Practice Hard!

Hey! I’m the new girl!

The next day...

I woke up early today. 'It's only 8:00am, my lesson start at noon. I should just relax then'

I went and washing up. After that, I went to the kitchen to see what i can eat. I open the fridge and there's..

"NOTHING?!" I shouted. 'Burrrrrkkkkkk~' My stomach growled.

"When was the last time I went groceries shopping?" I asked myself, thinking. It must be long enough for me to forget. 

I went to my bedroom and took my wallet. I put my shoe on and head out.

I went to the nearest market where I always go.

"Hey! Uncle,how are you doing?" I asked one of the shop owner. He  gave me a discount after knowing that i lived alone and have no parents, he's a kind old man. He helped me and sometimes i helped him by doing some of the chores, of course i get paid.

"Owh! Yunhi! It's been a long time! Dae, i have been fine thanks for your concerned" He said with a smile.

"Then that's good to hear! I want to buy something from you! Hurmm...can you give me 5 carrots and 5 potatoes please~" I said. He gave me in a plastic bag.

"That's $2.50." He said while handing me the bag. I gave him the money.

"You should come often Yunhi. I miss looking at your face" He said before I could go and buy anything else.

"Hahaha...But uncle you have my number right? You should just called me when you miss me, then i'll be rushing off to you" I said and gave him a smile.

He laugh and he said that he have other work to do, i said my goodbye and went off to buy other groceries.

Inside the market

I went to the desert side where they sell loads of ICE CREAM!!

I looked at the ice cream while drooling and decided which one to buy. After that I went to search for noodles and other stuff. 'Shopping alone is boring' I thought

I have'nt heard any news from Scarlet at all ever since last 3 years ago. I dont know what happen but i somehow just lose contact with her. 'I miss her' 

I walk slowly and pay for the things i bought. Turn out I bought to much and it's totally HEAVY!

I went back to my dorm carrying this heavy bag.

At home

"Home! Finally!" I shouted as i put down the groceries on the table and start to unpack it and put it where it should be.

I eat a noodle. Alone. I looked at the clock and it's already 11:30am

I quickly finish my noodle and get ready to go to the company for lesson. I decided to go bit early today since i have nothing to do at home.

I went and head out again. I went straight to Cube Ent. 

While i was walking and I saw dome group of boys that look quite familiar. One of them turn a bit and I know who it was. 

"Oppa!" I shouted while running to him. He turned around and smile while waving at me. 

"Yo! Yunhi! are you going to the company too?" He ask when I was finally standing in front of him. 

"Dae! You too?" I ask and started walking beside him. 

"Yup! we have some recording to do form our new album!" Said Dongwoon excitedly.

"Wuahh~ I cant wait to hear!" I smiled and jumped like a fangirl. 

"Then, why are you going? Got lessons?" Gikwang asked while raising his eyebrows. 

"Dae! I have audition next week..that's why i have to train harder!" I said while doing the fist air thing. 

" Oh! you got audition? Then what are you going to sing?" Hyunseung asked curiously.

"I haven't made up my mind yet...I'm sill thinking." I let out a deep sigh and poking my own chin. 

"Try and ask Yoseob to decide, since he is the main vocal after all" Doojoon gave me suggestion while he pointed at Yoseob, my face light up.

I turned and looked at Yoseob, he was talking to JOKER. I went to his right side and pulled his shirt. He looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked

"Oppa~ HELP ME!!" I sobbed while doing some aegyo stuff.

"Awhh~ what does our little maknae need help with~" He said while doing his SUPER AWSOME AEGYO! He patted my head.

"Hehehe...I have audition next week and...I have no idea what song to sing.. Give me some advice" I playfully punched his shoulder

"Then, how about this! Tomorrow, I'm free so i can teach you and give you some advice on your vocal" He snapped his fingers while beaming a smile at me. 

"Woah! I like it! Then oppa! You should give me your phone number so I can contact you!" I said excitingly.

"What? Dont you want our number's too? That's not fair.." Said Gikwang who is pouting. He listen to our conversation while walking next to Dongwoon

"Hehehe..arasseo.. Then give me your number too!" I asked all the B2ST member for their phone number and they gave me. 

I saved it as 

Yoseob  - Cutey pie oppa

Gikwang - Smiley oppa

Doojoon - Handsome dorky oppa

Hyunseung - Pretty noona/oppa

Dongwoon - Foreign male god oppa

And Junhyung as - Smarty pants oppa

I giggled secretly while i looked at the contact names. Junhyung notice me laughing and went to my side

"What are you laughing at" He whispered to my ears, which frightened me. 

"Wuahh~ Smar- I mean Junhyung oppa" I said as I quickly try hiding my phone. But i was too late and he took it from me and looked at it. He started to laugh. The other member surrounded him to look at my phone.

"What!? I know i look like a foreign but it's not my fault that i was born like this!" Dongwoon whined

"But oppa, that's what make you handsome!" I praised him while patting his shoulder

"I thought I was handsome" Doojoon pouted

We were laughing a lot while we were on our way to the company. I had fun just being with them.

When we reach at the the company, we went our separate ways.

" Ah! Yunhi-ah! I'll text you tonight kay?!" shouted the 'Cutei pie' oppa

"Dae!" I said and waved at him.He waved back while walking backwards.

I went to the vocal room and notice that Mrs Lee Min -Jun wasn't here yet.

I started to warm up my voices as i waited for her.

15 minues later

While I was singing G.na top girl i heard a door slamming behind me. I turned around and saw Mrs Lee Min-Jun.

"Sorry I'm late. I was in a meeting just now" she said as she made her way towards me. 

"Now you're late and I'm not! See I told you that I'm not ALWAYS late" I as I saw her putting down her stuff on the table. 

"Okay! Whatever, let's start our lesson. Have you prepare for the audition next week?" She asked me while tidying up her hair into a messy bun.

" No, I am not sure what song I should sing. That's why tomorrow I'm going to discuss it with Yoseob oppa." I said

"Ohhh.. okay then. With your voice I think you should do some average high notes song. Well that is if you want." She suggest

"Okay, I will think about it. I'll keep that in mind." i said

"Then, let's practice hard!" She said. Then we began our lessons.

After 2 1/2 hour

"Well, that's all for our lesson I should go now. I have other idols to teach." She said while waving.

"Bye seongsangnim! " I waved her goodbye as she walked out of the door. 

'I still got and hour and a half for my dancing lesson. I'm bored'

Yoseob POV:

After we finished recording we thought of buying snacks.

"Hyung, how about we buy it for Yunhi too? She must be finished by now." I said while looking at my watch.

"Ah.. okay! Then we are going to eat with her." Doojoon cheered. 

"I want to know her more, she seem very interesting" said Gikwang while giving us a smile

"Hehehe..." Junhyung giggled secretely which caught our attention. 

"Hyung what's so funny?" asked Dongwoon who is nudging him by his side. 

"I remembered the names she put in her contacts just now...kekeke.." Junhyung said while covering his mouth, hiding his smile. 

"owh..hahaha...Im the pretty guy!" Hyunseung remembered. 

"Probably because you act like an old lady who brags a lot" Doojoon while drinking water

"Ya! that's not it, because she thinks I'm pretty!" Hyunseung complained and hit Doojoon shoulder playfully which is a wrong moved to do. Doojoon fought back and playfully punches his shoulder too, but sometimes his strentgh was just too hard. 

"She probably put you handsome maybe just because you act like a dad" Dongwoon tried to which made Doojoon stopped hitting on our poor Hyunseung 

"Well it's the fact that I'm handsome!" Doojoon praised himself. 

We spent our times deciding what snacks to buy. After we bought our snacks we went to the vocal room where Yunhi might be practicing. We opened the door and saw...she was rolling? On the floor?

Yunhi POV:

I lay down on the floor and start rolling like a FREAK. Then I heard the door opened, I was still rolling. I stopped and saw Hyunseung oppa face.

"Yunhi. What are you doing?" He said with a confused face.

I quickly stand up and saw that the other members were standing beside the door. Laughing.

"Hehehe... I was bored.." I said embarrassingly while scratching my neck. Nervously. 

"Well, anyway..hehehe" Dongwoon said and start to continue laughing.

"What?! Just say  it already, you could stop laughing now." I said and puffed my cheeks.

"Hehehe..Mianhe Yunhi it's just..hehehehe..you were rolling like a caterpillar just now. It's so funny!" He said and he clapped his hand.

"Anyway... Yunhi we brought snacks!" said smiley Gikwang while holding up some plastic bags. 

"Wuahh! Snacks! hehehe!~" I said and ran to the plastic bag that Gikwang hold out.

We sat down and eat our snacks.