Like a family

Hey! I’m the new girl!

 

Today, Yoseob and I decide to practise together at my dorm at noon. I was in my bedroom, doing my homework as usual. The teacher is too damn mean that he gave us loaddsss of homework. 

Suddenly my phone started to rang.

"Yobeoseyo?" I answered

"Hello? I s this Kim Yunhi?" She ask.

"Eh? Dae...May I ask who is this?" I ask

"This is Auntie Park Daran, remeber at the park? My son Yongjae.." She satretd toexplain

"Ah! Mian..What is it?" I ask

"Ah..I was wondeing if you could babysit my children today? Are you busy?" She ask

"Oh..of course I can and I'm not that busy.." I lied. I still got a pile of othe homework to do but I just couldnt say no.

"Then that's good. It's my anniversary today, and my hasband finished his job early for a date with me." She said

"Wuahh~ That's good.. Happy anniversary!" I Congratulated

"Thank you..May I know your adress? So I know wher I could drp them off?" She ask and I gave her my adress by sending her a text. About 30 minutes later she came to me house.

"I'm counting on you.. I will pick them up at 4:00pm today if that is okay with you." She said

"It's okay.. I dont have anything particullar to do today" I said and Totally forgot about Yoseob practising together with me.

"Then, this is Sora's bottle and her milk. If she is crying just gave her this teddy bear.." She started to explain to me what to do when her baby daughter and her son is thirsty etc.

She lef me with these two childrens. Sora is sleeping and I slowly put her on my bed and surround her with my pellow just incase if she is rolling until she fall, so the pellow is to stop her from falling basicly.

"Nonna~ I miss you" Yongjae said and hug me

"Yongjae..Have you been a good boy?" I ask and he nodded happily.

We went to the living room and I decide to do my homework while keeping an eye on Yongjae who is playing with his action figure on the floor.

Few minutes later, the door bell rang. I went and open the door and I saw Yoseob..

"O-oppa..You're here.." I said nervously

'Damn..I forgot we need to practise today..'

"Whta? You are not happy to see me?" He ask

"No, it's not that..just-"I was cut in when Yongjae pulled my sleeve.

"Noona~ Who's he?" He ask. I squated down so I could equal my height with his.

"This..Is noona's most special and important.." I paused and look at Yoseob who is smilling happily, waiting for my answer.

"Friend" I said and Yoseob smile faded. He was dissapointed.

"Oh..Is that so?" Yongjae ask and I nodded

"Go back and play with your action figures" I said and he did what I told him to. I got up and look at yoseob. He went in after he took off his shoes.

"Why didnt you told him that I was you "Boyfriend" or better yet "Husband" " He whined and I giggled

"I cant do that..he's too young to know about these stuff" I said

"Cehh~ Anyway, who are they?" He ask and notice that there is a baby sleeping in my bedroom

"I have to babysit them.." I started to explain to Yoseob 

"We have to babysit them until 4?" He ask

"Dae.. You are not busy are you?" I ask him and he put his bag on the couch

"I'm not..I could stay here with you.." He said and sit on the couch.

"Then, that's okay!" I said happily and went to sit with Yongjae on the floor.

"Yongjae~ Come play with nonna!" I said. Yongjae came to me and sat down on my lap. We started to play action fgures together.

Yoseob started at us, his eyes is full of jealousy.

"Yongjae~ Stop clinging on nonna~" Yoseob whined. Yongjae turned and face Yoseob and stuck out his tounge. Yoseob did the same.

"Ais~ Sometimes I dont know who's the real child here" I said 

Few minutes later, Sora started  to cry. Yongjae got up from my lap and I went straight to my room to comfort her.

 

Yoseob POV

When Yunhi went to comfort Sora in the room, Yongjae came and sit down next to me.

"Hyung..Are you perhaps..Yunhi nonna's Boyfriend?" He ask

"Dae, that's right. So dont hug her so tight!" I said

"Nonna have bad taste. Even though I'm younger than you, I think I'm more mature." Yongjae said and continue playing with his action figure.

"W-what?!" I shouted. Yunhi came out from the room while carrying Sora.

"Oppa~ Dont shout.." Yunhi said and sit next to me.

"B-but Yunhi..You should have heard what he said just now" I said and point at Yongjae.

"Dont take it seiously.." She said and played with Sora

Yongjae came and pulled Yunhi's sleeve.

"Nonna~ Can I have a drink? I'm thursty.." Yongjae said 

"Arraseo.." Yunhi said. She turned and look at me

"Oppa, take care of her for a while" She said and gave Sora to me. She went to the kitchen with Yongjae and I started to play with the baby Sora

"Sora~ Oppa is sad... Yunhi treat Yongjae much more better than me~" I said and Sora just giggled and she pinch my cheeks. I found her smile is cute. I started to take picture with Sora.

When Yunhi came, she sat next to me.

"What~ I want to take picture with sora too.." Yunhi whined

"Fine.. Then, ask Yongjae if he want to take picture also" I said and start to take another picture of us. Yongjae was on Yunhi's lap while Sora is on mine. We took several pictures together and It really looked like a family.

After a while, Yongjae and I started to play together. I carried him on my shoulder and he enjoy it. Yunhi kept on complaining saying how dangerous it was, but I explain to her that boys like doing dangerous stuff. We played with eachother until their parents came.

 

Yunhi POV

When the door bell rang, I went to open the door and Mrs Park Daran and her husband have arrived.

"Ah! You are here alreeady? Wuahh~ Time passe by so quickly.." I said and looked at the clock

"I'm sorry if these kids have trouble you.." She said

"Annie~ They didnt do anything wrong.. We had fun" I said and Yoseob came while carrying Sora.

"Omo! Arent you Yang Yoseob?" She ask while looking at Yoseob

"Dae~ I am" Yoseob said and bow

"Are you his friend?" She ask and looked at me. I nodded

"I'm just here to help her, since I'm free.." Yoseob lied

"Well, thank you for taking care of them" She said and bowed. Her husband was waiting in the car.

"I should get going now.. Come on Yongjae! Thank You again Yunhi-ah!" She said and went to the car.

Before She went Sora gave us a kiss on the cheek and went.

Yongjae turned around and hug me

"See you again Yongjae!" I said and hug him

"Dae~" Yongjae said and gave me a bobo.

I put him down and he looked at Yoseob

"Dont I get a bobo too?" Yoseob ask

Yongjae went closer to him and hug him. He whispered to Yoseob ear.

"Hyung..You better take great care of nonna~" He whispered and gave him a bobo. 

He went with his mother and waved goodbye to us. When they left I turned and looked at Yoseob.

"What did he whispered to you?" I ask and he went in to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Just boy stuff.."Yoseob said and gave me a smile

"Hurmm~" I said .

We started to practise singing together until 8:00pm. He went back to his dorm and said that tomorrow he will come and practise with me again at noon again.