Flustered

Me & My Honey

For those who made the comment about the story skipping a bit, it didn't.I went and checked after getting a message from Bungsky and it's still there. Just wait for the chapter! 

"We'll have her under surveillance," Jiyong and Youngbae nodded as the doctor looked down at his clipboard. "I believe it is possible that there was movement, since there's strong activity right here."

Youngbae and Jiyong looked down at the clipboard, frowning at the lines. They nodded as if they understood and bowed repeatedly to the doctor until he was gone. Jiyong patted Youngbae on the back and turned to look at Seunghyun who was passed out with his head on your pillow, he smiled sadly when he noticed you weren't gripping Seunghyun's hand back. 

"It was strange," Youngbae sighed. "She only did it twice and it was when he was talking about his confession."

"But it doesn't make much sense," Jiyong sighed. "He's been telling her since she got back into the regular room. Why didn't she move before?" 

"Well," Youngbae frowned. "He did sound pretty desperate and broken, not to mention drunk. You know how much they hated that since they found out about Seungsuk."

"Yeah," Jiyong chuckled. "She probably wanted to slap him."

I did not! I just wanted to comfort him. I don't want him crying like that. 

"Yah," Jiyong called out. "If you want to slap him, do it right."

Shut up, Ji! Don't think I will forget this.

"You think we have time for this?! Aren't you being selfish?!"

Shut up. Leave me alone. I'm trying so hard for him. For them.

"I have my own girlfriend to go back to, you know?" Jiyong continued. "You think I want to leave her a lone? Like you're leaving Seunghyun alone?"

Ah.. no. I mean... Why are you torturing me like this?

Seunghyun groaned your name in his sleep, his hand clutching yours even more tightly before he nuzzled into your hair. 

"I love you," Seunghyun mumbled, his lips tilting into a smile.

I love you, too. I'll wake up, Tabi. I will.

"We know you can hear us now," Jiyong scowled, opening the door. "So wake up soon or I'll do something about it."

Tabi. He's bullying me.

Jiyong slammed the door shut on his way out with Youngbae, causing Seungsuk to wake up with a wail. Seunghyun sat up abruptly, looking around with squinted eyes. He groaned when his eyes landed on Seungsuk, ignoring his throbbing headache with difficulty. 

"Yah," he stood up, walking over to the crib. "What happened? Why is my baby crying?" 

He grunted and picked up Seungsuk, whimpering with the baby and placing him against his shoulder. He rocked Seungsuk back and forth slowly, feeling his stomach lurch. 

"Aish," he muttered. "I shouldn't have done that. I broke the promise."

Stop beating up yourself about this already.

"Appa is sorry," Seunghyun continued. "Don't cry. My head hurts... please don't cry."

Seungsuk quieted down as Seunghyun rubbed his back gently, pressing kisses into the baby's forehead. When Seungsuk finished crying, he set him back down on the crib and glanced at you with a pout. 

"I'll just wash up real quick and come back to help you, okay?"

Okay. We're okay.

Seunghyun slid his entire way to the bathroom, splashing water on his face until he felt fresh enough to come back out. He smiled when he heard Seungsuk blabbering slightly to himself before quieting down again. Biting on his bottom lip, Seunghyun sat next to you again and grabbed your hand.

"I wish you could make me some ramen to get rid of this headache and hangover," Seunghyun smiled wistfully, your hair carefully. "I'm sorry I drank."

Aigoo. It's alright if it's just once.

"It's not acceptable," Seunghyun whispered. "Specially not now that Seungsuk is with us."

I said it's fine. 

"Will you watch over Seungsuk while I try to sleep this off?" Seunghyun asked, pinching your cheek carefully. 

Sleep, Tabi. I'll keep trying. 


 

"It's cold," you murmured. "But worth it."

"Have you ever seen so many?" Seunghyun asked, slipping his fingers between yours as the two of you stared at the night sky. 

"No..." you shook your head. "How is it possible that there are so many out right now?"

"It happens from time to time," Seunghyun laughed. "I'm glad tonight was one of those nights."

"Do you... do you have to tell YG?" you asked, turning your head to look at Seunghyun.

"I should tell him soon," Seunghyun nodded, squeezing your hand. 

"Don't tell him," you shook your head. "He's a punk. He should find out on his own."

"So we should act as if we're still in formal terms when he sees us together?" Seunghyun asked, leaning his head on top of yours as you leaned yours on his shoulder.

"Hmm," you nodded, closing your eyes when you couldn't keep them open anymore. "We're always playing pranks on others... it's time he got... a taste as well."

"Are you falling asleep?" Seunghyun laughed, sitting up to look down at you.

"No... way," you shook your head from side to side, unable to keep your eyes open. 

"Come on," Seunghyun chuckled, making you sit up. "Let's go inside. You can sleep in one of the rooms."

"I can't sleep in Pink Paradise?" you asked teasingly, closing your eyes again when Seunghyun held you up.

"Will you ever stop making fun of me for that?" he rolled his eyes, throwing your arm over his shoulder as the two of you walked back to the entrance of the roof. 

"No," you shook your head. "I will never stop." 

"Alright," Seunghyun sighed, guiding you to his room when you were back inside. "You can sleep there, but you have to promise to never make fun of it again."

"Guest room," you grunted, trying to push past Seunghyun who was blocking the door. "."

"You wish," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, pushing you back until you were in the bed. "Go to sleep and be quiet."

"Will you sleep here, too?" you asked, shaking your head from side to side.

"Can I tell you something?" Seunghyun asked, sitting down next to you and pushing a few stray hairs away from your cheeks. 

"Okay," you nodded.

"You act worse when you're sleepy than when you're drunk," he smiled, pulling the covers over you.

"Well obviously, since those are two very different things," you mumbled, grabbing his arm and tugging him down until he was laying next to you. "Tabi.."

"Hmm?" Seunghyun hummed, closing his eyes when the soft bed welcomed him. 

"Promise..."

"Promise what?"

"Promise you will end it when you get bored," you mumbled. "I don't need drama."

"When I... when I get bored?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah," you sniffled, pulling the covers over your head with a yawn. "I don't want to walk in on something like that twice in my life."

"Like what?" Seunghyun sat up, narrowing his eyes down at the spot where your head was. 

"That," you said quietly before falling asleep. 

Seunghyun dropped back into the bed, closing his eyes as well as he pondered your words. After he knew he wouldn't be able to figure it out he fell asleep. 


 

You opened your eyes to find Seunghyun's peaceful face next to yours, his nose wrinkling slightly before he settled back into sleep. With a shy smile, you snuggled deeply into the covers and closed your eyes again, ready to go back to sleep. You were snapped out of it, however, when Seunghyun's arm draped over you, pulling you close. The tip of your nose pressed against his chest and you looked up, trying to figure out whether or not he was awake. 

"Seunghyun?" you asked. 

"Hmm?" Seunghyun murmured, wrapping his arms close around you.

"Can you let go?" you asked, blinking as his arms tightened.

"No way," he growled, burying his face into the crook of your neck. "Sleep more."

"I can't sleep when people are suffocating me," you grunted, trying to push him off.

"Oh, really?" he asked. "How did you manage that first night, then?"

"You shouldn't have been in my bed in the first place, ert," you growled, trying to bite his shoulder.

"It wasn't a dream, right?" Seunghyun asked, pulling away to look down at you.

"What wasn't a dream?" you scowled, still struggling to get away from him.

"What happened last night?" he whispered, leaning down.

"It wasn't," you shook your head. "I did give you a cup of tea."

"Good, because I- WHAT?!" Seunghyun stopped, his eyes wide. "But.. the Be@rbrick... and all my hard work.. and the stars and.."

"Ha," you laughed, shaking your head. "You really are gullible, no? Why did YG hire someone like you?"

"H-huh?" Seunghyun asked before frowning and pushing you away. "You're unbelievable."

"Thanks," you scoffed, rubbing your shoulder. "Tabi... since we don't have anything to do today... well..."

"Yeah?" Seunghyun asked, turning to look at you.

"Can you teach me about your music and band?" you asked. "I feel obligated to know now..."

"Really?" Seunghyun grinned, sitting up. "Stay here, okay?"

You watched as he rushed out of the room and then came back with a small flash drive, he retrieved a laptop from his desk before coming back to the bed and setting it down on your lap. You waited until the flash drive loaded, once it was done, Seunghyun pulled up a file and clicked on it twice. 

"This was out debut song," Seunghyun said, gesturing to the screen with his hand. "I was really young."

"You're an old man now?" you asked, looking at him quickly before glancing back down at the screen with the school themed video. "Oh man, thug life."

"Shut up," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, smiling like a fool when he recalled their debut days. 

"Gangster," you continued to make comments, laughing like a maniac when they flashed their stomachs to the cameras.

"It's getting to the good part," Seunghyun informed you, nodding to himself.

"Which one is that?" you frowned. "I thought that was the flashing."

"No way," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, laughing when he came on screen.

You scoffed and turned to look at the screen, watching as he started his rap.

You kept a straight face until it was over and then turned to look at him.

"I like this guy," you pointed at the one that went after him. "I think he's my favorite."

"DAESUNG?!" Seunghyun yelled. "WHY?! I'M CLEARLY THE BEST!"

"Daesung?" you tried out the name, nodding a few times. "Ahh, it's lovely. Introduce him to me."

"No way," Seunghyun growled, pushing your head back and shutting the laptop. 

"He had nice arms," you snickered, hiding your face in the pillows.

"Mine are better," Seunghyun hissed, turning his head to the other side.

"Sure," you mumbled. "Whatever you say. Let me see the end of the video."

"No..." Seunghyun muttered, looking away.

"Please?"

"No."

"I'm leaving then," you scoffed. "I can watch it at home."

"Fine," Seunghyun sighed, opening the laptop again. 

You sat back as the video continued, waiting for the end to come. You grinned like an idiot when you saw Daesung resting his head on the table, being woken up by Seunghyun. He glared at you when you turned to give him a smile before glancing back at the screen, snorting at the way he danced out of the classroom. 

"Irony," you smirked, punching his shoulder lightly. 


 

"Aish," Seunghyun muttered. "Don't you want to shower?"

I do, actually.

"These sponge baths are getting kinda annoying," Seunghyun sighed, lifting your arm to clean it up with the sponge. "I bet you would slap me if I touched you like this while awake."

Not necessarily punch... 

"Does it at least feel nice?" Seunghyun chuckled. "I know how much you hate not being able to wash up. Don't worry. I'm taking care of it all, you're face is as flawless as ever."

Seunghyun stopped and dropped the sponge, running his moist fingertips along your bruised cheek.

"Well," Seunghyun sighed. "Except for these few bruises, but they're fading. Don't worry. I still think you're beautiful."

S-stop..

Seunghyun gasped when the heart monitor started beeping quickly, looking back down at you before looking up at the monitor again. He pursed his lips together before smiling slightly.

"What?" he asked, his tone turning teasing. "Are you embarrassed? It's true."

Shut up!

"Aigoo," Seunghyun laughed loudly, feeling relief flood through him. "My wife still gets all flustered when I call her beautiful. Aren't you adorable?" 

That's another punch, Choi Seunghyun. 

"I'm so happy," he said finally, pressing his forehead against your temple, his lips hovering over your ear. "You can hear me, right? You can? I'm so happy now. Please keep trying."

Punk. Just because you got a reaction out of me. 

"I can't wait to see your beautiful eyes again," Seunghyun smiled, kissing the spot under your ear. "You're so cute. Just listen to your heart."

So embarrassing. 

Seunghyun pulled away, pressing his hand over your heart with a smile. He waited until you settled down again before picking up the sponge and scrubbing your arm with it again. 

"Seungsuk-ah," Seunghyun called out. "Umma can hear us, so develop the ability to speak soon, okay? Let's tell her together to wake up."