Twelve Weeks

Me & My Honey

Nine Weeks

"Little sister?" Seungri asked, poking the small bump on your stomach. 

"Brother," you scowled, slapping his hand away.

"TOP said it's a girl," Seungri looked up, standing straight again.

"He's wrong," you said, rubbing your stomach gently. "It's a boy. I know it."

He shrugged, sitting down next to you with a small smile. You leaned back on the couch, your mind working overtime as you tried to finish your latest design. Once again, though, you were interrupted by the image of a baby. 

"Noona, you should really take a nap," Seungri whispered. "TOP will be late."

"Why?" you opened your eyes, looking at Seungri.

"He's having difficulty with the dance routine," he shrugged, pushing you down on the couch. "Sleep."

"Fine," you sighed, rolling over. "He was supposed to come back soon, though."

Seungri chuckled, throwing his jacket over you before walking out of the small dressing room. You flinched when he turned off the main lights, leaving a few lamps on only. Slowly, you began to feel tired, falling asleep almost immediately. 


Seunghyun opened his arms when you sat down on his lap, Seungsuk in your arms. He wrapped them around you, helping you support Seungsuk's head with his hand. 

"He's growing too fast," you mumbled.

"I know," Seunghyun chuckled, brushing Seungsuk's hair back. "But it's okay, let's just enjoy it for now."

"Okay," you nodded, tapping Seungsuk's stomach gently when he giggled. "My little baby."


"Wake up, yeobo," Seunghyun whispered, nudging your shoulder lightly until you began to stir. "Let's go home."

You sat up groggily and stood up with Seunghyun's help, clinging to his neck. He wrapped his arms around you, helping you out of the room. Once you were awake enough, you pulled your arms away from him and grabbed Seunghyun's hand. 

"You can sleep at home," Seunghyun said quietly. 

"Is it late?" you asked, looking around at the empty halls. 

"It's night," Seunghyun shrugged. 

"I want waffles," you mumbled. 

"You mean my baby girl wants waffles?" Seunghyun asked, stopping you to pat your stomach. "Anything for my baby girl. Let's go find waffles."

"Why do you spoil him?" you pouted, crossing your arms. "You never spoil me."

"I spoil you all the time," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, already dialing a number on his phone. "Yes? No, wait, listen."

You tilted your head to the side, wondering who he was talking to.

"Sure," Seunghyun mumbled. "Listen, where can I find good waffles? He... he can?" Seunghyun's eyes narrowed, but he nodded. "Thanks."

"What?" you asked with a smile.

"Let's go visit Daesung," he mumbled angrily. 

"Really?!" you cheered. "Let's go!"

"Why do you like him so much?" Seunghyun pouted, pinching your cheek.

"He's my y Arms," you smiled. 


Your mouth watered as Daesung pulled out a freshly made waffle, sticking it over the other two he had finished already. He gave you his eye smile, grabbing all types of syrups, pouring them over the waffles before he pulled out a whipped cream can. Seunghyun laughed when you snatched the plate away from Daesung's hands, already digging in. 

"Enjoy!" Daesung chuckled.

"Thank you," Seunghyun said for you, using a napkin to brush away from syrup from the corner of your mouth. 

"Ah, you know this is no problem, hyung," Daesung shook his head. "I'm glad I can help noona's baby."

"My son thanks you," you managed to say through a mouthful. 

"Be quiet, and eat, " Seunghyun scoffed. "My baby girl thanks you."

Ten Weeks

"Don't listen to her, baby girl," Seunghyun cooed at your stomach. "You're not a boy."

"You're going to confuse him when he starts hearing you," you scowled, turning away from Seunghyun. 

"When do you have your next appointment?" Seunghyun asked, grabbing the now empty plate of grapes. 

"Uh..." you trailed off. "Don't know."

"Make an appointment," Seunghyun said. "For every month."

"What?!" you yelled, pointing at him.

"You heard me," he glared. "Make one for this next month."

"But, Tabi," you pouted. "It's so awkward."

"I'll be going with you," he sighed, kissing your pouty lips once. "Don't worry."

"But... schedules?" you tilted your head to the side.

"I'll skip on those days, and we're wrapping promotions up quickly so I can be with you," he told you, walking out of the room.

You sighed but nodded to yourself, knowing you probably need check ups every month. When Seunghyun came  back, he sat down on the bed and laid back, spreading his fingers open. You nudged his shoulder with your foot, gasping when he grabbed it and hugged it to his chest. You fell back on the bed and wriggled your toes, the small bump in your stomach gently. 

It began slowly, a small tickle on your nose, a slight sting in your eyes. Before you knew it, you were crying silently, suddenly letting out sobs. 

"Whoa, what's wrong?" Seunghyun asked, sitting up and pulling you up as well. "Calm down."

You shook your head, blinking your eyes quickly as the tears kept coming. Seunghyun sighed, swallowing visibly before cupping your cheeks in his hands. 

"Yah, look at me," Seunghyun murmured, your cheeks with his thumbs, brushing the tears away. "Stop."

"I... can't!" you wailed, bowing your head as you continued to sob.

"What's wrong?" he asked, brushing your hair away from your damp cheeks. "Baby, look at me."

"I...I..." you trailed off, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I do-don't know."

"Shh," he hushed you softly, wrapping his arms around you, rocking you back and forth gently.

When you finally stopped crying, Seunghyun's shirt was stained with your tears. You pouted and began to it, his head tilting to the side when he let go. You stopped at the last button, looking at the bare skin around his neck and glanced up at Seunghyun.

"Tabi," you mumbled.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm ."

"What?!"

You pulled him over you, falling on your back, pressing your lips against his hungrily.

Eleven Weeks

"Help me!" Seunghyun gasped, grabbing Jae by his shirt collar, dragging him into an empty room as Soojin led you to her living room.

"Help me...?" Jae trailed off, raising his eyebrow. 

"Help me, hyung," Seunghyun said immediately, shaking him slightly. 

"Alright," Jae brushed Seunghyun's hands away, walking behind his desk. "Go on. What do you need?"

Seunghyun scrambled to the chair in front of Jae's desk, sitting down only to shoot up a second later, looking down at the plastic toy responsible for hurting him. He sighed and picked it up, dropping it on Jae's desk. When he sat back down, he looked around carefully. 

"Sorry," Jae smiled smugly. "I had a meeting with Taehyun earlier."

"About?" Seunghyun asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Girls," Jae sighed, nodding, still smug. "Noona's actually. He keeps bringing them home."

"Okay," Seunghyun laughed, looking down at his hands. 

"So go on, tell me about your problem," Jae said, sitting back and crossing his arms.

"Sleep," Seunghyun answered immediately.

"Sleep?" Jae furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not getting any," Seunghyun groaned, covering his face with his hands. 

"And..."

"SHE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE SECOND!"

"Sajangnim?" Jae asked, looking at Seunghyun with wide eyes at his outburst.

"Yeah," Seunghyun said more quietly this time. "It's just... ugh."

"," Jae laughed, nodding knowingly. "Ah, you poor thing. I can't imagine a man complaining about that, though."

"I have schedules to attend," Seunghyun said through clenched teeth. "And I never get to sleep as soon as she gets her hands on me."

"Well," Jae grinned. "I have bad news and good news, which do you want first?"

"Just.. say it," Seunghyun mumbled, rubbing his temples. 

"That stage is never going to go away," Jae nodded. "That's the good news, though. The bad news is that it'll get worse when she becomes more emotional and her stomach develops more."

"What?" Seunghyun whimpered, looking up.

"Hmm," Jae nodded. "It's true. Enjoy it for now, later on you won't be able to do anything but this."

Seunghyun face palmed himself when Jae stuck up his fingers, wiggling them around. Jae laughed, moving his mouse around on his desk. 

"She cries out of nowhere a lot," Seunghyun said.

"Hormones."

"She wanted to eat chocolate with fish yesterday."

"Cravings."

"If she's not trying to sleep with me, she's in the bathroom."

"Weak bladder."

"A small hug and she's gagging."

"Nausea."

"You really know everything," Seunghyun chuckled. 

"It's your first time, Seunghyun," Jae said. "Really, enjoy even the irritating moments. It gets better later on. Just makes sure she walks often, or take her for a swim. And don't let her eat any meat that's processed at all. Oh, god, no. You should get her on a healthy nutrition plan and only succumb to her cravings."

Seunghyun nodded, taking note to talk to Trainer Hwang when he next saw him. There was a knock on the door and he turned to look.

"Jae!" Soojin yelled from the outside. "Dinner's ready!"

"One more thing," Jae whispered hastily, grabbing Seunghyun by the arm, pulling him to the door. "Under no circumstances, do not, I repeat, do not touch her s. Not even an accidental brush. Do you understand?"

"Why?" Seunghyun asked.

"That's why she keeps banging you every night, idiot," Jae scoffed. "She's sensitive to even the brush of a feather. Come on, let's go eat."


"Is this what all those people talk about on the internet?" you mumbled to yourself, chewing on your finger nail as you watched the BIGBANG performance on the television. ", ."

Seunghyun's rap was approaching and you sat up, your nails digging into the couch you were laying across a moment ago. You bit on your bottom lip when the camera focused on him, his smirk filling your screen before he began to rap. You kept your eyes on him until he finished, the song going down to Daesung. With a relieved sigh, you watched as Daesung closed his eyes, giving it his all into the verse. 

"y Arms!" you cheered silently, shaking your crown stick in the air. "So cute."

You flinched and glanced down when you felt a rush of butterflies in your stomach. You patted it gently, glancing back up to see Seunghyun back on the screen. The butterflies started up again and you brushed it off as something that normally happened when you saw Seunghyun performing. 

You fell back on the couch again, curling up around yourself. A second later, you felt Charlie nudging you before laying down on the floor next to you. You turned over and ruffled his fur, scratching the back of his ears lovingly. He nuzzled against it, scooting closer to the couch. 

"Charlie," you sang. "You're going to take care of me when I get all big, right?"

Charlie barked right away, and you smiled, scratching the top of his head.

"Good boy," you said lovingly. 

Twelve Weeks

"You're back," the doctor smiled when he walked inside.

"Apparently," you mumbled, looking over at Seunghyun. 

He grabbed your hand and looked at the doctor with apprehensive eyes. You smirked when the doctor blinked, glancing over at Seunghyun's unintentional glare. 

"So," he coughed. "I see you're showing."

You looked down at your stomach, smiling at the now noticeable bump in your stomach. You nodded and glanced up at the doctor again. Seunghyun poked your stomach and you turned to glare at him, sudden anger rushing through you. He coughed and looked away, you clenched your fist but kept it at your side. 

After the doctor reassured Seunghyun a few hundred times that everything was alright with the baby, he finally decided it was time to go. You quickly jumped off the chair you were sitting in and clung to Seunghyun's hand, swaying from side to side as he made your next appointment at the main office. 

"Tabi," you cooed when you were outside again. "Tabi!!!"

"Yes?" he asked, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. 

"Let's go eat cherry pie!!!"

"Not right now, sweetie," he sighed. "I have to go d-"

"I want pie," you said, coming to a complete stop, glaring at him.

"Bu-"

"Pie."

"Yeo-"

"Pie."

Seunghyun sighed, nodding slightly. You smiled again, bouncing slightly when he gave in. He looked around carefully and bit his bottom lip when he noticed a camera flash. You turned to look as well, frowning before pointing at it.

"Tabi, look!" you forgot all about your pie. "It's a person taking a picture!"

"I know," he said through clenched teeth, grabbing your hand and pulling you into his chest.

You bumped into him, taking a step back when your stomach pressed against him. He looked down, wrapping both his arms around you and resting his chin on your head. 

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"For what?" you mumbled against his collar bone. 

"Ready for the world to know," Seunghyun said.

"I don't care," you scoffed, pushing him back slightly. "You know that."

"Good," Seunghyun smiled, grabbing your hand and slipping his fingers between yours. "Let's go, then."

"I want to see Charlie!" you said suddenly, turning to a different direction. 

"But the-"

"CHARLIE!" you screamed and Seunghyun sighed, nodding slightly. 

You tilted your head to the side, coming to a stop, your lips parting when you saw a man with a camera standing in front of you and Seunghyun. 

"You want to see it from the side?" you asked, turning.

Seunghyun panicked and grabbed your hands, but it was too late. You smiled up at him and he looked down at you with a slight glare, his expression softening when he noticed yours. 

"You're so daring," he mumbled, leaning down to kiss your forehead. 

"I don't want to hide my baby," you shrugged, flicking his nose. 


"You're so cute," Seunghyun said lovingly, playing with Seungsuk's feet. "So, so cute."

Seungsuk smiled and reached forward, grabbing Seunghyun's hands, kicking his feet excitedly. Charlie laid his head on your lap, watching the interaction between Seunghyun and Seungsuk as closely as you were. You smiled when Seunghyun suddenly pulled Seungsuk up, covering his face in kisses as the latter giggled uncontrollably.