My Future Husband

Me & My Honey

 

"Noodles," you stood from the couch, painfully making your way to the door. When it swung open, you saw the delivery boy standing there awkwardly. "Noodles?"

"Ah, ye-yes," he stuttered, handing over a bag. "That um..."

"Here," you blindly reached into your bag and handed him over a few won, knowing it was more than enough. "Keep the change."

He nodded shakily, turning around to leave. You could hear Seunghyun laughing, and instantly in pain. You shook your head and made him sit back on the couch, grabbing the disposable plastic containers from the bag, handing over one to him.

"Are you sane enough to use chopsticks?" you asked, your head pounding as your body overworked itself to get rid of the toxins. 

"Hm," Seunghyun hummed, taking a pair of wooden chopsticks from you. "I'm okay."

"Alright," you opened your container, taking a deep breath as the steam rose from the small bowl. "Ahh, heaven."

"This is your heaven?" Seunghyun chuckled, accentuating his deep voice. "Sad."

"It is right now," you grumbled, turning on the television before attacking the noddles on your lap. 

"Agreed," Seunghyun muttered, raising the bowl to his lips and eating as quickly as he could. 

The only sounds that could be heard was the slurping from both of you, and the background noises the television set provided. Once the noodles, and eggs inside of it were gone, the two of you sat back. A yawn escaped your lips, causing Seunghyun to yawn as well. You laid your head on his lap, completely comfortable with him by now.

"Yah," Seunghyun complained. "Get off."

"Shh, no," you mumbled, hugging his strong waist. "Go to sleep."

"So annoying," Seunghyun sighed, leaning his head back regardless, feeling tired as well.

 


 


"We slept a lot during that first day," Seunghyun told Seungsuk, patting his back gently. "We were boring, huh?" 

Seungsuk nuzzled into Seunghyun's neck, his moist lips making the latter's skin wet. Gently patting Seungsuk's back, Seunghyun walked back and forth in the room, a sick happiness in him since you were finally going to be released from Intensive Care. Now he had more hope, knowing direct contact with you could possibly wake you up from your coma. 

"You're not bored, though, right?" Seunghyun asked, chuckling when he heard Seungsuk finally burp, ready for his nap. "I mean, every single detail is the reason why you're here."

"Your wife will be brought into the room in ten minutes, sir," a nurse peeked into the room. "Must be a relief, huh? It's been two weeks."

"It is," Seunghyun nodded, smiling to himself before settling Seungsuk into his crib so he could clean up the already spotless room. 

 


 

He your hair carefully as you slept, gratitude spreading through him. He was thankful, thankful for meeting someone that understood him. Regretful that he couldn't really see it going anywhere. So he was going to enjoy this brief moment. He would pretend that for once, he was the member with a girlfriend, the one thinking seriously about revealing his relationship or marriage. He would pretend the two of you didn't get drunk, that you had dinner and then snuggled together all night. He could live with that fantasy for a while, just for a brief moment. 


"I haven't felt this since I was ten," he was startled by your voice, looking down as your arms went closely around his waist. "It feels nice."

He was thankful that your eyes were closed, not wanting you to see his blush. Since you had just given him permission to continue your hair, he continued to do it. A small smile lit up his face when you purred slightly, stretching before hugging him again. He went so far as to scratch the back of your ear, making you snap your eyes open to glare at him.

"Sorry," he murmured. "You reminded me of my dog there for a second..."

"You like dogs?" you asked, sitting up and ruffling your hair.

"Don't you?" Seunghyun asked, pulling his knees up.

"Yeah," you shrugged. "I don't like the mess, though."

Seunghyun looked over at your broken model and plans that were still scattered around the floor even though it had been two weeks already and turned to raise his eyebrow at you. You quickly looked for an excuse to save yourself and pulled him up, noticing he was still wearing the same clothes he had on the day before. You dragged him back to your room and pulled out a pair of sweats and a shirt that looked about his size from your secret men clothes stash, shoving them into his arms and directing him to the bathroom. 

"Why do you have men's clothes?" Seunghyun asked, panicking slightly. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope," you said, still trying to push him inside. 

"Then.."

"Promise not to laugh?" you asked, turning him around so he would face you.

"That really depends on how stupid your answer will be," Seunghyun said, making a face at you. 

You sighed and looked down, slightly embarrassed about what you were about to say but it wasn't anything new. At least not to the people that knew you. You puffed up your cheeks with air and sat down on your bed, crossing your legs, and reaching up to your imaginary beard with your hand. 

"Whenever I see something that I think would look good on my husband, I-"

"YOU HAVE A HUSBAND?!" Seunghyun yelled, partly because he was shocked, partly because he was jealous, and partly because he was panicking that he could come in any second and beat him. 

"No," you shook your head, resting your forehead on your knees. "I don't."

"Then what do you mean?" Seunghyun slumped his shoulders. 

"I buy things for my future boyfriend or husband," you shrugged. "Wouldn't it be a hassle to remember birthdays and so on and remember to buy something? I might as well have gifts stacke-"

"That's not why," Seunghyun shook his head, cutting you off.

"Alright, you caught me," you nodded, scratching your head before looking back at him. "I buy them because I think they would look good on whoever he is. So, just wear them and never bring them back, okay?"

Seunghyun pursed his lips, watching as you walked out of the room, plopping back down on the couch and grabbing the remote control. When he looked back down at the clothes, he didn't realize he had made himself a promise.

 


 

"And here she is," the doctor murmured as they wheeled you into the room. 

Seunghyun quickly pulled the covers back, helping them place you comfortably on the bed. He watched anxiously for any sort of reaction from you, receiving none. As soon as the doctor had placed the heart monitor on you, he left. Seunghyun looked over at your baby, smiling when he saw him sleeping soundly. 

"Hey," Seunghyun said, sitting down next to you and slowly pulling the covers over your body to keep you warm. "Will you wake up now that we're in the same room?" He reached hesitantly for your hand, slipping his fingers between yours, slight comfort rushing through him. "Jeez, I missed touching you."

He rested his cheek on the bed, looking up at you intently, trying to will you into opening your eyes or giving him some sort of reaction. He lost track of how long he had been looking at you, completely lost in his thoughts of waking you up. He jumped, startled when Seungsuk started to cry, wailing already. 

Instantly, he jumped from the chair, letting go of your hand to attend to the child. He pulled up Seungsuk, already rocking him gently to coax him back to sleep. He hummed quietly, murmuring comforting words to him as he sat by your bed again. Seunghyun switched his gaze back and forth from you and the baby, eventually placing him against his shoulder and holding him up with one arm before reaching for your hand. He pulled your wrist up to his nose, taking a deep breath, his entire senses immediately drowned in your scent. 

With a grin, he dropped your hand and stood up, turning Seungsuk around his arms before gently setting him down on your chest. He placed the baby's head over your heart, hoping that his plan would work. Seungsuk instantly began to quiet down, his wails settling for quiet whimpers. 

"I knew it," Seunghyun said with a gentle smile, pushing your hair back before patting Seungsuk's back gently, causing the baby to close his eyes. "He missed your heartbeat. Such a terrible mother, taking it away from him for two weeks."

With a sigh, Seunghyun reached for your arm, draping it over the baby so he would feel safer in your chest. He smiled when the baby stopped whimpering, letting out small sobs from time to time before falling asleep. He grabbed your free hand again, wrapping his other arm around you and Seungsuk, resting his head back on the bed and closing his eyes. 

 


 

"Where am I?" Seunghyun asked, looking at the ceiling as he held the phone to his ear. "I don't know. Don't worry about it."

You sprawled out on the couch, on a lollipop and staring at the television before looking back at Seunghyun. Once again, you noticed how good he looked with the clothes you had given him. And it was just a pair of sweats and a shirt. You chewed on your bottom lip angrily as you pulled the lollipop out. Your future husband was supposed to look good wearing that stuff, not Seunghyun.

"I'll be there later," Seunghyun sighed. "I just need some time for myself."

You snorted and received a glare from Seunghyun, after sticking your tongue out at him you pulled the lollipop back into your lips. Once he hung up on Youngbae, he dropped on the couch next to you, staring at the television intently again. You were both currently caught up in a drama, and it was getting as intense as they ever got. Meaning, the couple that was supposed to be together was fighting. You pressed play again, sitting up as the lead man ran through the streets dramatically. Meanwhile, the lead girl was busy getting drunk and walking around saying stupid things.

"Why don't they just accept their feelings for each
other?" Seunghyun asked, taking a spoonful of his ice cream before speaking again with his mouth full. "I mean, things would be so much easier like that."


"Nobody but losers like the easy route, Tabi," you rolled your eyes, throwing your lollipop stick away into the trash can you had set up in the living room so the two of your wouldn't have to move from your spots. 

"I'm a loser," he declared, resting his feet on your coffee table. 

"I knew that," you scoffed, rolling your eyes. "You have that air about yo-"

You stopped, stunned when the pillow hit your head. Seunghyun was already laughing, snorting from time to time as he covered his mouth looked away from you. You turned your head to look at him, lips curling back into a snarl and stood up, grabbing a pillow and slamming it down on his head.

"YAH!" he yelled. "Careful. I'm a star. You can't harm my beautiful face!"

"What about mine?!" you shrieked.

"Yours?" he scoffed. "You're ugly."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" you yelled, pointing at the door.

He rolled his eyes, grabbing the hem of your shirt and tugging you down harshly. You yelled as you fell on his lap, already digging your hands into his skin so he would feel pain. He yelped and grabbed your wrists, holding them on top of your head. You met his glare, returning it with your own. You knew what he was trying to do, knowing that he was probably the most confident in his stare, but it didn't even faze you at all. Eventually, his glare began to falter and he looked away. You snatched your wrists away from his grasp and stood up, returning to your couch. 

"Sorry then," Seunghyun said with a pout, looking back at the screen.

"Punk," you scoffed, concentrating on the drama again. 

 


 

"Aigoo," Seunghyun woke to the sound of voices, looking up groggily at them. "So cute."

"Hyung," Daesung sang when he saw Seunghyun was awake. "We came to visit."

"I got a picture!" Youngbae popped up from behind Seungri who was still grinning like a fool at the scene that had been in front of him just seconds ago. 

Seunghyun dropped your hand, looking around carefully and making sure Seungsuk was still sleeping soundly on your chest. He stood up and stretched before giving his attention to the four men in front of him. 

"Hey," he said quietly, stretching his back again to get rid of the stiffness. 

"How is she, TOP?" Seungri asked right away, glancing back at you with a sad smile. 

"She's better than she was two weeks ago," Seunghyun said. "But... still.. still in the coma."

"Sorry," Youngbae said immediately, reaching over to pat Seunghyun's shoulder. "But, we're here for you, you know?"

"I know," Seunghyun smiled, glancing around at his friends before looking down at you and Seungsuk. His entire family in one room, he couldn't deny he was feeling happy. 

"We heard he finally has a name," Jiyong said. "Is it Jiyong? It should be Jiyong. It fits him, no?"

"No," everyone scoffed, rolling their eyes. 

"What's his name, though?" Daesung asked, his eyes disappearing as he smiled widely. "I want to stop calling him my nephew in front of everyone. It's weird to say it proudly like that when I can't attatch a name."

"Seungsuk," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, sitting back down on the chair to Seungsuk's hair gently. 

"He meant to say Jiyong," Jiyong told them in a loud whisper, giving Seunghyun a teasing smile. 

"Choi Seungsuk," Youngbae nodded thoughtfully. "I like it."

"It is very fitting," Daesung agreed and Seungri kneeled in front of the bed, peeking at your peaceful face for a second before looking down at Seungsuk. 

"Hyung, can I?" he asked, looking over at Seunghyun. 

"What?" Seunghyun asked, feeling slightly protective over you and the baby, but at the same time trusting Seungri.

"Can I touch his cheek?" Seungri asked. "Carry him for a little bit if he wakes up?"

"Sure," Seunghyun smiled, watching as Seungri reached over hesitantly, brushing his fingertips along Seungsuk's cheek. 

The baby stirred slightly, but continued to sleep undisturbed. The rest of them did the same, reaching over to touch the delicate child before pulling Seunghyun away. 

"We brought you some food," Youngbae declared. "We know you haven't been eating well."

"You need to eat," Daesung said, already fumbling with a plastic bag. "You don't want her to wake up to a stick, do you?"

"Women need something to hug," Jiyong told him. "You can't be all skinny."

"Look who's talking," Seungri rolled his eyes. 

"Yah!" Jiyong yelled. "I am a very huggable person!" 

"YOU WOKE HIM UP!" Youngbae yelled, slapping Jiyong in the head.

Seunghyun sighed and stood up, running over to the crying Seungsuk. He pulled him into his arms and returned to the group, instructing Seungri how to hold him before finally grabbing some of the food they had brought. He glanced back at you, pursing his lips before digging in. 

Nooo, my baby... Don't trust him to Seungri, you idiot.

They joked around as Seungri held Seungsuk gently, rocking him from side to side with a huge smile on his face. The guys , telling him he couldn't steal Seunghyun's wife and son.

As if.

"I want my own babies," Seungri informed them, rolling his eyes.

"Oh man, we're going to have to keep a close eye on them," Daesung sniggered. 

"You can't have children!" Jiyong declared. "As the leader, I won't allow it!"

"Will you stop being so obnoxious?" Youngbae rolled his eyes. 

"Yah," Seunghyun said. "All of you shut up. Seungri knows he can't even come close to having a family like mine. Isn't that right, babe?" Seunghyun called out to you.

That's right.

"Aigoo," Seungri whined. "Why do you have to put her against me? Is Seungsuk next?"

"Appa already told him who he can't trust," Seunghyun said with a smirk. "And you're one of them."

"My feelings!" Seungri whined again, pouting down at Seungsuk before looking over at you. "Noona! Tell him to stop."

You better not hurt my baby, Seungri. 

"Maknae," Jiyong laughed. "Why are you so stupid? She's not going to be on your side."

"I can dream," Seungri declared, rolling his eyes. 

Every single one of them got to hold Seungsuk for a while before Seunghyun returned him to you, laying him down as he had before. He kissed his forehead carefully, turning to wave goodbye at the guys as they finally left for the night. When he turned back to look at you and Seungsuk he grinned, taking a seat next to you and kissing your forehead as well. 

"Goodnight, sweetie," he whispered into your ear. "Have sweet dreams since you refuse to wake up. Of me and Seungsuk only, though. Don't even think about dreaming of your other idols. You know I get jealous."

Yah, I would never. Well, maybe I've done it a few times.

Seunghyun chuckled and brushed your hair back, placing a tender kiss against your lips. 

"I love you."

I love you, too. I'm sorry.