I'm worried

Hey! I’m the new girl!

=The next day 7:30am=

Yosoeb POV

It was early in the morning. I didnt see Yunhi at all yesterday, that's why I cant sleep at all. I keep worrying about her.

I quickly went to the companny to ask Mr Hong Seung Sung about Yunhi, I wanted to know what happen to her yesterday.

I went to his office and sit on his couch.

"Mr Hong Seng Sung..." I paused

"You're here to ask about Yunhi, right?" He ask and I nodded slowly.

"Well...she's in the hospital.." He said. I was stunned, what really happen to her? Why is she in the hospital?

"Which hospital?!" I ask.

"Asan Medical centre" He said. 

"Then, I'll be going!" I said and rushed of to Asan Medical centre. I didnt bother to ask him why she is in the hospital, I just wanted to see her. 

I told my manager to send me there. The others were still asleep, I text them to visit Yunhi at Asan medical Centre.

=Arrive at the hospital=

I went in to her room and saw that she is still sleeping, soundly.

The room was big, it can fit many people in here.

As I went closer, I saw her bruises and at a cut at the corner of her lips. I was stunned, I wanted to know what had happen to her. 

I went and sat on a chair next to her, I hold her hand tightly.

"What happened to you? Why do you always have to make me worry?" I mumbled. 

I sat there, staring at her face. I decided to wait until she awake. 

Yunhi POV

I woke up by the sunlight. I rubbed my eyes and yawn.

"Good morning" Said SOMEONE. I turned my head. 

My vission was a bit blurry, I waited for a bit so the vission would clear. I blink a lot and rubbed my eyes again.

Once my vission was clear, I saw Yoseob smilling at me.

"Oppa!" I said and hugged him.

"Wow, what a late response" He said jokingly. I break the hug.

"*chuckled* Mianhae, my vission was a bit blurry.." I explained.

"I see.." He paused and gave me a smile. Suddenly, he look at me with a serious face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, feeling a bit uneasy.

"What really happen to you? Why do you have bruises?" He ask

"Owhh...t-that.." I said and ignore his eye contact.

'What should I do? What should I say?'

Suddenly, I remembered what my Uncle said yesterday.

 "just say that you..fell down from stairs" That's what he said yesterday. 

I looked at Yoseob who was waiting for an answer.

"Actually, I fell down from stairs...at collage" I said. I didnt dare to make an eye contact to him.

"What? *sigh* You are so clumsy" He said and flicked my forehead.

"I know I'm clumsy~ But you dont have to hit me that hard" I whined while rubbing my forhead

"*Chuckled* Sorry, I was just worried about you.." He said and held my hand. He then lean forward, I didnt know what to do so I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. We quickly move to our usual place and made a fake cough.

"Yunhi~ Are you alright?!" Dongwoon came running next to me.

"Yah! Dongwoon, this is a hospital. You need to quite down" Doojoon whispered.

"Mianhae hyung" Dongwoon said facing down.

"*sigh* Why do you guys always came at the wrong timing?" Yoseob mumbled but Gikwang heard him.

"What? Were we disturbing you guys?" Gikwang ask Yoseob while nudging him.

"Ah~ Nevermind" Yoseob shrug him off.

"Yunhi~ We bought you some snacks.." Hyunseung said while holding some plastic bags, so does Junhyung.

"When we woke up, we saw the text message that Yoseob sent us. We were really shocked!" Junhyung said while closing the door.

"So, what really happened?" Doojoon ask

"Well..." I started to explain to them that I fell down from stairs. But truthfully, I was lying to them. While I was explaining to them, I couldnt made any eye contact, I kept on looking at the wall instead.

"Aishhh~ You are really...so clumsy~" Doojoon said and flicked my forhead.

"Ah! *rubs my head* You really...that's twice already!" I whined. Yoseob was chuckling besides me.

"You fell downstairs until you have bruises?" Dongwoon ask and I nodded.

"That must have been a really hard fall then. Be carefull next time." Junhyung said while patting my head.

We started to eat the snacks that they bought for me. I was having too much fun being with B2ST that I didnt realized that someone was stalking me.

Yunhi's grandmother POV

"What do you see?" I ask at my co-worker trough the phone.

"She is in hospital" He said

"Fine, keep an eye on her. Contact me if you have some new information on her" I said and hung up.

"She dont care what will happen to her? Then, I will just choose her lover boy as my target then. *smirk* I will not let my companny be a disaster, I need a new heir and I will make Yunhi be the next heir. I just have to, I have been running this companny for years. I cant let it be without someone taking care of it." I mumbled

"Time for the next plan.." I said

I started to think of some ideas, so that Yunhi would agree to be the next heir. 

What will be my next plan?

Yunhi POV

=The next 2 days=

My bruises started to fade slowly, I started to feel a bit better.

While I was in hospital, a lot of people had been visiting me lately such as BtoB, 4 minute (except Hyuna), A pink and so on...

I was thankful that they were worried about me but I felt guilty for lying to them that I fell down stairs when I really didnt.

"*sigh* how long am I going to keep on lying?" I mumbled. As I was looking outside the window, I heard the door open.

I turned around and saw Hyuna.

"Hyuna?!" I said.

"Yunhi-ah~" She said and come running to me. She hugged me.

"Ow, Ow, Hyuna...Injuries~" I said and she finally break our hug.

"Oh?! Sorry~" She said and sat down on a chair next to me.

"It's okay.." I said and gave a bitter smile.

" I heard from the oters memberes that you fell downstairs, Is it true?" She ask

"Dae..." I said and nodded.

"Owh~ Why are you so clumsy?" She ask 

"Why does everybody have to say that?" I ask

"*chuckled* because it's true" She said

"Anyway.." She paused

"What?" I ask while tilting my head.

"Are you really dating Yoseob oppa?!" She ask excitedly, more like over excited.

Every single person who visited me ask me the same exact question, and I reply exactly the same thing to them.

"Yes.." I said and nodded slowly.

"Kyaa~ Omg! When? How did you guys meet?" She ask me while shaking my arm.

"Hyuna.." I paused.

She stopped shaking my arm and looked at me.

"What?" She ask

"Could you not tell the other idols about this?" I ask

"What do you mean other idols? It's all over the newspaper anyway.." She said

"I know, but right now it's only our companny that only knows that I really am dating him." I said

"So you dont want me to say this to other idols outside of our companny?" She ask 

"Dae, I already decided to say no to the interviewers later on. I dont want to hurt his fans and all." I said

" But Yunhi you cant lie to them forever" She said

"I know, It's just not the right time yet.." I said

"Fine...I wont tell any of my idol friends about this.." She said 

"Thank you~" I said and hugged her.

"Anyway, tell me who confess first?" She ask while breaking our hug. 

We started to talk about my story with Yoseob. We talked for quite a while and I didnt notice that it had been 2 hours already.

"Oh! I have a performance at M Countdown!" She said while standing up.

"Good luck! Hwaitting! I really love 'Ice cream'!" I said and gave her a thumb up before she went out of the door.

"Hope you get well soon!" She said and gave me a thumb up.

"I am well!" I said

"*chuckled* yes~ You are" She said and waved goodbye at me and I did the same.

When she left, I felt lonely again. Yoseob and the others have to practise for their album, so he wont visit me until it is over.

=2 hours later [7:00pm]=

"Urggghhh~ being in hospital is boriinggg" I said while stretching my arms.

I the tv and saw the news. There was scandal about Yoseob and I , the picture was there as well. It does looked like we kissed but that time I was covering my mouth, so bascilly he  kissed my hand.

"Urghh~ I hope this pass soon, and everything would be normal again.." I mumbled

I switched of the Tv and started to read a book.

Suddenly, the door opened. I lift up my head and saw G.Na unnie.

"Unnie~" I said, my face brightened.

"Yunhi~ I was worried~" She said and sat next to me.

"How are you feeling? Okay?" She ask, worriedly.

"I'm fine.." I said and smiled at her.

"How did this happen anyway?" She ask

" I fell downstairs at college." I lied. I didnt made any eye contact with her while I was saying that.

"Yunhi-ah.." She said. I turned my head and saw her with a poker face.

"What?" I ask

"Tell me the truth..I know you're lying.." She said

"W-what are you saying?" I ask.

"Come on, I've  known you for a long time. I could tell when you were lying or not. You didnt look at my eyes while saying that, so that means you're lying" She explained

"*chuckled* I guess I cant lie to everyone.." I said

"So tell me.." She said

"Fine.." I said. I started to tell her the truth, that my grandmother actually hire some fans to beat me up. When I finished explaining to her, she was stunned.

"How could she?" She said

"That's what I said earlier.." I said

"Where is she?!  Let me meet her and give her a lesson!" She shouted while stooding up.

"Ah, nevermind. It would make things worse, I dont want you to be in my own problem." I said while holding her arm, trying to make her sit down again.

"This is really something.." She said while holding her forehead.

"That's why I didnt want to tell the others, it would make them worried" I said

"Beside that, what are you going to do about the scandal? Have you plan on what to say to the interviews?" She ask

"Dae.." I started to explain to her that I was planning on saying that it wasnt true to the interviews later on.

"Fine, if that's your decission.." She said

"Unnie, you should go home. You must have been tired right?" I said

"Okay, you should get some rest too" She said and stood up.

"Goodnight" I said and waved goodbye at her. She waved goodbye at me and went out.

Before I went to sleep, Yoseob send me a message. I grabbed my phone which was on the desk next to me.

'Yunhi~ Mianhae, I couldnt visit you today. We have to practise for our upcoming album all day long.' He sent

'Gwenchanna, you could visit me some other time. Work hard on your upcoming album, hwaitting! :)' I sent

'Fine~ I will visit you tomorrow if I have time. Goodnight~ He sent. I smiled.

"Goodnight~'  I sent.

I slept soundly.

                                                                                                                                 

I'm sorry for the late update! 

I have problem with my computer~ :( So i have to secretly used my brother's laptop.

I will keep on updating!

I think this story will end on chap 46 :( 

So pelase look forward for the upcoming chapters~ I hope you will continue supporting me, even if this story ends.

There would be some drama on the next chapters and so on~ So dont miss it! 

Please comment below so I know what you think about this chapter/story!

Thank you for supporting me until now~ I love you!! <3 <3