Disgustingly Perfect

Me & My Honey

"Ah, should we really be telling you this?" Daesung asked, pouting slightly. "Of course he went on dates."

"Shut up, liar," you laughed, pushing Daesung's shoulder. 

"He suffered a lot actually," Daesung sighed. "More that he probably let on when he was talking to you. I bet you didn't realize he was crying half the time."

"He was?" you asked, pursing your lips together, Seungri's hair back.

"Noona," Seungri practically purred, curling himself up around your legs, snuggling into your lap. "Now that you're a mom, I feel safer around you. You should have been a mom sooner."

"Yeah?" you asked, patting his head gently.

"Yes, noona," Seungri nodded, his eyes closed, a gentle smile on his lips. "You're so... soft."

"The drama queen is back!" Jiyong yelled and you looked over to find Seunghyun at the door. 

"Get off the bed, idiots," Seunghyun frowned, dropping a bag by Seungsuk's crib.

"Go away, TOP," Seungri grumbled. "You don't have the appa safe vibe."

"What?" Seunghyun chuckled, sitting next to you, shoving Seungri's head back. 

"Seungri says he feels safer around me because I'm a mom now," you told him, resting your head on his shoulder.

"She's so kind, no?" Seungri hummed, hugging your waist. 

"She's a bully," Seunghyun muttered, ruffling Seungri's hair.

"But she's a sweet bully," Daesung said, resting his head against the board. 

"Adopt me, noona," Seungri whined, and Seunghyun laughed.

"No way," Seunghyun told him. "Get off."

He was about to complain when Seungsuk began to cry. Your heads snapped in his direction and Youngbae reached into the crib to pull him out. Seungri immediately sat up, scrambling off the bed with Daesung. Youngbae handed over Seungsuk and you frowned when he kept crying, his little fists shaking. 

"What's wrong?" you murmured, rocking him back and forth gently. "Don't cry."

Seunghyun reached over, pulling him up and adjusting him in your arms so Seungsuk's cheek was resting against your shoulder. He patted his back gently and lifted your free hand. 

"Sometimes," Seunghyun said. "He just wants you to pat his back and hum or sing. So go on."

Seungsuk continued to whimper, sobbing loudly from time to time, your shoulder soaking in his tears. You nodded at Seunghyun and patted Seungsuk's back gently, humming softly for him. After a minute his cries settled down, and his nose began to rub against your neck. Seunghyun smiled, slipping his hand to the back of your neck, pulling you over to kiss your forehead. 

"Good job," he said. 

"You're better than me at this," you said, pouting slightly. 

"I learned everything from you," Seunghyun told you, resting his cheek on the top of your head. 

"Hey... where did everyone go?"


You gripped your pencil tightly when Seunghyun smirked on the screen. Jae was sitting next to you, his mouth hanging open. You pursed your lips together tightly when Seunghyun tilted his head to the side.

"Now I understand why my Soojin likes him," Jae pouted. "He's perfect."

"He's disgusting," you growled. 

"Disgustingly perfect," Jae whimpered. 

"No, Jae," you mumbled. "Just... disgusting."

"Punch him," Jae said. "Punch him and ruin his perfect face."

You closed the laptop angrily, looking up at your workers who were busy checking themselves out in the full length mirrors. Jae snickered and you stood up, clapping your hands. They jumped and quickly ran around the room, getting back to work. You looked over their work before going off to check on the lounge your other workers were constructing. 

"TOP sunbaenim is here?" 

Your head snapped over and you pressed yourself against the wall as you were walking out of the lounge. You watched as six guys slipped through the hall, and blinked at them.

"Yeah," one of them nodded. "I heard it from a noona."

"Why?"

"Who knows... collaboration?"

"With us?!"

"Don't think so."

"This way."

You wrinkled your nose when you saw Seunghyun and JYP round the corner of the hall.

"Why do you need to see her again?" JYP asked and you slipped back into the lounge. 

"Ah," Seunghyun said awkwardly before replying. "Uh... YG sajangnim wants her to come see him."

"And he sent you?" JYP asked, surprised.

"Well... the other noonas were busy, so I decided to do something for them," Seunghyun nodded.

"Well, she should be right there," JYP said and you glared at the wall.

"Thank you," Seunghyun bowed. 

Your pursed your lips together when Seunghyun stepped into the lounge, glaring up at him when he gave you an awkward smile. You looked over to make sure your workers weren't looking before turning to slap him. You froze when instead you felt Seunghyun wrap his arms around you, pecking your lips gently. You squeaked and Seunghyun smiled, squeezing you gently. 

"Go away," you hissed.

"Don't be mad, silly," Seunghyun kissed your forehead. "I missed you."

"I'm working," you shoved him back.

"I'm aware," Seunghyun nodded looking around. "What's this going to be?" 

"None of your business," you mumbled, glancing at the door. "Get out."

"Fine," Seunghyun pouted. "But you have to promise you'll come to the YG building later. Okay?"

"Okay," you rolled your eyes, pointing at the door again.

"See you soon," Seunghyun grinned, stumbling out of the lounge as he waved at you. 


"Come on," Seunghyun said, grabbing your hands as you set your feet on the ground, hesitating on standing up. "I know you can do it."

"I..." you mumbled, looking down. "I don't feel confident about this."

"I'm right here," Seunghyun murmured, pulling you up, his arm slipping around your waist when your knees gave out before you could even stand.