Goodbye kiss...

Hey! I’m the new girl!

 

 

 

 

 

I squatted down and sit next to him. I rest his head on my lap.

The car didnt stopped instead it run away. More like a hit and run. I turned to see who it was and saw that It was one of my grandmothers co-worker.

"Yunhi..kajima (Dont go).." He said while holding my hand. I started to face him. He was bleeding a lot.

"I'm sorry..*sob* This is all my fault..Sorry..*cries*" I said

"Dont cry.." He said and wiped off my tears. 

Yoseob hand started to fall on the ground, he was unconcious. I could see the ring that I gave him back was on his hand. People started to face us and they surrounded us.

"Oppa! Wake up! Oppa! *cries*" I shouted.

I started to hear people whispering to one another.

"What are you looking at?! Call the ambulance!" I shouted.

= At the hospital [ 9:30pm]=

I was waiting outside of the emergency room, praying. I was holding the ring with some of the blood. I could hear footsteps coming towards me. I opened my eyes and it is the others.

"Yunhi, what happen to Yoseob?" Hyunseung ask as he sat next to me.

"He had a car accident, wh-while saving me.." I stuttered.

"*sigh* Let's just hope that he will be okay.." Doojoon said

Suddenly, Jaeun came towards me.

"Seobbie is in the emergency room?!" She ask and we all nodded.

"He tried to save Yunhi from a car and got hit instead" Junhyung explained to Jaeun.

"What?! He just acompanny me a while ago, why did this have to happen?" She said

"Be-before.." I said. Everyone started to face me.

"Before the acident, we had an arguement. If I hadn't.." I paused.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Dongwoon said

"What? Are you saying that it is Yunhi's fault that Yoseob got into an accident?" Jaeun ask

We all didnt answered.

"So it is? Why didnt you got hit instead of Yoseob?" Jaeun shouted

"Yah! Baek Jaeun!" Gikwang shouted

"What? It is her fault! If she hadn't been easily jelous then Yoseob would still be here right now!" Jaeun shouted

"That's enought. It's not her fault" Junhyung said and hold Jaeun shoulder.

"Yah, Yunhi. If Yoseob dies, I wouldn't forgive you even if I die. He is the only one I got left. He have always been supporting me ever since high school." She said.

I just sat there quitely.

"That's enough! Don't you see that she is also in pain right now?! Leave!" Doojoon shouted. They took Jaeun away from me and I was the only one left, sitting there.

Just when I thought I was alone, there's someone standing beside me. I lifted my head and I was shocked. I didnt know that I could met her in this place. It is my grandmother.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask.

"How is you lover boy doing?" She ask as she sat down next to me. Then I recall back when I saw the car, it was one of my grandmother's worker. It must have been her plan.

"It was your plan?! You did this?!" I ask while standng up.

"I warned you. I would do anything for my companny." She said while stooding up to face me.

"But you didnt have to go that far!" I shouted

"Well I have to, so that you would be the next heir for my companny." She said. I stare at her, I didnt know how to respond.

"Are you going to say no? If you do then I might hurt your other loving member" She said. I knew that she meant by B2ST when she says 'Loving members'.

"You're sick person." i said.

"So what about it? Still going to say no?" She ask. I had no choice but to agree going to USA with her, I dont want her to hurt anybody else.

"*sigh* Fine, when is the plane?" I ask

" In 3 days" She said

"What?! 3 days? T-that's-" I paused

"You already agreed, so stop complaining. Pack up your things before the flight, I will pick you up." She said and left.

"Just 3 days.." I mumbled and sat back down.

After a while, the doctor come out of the emergency room. I quickly stood up and talk to the doctor.

"Doctor, how is he?" I ask cocernly.

"He's going to be fine, but his head is badly injured so it will take some time for him to wake up." He explained.

"Is that so? I-is he going to lose some memories then?" I ask. Usually in drama they lost their memories and I was quite afraid if Yoseob might lose his memories.

"No, he will be just fine. It will take some time for him to wake up, that's all." He said

"Ah, thank you doctor, You have work hard." I said and bowed to him. The doctor then left.

The others came back.

"Hey Yunhi, so what did the doctor said?" Hyunseung ask

"He's okay, just that his head is badly injured so it will take some time for him to wake up." I explained

"*sigh* I hope it's not going to be too long" Doojoon said

"You should go home and rest Yunhi, you must be tired" Gikwang said

"Annie, I'm fine. I wanted to stay with Yoseob." I said

"Are you sure?" Dongwoon ask and I nodded.

=10:30pm [Patient room]=

Yoseob have been placed into a patient room, looking at him like this really is sad. The others have already left because they have schedule early in the morning tomorrow.

I washed my ring to get rid of his blood and wore it back on my finger. I dont want to break up with him, why did I even say that stuff back then? I'm so stupid.

Now, I really have to break up with him because I'm going to leave to USA and I might not see him again.

I sit beside him and hold his hand tightly. I'm going to miss his touch.

"Oppa, please wake up. I want to see your smile. I miss you." I said as I touches his cheeks.

Suddenly, I started to remember the time we spent together. From the first time we met until now, we have gone through so much together. I still hadn't told him about my grandmother wanting me to go to USA. I didnt want to.

I end up sleeping next to him all night long.

=The next day [7:30AM]=

I woke up by the sunshine. I streched my arms and yawned. I looked at him and he is still unconcious. I decided to leave him for a while and came back later.

"Oppa, I'm going to go to my dorm for a while. Wait for me." I said and kiss his cheek.

I went out of the room and saw Jaeun infront of me.

"Is he still unconcious?" She ask

"*nods*" I nodded. Suddenly, there's silence between us.

"I'm sorry.." I said. She looked at me, stunned.

"For what?" She ask

"I couldn't protect him instead." I said

"*sigh* It's okay. I'm sorry too." She said.

"I was over reacting yesterday. I know he is important to you too." She said.

"It's fine, I know how you felt. Is your mother in this hospital too?" I ask and she nodded.

"Then, I hope she will get better." I said.

"I hope so. Do you mind, if I visit Yoseob for a while?" She ask

"O-oh, sure. I'm going back to my dorm. I have college so.." I paused

"I understand. I will take care of him for a while, then I'll be going to take care of my mother." She said

"Thank you, then.." I paused and bowed to her. She bowed back.

=At dorm [After college 2:30pm]=

I started to pack up my stuff to go to USA with my grandmother. I guess I cant escape now. 

News of Yoseob been in  hospital had been out and fans have been saying bad stuff about me online. But I couldn't care less.

After I finished packing up I decided to print out some photos from my phone. I move all the photos that is on my phone to my thumbdrive so that I can print it out.

I went to the nearist photo shop.

After I finished printing them out, I decided to go to the Hospital.

=At hospital [4:00pm]=

I went to Yoseob's room and saw that there was no one inside. I guess Jaeun have gone back to her mother's.

I went inside and took out the phtos from my bag. I sat next to him.

"Oppa, I printed out the photos." I said while looking at the photos. He didnt reply since he is still uconcious. 

"*sigh* Please wake up before I'm going to USA." I said

"Ah! I got an idea!" I said while stooding up. I took the printed photos and started to stick the on the blank wall. I started to stick the photos one by one.

Photos when we first had our date at the amusement park, when he sleeps, when I poke his cheek when he was asleep, when I kissed his cheek, the picnic date he did to me a few days ago, singing at my grandmothers event while wearing the dress, when he piggy back me, when we fall asleep together after practising singing for my grandmoher's event, when we were baby sitting Sora & Yongjae, when we did diffrent expression, etc.

After sticking all the photos on the wall, it looks like an art full of our photos. There's like 50 photos or more. Looking at these photos, all the memories we had came back to me. I had really good time being with him, he had bring me soo much happiness.

I turned around and looked at him.

I sat back next to him.

"When you wake up, even when I'm not here. You're going to see these photos,kay? It's full of our memories together. I hope you wont forget me." I said. Suddenly, my eyes started to become teary.

"I shouldn't cry now." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

A few momments later, I heard the door opened. I turned my head to see who it was and it was B2ST.

"Hey, he still hasn't woke  up?" Junhyung said as soon as he came inside.

I shook my head saying no.

All of the members start to come in. 

"Woah, that's a lot of photos." Dongwoon said while looking at them closely.

"I want him to see this when he woke up." I said

"He will be suprised then" Doojoon said.

'Should I tell them? That I'm going to USA?' I thought.

'Maybe not..' I thought.

"Oppa, do you have other schedules?" I ask them

"Yeah, we are just visiting him for a short period then we're going to head out." Hyunseung said.

"I see.." I said

"Are you going to sleep over here again?" Gikwang ask.

"Maybe..yes." I said

"It must be hard for you to see him like this." Doojoon said while patting my back.

"Wel, it is partly my fault." I said while holding the necklace, our necklace.

=After a while [5:30pm]=

They had left for some schedules to do, and there is only me left in the room with Yoseob.

"Maybe, he wont wake up before I go to USA." I mumbled.

"What should I do? He would be confused if he doesn't see me after he woke up." I said

I decided to write a letter to him. I took out a paper and a pen from my bag and start to write.

After I have done writing the letter for him, I stuck it in the middle of the wall with the photos of us surrounding it on the wall.

"I hope he will read this." I said and went back to sit next to him.

=The next 2 days [9:30pm]=

Tomorrow I will be leaving to USA with my grandmothr and I have been told that the flight will leave at 10:00AM tomorrow.

Yoseob still haven't woke up. I miss him. Tonight will be the last time I will be beside him and later thr will be no more us.

I hold his hands tightly.

"Oppa... I will miss you." I said softly.

Suddenly, I started to remember him saying that he wanted me to sing 'B2utifull night'.

" I hope you will remember my voice. Even though I wanted to be a singer and sing beside you, I dont think I can do that now. I will give up my dream just for you." I said and start to sing 'B2utifull night'.

 

 

 

As I sang the song I didnt realize that someone was watching me from a far.

My grandmother was outside of the room, she heard my voice. Suddenly, my uncle came beside her.

"Mum, dont you see. You are destroying her dream." My uncle said. My grandmother turned around to face him.

"I couldnt care less." She said and was about to leave.

"You don't get it. The reason she is willing to be the next heir for your companny is only because of him. If  brother saw you are doing this to his daughter, then he might hate you like I am now." He said

My grandmother just stood there, speechless. She then left. 

My uncle just stood there, watching me but after a while he left me alone with Yoseob.

After I finished singing the song. My eyes started to become teary and i couldnt stop the tears.

"*sniff* Please wake up soon..*cries*" I said while holding his hand tighly.

After crying for a while, I decided to visit Jaeun for a while. I went to the recieptent to find her mother's patient room. When I know where It was, i quickly went to that oom.

I went inside and saw Jaeun sitting next to her mother.

"Yunhi? What are you doing here?" She ask

"I wanted to ask you a favor." I said

"What is it?" She ask while stooding up.

"Please take care of Yoseob." I said and bowed 45 degrees.

"What? What's wrong? Are you going away or something?" She ask

"I'm going to USA" I said while lifting up my head. I started to explain to her about my grandmother and all.

"Oh, Yunhi. I'm sorry. You had such a hard time." She said

"It's okay. Yoseob doesn't know this yet but he will soon once he read my letter." I said

"You will not come back?" She ask

"No, I guess not. That's why I'm telling you to take care of him for me. Please" I said

"Okay, I understand." She said

"Thank you." I said and left. I went back to Yoseob and sit next to him. This will be our last tme together so I dont want to waste my time.

I started to fall asleep beside him.

=The next day [8:30 AM]=

I woke up by my phone

✉ *Beep* Beep*  

It seems that I've got a message

'Have you pack up your things? I'm going to pick you up at your dorm at 9:30am, so get ready' 

It was from my grandmother. I guess i really am leaving. I started to look at his face for the last time.

" I cant believe I'm not going to see this cute face again." I mumbled. My tears started to felt teary all over again, I thought I already cried enough yesterday night. My eyes already started to swollen.

"Oppa, let me tell you why I like you." I said while holding his hands.

"The first time I met you, I thought you were cheerfull and bright. When I sing with you, I thought that your voice really does sound like an angel. When we spends time together, I really thought that your smile is the cutest thing ever. I dont just like your cheerful and childish side. I also like you because of your dorkiness. *chuckled* I like you as a man. When you made a suprise picnic date at the rooftop, I really felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have met you. You made me smile when I'm down. Your smile gave me warmth. I've never felt this before in my life. You are the only who can make my heart beat faster than a train. I really like you, no. I really love you with all my heart." I said

I started to lean in for a kiss. A goodbye kiss. As I was kissing him, my tears accidently fall on his cheeks.

After kissing him for awhile. I stood up.

"Goodbye..Yang Yoseob " I said as I walked out of the room, wiping my tears away.

'Be strong Yunhi.' I thought as I walk out of the room.

                                                                                                                                                     

So what would it be? Happy ending or sad?! Look out for the LAST chapter that I will update on December 19th 2012!

On chapter 44, I was quite dissapointed because no one comment on about 'THE WEAPON'. I thought it was quite funny ^^. But nevermind!

Here's a little info about the upcoming story!

Living in neverland

My sweet Bodyguard

I hate you, I love you

My crazy boyfriend

Go on and vote! And do please comment below! Vote as much as you want! I want to know which one should I do next?! Living in neverland is currently the highest~