Bali

Me & My Honey

"Omo, where did Seungsuk-ah go?!" Seunghyun gasped, grinning when Seungsuk started to giggle. "Seungsuk-ah! Where are you, Seungsuk-ah?"

You rolled over on the floor and looked up at Seunghyun who was covering his eyes, sitting down in front of Seungsuk. He quickly pulled his hands away from his face and gasped when he saw Seungsuk, making the latter giggle uncontrollably. 

"There you are!" Seunghyun smiled, reaching over to ruffle his hair. "Aigoo, don't hide again!"

You rested your chin in your arms and smiled to yourself, looking at Seungsuk as Seunghyun lifted him and cradled him in his arms carefully. Seungsuk trashed around for a while before finding a comfortable position in Seunghyun's arms. His little feet dangled over, kicking up and down as Seunghyun cooed at him and made him laugh. Seunghyun turned to look at you briefly before going back to making Seungsuk laugh.

"You think we should post a picture now?"

"Hm?" you asked, looking away from Seungsuk's clenched fist. 

"I mean," Seunghyun said. "The announcement that he was born was made but everything else was kept a secret, and we didn't show a picture."

"If you want to, that's okay with me," you said, closing your eyes. 

"I'll send a picture to YG then," Seunghyun smiled, looking down at Seungsuk again with a tender smile. "Are you ready to make your debut? Aish, all those girls out there will start loving you already."

"Aah," Seungsuk said quietly, pulling his fingers to his mouth and chewing on them.

"You don't care?" 

Seungsuk blinked and looked away completely uninterested, proving Seunghyun's point. 

"That's my boy."


"To be honest," Seunghyun said as you got ready the next morning. "I came here last year."

"Is it nice?" you asked, trying your shoelaces.

"I don't know," Seunghyun laughed.

"What do you mean you don't know?" you raised your eyebrow.

"I don't know," Seunghyun repeated. "I spent my entire time sleeping in the room."

"What?" you rolled your eyes. 

"I know," Seunghyun nodded. 

"Idiot," you mumbled, sitting up. "So what are we going to do if you don't even know what we're doing?"

"Aish, I have a plan, woman!" Seunghyun scoffed, looking down at the backpack he was currently working on. "But just in case we end up in a deserted place, I'm bringing some food and a blanket."

"Forget it!" you yelled. "I don't want to go anywhere!"

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THIS?!" Seunghyun yelled.

"THE SAME AMOUNT YOU PAID LAST TIME AND YOU STILL STAYED HERE ALL THE TIME!" you yelled back at him. 

"YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG!" Seunghyun said. "Because this time, I paid double."

"Are you trying to guilt trip me?" you asked.

"Hm," he nodded, zipping up the bag. "Come on. We have to hurry back so we can call eomeoni before going to bed."

"Uh?" you mumbled, stumbling after him as he dragged you out of the room, slipping his cap and sunglasses on. "Why are we.."

"You never know," Seunghyun said, stopping and turning around to place a matching hat and sunglasses on you. "So let's just call her later, alright?"

"Alright," you nodded, adjusting the cap on your head. 


"We should take Seungsuk when he's older," Seunghyun laughed, holding up small bits of strawberry for Seungsuk. 

"He looks like he'll try daring stuff, though," you said, shaking your head. 

"You're right," Seunghyun nodded, watching as Seungsuk twisted himself around in his high stool, trying to reach the teddy bear on the ground as he chewed his strawberry bits. "Let's take him somewhere safe then. We'll keep him in the hotel."


"YOU DO IT!" you yelled, attracting attention from people around. "If you like it so much, you go on ahead. I'm staying here."

"It won't hurt to try it once," Seunghyun said, squeezing your cheeks and bracing himself as you stomped his feet with yours. 

"You do it."

"No, we'll do it."

"You do it alone."

"I want to be with you."

"I don't."

"My feelings."

"Go give them to someone else."

"You don't mean that."

"I don't." 

You both sighed at the same time and Seunghyun laughed, shaking his head slightly. 

"Alright, then, since you don't want to do the bungee jump, how about we go see the fish," he offered, grabbing your head. 

"That sounds better," you nodded, slipping your fingers between his. 

You wondered around aimlessly, looking at the people, and walking into any store that seemed remotely interesting. Seunghyun bought many useless things, along with some more useless stuff for you. You took it all since you didn't want to wipe that happy smile off his face. 

"We really have to go in there?" you asked, looking at the submarine.

"Well, you said you would do it," Seunghyun said.

"Is it safe?"

"I think so."

"Will we die?"

"If we do, we'll do together like in a romantic movie," Seunghyun said.

"I never wanted to be Juliet," you whispered to yourself before following Seunghyun into the submarine. 

He quickly grabbed your hand and you ran to a window with him. The gate closed and you turned to look at Seunghyun, knowing he probably bought the entire seats just for the two of you. He avoided your gaze and you huffed, peeking out the window as the submarine slowly began to descend. 

"You know what's going to come out of this?" you asked Seunghyun who leaned down as soon as you spoke.

"What?"

"It's going to make me not want to eat fish anymore," you pouted. "They're friends."

"Then I'll buy you anything but fish," Seunghyun chuckled, resting his chin on top of your head. 

The entire place was eerily quiet, just the sound of you two breathing could be heard. Seunghyun hugged your shoulders when the sea animals finally began to come forward. You gasped quietly to yourself, peeking out the window and pressing your fingertips against it. You couldn't help the smile that grew on your lips as the creatures continued to swim back and forth, stopping in front of you for a moment before scurrying away. 

"Wahh, they're so pretty," you said. 

"I know," Seunghyun said, staring at the reflection the glass gave of you. 

"It doesn't look like it would have been as fun alone, though," you said. "So it's okay that you were an idiot last time."

He continued to stare at your reflection, smiling at your smiles and wide eyes when you saw something you liked. He committed every expression to memory, and finally looked away when the submarine began to ascend. The two of you climbed out and Seunghyun adjusted the sunglasses over your eyes and his before wrapping his arm around your waist and dragging you in a random direction. 

"We have two hours," Seunghyun said. "Want to get something to eat?"

"Sure," you shrugged. 


"He would like the fishes," you said, giggling as Seungsuk tried to stay awake, his eyes closing before he opened them again and looked around wildly. 

"Yeah," Seunghyun nodded, patting Seungsuk's chest gently until the latter finally gave into sleep. 

"Tabi," you mumbled, pouting slightly.

"Hm?" he hummed, smiling at you and reaching over to ruffle your hair and squeeze your cheek gently.

"When will you have to go back to work?" you asked. 

"Well," Seunghyun sighed. "I don't know. Soon probably. YG is understanding right now. When will you go back to work?" 

"I need to call Jae," you said quietly, reaching for your phone. "Does he even kn-"

"He doesn't..." Seunghyun trailed off, hitting the side of his head with his fist.

"This is going to be gold," you mumbled, already dialing the number. 

"Ahaha, I know, can you believe it?" 


You scowled as Seunghyun laughed, tilting the map in every direction, trying to figure out where you were. 

"Yeah," Seunghyun chuckled. "We kinda just walked in any direction we wanted to after that. I know, eomeoni! She's angry. She's pouting like child right now. Of course we're having fun, eomeoni."

You chuckled and looked down at the map, glancing around at the streets and finally finding something you could place in the map. Seunghyun followed close behind you, still talking to your mother about your day. When he was about to hang up, he grabbed your shoulder and you stopped, looking back at him before glancing back at the hotel.

"Ne, eomeoni," Seunghyun said. "Take care. We'll see you soon."

He hung up the phone and you rolled your eyes, feeling his arm slip around your shoulders. He guided you into the building, resting his head on top of yours.

"See, I told you I would find our way back eventually," he snickered.

"WHO...WHAT?! I WAS THE ONE THAT FOUND IT!" you yelled, pointing at him. "WHAT A CHEATER!"

"Yah, yeobo," Seunghyun said and stopped you in front of the building.

"What?" you spat out.

"I love you."

"Go away," you yelled, pushing him off.

"Nooo! You have to say it back!" Seunghyun ran after you. "Say you love me!"

"Leave me alone!"

"I LOVE YOU!" he yelled and you flinched, running faster when people turned to look. 


"Sa-sa-sajangnim... this is no no... jo-jo-jo-joke!" Jae sobbed on the other line. "Wh-why di-did your pho-pho-phone ca-ca-call me...?"

You snickered as Jae wailed, sobbing loudly into the phone, Soojin somewhere in the background comforting him. 

"Ja-jagiya," he said. "Wi-wife... am I dre-dreaming?"

"Say something to him, stop being mean," Seunghyun whispered into your ear, kissing the spot under it. 

You pouted but nodded. 

"Jae, stop it," you said.

"SAJANGNIM!" he yelled immediately. "Is... is thi-this rea-really you?"

"I said it is, don't cry anymore," you chuckled, tilting your head to the side as Seunghyun pressed soft kisses all over your neck. 

"Sajangnim... don't move okay, where are you? Are you home?" 

"Yeah."

"I'll be there soon. Soojin can't come because Taehyun is sick, but I'll be there. Don't... don't leave, sajangnim."

"I won't," you sang, nudging Seunghyun with your shoulder. 

The line went dead and Seunghyun quickly took the phone from your hand and put it away, wrapping his arms around you in a tight hug. You puffed your cheeks with air as he nuzzled into your neck, sighing in content. 

"You're happy, Tabi?" you asked.

"Very," Seunghyun nodded.


After three more days of getting lost in Bali, and sleeping all night, you and Seunghyun returned home. You yawned as the car stopped in front of your apartment and turned to say goodbye to him. He reached over and ruffled your hair, tilting your chin up to give you a quick kiss. 

"Later," you mumbled, grabbing your luggage.

"I'll call you," Seunghyun yawned. "Love you."

"Love you, too," you mumbled, closing the door with a smile. 

Seunghyun stretched across the back seats and you waved at the YG driver before turning around and dragging yourself to your front door. When you opened it, you threw your luggage somewhere in the hall and slid your feet the entire way to your shower. Once you washed up, and and had clean pajamas on you dug through your closet. You stopped when you found the box you were looking for and you opened it, sniffling at the still new and crisp smell.

"Would Tabi wear this?" you murmured, picking up the silver watch. "I bet he would. I'll give it to him next time I see him."

You tucked the small present into your pocket and crawled all the way to your bed, slipping under the covers and burying your face in your pillow. For a while, you shifted around, trying to find a comfortable position. When you couldn't, you sighed and looked at the ceiling. You were fully awake even though you were completely tired. 


You whimpered quietly and pulled the covers over your head, begging for sleep to come quickly and let you rest. When your phone began to ring, you reached for it blindingly and pulled it up to your ear, answering without checking who it was.

"Hello?" you pouted.

"Yeobo?" Seunghyun chuckled. "You sound sad. Miss me already?"

"Who would miss you?" you said quietly, your eyes closing.

"You miss me," Seunghyun said softly. "Have a good night, alright? Sweet dreams."

"Hm," you hummed, already falling asleep.

"I love you," Seunghyun said.

"I love you, too..." you trailed off as you finally fell asleep and Seunghyun chuckled on the other side of the line.

"Too cute. Sleep well."

Seunghyun hung up the phone and rolled over, pulling the covers of his bed over his head. After speaking with you, he finally felt as if he could sleep. He closed his eyes, scooting closer to the middle of the bed out of habit. He frowned when he couldn't feel you there, but fell asleep quickly.