Short Sleeves

Me & My Honey

Seunghyun sighed once Jae and Soojin were gone, running his fingertip up and down Seungsuk's cheek. He glanced down at the baby with a smile before looking back up at you. Furrowing his eyebrows, he took a step forward and stood by your bed, his lips. 

"Don't you think it's getting to the good part?" he asked, a hint of a smile on his lips. 

What good part?

"You know," Seunghyun murmured. "After my birthday... things did happen."

What? WHAT THINGS?! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!

"How come we never tried retelling this story?" Seunghyun laughed. "It's fun. I get to point out all your mistakes."

Yah, shut up already. 

"Should I tell him what happened the next day?"

If that makes you happy. 


"Why do we have to go?" Seunghyun whined, slipping on his sunglasses as you approached the YG building at night.

"I told you already," you sighed, turning to look at him. "I forgot to pick up a very important important document."

"But we were having so much fun with the webcam!" Seunghyun whined, wrapping his arms around you from behind and resting his chin on your shoulder. "Let's hurry back, okay?"

"Hmm," you nodded, dragging him into the lobby. 

You stopped and looked up to find Daesung smiling at you, he slowly began to back away and you followed him. Seunghyun slid his feet behind you, resting his cheek against your shoulder instead, pressing quick kisses into your neck. You shuddered involuntarily but continued to follow Daesung, turning when he turned and finally he slipped into a dark room. Seunghyun finally looked up when you stopped walking and frowned, confusion settling upon his handsome features. 

"What are we doing here?" he asked quietly, squeezing you in his arms. "I thought you only worked at the studios."

"Ah, we had a meeting here with YG the other day," you said quickly, grabbing the handle and pushing him away. "Go on in. Isn't this like your second home?"

"It is home," Seunghyun mumbled, walking into the dark room. 

You followed behind him, feeling the wall for a light switch. When you found it, you quickly flipped it and hid behind Seunghyun. Immediately, music began to play, and loud pops were made as confetti flew around the room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!" 

"AHAHAHAHA!!" you laughed from behind, stumbling over to a table with food. "MARK!"

"YAH!" Seunghyun yelled, glaring at everyone. "ITS TOP!"

"Yeah, yeah," Jiyong stepped forward from the crowd, rolling his eyes. "Whatever you say, Mark. Come now, be more grateful."

"I am grateful," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, finally breaking into a smile. "Thank you everyone."

"Mark.." you kept chuckling to yourself, reaching over for a cookie to try to stop your laughing. "Golden. It's gold."

"YAH!" you looked up at the voice, glaring when you saw who it was. 

"What do you want here, traitor?" you asked, raising your eyebrow.

"You forgot to take the present," Jae grinned, shoving a box into your hands and quickly taking it back. "But since we're here already, I think we'll do it ourselves."

"We?" you asked, gasping when Soojin appeared behind him with a wide smile.

"I already met the other four," Soojin said. "Now, move out of my way."

"No way," you shook your head. "You can't go anywhere near him."

"GET OUT!" they both yelled at the same time, attracting attention from the people around. 

"What's going on?" 

The three of you turned around to look at Seunghyun who was standing by with a confused expression. You quickly shoved the cookie into your mouth and snatched his wrist, effectively pulling him out of the way as Soojin threw herself forward. Jae glared at you from behind Seunghyun, pulling Soojin back to her feet. Seunghyun rose his eyebrow at you and you chewed quickly, smiling at him through tightly shut lips.

"What are you doing? Who's that with Jae?"

"WIFE!" you finally yelled, pulling Seunghyun away from her once again. "You want to kill him?"

"I just want to touch him once!" Soojin whined, grabbing your hand. "Please, just once!"

"You can't touch him," you shook your head.

"TOP, let her touch you," Jae said, getting ready to fall on his knees. "Just once!"

Seunghyun pursed his lips tightly before slipping his wrist out of your grasp, you looked around with wide eyes, knowing that it wouldn't be pretty when Soojin touched him. If she had done it to others, though the people here were already probably used to it. Seunghyun approached Soojin and Jae carefully, eyeing the latter before turning to look at his wife. 

"Go on," Jae said. 

"Hello," Seunghyun said formally, bowing his head slightly at Soojin. 

Soojin squealed and turned to smack Jae, pinching his skin. Jae gave a tight smile and motioned for his wife to get over with it. Soojin grabbed the present from his hands and shoved it at Seunghyun, swaying from side to side shyly. 

"That's for you... TOP oppa," Soojin mumbled, chewing on her fingernail.

"Oppa?" you scoffed.

"DON'T BRING UP MY AGE, PUNK!" Soojin yelled, attracting more attention.

"Thank you," Seunghyun murmured, looking down curiously at the present. "What is it?"

"That's why you open stuff," Soojin mumbled raising her eyebrow. "And here I thought you were the smart one."

"You have no shame," you pointed at Soojin, shaking your finger at her. 

"I know not the meaning of the word," she smiled before grabbing Jae's arm and waving at you.

"Where you going wifey?!"

"Home!" she yelled back. "I have Thing One and Thing Two and Thing Five to look after."

"The other two?" you asked, tilting your head to the side.

"We had them for dinner last night," Jae said nonchalantly, pulling his wife out of the room.

"Honestly," Seunghyun said, dropping the gift in a table full of them. "They scare me slightly."

You were about to reply, but froze on the spot when you saw the person behind Seunghyun. With a nervous smile you nodded and tried to take a few steps back but Seunghyun quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you forward, wrapping his free arm around your waist. 

"Seunghyun..." you hissed, looking away from the man behind him.

"What?" Seunghyun asked, squeezing you tightly.

"Y...G..."

The two of you were pulled apart by a strong set of arms, and you both turned to look at Yang Hyunsuk, giving him a nervous smile. The president of YG Entertainment raised his eyebrow, returning the awkward smile with a smug one. Seunghyun quickly looked around for a form of distraction but finding none, he let YG drag you away. 

"Well, well," you glanced up at YG as he paced back and forth in front of you. "What do we have here?"

"Well," you began. "We have a chair, a desk, there's a vase with roses, and over here is the floor. Not to mention the fact that there is a mini frid-"

"Cut the crap," Hyunsuk growled, flicking your nose with his fingers.

"Growl," you rose your eyebrow, smiling slightly. 

"When did you plan on telling me about this?"

"Tell you about what?" you asked.

"This," Hyunsuk waved his hand in front of you, pointing at Seunghyun and then at you.

"What about it?" you asked. "We're friends."

"Yeah," Seunghyun said quietly. "Friends."

"You want me to bring out the footage?" Hyunsuk smiled wickedly. 

"Footage?" you blinked. "What footage? Of what?"

"Of you and Mark here, kissing in various parts of my sacred building."

"Who's Mark?" you laughed, throwing your head back.

Hyunsuk let you laugh before pulling out his phone, you gradually stopped laughing and glanced at Seunghyun with slightly wide eyes before glancing back at Hyunsuk. 

"Fine," you said, shrugging. "What's the problem?"

"So you admit it," Hyunsuk said, nodding and sticking his phone back into his pocket. "I thought you knew you can't involve yourself with my artists in a romantic way... I have to fire you no-"

"Don't!" Seunghyun yelled, and you pursed your lips tightly, looking at the floor. "She... she didn't do anything. Don't fire her."

"Seunghyun," Hyunsuk said, taking a seat next to him. "There's nothing you can really do about this... it must be done."

"Please, sajangnim," Seunghyun said, bowing his head. "You can't... do that."

Hyunsuk was silent for a long time, glancing at you before looking back at Seunghyun.

"Then should I fire you?" Hyunsuk said, looking at Seunghyun seriously.

"That... that's alright," Seunghyun nodded.

"You're willing to give up your own work for the sake of a woman?" Hyunsuk raised his eyebrow, taking a sit in front of you.

"Of... of course... I..."

"Yah," you turned to glare at him, shaking your head. "Why do you always answer incorrectly?

"What?" Seunghyun asked.

"In a situation like this," you said. "You're supposed to say no. You're supposed to save yourself and not give yourself up for someone like me. You have no guarantee that I'll stick by your side. Are you confident because you're famous already?"

"I.."

"She's right, Seunghyun," Hyunsuk rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "About your relationship.... you have to keep it a secret for now. Big Bang will be promoting soon."

"So you approve?" Seunghyun glanced up at Hyunsuk.

"Of course I do," Hyunsuk laughed, standing up. "She's been someone trustworthy for three years already. I was waiting for one of you to discover her. You never seem to take interest in the building changes until they're done."

"Those were the days," you said wistfully, standing up as well, following Hyunsuk back to the party.

You were stopped by the arms that went around you before you could step into the room. Seunghyun placed his lips next to your ear and you kept your eyes on the people celebrating on the other side, blinking carefully. 

"You're full of surprises, no?" Seunghyun asked.

"No," you chuckled, shaking your head. 

"Will you come home with me tonight?" Seunghyun asked, squeezing you gently in his arms.

"Absolutely not," you smiled, pulling away from him and running to Daesung. "SHORT SLEEVES!" 

Daesung glanced up and gave you a wide smile, waving slightly. You squealed in delight and ran over to him, Seunghyun rushing behind you.


"Yah, why Daesung?" he asked, laughing slightly. "Why not Ji? Or Seungri?"

Seungri is too young. Jiyong is too good for me. And Taeyang is a punk. Daesung was the best option. Besides, it's just a joke. 

"He always teases me about it," Seunghyun laughed, shaking his head slightly. "I bet he's secretly jealous that I'm better than him, though."

I bet he is. You're the most handsome one after all, right?

"I'm the most handsome one," Seunghyun said, making you chuckle in your mind at how predictable he was.

How's Seungsuk?

"I'm sure he'll show up eventually this week," Seunghyun mumbled. "He was mumbling about wanting to speak with you alone."

Tell him to wear short sleeves... 

"STOP THINKING ABOUT HIS ARMS!" Seunghyun yelled. "HOW CAN YOU STILL LIKE THEM?!"

Aigoo, it's just a joke.