Family

Me & My Honey

ten chapters to go. Are u want more. 


"Sorry," Seunghyun said looking at you as Seungsuk buried his head into his shoulder, yawning softly. "I know you hate this. And it made Seungsuk tired."

"Don't worry," you mumbled, glaring slightly at the few cameras that were still busy snapping pictures. "It's the life I chose."

"I promise this will the last time we'll expose Seungsuk-ah," Seunghyun said.

"Pinky promise?" you asked, raising your pinky.

"Hm," Seunghyun nodded, leaning forward and kissing your finger. 

"Then I won't worry anymore," you smiled, throwing the blue blanket over Seungsuk's figure. "He must be really tired."

"Yeah," Seunghyun chuckled, kissing Seungsuk's head and tucking the blanket around him carefully. "You did a good job, Seungsuk-ah."


You fiddled with your hands as Seunghyun's parents examined you, their eyes looking you up and down. Seunghyun raised his eyebrow and pried your hands away from each other, making you hang them by your side. You looked over at him with wide eyes and he rolled his eyes.

"This is her," Seunghyun said. "And eomonie, of course."

His parents nodded, and you offered them a bow and a smile. Hyeyoon looked at Seunghyun with a raised eyebrow and you instantly felt like you weren't good enough. Seunghyun shook his head and you jumped back when a dog sprang up from behind her, attacking Seunghyun immediately. Your mother peeked over your shoulder at the dog, raising her eyebrow as Seunghyun quickly bent down to play with him and you briefly recalled him saying he had a dog. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you," you looked up when his mother spoke, walking forward and taking your hand for a brief moment before turning to look at your mother. "Even though the circumstances aren't the best."

"Ye-yeah," you said, smiling as she took your mother into a tight hug. 

A hand dropped on your shoulder and you looked up at Seunghyun's father, blinking when he gave you a warm smile that reminded you of Seunghyun's. He quickly introduced himself before walking over to your mother as well, greeting her warmly. You let out a shaky breath and turned to look at his sister, Hyeyoon. She looked you up and down with a serious expression before nodding once. You returned the nod and looked over at Seunghyun who called out your name. 

"Look," he said, patting the dog's head again. "This is my Charlie. Don't worry. He's not messy."

You chuckled and walked over to him, kneeling down next to the dog as well and reaching forward hesitantly. The dog stared up at you curiously but let you back his fur, your hand immediately scratching the back of his ear. Seunghyun smiled smugly and rubbed Charlie's back again, giving him all sorts of praise. 

"She'll warm up in a second," Seunghyun said quietly. "She's always likes this."

"Like you," you said, nodding and looking back at Hyeyoon who was shaking hands and bowing to your mother.

"I guess," Seunghyun said. "Aigoo, I really missed my Charlie. Charlie," the dog looked at Seunghyun, tilting his head to the side. "Don't hurt her, okay? She's good. Family."

"Family?" you rolled your eyes, pushing Seunghyun's shoulder. 

"Family," Seunghyun said, looking around. 


"No one loves you like I do," you sang to Seungsuk, making him coo at you. 

"Don't feed him lies at such a young age," Seunghyun yelled at you.

"Seungsuk, you mean so much to me," you continued, ignoring Seunghyun. "No one loves you like I do."

"I said stop," Seunghyun said again, walking into the room.

"Go away," you mumbled, handing Seungsuk over one of Seunghyun's prized Be@rbricks.

"What are you doing?" Seunghyun squeaked out, his hand reaching for the Be@rbrick.

"You love him yet you can't let him touch this?" you asked, raising your eyebrow.

"But.."

"No buts!" you yelled. 

"Aish," he pouted. "Forget that. I called Hyeyoon. She'll be coming with my parents sometime this week to meet Seungsuk."

"Alright," you smiled, patting his cheek. "I'll take it back when he falls asleep."

"He can have it," Seunghyun murmured, turning his head to kiss your fingers. "I'll be in the living room. I need to call Ji."

"Kay," you mumbled, looking back down at Seungsuk who was staring intently at the Be@rbrick. "So intense. Just like your father."


"AH!" Seunghyun yelled and you grinned, watching as his mother smacked his head and arms a few times. "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry?! You're sorry?!" his mother yelled.

"Hit him again," Hyeyoon yelled, shaking her fist around. 

"Yah!" Seunghyun looked up at his sister, covering his head as his mother smacked him again. "You're supposed to be on my side."

"On your side?" Hyeyoon asked, seemingly outraged. "No one's going to be on your side when you hide a girlfriend for almost two years! What's your problem?!"

"She's practically our daughter now," his father shook his head. "How could you?"

"Punk!" his mother yelled at him again and you couldn't help but laugh, hiding your face in your mother's shoulder. "You said you would grow to be a good man, but you can't even tell us when you find a girlfriend?!"

"If that's the case," your mother said and you froze, looking up. "Please punish my daughter as well."

"Eh?" 

"She hid their relationship for over a year from me as well," your mother said and you looked at her with wide eyes.

"Umma..."

"Go," your mother said. "Be punished."

You whimpered as Seunghyun rushed to your side and dragged you back to where his mother was standing. You struggled in his arms but he pinned them to your sides, looking down at you with a smirk.

"Yeobo," he said. "In a good relationship, both parties share the blame."

"Leave sister in law alone!" Hyeyoon said, pointing at Seunghyun. "It's all your fault."

"Is it always my fault?!"

"Of course," Hyeyoon sneered. "You're the man."

"I won't hit her," Seunghyun's mother said, smiling down kindly at you. "So let's just eat and I'll deal with you later."

You breathed a sigh of relief and stumbled to your feet when Seunghyun let go of you, going behind the table again. Your mother rolled her eyes and you took a seat next to her, giving her a scared smile.

A few minutes later you were staring down at the now food filled table, blinking at all the strange food Seunghyun had ordered. He had a huge grin in his lips and you poked the hamburger in front of you.

"You don't like it?" Seunghyun asked.

"I went to America once," you said quietly. "To study under a designer for a month, and I don't remember seeing one this big."

"That's because this one's special," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, kicking your foot under the table. "Eomonie," Seunghyun said, getting your mother's attention who seemed to be slightly out of it. "Have you ever had a hamburger?"

"Ah... no," your mother shook her head, her stomach turning when she looked down at the food. 

You noticed the way she swallowed and hung your head slightly, grabbing her hand under the table and giving it a soft squeeze. Your eyes met and you winced at the apologetic look behind them. 

"Are you okay?" you asked softly.

"It hurts," she mumbled.

"We'll go outside after dinner," you whispered.

"I think I can handle myself tonight," she said back quietly.

"Since we're here," Hyeyoon called out, trying to lift the mood. "How about we all start planning."

"Planning?" Seunghyun asked through a mouthful, looking at her with wide eyes. "Planning what?"

"Your wedding, of course," Hyeyoon scoffed. "And your confession in front of millions of fans."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Hyeyoon," Seunghyun after he swallowed. "We're not engaged."

"Do you need to be?" Hyeyoon asked, raising her eyebrow. 

"Well, of course," he said quietly. 

"Ask her to marry you then," Hyeyoon said with a smirk.

"What?"

"Ask her."

You bit your bottom lip and cleared your throat, not entirely sure if she was kidding or not. The idea of Seunghyun proposing to you sent your heart in a wild frenzy, the food you had managed to swallow down threatening to come back up. Your mother chuckled next to and Seunghyun met her eyes, not sparing you a glance for a second. He pursed his lips together and you did the same to yours, fiddling with your fingers under the table again.

"Hyeyoon," Seunghyun's mother chided her softly. "Don't put Seu-"

She cut off abruptly when Seunghyun pushed himself off the table, digging around in his pocket until he found what he was looking for. You squeaked softly when he pulled his closed fist out of his pocket and Hyeyoon smirked as he walked around the table. Your mother kept her eyes on the glass of water in front of her, trying to hold back her smile. You watched Seunghyun closely as he came closer and his entire family leaned forward, looking at him intently. 

"When you told me about me eomonie," Seunghyun said, grabbing your hand and pulling you up from your seat. "I made a decision. You're right when you said I'm not good with words, but I swear I was before I met you. You know that I've been visiting eomonie often, right?"

"Hm," you nodded, looking back at your mother who was staring intently at you two as well by now.

"We had a long talk one day," Seunghyun said. "She told me about her marriage, and she gave me something special."

You bit your bottom lip nervously when he suddenly began to kneel, his eyes still on yours, your hand caught in his .You looked over at his family who was grinning from ear to ear, along with your mother and you mentally scoffed. Seunghyun demanded your attention again by squeezing your fingers, calling out your name softly. 

"I thought it would feel as if it was being rushed at first," he said. "I didn't want you to think it was because of eomonie, but I thought about it for a long time already and..."

"Seun-"

"Be quiet," he said, taking a deep breath. "I didn't expect this when I met you, and I didn't expect it either when I asked you to be my girlfriend. I didn't think that I would completely lose myself in a single person, but it happened. I lost all my reason, but I make sure I look sane around you. We understood each other, even when surrounded by people you felt alone. I felt that way, too, until I met you that is. You're so independent it's annoying sometimes," he frowned at you and you laughed, shaking your head. "I mean, I always thought that when I got a girlfriend I would buy her things and do everything for her but I'm starting to think you have more money than I do."

"Probably," you shrugged.

"And you don't get jealous when it comes to my work," Seunghyun mumbled, looking around with furrowed eyebrows. "You patiently wait, and don't nag at me if I don't call you... Jeez, are you human? Are you really a woman?"

Hyeyoon giggled, covering , leaning her cheek against her hand. You shook your head slightly.

"You get along with the boys and the rest of YG Family," Seunghyun said. "Not to mention, YG thinks highly of you. My parents and sister like you, and even Charlie does, too." He took a deep breath and glanced up at you, his eyes completely wide and honest. "I don't want to lose this. I don't want to lose the feelings I have when I'm around you. I don't want to wake up in the morning and wonder how I ever was happy. I want to be with you forever. And just to make things clear, this is not a question, it's a demand."

You looked down at his hand, watching as his fingers uncurled slowly, two rings nestled in his palm. 

"Marry me."


"Hey, yeobo," Seunghyun said, his face coming into your line of view as you stared at the ceiling.

"Hi, oppa," you said with a smile, reaching up to poke his nose.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Seunghyun asked, grabbing your wrist and biting down on your finger gently.

"Sure," you smiled, pulling your hand away from him and sitting up.

"I'll get Seungsuk ready," he mumbled, already walking away.


"Since it's a demand," you mumbled. "I'll marry you."

He smiled brightly and quickly stood up, placing one ring in each of your hands. You looked down at your left hand when he finished, your eyebrows furrowing at the familiarity and you soon realized it was your mother's engagement ring. You turned to look at her and she smiled, wiping tears off her cheeks with a nod. You looked back down at the simple, yet elegant gold band, the small diamond nestled in the middle sparkling at the slightest movement of your hand. The ring on your other hand was much more extravagant, diamonds covered it and you could see the slight shape of an infinity symbol on it. 

"Since we're family now," Hyeyoon said. "And you're engaged. Can we start planning?"

"Let's have a drink first," Seunghyun's father mumbled, fiddling with a bottle of champagne that you didn't remember buying.

"I'm always ready, sister in law," Hyeyoon winked at you.

Seunghyun turned to look at Hyeyoon briefly, glancing over at your mother. He cupped your cheeks in his hands and you closed your eyes tightly when he leaned forward, kissing your lips gently and slowly. When you pulled away he gave you a tight hug and let go, rushing over to your mother's side.

"Eomonie," he said. "Was this good enough?"

"This is enough for me, Seunghyun-ah," your mother nodded, wrapping her arms around him in a hug as he did the same.

"I'll take care of her," Seunghyun whispered in her ear. "Sorry you won't be here for the actual day."

"I'll be there, I'll always be here," your mother mumbled softly, patting his back. "I trust you, Seunghyun-ah."