Your Eyes

Me & My Honey

"It's not that fun, is it?" Seunghyun sighed, glancing around the streets again before looking at you.  

"It's all about adapting," you shrugged, smiling slightly at him. "It's nice, though."

"Really?" he grinned, taking your hand and pulling you down the street. "That's a relief. I thought you would hate this."

"No," you shook your head, slipping your fingers between his. "I like it. Walking at night with you... but I hate it as well."

"Why do you hate it?" Seunghyun stopped walking, turning to look at you.

"Tabi," you stopped your formal speech, reaching up to touch his cheek. "You're already working all the time. At night, I rather you would sleep." 

"Don't worry about that," Seunghyun smiled, reaching forward to pinch your cheek lovingly. "I get enough sleep."

"Yeah?" you asked, nodding as you walked forward again. 

Seunghyun dropped your hand, grabbing your shoulders to turn you around. You looked up at him, tilting your head to the side as he leaned down, leveling his face with yours. 

"I'm telling you I'm fine," he said, kissing the tip of your nose. "For you, I'd give up anything."

"Would you really?" you asked, placing your hands against his chest.

"Of course," Seunghyun nodded, giving you a sweet smile. "I wouldn't hesitate."

"What would you give up?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Everything," he replied. "Anything."

"Your clothes?"

"Yes."

"Your shoes?" 

"Absolutely."

"Your jeans and pants and shampoo?"

"In the blink of an eye."

"Your Be@rbricks?" 

"Abso- HUH?!"

"Well, you said anything Tabi," you shrugged.

"Well," Seunghyun swallowed, looking from side to side anxiously. "If it makes you happy, I really wouldn't mind... much."

"Seunghyun-ssi," you started up your formal speech again. "You should never give up something for another person."

"But.."

"Nope," you shook your head. "It's sweet, but I wouldn't do that for you."

"You wouldn't?" Seunghyun frowned. 

"Of course not," you mumbled, plopping down on the sidewalk. "I wouldn't throw away my movies, models, and plans just because you asked me to. But," you said as Seunghyun sat next to you. "If... in a year or two, we're still together, I would give those things away to keep you by my side."

"So you're saying that I should wait some time before making declarations like those," Seunghyun nodded, leaning his head against your shoulder.

"Of course," you nodded. "You can't base a relationship solely on six months. It's not enough time."

"I understand," Seunghyun nodded. "But, for someone in this industry, that's a really long time."

You leaned your head against the top of his with a small smile, realizing that he was right. To Seunghyun, even the first month must have seem like a long time. He sighed and wrapped one of his arms around your waist. 

"You're right," you agreed. "But, you should accommodate to my life style as well, no?"

"Since you've been trying when it comes to me," Seunghyun grinned. "I will try as well for you. It's a shame, though. Not being able to see each other even when we're in the same building."

"Work hard," you said softly.

"You as well," Seunghyun said. 

"When is that thing?" you asked, nudging him slightly. 

"Next month," Seunghyun said, pressing his lips into a thin line before smiling. "Are you proud?"

"What's there to be proud about?" you rolled your eyes. "It's just an event."

"Right," Seunghyun pouted, fiddling with his thumbs. "Just an event."

"I'm not going," you shook your head.

"WHY NOT?!" he yelled, glaring at you.

"Tabi, it's not like I can," you sighed. "Aren't the 2NE1 TV people going to follow you and Ji?"

"But you can still come," he pouted.

"I don't want to if I can't be with you backstage," you shook your head.

"Well," he sighed, leaning back on his elbows. "Alright, but you're going to miss a great performance."

"You're going to miss a great drama," you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Shall I send you home?" he asked, standing up and offering you his hand when you yawned.

You smiled slightly, grabbing his hand to let him pull you up. 


"Open them," Seunghyun urged you, squeezing your fingers, leaning over you to see your full face. "Come on, baby. You're already squeezing back."

You struggled with yourself, trying to open your eyes as Seunghyun urged you. You could feel your eyelashes becoming lighter, and gradually they began to flutter.

"Almost there, baby, keep going," Seunghyun couldn't keep the smile off his face. "I can't wait to see your eyes."

Tabi, if I can't open them, don't be disappointed. 

"Don't give up yet," Seunghyun sighed, your cheek with his free hand. "Open your eyes so I can tell you I love you properly."

That was enough encouragement for you top open your eyes, focusing slowly on the blurry Seunghyun in front of you. You could feel warmth spreading through you as his smile finally came into view, your eyes focusing completely on him.

"Hey," he whispered, brushing your hair behind your ear. "I missed you."

Well, I missed you too. 

"And your eyes," he chuckled.

I wish I could say I didn't miss yours but... I'd be lying.

"Can't talk yet?" he sighed wistfully, keeping his eyes on yours savoring every second he was being allowed. "That's alright. This is enough for now."

Seungsuk... I want to see him.

"Don't close your eyes, okay?" he said, taking a step back from the bed. "I'm going to grab Seungsuk-ah and run back."

He finally turned and you followed him with your eyes as best you could, wishing you could smile when he picked up Seungsuk, rushing back to your side.

"Still with us?" Seunghyun smiled, pinching your cheek.

Yah, stop doing that.

"Ready?" he teased you. 

I've been ready, Tabi!

He slowly shifted Seungsuk in his arms until he was hovering over you, holding him up delicately for you to take in every detail. You could feel your eyes sting as tears quickly made their way to your eyes. Seungsuk was wide awake, looking at you with eyes that were identical to Seunghyun's, his head full of soft dark hair making your heart squeeze painfully. You made sure to take in every detail, the way he curled his fingers into his palm and moved them slightly, his chubby arms and cheeks. Looking down to his stomach which was sticking out slightly, showing how much of an appetite he really had. 

"Isn't he beautiful?" Seunghyun asked, leaning down slightly. 

He is... he really is. 

Seungsuk grunted as Seunghyun sat down next to you, knowing that you wouldn't want to miss any detail. He grabbed Seungsuk's feet and showed them to you with a chuckle, and you wanted to laugh as well when you saw how tiny his feet were. He kept moving Seungsuk around gently, causing the baby to keep grunting and eventually let set him between you and him, still in your line of sight. 

"Start moving soon so you can hold him," Seunghyun said, frowning when he saw your eyes were closing again. "So soon?" 

I... I can't keep them open much longer. I'm sorry.

"Don't be sorry," Seunghyun smiled, leaning down and cupping your cheeks with both of his hands. "I'm very happy right now. So you be happy as well. You got to see Seungsuk-ah. I love you."

More tears began to slip from your eyes and you knew you were close to falling asleep again, Seunghyun seemed to read this in your eyes so he quickly closed the distance between you. He pressed his lips against yours in a tender kiss, your eyes finally shutting the entire way. When he pulled back he sighed, kissing your forehead gently. 

"You won't take so long to see me again, will you?" he murmured, scooting closer so the three of you were snuggled comfortably on the bed. 


"It's a good thing she didn't come," Seunghyun groaned, looking at his hair as the stylist began to brush his hair. "Aish."

"Nobody told you to be late," Jiyong laughed, looking at Seunghyun's bright yellow hair. "Ah, she's still going to see pictures, you know?"

"Yes," Seunghyun said. "But I'll have it fixed before she sees me again."

"Does she even like your white hair, Seunghyun?" Jiyong asked, leaning back on his chair. 

"She likes it," Seunghyun mumbled, looking back at the mirror and wincing at the bright color. 

"Don't worry," the stylist chuckled. "It looks good."

"In which planet?" Seunghyun joked as best as he could, standing up once she was done. 

"One thing is for sure," Jiyong said, punching Seunghyun lightly in the arm. "Not this planet."


"Aish," Seunghyun frowned, yawning slightly. "Do we really have to go through with this? It was embarrassing."

What are you talking about? It was hilarious!


"GD and TOP on stage in five," someone yelled and Jiyong and Seunghyun got ready, standing on the sidelines, waiting to be introduced. 

Seunghyun looked around at the crowd carefully, wishing you were there. Jiyong glanced down at his phone from time to time, smiling when he saw his latest text message. Two minutes before they went on stage, you were guided there. You watched as Seunghyun and Jiyong bounced slightly, screaming to each other before actually entering the stage. You crossed your arms and leaned back against a post, watching the stage intently. 

"What the ..." you mumbled when you saw Seunghyun's hair, your mind already coming up with jokes to with. 

You shook your head and waited until they were done, nodding at Jiyong when he met your eyes. He snickered slightly and grabbed Seunghyun's attention, pointing away from you. You nodded at the camera crew and they nodded back, running after Jiyong who had taken off after telling Seunghyun something completely irrelevant. You smiled slightly and walked slowly towards Seunghyun who was still busy trying to look past the people backstage. 

"What was he talking about?" you heard him murmur. "I don't see anything."

You raised your hand slowly and tapped his shoulder, smiling when he turned around slowly, looking down. You pulled your hand back and reached into your back pocket, pulling out your small notepad and handing it over to him with a pen. 

"I've always wanted to meet Johnny Bravo," you said with a straight face, looking down at the paper. "May I have your autograph."

"Yah," Seunghyun scowled, hitting your arm with the notepad. 

"Aigoo," you pouted. "I didn't know Johnny Bravo was rude."

"You're right," Seunghyun said, raising his eyebrow. "He hits on girls, no?"

"Sign the paper!" you whined, grabbing his hand and pulling it to the paper. "Do it!!!"

Seunghyun chuckled, quickly scribbling down his autograph along with a note. You squealed in delight, snatching the notepad from him and tucking it into your back pocket.

"It's quite bright in here, don't you think, Mr. Bravo?" you asked. "Oh, I'm sorry, that's just your hair."

"Stop that," Seunghyun pouted, looking around before pinching your cheek.

You growled and stomped your foot on his, making him shout and bend over. You smirked and took a few steps away from him. The people around turned to eye him curiously and he stood straight again, giving you a knowing glare before rushing after you. 

"You're going to pay for this," he sneered.

"Come at me, bro!" you yelled, doing a Johnny Bravo pose before running off.

"Come back here!" 

"I'm not crazy!" you laughed.