I Need You

Me & My Honey

 


Youngbae rubbed his temples slowly, glancing at the door from time to time. He looked back at your sleeping form before looking at Seungsuk. With a sigh, he laid back on the floor with closed eyes.

Tabi?


 

"Do you have nicer clothes?" Minzy asked, going through your closet.

"Those are reserved for business meetings," you said, wincing as she pulled out one of your black skirts. "It's cold, why are you trying to make me wear that?"

"Oppa must like girls that dress nice," Minzy nodded, throwing out a blue sweatshirt. "So dress nice."

"Nooo," you whined, standing up. "What's wrong with this?"

"It's not flashy."

"All the better," you scowled. "Flashy gets people noticed. I don't want to cause a scandal for him."

"Oh," Minzy stopped. "You're right. Then... let's just make your make up extra pretty."

You rolled your eyes and sat back, letting Minzy pull out your make up. She had her lips pursed the entire time, standing a few feet back away from you from time to time before approaching you again to fix a small detail. Once she was satisfied, she handed you over a simple change of clothes. You complied and stood in front of the mirror once you were done dressing in the jeans and shirt. 

"You look presentable," Minzy nodded, giving your reflections a thumbs up. "How did you meet him anyway?"

"He broke my thing that thing thing," you sighed.

"That makes no sense," Minzy shook her head, handing you over a leather jacket. "Isn't it funny?"

"What?" you asked, shrugging on the jacket and looking back at her as she plopped down on your bed. 

"You've been working with YG for three years and this is the first time you meet a Big Bang member," Minzy laid back, kicking the air. "Aigoo! That means you two could have been dating for three years! Maybe you would be married!" 

"Why are you assuming I like him?" 

"He kissed you," Minzy rolled her eyes. "You have... ten minutes to get to YG, by the way."

"WHAT?!"

"Time flies when you're having fun," Minzy ran after you as you rushed out of your apartment. 

Seunghyun stumbled down the street, making his way back to the hospital slowly. He dropped the bottle he was holding once it was empty, leaning against a wall as he neared his destination. He slid down the wall, looking around with blurry eyes. A yawn escaped his lips and he rested the back of his head against the cool wall. 

"Every second that I missed counts so much more now," Seunghyun mumbled. "What should I do?"

He held his head in his hands, looking up at the dark sky. The stars trying to peek at him made memories rush into his mind, freezing him in place. He smiled slightly, closing his eyes and letting the memory take control of him. 

"Did I get stood up?" Seunghyun mumbled to himself, looking around the lobby. "No, no. She must just be finishing up by the studios, yeah. That's it."

He continued to pace back and forth, chewing on his bottom lip nervously and glancing at his watch once again just to make sure he wasn't extra early or something of the sort. He dropped on one of the benches, feeling like an idiot when ten more minutes passed. 

"I'm killing you!"

"It's not my fault you weren't looking at the clock!" 

"You're dead!" 

Seunghyun stood up when he saw you and Minzy stumble into the building, you turning back to glare at the girl who only gave you a sweet smile in return. You looked around the building for any signs of Seunghyun and sighed in relief when you saw him standing by a bench, an amused smile set on his lips. You waved slightly at him and pushed Minzy away before approaching him, your hands behind your back. 

"You're here," Seunghyun said, pursing his lips together.

"Yeah," you nodded. "I would think it's kinda obvious."

"Smart ," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, reaching over to pinch your cheek. 

Your arm rose out of instinct but you stopped yourself before you could slap him. You bit on your bottom lip harshly and pulled his hand away from your face, setting it back down on his side. Seunghyun gulped and looked around before looking back at you, the moment as awkward as it could have possibly been. 

"So..."

"Let's..."

The both of you stopped before you could get farther than a word and Seunghyun chuckled slightly, grabbing your wrist and dragging you to the door.

"Do you like ice cream?" Seunghyun asked, pulling a hat over his head at the same exact moment you walked out of the building. 

"Yeah," you rolled your eyes. "Who doesn't?"

"Losers," Seunghyun answered right away, turning to look at you with a bright smile. 

You gulped and smiled anxiously, feeling your heart speed up like it had the tendency to do when you were around Seunghyun lately. Suddenly your wrist was on fire, tingles going up and down your arm before spreading to the rest of your body. You pursed your lips together and bowed your head as you were dragged out away from the building. A car was waiting for the two of you, and Seunghyun opened the door for you, waving you inside with his arm.

"Where are we going?" you asked, raising your eyebrow. 

"My place," Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

"Ah, okay," you nodded. "That's really close, why are we taking a car?"

"We're too lazy to walk, remember?" Seunghyun rolled his eyes, smirking over at you.

You huffed and looked out the window, already feeling the awkward air come back around the both of you. You slumped in your seat, keeping your eyes on the people outside of the car. 

"What do you do, anyway?" you asked, repeating the question he had asked you a long time ago.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"What do you do in your little band," you clarified, turning to look back at him.

"You still haven't looked more into it?" Seunghyun asked, wincing slightly when you shook your head. "I'm... I'm a rapper."

"A rapper?" you raised your eyebrow, nodding slightly at him. "I see.... what's that?"

"What?" Seunghyun narrowed his eyes at you and you cracked a smile.

"I kid," you laughed, shaking your hand. "I know what rappers are. I used to go to underground battles just to have something to do when I wasn't at school."

"Well then," Seunghyun frowned. "You didn't see me around?"

"See you around?" you asked, chewing on your nail. "Was I supposed to?"

"I used to be an underground rapper..." Seunghyun waved his hand in front of him. "I went by Tempo."

You froze, turning to look out the window slowly and had a brief image of a chubby kid on stage holding a microphone. Letting out a sigh you turned back around and looked Seunghyun up and down, trying to make a connection. You stopped at his eyes and finally decided that he wasn't lying. 

"Ah," you mumbled. "That was you?"

"Did we know each other personally?" Seunghyun gasped, pressing one of his hands against his chest.

"No, no," you shook your head quickly. "I never, ever, talked to any of the rappers. I just watched."

"Ah, really?" he nodded, turning to look out the window. "How long have you been around? Jeez."

"It's not my fault you can't spot amazing people right away," you rolled your eyes, looking down to examine your nails.

The car slowed to a stop and Seunghyun opened his door, grabbing your wrist to pull you out behind him. You stumbled out of the car and looked up at the building, it's familiarity making you feel comfortable. Seunghyun opened the door and let you go in before walking inside himself, flipping the lights on. You stared at the giant Be@rbricks with a frown before running past them to the living room. Seunghyun followed after you, kicking his shoes off on the way. You threw yours off before stepping into the living room, jumping onto the couch. 

"This isn't your home," Seunghyun yelled. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Can I see your room?" you ignored him, bouncing up and down in place.

"My... my room?" Seunghyun asked, his eyes wide. "Wh-why would you want to see that?"

"Well," you paused, tapping your chin. "You did sleep in my room. So I should at least be allowed to see it."

"Ah," Seunghyun mumbled. "But... it's... it's...."

"What?" you asked, leaning forward. "Is it covered in toys."

"That's not what worries me," Seunghyun rolled his eyes. 

"That means it is?!" you screamed, pointing a finger at him. 

You both stared at each other for the longest time before you narrowed your eyes and stood up.

"But hey!" he yelled. "You already saw it."

"You lie," you scoffed, standing up. "This place is big... that was probably the guest room. It didn't look like you slept in there at all."

"What?" Seunghyun scoffed, waving his hand around. "Of course not! That was my room."

"Liar," you shook your head, pursing yours lips before you took off running. 

You heard Seunghyun rush after you but you ran around, opening every door. You discovered three rooms that didn't look as if they had been slept in at all, and two bathrooms. When you neared the one at the end of the hall you turned to look at Seunghyun who was struggling even more just to get to your side. You twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open, looking at him quickly before slipping into the dark room.

"Yah!" Seunghyun yelled. "Get out of there!"

You looked around at the pitch black room and reached blindly along the wall for the light switch. You found it just as Seunghyun threw the door open, and with a flick of your finger the lights . Seunghyun gasped behind you and you let out a snort, turning to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Seunghyun..." you began, holding back the laughter. 

"DON'T SAY IT!" Seunghyun yelled, covering your mouth and pushing you backwards until you fell on the bed. He quickly grabbed a few of his pillows and threw them over your head, running to the door to turn off the lights again.


 

Youngbae stirred in his sleep, looking around as the lights in the hospital room again. He sat up and looked over at the door, squinting as he tried to focus on the person on

the other side. He gasped when he saw it was Seunghyun, watching as he swayed from side to side before stumbling into the room. Acting quickly, he stood up and ran to the door, pushing Seunghyun back out.

"Let me go, Youngbae," Seunghyun snarled, looking over his head at your still sleeping figure. 

"Hyung," Youngbae began, still pushing Seunghyun out. "You're drunk... don't do this right now. Come back tomorrow, okay?"

"What are you trying to do?" Seunghyun growled, finally looking down at Youngbae through blurry eyes. "Are you trying to steal my wife too?"

"What?" Youngbae frowned, staring at Seunghyun in disbelief. 

"Everyone is always trying to take her away from me," Seunghyun slurred, gripping Youngbae's shoulders and pushing him to the side. "I just want my wife, that's all I want. My wife and my son. Can't I see them?"

Youngbae sighed, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms.

"Don't do anything stupid," he muttered, shaking his head.

"Too late," Seunghyun answered, walking over to Seungsuk's crib, looking down at his son with a sad smile. "Baby... appa is so sorry... you know that right?"

Seungsuk's lips twitched when Seunghyun brushed his fingers along his cheek, his fingers twitching before settling back down into his deep slumber.

"But I'm going to make it up to you," Seunghyun continued. "If she doesn't wake up, I'll just make sure you can live comfortably for the rest of your life before getting rid of myself as well. Will that make you happy, Seungsuk-ah? That's all I want.. I just want you to be happy."

Youngbae shook his head when Seunghyun bowed his head, the latter sobbing into his hands before standing straight again and stumbling to your bed. He watched closely as Seunghyun dropped down on the chair and cupped your face in his hands. 

"Do you... do you remember that night in my room?" Seunghyun asked and Youngbae tilted his head to the side, raising his eyebrow. "When you teased me?"

Youngbae cleared his throat uncomfortably, not entirely sure if he should hear what Seunghyun was going to say next. Seunghyun, however, ignored him and kept your face in his hands.

"Don't you wish we could have stayed in that moment forever?"

Youngbae looked away from Seunghyun to the rest of your body, gasping when he saw your fingers twitch. He shook his head quickly, before looking at your hand again, trying to detect movement. 

"Was it that funny, yeobo?" Seunghyun asked, pressing his forehead against yours. 

Youngbae's eyes widened when your fingers twitched again before settling back down. He glanced over at Seunghyun and prayed he would continue whatever he was saying, because it seemed to be motivating you to wake up. 

"Hmm?" Seunghyun murmured. 

It was. It was really funny. 

"Are you trying for me?" Seunghyun asked, dropping his head on your pillow. "Or should I die so we can be together again?"

Stop saying that. Stop... Didn't you see? I'm really trying... something's holding me down.


 

"IT'S PINK!" you shrieked, gasping when you felt Seunghyun weigh down the bed and hold your arms down. "YOUR ROOM IS PINK!" 

"SHUT UP!" Seunghyun yelled, shaking you slightly.

"I CAN'T," you shook your head from side to side, bending your knees as you tried to stop your laughter. 

"IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!" 

"WHY IS IT PINK?!" you yelled, trying to look at him through the darkness.

"It's my favorite color," Seunghyun mumbled and you stopped struggling all together, nodding slightly. 

"Okay," you said, letting out a left over giggle. "Sorry. It was just kinda shocking."

"I hate you," Seunghyun whined.

"Ah, really?" you laughed, reaching over blindly to ruffle his hair. "I thought you liked me a lot."

"I do," Seunghyun said, freely admitting his feelings. "But I also hate you."

"I hate you, too," you replied, sitting up. 

Seunghyun whispered your name in the dark and you felt him scoot closer to you, his arm going around your shoulder. You turned to look at him but could barely make out the outline of his head. You held still as the tip of his nose pressed against yours, he grabbed your hand with his free hand and pulled it up.

"This is actually perfect," he mumbled, bowing his head slightly to look down at your hands. 

"How is this perfect?" you asked, raising your eyebrow. 

"Look," Seunghyun said, and you glanced down when you saw a slight yellow glow coming from between you. 

Your eyes widened when you saw the glow in the dark Be@rbrick, smiling at the pink heart in the middle. Glancing back up at Seunghyun you could actually make out his features now, he offered you a shy smile before taking a deep breath. 

"Saying something meaningful like that while being drunk," Seunghyun began. "Well.. I don't think it's that special. So, let me say it again." You tilted your head to the side and felt his hand leave yours, and you clutched the Be@rbrick tightly, keeping your eyes on his as he cupped your cheeks with his hands. "I like you."

"Ah, so cheesy," you wrinkled your nose, but could still feel a blush creeping up in your cheeks. 

"Can you at least give me an answer?" Seunghyun asked. 

"Hmm," you hummed before glancing up at him. "I already told you I like you too."

"Then will you give me a chance to be your boyfriend?" Seunghyun asked.

"No way," you shook your head, laughing slightly. "I don't feel like being slaughtered."

"I'll protect you," Seunghyun replied, rubbing the tip of his nose against yours. 

"Aish, fine," you sighed, scooting closer to him until you were pressed up against his side. "I'll let you be my boyfriend, I guess."

"Really?" Seunghyun grinned.

"Sure, sure," you rolled your eyes. 

You were interrupted as Seunghyun's lips crashed against yours, making you fall back on the bed. Seunghyun followed after you, keeping his lips pressed against yours in tender kisses. 

"You won't regret this," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around you in a tight hug.
 


"Wake up," Seunghyun sobbed. "I need you so much."