[END]

Hey! I’m the new girl!

 

[A/N: Longest chapter ever!]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob POV

I felt something sweet on my lips and something dripping on my cheeks. What is this?

I could hear someone saying something to me. What is it?

Open your eyes Yang Yoseob!

I tried to opened my eyes, when I opened my eyes. I could see a blurry image of Yunhi walking out of the door, crying. Why is she crying?

I tried to call her but my voice didn't come out. Suddenly, Jaeun came and she saw me, she started to call the doctor and nurses. I could see them coming inside the room, surrounding me. I started to fell unconscious again.

I didn't know how long I've passed out, I started to opened my eyes and beside me there's Jaeun.There is also B2ST standing behind her. But Where is Yunhi? 
 
"Seobbie. You're awake!" She said and start to hug me.

"Jaeun, where's Yunhi?" I ask her while breaking the hug. Her face started to turn pale, she looked away not wanting to make eye contact with me.

I started to look at the other members.

"where's Yunhi? Tell me." I said.

"We dont know either. I thought she would be here." Hyunseung said

"Jaeun was the one who called us to tell us that you were awake." Doojoon said

"She wanted you to read the letter first." She said. All of the members started to face her.

"What letter?" I ask. I start to realize there's a letter stuck on a wall behind them. There is also a photo of us all over.

I started to get up from the bed and walk toward the wall. I smiled because of the photos, I started to recall all of our times together.

I took the letter from the wall and start to open it. I sat back on the bed.

"What is it?" Gikwang ask as he came closer.

I opened the letter and began to read.

It wrote:

Dear Yoseob,

If you are reading this letter then you must have awaken now. I'm glad. You have been in the hospital for a while now and I was quite afraid that I might lose you forever. I'm sorry. That you got hurt because of me, I truly am sorry.

           I'm sorry for telling you this but I am going to USA and I dont know when I might come back, I might not come back to Korea at all. The reason why is because my grandmother is running a business there and she wanted me to be the heir. She kept on telling me to be the next heir but I kept on rejecting her. 

         And because I have been rejecting her, you got hurt. My grandmother always get's what she want and right now she want a heir for her company at USA. I didnt want to tell you this before because I didnt want to make you worried. 

        In this letter you will know everything what I have been keeping from you. First, When I went into the hospital it's not because I fell down from stairs. It was because I got beaten up by some of your fans. My grandmother was the one who post the photos of us on the internet and newspaper. And she was the one who hire some fans to beat me up so that I would agree to go to USA with her.

       Second, when I know my grandmother was going to do something to you . I tried to protect you from harm. The time when you were at my college to pick me up and there was a ball going to hit you, that was from my grandmother.  I failed to protect you from the car, instead you protected me. 

      Lastly, the reason you got into this hospital is not only because for protecting me. This was planed by my grandmother. She know that you will protect me when the car was about to hit me.  And now, I dont want to hurt anyone else so I give in. I'll be going to USA.

      I hope you wont forget me. I didnt know that I might get jealous easily when we argue. I'm deeply sorry about that. I enjoyed my time being with you and B2ST. You guys had gave me so much happiness. I'm thankful. I'm glad that I have made many memories with you. I'll never forget you because you are my first love and the first person I truly cared for.

Goodbye Yang Yoseob. Take care.

Sincerely,

Kim Yunhi 

 

"She's going to USA?" I mumbled. The others were as shocked as me.

"She even hire some fans.." Hyunseung said

"Wait. Her grandmother?" Dongwoon ask.

"Mr Hong Seung Sung's mother?." Doojoon ask.

"What?! Yunhi is Mr Hong Seung Sung's niece? I didnt know that.." Jaeun said

"That is not important now! Yunhi is going to leave to USA and she might never come back!" I shouted. everyone startled and there was silence.

"Do you guys know when her flight is?" I ask them.

"No, we just know this now when you read the letter." Gikwang said

"She didn't even told us that she's leaving." Junhyung said

"Actually.." Jaeun said. We all started to face her.

"Just now, before she left for her flight. She did say it to me." Jaeun said

"When? When is her flight?" I ask, unpatiently.

"At 10:00AM" Jaeun said

I look at the clock and it is already 9:45AM .

"We have to go to the airport." I said while stooding up.

"What? Yoseob! Are you going to leave like that?" Junhyung ask while pointing at my clothes.

I notice that I was wearing a patient clothes.

"Where's my clothes?" I ask 

"I got it with me!" Jaeun said while showing a plastic bag next to her.

"I washed your clothes and removed the blood. Here." She said while handing me the plastic bag.

"Thank you ." I said and smiled at her, she smiled back. I went into the toilet to change.

"But are you just going to leave like that? Not telling the recipients?" Dongwoon ask

"He's right." Hyunseung said

I got out from the toilet, fully dressed.

"I dont care. Let's go!" I said and start to run out.

"Wait hyung!" Dongwoon said and start to follow me behind, so does the others.

Jaeun stayed behind to take care of her mother.

We went out from the hospital and get into our van, our manager was in the car.

"Hyung! Go to the airport, palli!" I said as I get in. We started to go to Seol airport.

'Yunhi, please wait for me. Don't leave.' I thought.

Yunhi POV

=At Airport [9:50AM] =

We are waiting in a line to give our plane ticket and was about to go in to the plane, but there is a huge crowd than I thought. And the queue is so long, this might take time.

I started to send some text To G.Na unnie, 4minute, Apink, BtoB, and B2ST.

'Thank you for taking care of me until now. I know it's a bit sudden but I'm leaving to USA. I hope you won't forget me. I really had made many memories with you. I'm thankful. Please take care of yourself. Then, Goodbye.'

✉ *Send* 

After I send the text, everyone replied me at once.

From G.na Unnie

'Yah! Where are you? Is that what you call a goodbye? You should have meet me! I dont understand. Why are you leaving?'

From BtoB Ilhoon

'Noona, wae are you leaving? Why didnt give us a proper goodbye? You didnt explain it to us. Are you leaving for good?

From 4minute Hyuna

'What?! You're leaving to USA?! Forever? Wae!? Why didnt we meet up? You didnt tell me this earlier. Why did you tell me at the last minute. Wae are you leaving anyway?'

From Apink Eunji

'What?! Leaving? We didnt get to spend much time together, though. Wae? Why only now you're telling me this? Why are you leaving?'

From B2ST Yoseob

I was stunned when I saw his name. He's already awake? I quickly open the message.

'Yunhi, dont leave. Wae are you doing this to me? I just woke up from my deep sleep and now you're going away? Stay there! I'm going to see you soon! Dont get on the plane!'

'He's going to come here?' I thought. I started to look around to search for him. 

"There's only 5 more people in front of us before we get into the airplane." I mumbled.

"Where is he?" I mumbled.

"Who are you searching for?" My grandmother ask me.

"Are you hoping that he will come here?" She ask. I stared to face down.

'Yoseob, please come here before I went into my plane' I thought.

Yoseob POV

"Ah! Why is there a traffic jam now?!" I shouted while ruffling my hair.

"Just calm down." Dongwoon said

"Never mind! I'm going to run." I said while unbelting my seatbelt.

"Hyung, is the airport far from here?" I ask my manager.

"I dont think so, it will take about 15 minute or so but-" I cut him in.

"Fine!" I said while opening the door.

"Yah! Yoseob! But you're not a good runner! You get tired easily!" Doojoon shouted.

 

 

 

 

"But I wanted to stop Yunhi from going to USA!" I shouted back and start to run. I avoid all the cars and just run.

I run with all my might. I dont want to lose Yunhi, she gave me strength. If she leave now, then I dont know what I might do. I might had searched her all over USA if she leave. We only met not so long ago, around June or so. 

We have only been a couple for 6 months, I wanted to spend much longer times with her.

While I was running there was some people recognize me but I just gave them a smile and a bow, I  continue to run.

I stop for a while to catch my breath.

"T-this is tiring.." I said

"I have to run faster.." I said and start to run again.

'Why do I feel like it's so far?" I mumbled as I was running.

After a few minutes of running, I arrived at the airport. I quickly went inside and search for Yunhi.

Suddenly, a lot of people started to surround me. It was my fans. They kept on asking me for my autograph and photos. But I kept saying that I was searching for someone. Even though I said that, they wont leave me. I couldnt get trough.

Then, the others came.

"Hyung! Go and find Yunhi, we will take care of this" Dongwoon said to me. 

The others started to talk to the fans and gave them autographs etc. I started to searched for Yunhi.

I went to the counter.

"Excuse me, is the plane for USA left already?" I ask

"Annie, It will took of for about 30 minutes later because of some emergency check up to do. But I guess the people is already inside." She said

"Where is it?" I ask

"Eh? At counter C3" She said. I quickly went to that counter.

Yunhi POV

Me and my grandmother is one step ahead to give our tickets to the counter. I started to look around to see if Yoseob was here but I couldn't see him anywhere.

We handed our ticket to the person and was about to go in but I pulled my grandmother's hand.

"Haelmoni" I said as I pulled her arm.

"What?" She ask

"I-" I paused.

'Try to make something up Yunhi!' I thought.

"What is it?" She ask.

"I have to go to the toilet!" I said

"What? there's a toilet in the airplane, let's go." She said

"Annie, wait!" I said and stopped her.

"Yunhi!" I heard someone shouted. I turned around and saw that it was Yoseob.

My grandmother was shocked to see him.

He started to come closer to me.

"Excuse me sir, but you're not allow to come here." The security said and blocked Yoseob for coming closer.

"But I need to say something to her!" Yoseob said. The security guards started to hold him.

"Wait!" I said. My grandmother started to hold me tightly so I wouldn't get closer to him.

"What are you doing here?" My grandmother ask Yoseob.

"Please..Dont take Yunhi.." Yoseob said. He was out of breath. I could see he was sweating a lot. Did he ran?

He suddenly went on his knees, I was surprised. The security guards slowly let him go.

"What are you doing?" My grandmother said

He then did a deep bow. 

"Please, let her stay" He said while he was on the floor, begging. The crowd started to whisper to one another.

"Oppa, dont do this. Stand up." I said. I was trying to shrug of my grandmother but it was no use. She is holding me too tight.

But he didnt reply, instead he just kept on begging to my grandmother while doing a deep bow.

"Omma!" I heard someone shouted. It was my uncle.

Yoseob lifted his head up slowly.

My uncle ran to Yoseob and pull him up. Yoseob slowly stood up.

"You shouldnt do this!" My uncle said to my grandmother.

"Why are you butting in?" My grandmother ask

"Because she is my niece!" He shouted. The people from the crowd was shocked, I guess they knew my uncle.

"I dont care, she already agreed on going to USA with me!" My grandmother shouted.

"That was because she was trying to protect her friends from harm. Not for herself, for others." My uncle said

My grandmother was speechless, she didnt know what to say.

"Fine, You want a heir right?" My Uncle ask her.

"Then, I'll be the next heir for your company at USA" My uncle said

"What? Uncle.." I said. I was stunned. He cant take care of 2 company, that will be stressful.

"What are you saying? You didnt want to be the heir before but now you do because of her?" My grandmother ask.

"That was before!" My uncle shouted.

"Yunhi is still too young. She dont know anything about business." My uncle said

"Omma, please." He said

My grandmother didn't say anything but she slowly let go of my hand. I looked at her, is she really letting me go?

I started to look at my uncle and he just nodded. So I quickly ran to Yoseob and hugged him.

"I miss you" I said as I was hugging him.

"Me too. Dont leave me again." Yoseob said as he break the hug. I turned around to see my grandmother.

"I'm not that mean to my grandchildren." She said. I was surprised, she never accept me as her grandchild before.

"I know you're not." My uncle said and started to hug her.

After she hugged with Uncle, she came closer to me.

"Yunhi, I'm sorry. For everything that I have done. I think I love my company more than my family. I'm sorry." She said

"It's okay. I understand." I said and started to hug her.

= 5 months later=

After the incident, my uncle started to run business at USA and also at Korea. I only see my uncle once a month now because of his busy work. Photos of us in the hospital that I've printed out, I have moved it and stuck the photos on my dorm wall instead.

News of Yoseob and I at the airport was released and of course I got bad comments all over the internet. After my debut, a lot of people have been saying stuff like : ' She is the CEO niece, no wonder she can get into the company.'

News of Yoseob and me dating was also have been out. And because of this, I got a lot of haters.

But there's also some fans that had been supporting me. I'm thankful of that.

After the airport incident, G.na, 4minute, Apink and Btob were asking me questions. So I told the everything and now they know that I am the CEO niece. I told them to treat me like they always do but some of them was acting carefully and I didnt like that. But after a while, they  treat me like they always do.

Now we have CUBE concert at Seoul and I will be the last one to sing.

 

I was tying my hair into a ponytail, wearing a black dress and a sneaker. 

  

 

I went on the stage, the fans were cheering.

After I sang my songs, It is time to end the concert.

"Annyeong, everyone." I said as I bowed to them. 

"oh, dae. It is quite weird to be wearing a shoes while wearing this dress, right?" I ask them. I could hear them saying yes.

"I told you, I'm weird." I said while looking at my shoes. They were laughing at my statement.

"The reason why I'm wearing sneakers is because I dont really like wearing high heels. Of course I'm short but...wearing high heels really, hurt." I said

"Anyway, it is too bad but I think the concert will end now," I said. The audience were disappointed.

"But before we close this concert, I wanted to hear some question from you guys. Just for fun. But please dont ask anything rude" I said

They all started to raise their hand up and I was having trouble to pick who.

"Yes, you. At the front row." I said as I was pointing at this girl.

"Were you jealous when you saw Yoseob kissing another girl? At Caffeine MV!" She ask.

I started to squatted down and laugh. They all know that I am dating Yoseob now, so I guess to hear this question is quite normal.

I started to stood up again.

"Well.." I pause. The audience laugh at my expression.

"Do you want to know the truth?" I ask them. They all replied yes.

"Yes, I was jealous." I said. They all started to squealed.

"When I first saw the teaser, I was in the car. Then, when I saw the kiss scene. I screamed. I know it is for work but still, maybe the kiss scene had many NG and they started to kiss again and again!" I said.

"He didnt even told me that he was going to have a kiss scene. So I ignored him for a couple of days." I said.

I looked to my left and saw that the staff saying that there's no time left.After this I am supposed to change my clothes and sing the last song with the cube.

"Anyway, I wanted to say something to you. I'm sorry" I said as I did a 90 degrees bow.

"I know I have crushed a lot of B2UTY fans out there, because I am dating Yoseob right now. But I hope you will accept me. And support me until the end. Thank you" I said and bowed again.

"We will sing one last song to end this concert! Everyone please cheered on Cube with much love! And please support us!

One by one started to come on stage, we started to sang 'Be alright'

After we all finished, we started to go back to our dorm. 

✉ *Beep* Beep* 

I've got a message from Yoseob.

'Hey Yunhi, let's meet in front of the company.' He sent.

"Manager oppa, can you send me to the company?" I ask him

"Fine." He said

=In front of the Cube company=

 I have finished all my schedules today, I guess Yoseob does too. 

When we arrive in front of the company, I saw Yoseob standing there alone.

I got out of the van and hugged him.

"We just saw each other at the concert before, why are you hugging me so tightly?" He ask

"But we didn't even talk to each other" I pouted as I break the hug.

"*chuckle* fine~" He said.

He went closer to the van.

"Hyung, I will take Yunhi to her dorm. You should go home and rest." Yoseob said to my manager.

"Fine, take care." He said

"I will pick you up at 7:30 Am tomorrow, okay Yunhi?" My manager ask me.

"Dae~" I sad.

After a while, my manager left. We started to walk back to my dorm, while linking our fingers together.

"Earlier at the concert.." He paused

"hurm?" I said while looking at him, tilting my head.

"Were you really jealous?" He ask while nudging.

"Of course! You kissed her and touch her and all!" I said and start to face away.

"Then..." He paused

"If I do a bed scene?" He whispered to my ear.

"You're doing a bed scene?! No! Even we hadn't done it yet! Urgghh~ I think I'm going to die~" I said.

"*chuckled* I was just joking~" He said. I let go of his hand and gave him  a glare.

"That was not funny at all!" I said while pushing him.

"Aiggoo~ Are you mad? Is my princess mad?" He said while pulling me closer to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and started to back hugging me, he rest his chin on my shoulder. I hold his arm and we started to walk like that. 

"Why did you have to kiss her? She's even more older than you,though." I mumbled.

"I can kiss you many times if you want me to." He whispered. I started to blush.

"Liar.." I said

"What? you dont believe me?" He said and started to turn me around so that I can face him.

" You ask for it" He said and gave me a smirk.

"Wh-" Before I could finished my sentence, he started to kiss me.

After we kissed, my face started to turn red as a tomato.

He pulled me closer and our noses touches together.

"Yunhi-ah, Let's live happily ever after.." He said

"Dae~" I said and smiled.

"After we got married, let's have 10 children" He said which shocked me.

"What?! That's too much~" I said and pushed him away. I started to walk away.

"What? Then, 15?" He ask and followed me behind.

"Eyyy~ Go away ert!~" I said and started to run.

"What did you called me?" He said and start to chase me.

"help! A ert is chasing me!" I shouted, jokingly.

"Yah~ If you say that, people might take it seriously!" He said, still chasing me.

After a while, he catch up to me. He wrap his hand around my waist and start to spinned me around.

He put me down, and now we are face to face.

"Pabo" He said and knock me on my head.

"Ouch!" I said as I rub my head. "That hurt!". I pouted and made a face.

"*chuckled*" He just chuckled and pull me closer.

"Saranghae" He said and lean in for another kiss. We kissed under the moonlight and stars. We still have a long way to go. No more disturbance from my family.

And just like that, we lived happily ever after.

No! Not just yet...

=7 years later=

I was having my own concert at Bucheon. There was a huge crowd and I was doing my best to give them my all. I was wearing a black leather ripped jeans, with black high heels and a grey blouse.

        

After I have done performing my song 'Pump It Up'. It was nearly the end of the concert, so I have to sing one last song to them. 

"Hey everyone, so the concert will end soon" I was trying to catch my breath after all the dancing. I wiped my sweat off with my little towel.

"I will sing this last song for you!" I cheered.

The staff put a chair on the stage and a mike stand. I started to sit comfortably and was ready to sing my song but all of the sudden, the light was off.

Everything was dark. I can only see the light stick that my fans were holding. I was confused, what's going on?

Then, there was this shining light behind me. I turned around and the big screen was on. Was this planned?

It seem like a video. I looked to my left and made a sign gesture of "What's going on?". They all said that they don't know either. The video started, so I just watch it.

'If you see her smiled, you would be blessed.'

'If you spend time with her, you would see her bright side'

'And that is Kim Yunhi.'

'We have been spending a lot of time together, we share our pains together and gone trough so much this past few years.'

'When I was having a hard time, you would be the one that made my spirit goes up and make me hyper again.'

' I couldn't imagine a day without seeing you or hearing your voice, so now I know, I wanted to spend my whole life together with you'

'I wanted to make many new memories with you, I wanted to grow old with you.'

'It is quite amazing that we kept on dating each other for 7 years. So I dont see why we cant spend a enternity life together.'

'Would you, Kim Yunhi, be my last love?'

Through this video I could see pictures and video of me and Yoseob together. I was stunned and didnt realize that I was crying. Watching this video now reminds me of our memories together. 

Suddenly, there was a spotlight behind me. I turn around and there he was. He was across the stage in front of me. 

Like this:

He was holding a mike on his right hand and a bouquet of flowers on his left hand. I was touched. We haven't seen each other for about a month now since we have a busy schedule.

"Yunhi-ah, this is for you." He said and smiled at me. I could hear all the fans were cheering.

 

 

He started to sing 'Cherish that person' and slowly walk towards me. I dont know if my heart can take this, it's too much.

The moment I opened my eyes, I’ll think of that person

Don’t know why, I just laughed so
During a busy day, someone who’s suddenly curious
Keep appearing in front of my eyes, it’s really amazing
 
Suddenly, the others came on the stage and started to come towards me. They were all smiling at me.
[A/N: The green is the B2ST]
 
(Is it you?) The person who exists quietly in my heart
(Is it you?) The person who always puts my heart at ease (yeah)
Just thinking of her, my heart has the warmth of a sunrise
I truly cherish, I’ll cherish that person
Because she’s so good, I guess she was born here
The words “I’ll always love you”
The words “I’m always missing you”
Even these words are inadequate
That’s how much I cherish that person
On a solitary night, when I suddenly miss her
Just like that my heart gets overwhelmed
Walking down the road, suddenly I worried about her
Just like that I halted, paused for a thought

(Is it you?) The person who exists quietly in my heart

(Is it you?) The person who puts my heart at ease (yeah)

Just thinking of her, my heart has the warmth of the sunrise
I truly cherish, I’ll cherish that person
Because she’s so good, I guess she was born here
The words “I’ll always love you”
The words “I’m always missing you”
Even loving forever does not seem enough
I truly cherish, I’ll cherish that person
 
Now, He's in front of me and is kneeling down on one knee.  He gave me the flowers and I took it. I couldn't stop crying, It's so touched. I missed him. 
 
Saying the words “I love you”
It’s inadequate to describe how precious she is
If I could be by her side, fall asleep and wake up next to her
I’ll give my everything
I’ll cherish that person

Everyone started to become silent and now we got the spotlight and everyone's attention.

I wiped my tears away. I'm guessing my face is red right now. 

He took out a box from his pocket.

"I know we have spends a lot of time together and because of our busy schedule, we haven't have enough time to date properly." He stated.

"You've made me happy when I'm sad, you've made me feel needed when I'm lonely. Whenever I'm with you, I felt special. I've never felt like this in my life, I felt like my heart is going to pop out soon *giggle*"

"So what I'm saying is...." He paused and started to swallow his saliva. I could see that he was nervous.

"Would you, Kim Yunhi, marry me and made a new family with me? Let me be your first and last love. I wanted you to become Mrs Yang Yunhi in the future." He said and opened the box. It was a diamond ring. He looked at me with his shiny eyes.

"What's your answer?" Gikwang said

"Urgghh~ This is nervous! Dugun Dugun!" Doojoon said 

I could hear all of the crowds saying 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

I wiped of my tears again and catch my breath. He totally made me swept off my feet this time.

"No.." I paused.

The others looked at me dumbfounded, the didnt know what to do.

"Hyung, what to do?" Dongwoon said

"I d-dont know, I dint think she would reject him!" Hyunseung

"Do we have a back-up plan?" Junhyung said

I could see that Yoseob face turns pale. 

"*giggle* Let me finish my sentence" I said. The others let out a relief sigh.

"Yoseob, you're already my first and will be my last love. When I first met you, I didnt know that I will fall for you. Now, I'm trapped. You're the only one in my heart right now." I said and gave him a smile.

"So, is that a yes?" He ask

"Of course!" I said. He quickly stood up and hugged me. It have been so long since I felt his touch. 

The crowds started saying 'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!'

We started to face each other. We lean in close and the fans have gone crazy. Yoseob gave me a smirk and pull the flowers that I have been holding to cover our faces, so that the fans wont see us kiss.

"I love you." He said and started to kiss me.

=5 months later  [wedding]=

I was wearing my weeding dress and was in the waiting room. G.NA came in.

"Oohh~ You look pretty!" She said and hugged me

"Thank you for coming" I said.

We both started to talk for a while and when it was time for me to walk on the aisle. I started to get ready.

Since I dont have my parents, Doojoon decided to walk beside me because he is my 'dad' after all. He and B2ST have made me happy. I am happy to meet them and they have become my family.

"You really beautiful" He said while I was linking my arm with his.

"Thank you." I said and smiled.

"*sigh* I'm not even married yet, seeing you guys married first really made me feel like I'm old." He said

"*chuckled* Dont worry, You'll meet that 'special someone' someday'" I said.

We started to walk on the aisle and towards me, I could see Yoseob in a white tuxedo.  G.Na and Eunji is my bridesmaid while Gikwang and Hyunseung are Yoseob's maid of honor.

Doojoon slowly let me go and handed me over to Yoseob. Now we are facing each other.

The weeding officiant started to say the vows. After we had said our vows the officiant says ' I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.'

And so he did, he kiss me and I could hear all of our guest cheered. We just got married!

I cant wait for our future together. I'm looking forward to start my new life with him. 

And now, finally, we lived happily ever after!

=The End=

                                                                                                               

I would like to thank you guys for supporting me until the end! ^^ 

I hope you will continue to support me with my others story!

Please subscribe / read my other story:

 ~*~Living in Neverland ~*~

Anyway, Hwaitting! Kamsamida~ :D

Follow me on twitter!  Because none of my friends are a hardcore B2ST fan TT~TT.  I need someone to fan girl with~ 

https://twitter.com/FuzzErienna

P.S  Happy  Birthday  to Junhyung~  :D

And  to  celebrate it,  I  wrote a  short story  of  him.  Please  read it  &  comment!

My Lucky Charm