Thirty-one Weeks

Me & My Honey

Twenty-five Weeks

You watched the expressions on Daesung's, Youngbae's, Seungri's, and Jiyong's faces closely. Laughing when their eyes widened as your baby moved again. Seungri reached forward hesitantly, touching the spot in your belly that had been pushed forward by your impatient baby. At that moment, the baby decided to kick again and Seungri jumped back, laughing and falling over on the floor. 

"AHH!" he yelled. "SO CUTE!"

"He moves a lot now, no?" Daesung asked. "Does that mean it's almost over?"

"Yeah," you nodded. "All the time. The doctor said that he's shifting around so that he can get ready for delivery."

"Are you excited?" Jiyong asked, running his hand through his hair and shutting his eyes tightly for a second.

"You okay?" you asked, tilting your head to the side.

"Ah, don't worry," Jiyong laughed. "We're talking about our nephew here."

"It's a girl," Youngbae said.

"Traitors get out of here," you said, pointing at the door. "It's a boy."

"Niece sounds nicer than nephew right now," Youngbae continued. 

"You and TOP are alone," Seungri finally sat up, his eyes on your stomach again, watching as the baby kept making your skin stick out from time to time. 

"Since I'm here," you said. "How about some strawberry with pineapple milkshakes?"

"That sounds a little bit weird, but I'm game," Daesung shrugged.

"We can put chili powder on them!" you gasped, nodding furiously. "Let's go!" 

"What?!" 

"Come on!" you cheered. 

Twenty-six Weeks

"Why?!" you sobbed, hitting Seunghyun's chest over and over.

"Calm down," he said, holding your shoulders.

"You're such a punk, how could you?!" you screamed, stomping on his feet. 

Seunghyun sighed and waited until you got tired of hitting him. You came to a stop slowly and pushed him away, turning around. You rubbed your eyes, brushing away the tear tracks on your cheeks. Seunghyun followed behind you, helping you down on the chair. He handed you his water bottle, kneeling in front of you with a patient expression.

"What is this about?"

"You know already, why are you asking," you said angrily, taking big gulps of the water. 

"I don't," Seunghyun shook his head. "You just started hitting me as soon as I got home."

"You," you stopped, narrowing your eyes at him. "You let some woman touch you."

"Huh?" Seunghyun frowned, thinking back to what he had done during the day. "I was at the studio. What are you talking about?"

You stopped, thinking back at where you had seen the image to begin with. You nodded and pursed your lips together when you remembered, grabbing the laptop next to you and bringing it back to life. Seunghyun raised his eyebrow at the video and you nodded, scratching your head.

"Never mind," you shrugged, throwing the laptop away.

Seunghyun gasped and reached for it, catching it before it could hit the ground. You threw your head back and stared at the ceiling, rubbing your stomach gently as your baby began to kick again. You made your feet dance but stopped when Seunghyun grabbed your hand.

"What?" you asked.

"It's the first time," Seunghyun said.

"First time?" you asked, tilting your head to the side.

"First time you get jealous," Seunghyun said.

You mentally scoffed, thinking back to all those moments when you wanted to get steel nails to claw the eyes out of anyone that touched Seunghyun. It was the first time you had showed it, though. You turned to look at Seunghyun and shrugged.

"It was cute," Seunghyun said. "I think I want to make you jealous all the time now."

"If you do that, you have no heart," you said, nodding your head with a small smile. "No... heart."

"I've been waiting a really long time," Seunghyun laughed. "And you get jealous over a video that came out before I met you."

"Shut up already," you mumbled, reaching for the remote. "I'm not jealous. I was just angry."

"It's called jealousy when it's about your husband," Seunghyun said.

"Do you have a husband to know that?!" you yelled, pointing at him before looking away incredulously. 

"I still think it's cute," Seunghyun laughed, kissing the top of your head when he stood up. "You hungry?"

"Yes," you said right away, pointing at the door. "Go make me food."

"Of course I'll make you food, my wife," Seunghyun said, pinching your cheek. "And I'll make my baby girl food as well."

"Baby boy," you scowled. 

"Keep thinking that," Seunghyun said, patting your stomach gently and receiving a kick in return.

"See," you said. "That's his way of telling you that you're wrong."

"Shut up," Seunghyun stuck his tongue out at you. 

Twenty-seven Weeks

"Ahh," you stretched when you woke up. "Seunghyun's a punk! Seunghyun's a punk!"

"Insulting me first thing in the morning," Seunghyun flicked your nose. 

"Punk," you opened your eyes, smiling at him. "I hate you."

"I love you," Seunghyun replied, sitting up. "After the appointment, we're going to come home and you're going to stay in bed, got it?"

"No," you mumbled. "Leave me alone. I'm not going anywhere."

"We have to check up on our baby," Seunghyun said softly. "She's coming soon."

"Let's go shopping instead," you said. "He's fine."

"Shopping for her clothes?" Seunghyun asked.

"Yes, I want to shop for his clothes," you nodded.

"How can you two not get confused when you address the baby with she and he?" 

You turned to the door when you heard Daesung's voice, pointing at him sleepily.

"What are you doing here, y Arms?"

"I called him to coax you out of bed," Seunghyun said, standing up. 

"y Arms," you sang, sitting up immediately. "Help me out. Are you coming to my appointment with me?"

"Do you want me to?" Daesung smiled, grabbing your arms when he was in front of you.

"Yes," you nodded. "Come see my baby in black and white."

"Then I'll go, noona," he nodded with a smile.

Seunghyun scoffed and you stuck your tongue out at him, clinging to Daesung as he dragged you to your closet. He stepped outside and Seunghyun took his place instead.

"Noona, I'll wait in the kitchen, alright?" he asked. "I'll make you a yummy breakfast."

"Bye, bye, y Arms," you called out, waving at him.

"Flirting in front of your husband and daughter," Seunghyun grumbled quietly, already picking out your clothes for the day. 

"My son likes Daesung," you said. "He's going to be just like him when he grows up."

"No he's not," Seunghyun whined, flicking your nose. "Come on, let's get you changed."

"Wahh, Tabi's mean!" you pouted, raising your arms when he pulled your shirt up.

"It's cold," you said. "So he will need long sleeves."

Seunghyun nodded, grabbing the shirts from you. You held tightly to Daesung's arm as he guided you through the store. Seunghyun stopped, picking out clothes as well. By the time you made it to the end of the store, Seunghyun's arms were full of clothes, and Daesung's as well. You clapped your hands once and pointed at the door.

"With all this stuff," Daesung said. "He'll never wear the same outfit twice."

"And that is what babies do," you nodded. "At least that's what mine will do."

"Do we ever wear the same thing that often?" Seunghyun asked, chuckling as you waddled in front of them. "Yah, penguin!"

"Who are you calling a penguin?!" you turned to ask him.

"You," he grinned. "Who else?"

"I'm not a penguin," you glared.

"But you're walking like one, noona," Daesung grinned.

"Well, I guess it's better than whale," you smiled. "Okay, I'll be a penguin."

"I said it first," Seunghyun sighed, glaring at Daesung. 

"Stop getting angry, Tabi," you said, smiling at him. "I know you did."

"After this we're going home for sure," Seunghyun said, his voice leaving no room for argument.

"Alright," you sighed, poking your stomach gently. 

You giggled when your baby kicked back excitedly, and you your stomach carefully.

"Are you ready to meet mommy and daddy yet?" you whispered, running your hand over the spot the baby was currently pressing up against. "I can't wait to meet you."

Daesung and Seunghyun smiled behind you, nudging each other's shoulders as they silently ate up the scene in front of them. 

Twenty-eight Weeks

"You're the devil," Seunghyun said quietly.

"Leave me alone," you said angrily. 

"Fine!" he yelled, standing up.

"Wait, Tabi, don't!" you pouted, reaching for him.

"Your mood swings are horrible," he murmured, your hair back. "It's irritating me."

"I'm sorry," you sighed, looking down. 

"It's alright," he chuckled. "Do you need anything?"

"For my baby to come out," you nodded.

"Hang in there," Seunghyun smiled.

Twenty-nine Weeks 

"Remind me to buy you some more ice cream, penguin," Seunghyun said, raising the spoon to your lips again. "I think you like it more than I do now."

"I think my baby likes it as much as you," you said, your lips. 

"That makes sense actually," Seunghyun laughed, rubbing your stomach gently. "You like ice cream as much as appa? Aww, we can both eat ice cream together in the future."

"Tabi," you said.

"Hmm?"

"Put soy sauce on it," you said.

"You're crazy," he laughed. 

Thirty Weeks 

"Stop it!" you practically sobbed as Seunghyun poked your belly button.

"I'm sorry!" he laughed. "It's just so cute."

"Don't laugh!"

"My cutie," Seunghyun chuckled, poking your belly button again.

"YAH!" 

"It's alright, it's alright!" Seunghyun said, grabbing your hands when you slapped his away. "You're so pretty, you know?"

"Shut up," you glared, digging your nails into his skin.

"I love you," he flinched. 

You eased your hands and looked down, surprised at your blush. Seunghyun smiled, leaning forward to press a kiss against your forehead. 

"Tell me something," he said. 

"What?" you looked up, blinking at him curiously.

"Have I made this a happy time for you?"he asked, pursing his lips together, dropping your hand.

You watched as he played with the rings on his hands unconsciously, waiting for your answer. You glanced down at your own hands and looked up again with a slight nod. 

"I'm very happy," you nodded. "I'm always happy."

"Eomonie would be proud of me, then," he nodded. "The only reason you probably haven't fallen over is because she's watching you."

"What are you talking about?" you laughed. "I have a great sense of balance."

"Not lately," Seunghyun chuckled, grabbing your hand and kissing it. "Can I poke it again?"

"No!" you yelled, covering your stomach with both hands.

"Ah, party pooper," he smiled.

Thirty-one Weeks

"WOOO!" you screamed. "HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH!" 

Seunghyun laughed next to you, covering his entire face as you danced to his old hit. You dropped your hands and glared at him, sticking your tongue out before crossing your arms. 

"Sorry, sorry," he choked out. "Please continue."

"You can't appreciate my performance," you said. "No way. I'm not doing it again."

"Aish," Seunghyun sighed. "Sorry."

"Not good enough," you said, fiddling with the hem of your shirt. "Ah, this is uncomfortable."

"Don't get irritated, please," Seunghyun stopped smiling, looking at you with wide eyes. "Calm down."

"I'm fine," you glared, sniffling slightly. "This is coming too quickly."

"I know," Seunghyun nodded. "But I think we're ready."

"Mentally," you nodded. "Now, I don't know if I can handle him crying."

"We'll be fine," Seunghyun said. "I'll work hard."


"And of course," Seunghyun mumbled quietly, scratching his head. "We all know what happened next."

"We're done?" you asked in surprise.

"Apparently," Seunghyun nodded, looking down at Seungsuk who was sleeping peacefully between the two of you. "I didn't even think of something like that happening to us."

"Me either," you shook your head.

"I couldn't have asked for any other way for it to happen, though," Seunghyun said. "The accident, I mean."

"What do you mean?" you asked, looking up from the beanie your mother had made for Seungsuk's first year.

"You were so oblivious through the whole thing," Seunghyun said quietly. "Your eyes were on me the whole time. Did you know what was about to happen?"

"I didn't," you shook your head. "I just saw your scared face."

"So I rather you didn't know," Seunghyun said. "Than be afraid for Seungsuk."

"But everything's alright now," you smiled, reaching over to pinch his cheek. "Now we can do all the things we talked about, and be safe."

"I'm never letting you in a car again," Seunghyun said, grabbing the blanket and pulling it over the three of you. He reached under the blanket, pulling Seungsuk upwards until he was laying with his head between the pillows. 

"Don't squish him at night, Bingu TOP," you said, pointing at finger at Seunghyun.

"Don't flap your flippers all over him at night, penguin," he retorted, flicking your nose.

"Tabi," you giggled. 

"Yes, penguin?" he asked.

"I love you," you smiled.

"I love you, too," he grinned.