, I saw a person standing infront of me.

"Yoseob?" I said and lifted my head. But it's not Yoseob, instead it's a creepy old geezer.

"Hey pretty lady, why are you alone?" This creepy guy ask me.

"W-what do you want?" I ask

"Come on, I'm just inviting you to a party" He said while giving me a creepy smile. 

Suddenly, he started to hold my wrist tightly. I tried to shrug him off but he was too strong.

"Let go of me!" I shouted

"Let's have some fun" He said 

"NO!" I shouted. There wasn't much people around here so I couldnt ask for help.

"Yah! Leave her alone!" I heard. I turned my head and saw Yoseob came running to me.

"Who are you?" The creepy old guy ask Yoseob

"She's my GIRLFRIEND" He said and take me away from the ert.

" tch... so you already have someon..Fine, I'll leave you alone" He said and went back to his friends who were standing beside the wall.

"Yunhi, are you okay?" Yoseob ask

"Where were you?" I ask

"What? That's not important now" He said

"I ask you a question, oppa.." I said. My eyes started to become teary. 

"I was with Jaeun in the hospital, her mom was hurt and she needed someone to be with her" He explained

"Is she more important? Why must it be you? Why must it be today? On my birthday.." I said. I could feel my tears satrting fall down on my cheeks.

"Yunhi.." He said with a calm one.

"Nevermind.." I said and started to walk, away from him.

"Yunhi, plese dont be like this.." He said while catching up to me.

"Today was supposed to be a speacial dy.  was really looking forward for our trip but it turned out that we didnt." I said while wiping my tears

"I'm sorry Yunhi. Maybe next time-" I cut him in.

"There will be no next time anymore, oppa.." I said and turned to face him. We are now standing beside the traffic light.

"What?" He ask

I took off my ring from my finger and gave it to him.

"What are you doing?" He ask

"Oppa, I didnt even know if you have the same feelings as mine 100% when I confess to you." I said

He was too paralyzed to talk so I continued

"I was the one who confess to you first, so I will be the on who is leaving you first" I said

"No Yunhi, please dont.." He said and hold my hand

"I'm sorry.." I said and shrug him off. I went and walked across the street. I thought there wasnt any car, but I was wrong.

"Yunhi!" Yoseob shouted. I turned my head and saw a car coming. I was too stuned, I couldnt move my legs.

The car was going to hit me so I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fist. I thought it was going to hit me but it didnt.

Yoseob ran to me and hug me. The car hit Yoseob back while he was trying to protect me.

Yoseob fell on the floor, his head was bleeding.

"Oppa!" I shouted

                                                                                                                                                                                 

Hey~ So I was trying to come up a new story and I thought of these:

Living in Neverland - B2ST (You will fall in love with all of the members and this is more like a peterpan stuff)

My sweet bodyguard - Top and GD (Big bang love triangle)

I hate you, I love you - B2ST Junhyung and goo hara or OC (You) 

My crazy boyfriend - B2ST Gikwang and Secret Hyosung or OC(You)

So which one would you pick?!

Comment below if you want to have a story about Junhyung and Hara or you would rather want Junhyung to be with you instead.

This is your decission! Please vote: