Morning After

Me & My Honey

"Aish," Seunghyun muttered, glaring over at you as he lifted Seungsuk and set him down on the crib. "I thought we had a deal. Why don't you change diapers as well?"


I would if I could. I'm sorry, Tabi. We did have a deal. 

"Well," Seunghyun sighed, lifting Seungsuk's legs to wipe his bottom clean. "It's alright, I guess. I've been doing it for a month already."

I'll make it up to you. 

"Mommy is so lazy, right Seungsuk-ah?" Seunghyun asked, placing a clean diaper under Seungsuk before setting his legs down again. "Tell her to wake up. 'Umma, wake up' like that."

I'm trying. I am. 
 


Seunghyun woke up before you did the next morning, his entire body screaming out in protest from sleeping on the floor all night. He whimpered at the headache that attacked him, his mouth giving him the horrible after taste of alcohol. He raised his head slightly, looking down at your sleeping figure. He pushed your hair behind your ear before dropping his head back on the floor. He closed his eyes in an attempt to go back to sleep when he remembered exactly what had happened. 

With a gasp, he shot up and let you fall to the side. He flinched when you yelped, waking up and rubbing the side of your head. You grumbled quietly before turning your eyes to him, glaring openly. Seunghyun gulped, pinching his skin just to make sure he wasn't imagining you. You rolled your eyes and sat up with a whimper, tempted to slap him so he would feel your pain. Seunghyun bit down on his bottom lip and reached over hesitantly with his hand. You narrowed your eyes, closing them immediately when his cold hand pressed against your forehead, breathing a sigh of relief. 

"I'm sorry," his husky voice, still heavy with sleep, made you relax. "Are you okay? Would you like to take a shower.. I can.. I can lend you some of my clothes or some of Hyeyoon's clothes..."

"Hyeyoon?" you asked, opening your eyes slightly. 

"My sister," Seunghyun explained, standing up and grabbing your hands to pull you up carefully as well. 

"Okay," you nodded stupidly, smiling slightly when he slipped his fingers between yours and dragged you away from the room in which you had been drinking. 

"You can use anything you need," Seunghyun mumbled shyly, reaching into a cabinet for a new bar of soap and handing it to you. "And um... Should I set clothes for you outside?"

"Your clothes please," you smiled, reaching over to pat his cheek. 

Seunghyun caught your hand in his and pursed his lips tightly before looking at you. You blinked when he tugged you forward until you were a step away from him.

"Can I..." he hesitated, making you raise your eyebrow. "Can I kiss you again?" 

You furrowed your eyebrows, dropping the soap and wrapping your arms around his neck despite the few protests your mind had. Seunghyun stumbled forward that last step, bending down when you pulled him down. You were momentarily stunned by the overwhelming happiness in his eyes, making you reconsider the whole ordeal. You weren't sure if you were capable of sticking to his side. Seunghyun's arms went around your waist, one of them sliding up to hold the back of your neck before he closed the distance completely. 

It was different when your lips met this time. This time you weren't drunk, you weren't pretending, this time the only thing coming between you was a strong headache. The tip of Seunghyun's nose brushed against yours when he tilted his head to the side, his arms pulling you closer. You held back the urge to whimper and tilted your head to the other side, kissing him back as gently as he was kissing you. When he pulled away you bowed your head slightly and stepped back. 

"I'll... it'll be out there..." Seunghyun said and you looked up to find a huge smile on his face. "I'll set some clothes out there and you can find me back where we were."

"O-okay," you nodded, watching as he ran out of the bathroom.  

When you were done showering, you walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. You glanced at the around quickly before looking at the bed and picking up the clothes Seunghyun had left neatly folded on the edge. With a huff, you began to change, doing it as quickly as possible in case he walked back into the room. When you were done, you brushed your hair with your own fingers, wringing the water out of it. 

You hesitated before stepping out of the room and walked slowly down the halls back to the room the both of you had invaded the night before. You peeked through the door, watching as Seunghyun bent down to pick up the empty bottles and shoved them in a plastic bag. You pulled the oversized shirt closer to your body, contemplating on whether or not it was a good idea to show yourself at that moment. Seunghyun stood straight again, rubbing his forehead before walking to a few more bottles.

"Did we have to drink this much?" he mumbled to himself, making you smile slightly. 

"Should we get more ramen?" you called out, giggling when he dropped the bag in surprise. "Yah, be careful, that's glass there."

"If it didn't break from throwing it around yesterday, why would it break right now?" Seunghyun asked, picking up the bag again and shoving the last few bottles into it. 

"Hmm," you shrugged, stepping into the room with a slight pout. 

He looked you up and down before smiling to himself, feeling slightly smug over the fact that you were wearing his clothes. He walked past you, telling you quickly to sit down and he would do the rest. You shrugged and plopped down on a couch, laying across it with a groan. You held your head in your hands for a moment before closing your eyes. Breathing deeply, you tried to push away the slight nausea, trying not to think too much. 

You brushed your bangs out of your face and whimpered slightly, finally letting the thoughts of what was happening invade your mind. You pursed your lips tightly and shook your head from side to side, almost regretting the events from the night before and this morning already. You sat up, massaging your temples with your fingers and staring down intently at the coffee table as your mind ran wild. 

"I'm horrible, I make horrible decisions," you muttered to yourself, sighing heavily. 

"Is that so?" you closed your eyes tightly when you felt Seunghyun sit next to you, his weight making you slide to his side. "What was a horrible decision?"

"Nothing," you shook your head, pursing your lips together. "Singing in the shower, of course."

"You sing?" Seunghyun asked, and you closed your eyes when you felt his fingers in your temples, massaging them for you. "I made ramen."

"Who doesn't sing, idiot?" you muttered, feeling your cheeks heat up. 

"I don't," Seunghyun said, standing up and pulling you up by your hand. "Come on. We have work today."

"Ahaha," you laughed. "They're going to get it today."
 


"What's there to say after that?" Seunghyun asked, playing with Seungsuk's feet. "We went to work and you ran around screaming at everyone that made too much noise." 

And you? I heard you punched Seungri!

"She needs anger management, Seungsuk-ah," Seunghyun said, setting down Seungsuk's feet. "Don't go near her when she's angry. Hmm, now, if you're wondering on whether she was my girlfriend... she wasn't."

Ha. That's right. 

"I didn't ask, if you think about it," Seunghyun continued, feeling stupid all over again. "I only asked for a kiss. That doesn't mean anything."

It means a lot, idiot. 

"I was clueless as to what to do," Seunghyun nodded to himself, pursing his lips and looking up. "Just as clueless as I am now."

Seunghyun could feel irrational anger rising up in him again, so he quickly placed Seungsuk in his crib and pulled out his phone with shaky fingers, dialing the first number on his contact list. He bit on his hand, whimpering as he looked at you. The phone rang two times before the person on the other end finally answered.

"Hyung?"

"Please," Seunghyun whispered immediately. "Can you come, please?"

"Ah.. sure," Youngbae said. "What's wrong? Should I call the guys?"

"Youngbae," Seunghyun whispered, dropping to the floor and hugging his knees. "It's not true right?"

"Hyung?"

"She'll wake up, right?" Seunghyun asked, holding back the sob that was threatening to surface. 

"She will," Seunghyun heard Youngbae sigh. "I'll be there soon, hyung. Don't move okay?"

"I have to go," Seunghyun stood up and punched the wall. "I can't be here."

"Hyung," Youngbae spoke up again, the sound of a door shutting behind him coming from the phone. "You have to take care of Seungsuk until I get there. Wait just for ten more minutes please."

"Right," Seunghyun muttered, hanging up the phone.

Tabi...?

"I can't, I can't," Seunghyun mumbled over and over to himself, clutching his hair as he paced back and forth. "I can't remember all this. I can't relive it when I don't know if you'll be back. Why are you doing this to me? WHY?!"

I'm.. I'm sorry. 

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAKE UP ALREADY?!" Seunghyun continued to scream, kicking his bag of clothes and sending it flying across the room. "DID I DO SOMETHING TO DESERVE THIS?!"

You're... you're going to scare Seungsuk, come on... Stop it. 

"Wait, no," Seunghyun mumbled, leaning his forehead against the wall. "It's a dream. Alright. I'll wake up and you'll be slapping my arm demanding for me to carry you to the bathroom. Yeah, that's it. It's okay. I'll wake up soon. Right now. I need to wake up right now."

Babe...

"WAKE UP!" Seunghyun yelled. 

Seungsuk jumped on his crib, his bottom lip quivering before he began to wail. Seunghyun gripped the sides of his head again, trying to shut out any sound, the cries of Seungsuk doing nothing to calm him down. 

"I can't, I can't," he began to mutter again, slamming his fists against the wall. "I hate this. This isn't what I wanted. Why did I do this? Why did I do it? It's all my fault."

It's not your fault, you didn't know that would happen.


"I hurt you," Seunghyun whimpered, letting his forehead slam against the wall. "I did this. It's all my fault."

Yah, stop it! Don't let him cry anymore.

"SHUT UP!" Seunghyun yelled, turning over to glare at Seungsuk. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME HAVE PEACE FOR A MOME-"

"Stop," Seunghyun whimpered when the hand covered his mouth, a strong arm wrapping around his chest. "Don't yell at him. What did he do?"

Seunghyun shook his head from side to side, tears sliding down his cheeks. Youngbae sighed behind him, taking his hand off his mouth and pushing him to the side. Seunghyun stumbled and held himself up by clutching the wall, looking over at Youngbae through narrowed eyes. Youngbae shook his head slightly, pointing at the door. 

"Get out," Youngbae. "Get some fresh air and calm down."

"But... Seungsuk is crying," Seunghyun said, his voice holding no emotion as he looked over at the baby who was still wailing. 

"I'll take care of it," Youngbae replied, pushing Seunghyun out of the room. "Don't come back unless you're in your right mind."

"I'm.. okay..." Seunghyun gulped, trying to walk back into the room.

"No," Youngbae growled, shutting the door in his face, and locking the door. 

So-sorry.

"Aw," Youngbae murmured, walking to the crib and picking up Seungsuk. "It's okay. Don't cry. He's just having a hard time."

Thanks, Bae. 

"Are you sleepy?" Youngbae continued, rocking Seungsuk slightly. "Should I take you to your mom?"

Youngbae quietly hushed Seungsuk until he stopped crying, lulling him back to sleep efficiently. He set Seungsuk back down on his crib and turned to look at you, taking a seat on the chair Seunghyun kept next to you. He looked down before grabbing your hand and holding it up to his lips, ready to plead with you as long as it took. 

"Hey," he began. "Did you hear all of that?"

I did.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Youngbae asked. "Don't you think you've tortured him enough? He's been keeping this strong facade in front of us, and I'm sure that in front of you as well... but can't you see that's it's killing him inside? Even if he acts as if everything's alright... we know it's not." 

What do you want me to do?! I can't do anything...

"We were waiting for him to snap," Youngbae confessed, shaking his head slightly. "Do you really want to leave all of this behind? You have a son now, it's not just Seunghyun. Don't you even want to see Seungsuk once?" 

I want to see them.

"Wake up soon," Youngbae shook his head. "They need you."
 


"CAN'T YOU BE QUIET?!" you yelled at your workers, clutching your head.

"How can they be quiet when they need to use electric tools?" Jae asked, rolling his eyes slapping the back of your head. "Next time don't drink on a work day."

"Do you want to die?" you turned to look at Jae, holding your finger up menacingly. 

"Is that really a wise choice?" Jae smirked. "Who's going to overlook all the stuff you're too lazy to look over?"

"There's other people out there that want to work with me and are lined up," you rolled your eyes, turning around.

"But there's no one that you trust like me," Jae smirked, rolling his eyes. "Why did you drink anyway?"

"Seunghyun needed someone to talk to," you mumbled, trying to block out the sounds of hammers and electric drills. 

"Oh, it's Seunghyun now, is it?" Jae teased you, nudging your shoulder with his. "Huh? Huh?!"

"Shut up," you scoffed, looking up. 

"Did you sleep with him yet?" he asked.

"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!" you yelled, pointing at him. "WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?!"

"Aren't we friends?" he laughed. "Can't you tell me?"

"I... I haven't," you glared, turning over to scold one of your workers.

"So that means that you will?" Jae asked, resting his chin on your shoulder. "Did you at least kiss him?"

You froze at that, clenching your hands into fists and looked at Jae's wide grin in the mirror. He stood straight, covering his mouth and making his eyes wide. 

"You did, didn't you?!"

"I... I..."

"Oh man, my wife is going to be so jealous when I tell her," Jae pulled out his phone, already dialing her number.

"Y-yah!" you yelled, trying to snatch the phone from him.

"Can you believe it, jagiya?" he was already blabbering into the phone, holding you back by placing his hand against your forehead. "It's not TOP anymore, it's Seunghyun. I know! No, no, she hasn't banged him yet. What? They did. She didn't actually say it, but her face said it all." You whimpered and tried to snatch the phone from his hands. "You want to talk to her? What is it? Will you threaten her? Okay."

You grabbed the phone when Jae offered it to you and pulled it to your ear, raising your eyebrow at him before answering shakily.

"He-hello?" you mumbled, pursing your lips. 

"What are you waiting for?" Jae's wife scolded you. 

"What do you mean?" you asked, tilting your head to the side. 

"Take this opportunity at love, idiot!" she continued, ignoring you. "If you don't, I'm getting Jae to bring you over so I can chop off your hands. What do you need them for if not to love."

"You make no sense," you shook your head. 

"Ahh, I'm so jealous," it was as if she lived in a world of her own. "You better take care of him... or I'll give your information to all VIP's and tell them what you did."

"I haven't done anything!" you protested, walking out of the studio with Jae behind you. "I mean, I-"

"Oppa, what are doing here?" you looked up and saw Minzy dressed all in black, with a mask over her face, holding a fake sword in her hands.

"What am I doing?" Seunghyun asked. "What are you doing?"

"I'm... it's a secret," Minzy said, and you handed the phone back to Jae who walked back into the studio. "Anyway, you have no business here."

"Yah," Seunghyun glared. "Neither do you."

"Yes, I do," Minzy said and you crossed your arms, watching as she leaned forward, covering her the side of her face with her hand as she whispered loudly. "Unnie refuses to show me the plans. So I have decided to crawl from the vents, and take a peek at the finished roo-"

"Are you really that curious?" you interrupted her, smiling as she jumped back, pressing herself against the wall with wide eyes. "You know you're not supposed to see until I'm completely finished."

"You weren't lying when you said you knew her," Seunghyun remarked, chuckling as Minzy stood straight again and looked at you with wide eyes. 

"Un.. unnie," she laughed slightly, and scratching her arm. "Hey.. long time no see."

"Hmm," you nodded, walking forward. "Do you really want to see?"

Minzy nodded furiously and you sighed, grabbing her hand and pulling her past the room you were currently working in. You opened the doors to the first room you had finished, letting her inside with a wave of your hand. Minzy squealed in delight and ran into the room. 

"WAHH! SO COOL!" you heard her shout before letting the door close, music started up almost immediately and you leaned against the wall, turning your head to look at Seunghyun who was already making his way to your side.

"She's impossible, huh?" Seunghyun asked, smiling slightly. 

"She really is," you nodded, looking back down at the floor. 

"How are you feeling?" Seunghyun asked, flinching when he heard the construction sounds, making his headache worse.

"Like hell," you whimpered. 

"I'm sorry," he sighed, using his cold hands to cup your cheeks. 

You sighed in relief when it soothed your headache, leaning into his touch. He smiled slightly, brushing his cold fingers along your forehead and temples. You closed your eyes and leaned back on the wall, finally blocking out all the loud sounds everyone seemed so fond of making today. Seunghyun suppressed a sigh before bending down slowly, pressing his lips against your forehead.

"Seu-" 

"Will you meet me tonight?" he asked, cutting your off when you opened your eyes.

"Where?" you blinked.

"In the lobby," he grinned. "At ten?"

"Su-sure," you nodded, and he stepped back. 

"See you then," he grinned, waving as he ran out of the working area.

"Unnie," you turned to see Minzy peeking her head out of the studio room. "Shall we get you ready for your date?"

"Date?" you mumbled, stumbling after Minzy as she dragged you away. 

"JAE OPPA!" Minzy yelled and Jae stepped out with a wicked grin. "Take care of the stuff here, okay? THIS IS FOR UNNIE'S OWN GOOD!"

"YOU GOT IT!" Jae yelled back, pressing his phone back to his ear. "Oh my God, they have a date!"

"You punks," you whimpered, still stumbling after the excited Minzy.
 


"Is this really what you want?" Jiyong asked quietly, still hesitating as he held the bottle of vodka.

"Do it," Seunghyun growled, slamming his glass down in front of Jiyong.

"Alright," Jiyong sighed, pouring the liquid into Seunghyun's glass with a regretful smile.