Eight Weeks

Me & My Honey

"Let's run away," Daesung said, grasping your hand between his. "Hurry! While he's gone, we can get away!"

"Stop it," you laughed, pulling your hand away to pinch his cheek.

"Ah, noona," he pouted, sitting down next to you. "So mean. All I want is to run away with you."

"We'll run away later," you smiled, grabbing your tea. "Right now, I want to watch What's Up."

"You like my drama that much?" Daesung grinned. 

"Hm," you nodded.

"Where's TOP anyway?" he asked as you pressed play on the DVD.

"Computer," you mumbled.

"Why?" Daesung asked.

"He said he had to research something," you shrugged, laying your head on Daesung's lap. "y Arms time!" 

"Best time of the day!" Daesung cheered.

"No!" you yelled a few moments later, covering your eyes.

"It's so good..." Daesung trailed off, eyes wide as he stared at the screen.

"What are you doing?" 

You looked up nervously at Daesung when Seunghyun grabbed your hand and pulled you off his lap. He wrapped his arms protectively around you, glaring at Daesung who was still staring at the screen. Seunghyun rested his chin on your head, squeezing you in his arms lightly.

"Yeobo?"

"Drama," you mumbled. 

Seunghyun nodded and took a seat on the free couch, pulling you into his lap. You situated yourself more comfortably in his lap and smiled when you felt Seunghyun's arms wrap around your waist. A shiver ran through your spine when Seunghyun began to press soft kisses into your neck, your stomach fluttering with butterflies. 


"Noona!" Daesung sang, opening his mouth when you picked up a spoonful of rice. 

Seunghyun silently fumed as you fed Daesung, taking a spoonful yourself seconds after. 

"Ah, so delicious! Noona's cooking is the best!"

Seunghyun pouted and scooted closer to you, opening his mouth as well. You chuckled and slipped your spoon into his lips as well, kissing his cheek when he began to chew. He grinned smugly at Daesung who was fuming silently to himself this time. Grabbing some kimchi with his chopsticks, Seunghyun raised them to your lips.

You were about to take a bite when the smell made your stomach lurch. Seunghyun blinked as you stood up suddenly, running out of the room as fast you could. You could hear his footsteps following after you, a few seconds later you were kneeling on the floor, your head over the toilet bowl. Your stomach gave another lurch and you gagged, a second later the rice you had just consumed coming back up. As you heaved again, you felt Seunghyun's hand on your back, his free hand holding your hair back. 

When you were done, you stood up shakily and looked up at Seunghyun with a pout. He smiled slightly and flushed the toilet, leading you to the sink. After you had washed your mouth, you stood back and looked in the mirror, tilting your head to the side. 

"Are you okay?" Seunghyun asked quietly.

"I feel fine," you said, slightly surprised.

"Hmm," Seunghyun hummed quietly, grabbing your hand. "You should still lay down for a while."

"Okay," you nodded, letting him lead you to your room.

"I'll send Daesung away and come back," he told you once you were in the room, kissing your forehead.


"Wait a second," you said, looking at Seunghyun with wide eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "Why?"

"I didn't even know then!" you yelled.

"I know," Seunghyun laughed. 

"But..." you mumbled, trailing off. "How did you know?"

Seunghyun stopped, blinking once before pressing his lips together awkwardly. You raised your eyebrow when he trapped his chest once.

"What?"

"s," he answered, looking down.

"Huh?!" you coughed.

"Your s were darker!" he yelled, covering his ears. "Aish!"


"What are you doing?" you asked, scooting closer to Seunghyun, your back pressing against his chest.

"Nothing," he answered, his fingertips rubbing circles into your stomach. "You have an upset stomach, so I'm just trying to make it better."

"This isn't like cramps, silly," you smiled, turning your head back to look at him.

"I know," he rolled his eyes. "I'll treat them as that, though."


"Tabi," you mumbled.

"Hm?"

"I want fish."

"What?"

"Fish."

"But..." Seunghyun trailed off, narrowing his eyes slightly. "You never ask for that."

"I'm asking now," you whined. "Buy some."

"Alright," Seunghyun nodded.


"Who notices that type of thing?" you mumbled, glancing at Seunghyun's embarrassed expression.

"Let it go already," Seunghyun pouted.

"No, Ta-"

"What's so wrong about it?" he asked, cutting you off abruptly. "I just memorized every park of your body. Is it that wrong?"

"No," you shook your head. "It's rather cute now that I think about it."

"Now," Seunghyun sighed. "You have a few scars, but I've memorized the shape and spots where those are by now."


Four Weeks

"Baby," Seunghyun groaned, turning over as you stood up. "That's the third time tonight."

"Sorry," you shrugged, slipping on your slippers. "I'll be quick."

"Stop drinking water," Seunghyun mumbled, pulling the coves over his head.

"Ah, so sensitive," you laughed, running in and out of the bathroom, jumping on Seunghyun's back when you were back out.

"Tabi, wake up!" you sang, shaking his shoulder. "Tabi!"

"What?" he whined. "Let me sleep."

"Tabi," you pouted, flicking his nose. "I want to do something. Let's go eat meat and drink, hmm?"

Seunghyun shot up in bed at that, grabbing your wrists, stopping you from bouncing up and down.

"No drinking."

"Huh?" you asked, looking at your hands. 

"No drinking," he repeated. "Are you that hungry?"

"Yeah," you nodded. "I really want it."

"Let's go, then," Seunghyun nodded. "But you better warm clothes. I don't want to see you in thin shirts and shorts."

"Okay," you agreed right away, running to the closet. 

Seunghyun groaned, shaking his head before getting up. He walked into the closet, helping you pull down the long sleeved shirt over your head. He changed into warm clothes as well, wrapping a scarf around your neck. 

"Ready?" he asked.

"Carry me," you smiled.

"What?" he chuckled, already bending down in front of you. 

"I don't want to walk," you smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck, your legs going around him.

"Alright, my lazy girl," Seunghyun smiled, holding you up by supporting your thighs. 

Your cheek pressed against his shoulder, hands playing with the scarf around his neck. Seunghyun huffed slightly, walking to the front door and slipping outside. You took a deep breath of the cool air, snuggling closer to Seunghyun's warm back.

"Yeobo," he said softly.

"Hmm?" you hummed, kissing the side of his neck. 

"Have you been feeling funny at all?"

"Funny?"

"Yeah, you know..." Seunghyun trailed off, trying to find the right words. "Just... different?"

"I've been tired," you mumbled. "But I'm fine. You must be even more tired."

"Not really," he said. "You make me energetic."

"I'll miss you," you mumbled, rubbing your nose against his skin gently. 

"It's just a week," Seunghyun sighed.

"A week without you," you mumbled.

"It'll pass by quickly," Seunghyun chuckled, setting you down on your feet when you approached a noodle shop.

You smiled, taking his hand as he guided you inside, quickly making you slip into an empty seat.

"You really... don't feel anything different?" Seunghyun asked, leaning over you.

"I'm okay," you raised your eyebrow.

"Alright," he shrugged, kissing the top of your head before leaving to the counter.

Five Weeks.

"You're pregnant," Jae gasped, pointing at you with wide eyes.

"What?" you asked, setting down your bag on your desk.

"Oh my god, you're pregnant," Jae said again, cupping your cheeks, tilting your head form side to side. 

"I'm not," you rolled your eyes, pushing him away. 

"Really?" Jae raised his eyebrow, sitting down on the chair in front of your desk. "Answer me some questions, will you?"

"Okay," you nodded, sitting down behind your desk.

"Have you been feeling nauseous during the day?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you crave weird stuff?"

"Not exactly weird," you shrugged. "Just stuff that I normally don't eat."

"Are you tired?"

"Very."

"Do you pee a lot?"

You were about to yell at him, but came to sudden stop, raising your eyebrow. Jae's expectant eyes turned wide for a second before he smiled at you smugly. 

"Preg..." you stopped, letting out a deep breath. "Pregnant?"

"Let's ditch work and go to my place," Jae grinned, grabbing your hand. 


"You want me to what?" you stared at the stick Soojin was holding out with wide eyes.

"Go pee on it," Soojin smiled sweetly at you. 

"Soojin..."

"No excuses," she glared at you. "Go."

You sighed and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. For the longest time, you stared down at the pregnancy test with a disgusted expression. After much thought, you sighed and ed your jeans. When you were done, you set down the test on the sink, quickly washing your hands. Picking up the test, you walked outside and dropped it into Soojin's eager hands. She set it down on her desk and twirled around in her seat.

"Ahh!" she said, throwing her arms in the air. "This is so exciting! Grandchildren!"

"You're too young for that," you rolled your eyes. 

"Not when it comes to you," Soojin sighed dreamily. 

"Why are you two so sure that I'm... I'm..."

"You think we're not experts on this by now?" Soojin rolled her eyes. "It'll be really, really great if you are. 

"Would it?" you mumbled. 

"Ah!" Soojin squeaked when she checked her watch. "Ready?"

You took the test from her hands, clutching it tightly on your hand. Soojin gave you one of her sweetest smiles and you glanced down, turning the test over slowly. 

"Oh..." you blinked at the positive result. 

Soojin squealed, throwing herself up, wrapping her arms around you tightly. You stood completely still before bursting into tears, hiding your face into Soojin's shoulder.

"Aw," she cooed. "You're already emotional."

No, you were scared.

Six Weeks

"You're going to tell him?" Jae asked. 

"Huh?" you looked up from the sushi you had begged Jae to bring. 

"Seunghyun," he said. "He's coming back tonight, right?"

"Oh," you nodded, trying to blink yourself out of your daze. "Yeah."

"So you're telling him?"

"No," you shook your head quickly. "I... I can't... I don't know how."

"What do you mean?" Jae scoffed. "Just tell him."

"You don't get it, Jae," you whimpered, pushing the food away. "I don't even know if I'm ready for this... if we're ready for this."

"But... it happened," Jae mumbled. "And he should know."

"He's busy this month," you shook your head. "They're about to make a comeback and he's thinking about another drama... I..."

"Stop making excuses," Jae rolled his eyes. "Don't tell him then. Let him find out when you're stomach starts to swell, what a lovely way."

"Should I really tell him?" you asked, looking down at your stomach. 

You pursed your lips together and reached down, lifting your shirt slightly, pressing your fingertips against it gently. Jae observed you quietly, smiling when you smiled gently, bowing your head to get a closer look. You looked away but kept your hand pressed against your stomach, making a quick decision. 

"When he comes back," you nodded. "I'll tell him."

Seven Weeks

"Sorry, sweetie," Seunghyun sighed on the other line, his voice showing how tired he was.

"It's okay," you told him, pulling the covers close around your body. "I don't mind waiting a bit longer."

"How have you been?" he asked, his voice becoming tender. 

"Oh, you know," you said. "I've been okay. Working with Jae on a new design. Nothing really going on, no, why do you ask?"

"You're talkative," he laughed. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"Of course not," you scoffed, chewing on your bottom lip. "I miss you."

"You're good at distracting me," Seunghyun said teasingly. "I miss you, too."

"Co-" 

You cut off when you felt a wave of nausea run through your body, Seunghyun said something on the line that you couldn't catch. You dropped your phone and made a dash for the bathroom, whimpering before you knelt over the bowl and began to throw up everything your baby had demanded that day. You flushed the toilet when it seemed to be over, standing up shakily, washing your mouth before running back to the room and picking up the phone.

"Yah!" Seunghyun yelled your name into the phone. "Where are you?!"

"So-sorry," you said, pressing the phone back into your ear. "Sorry."

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," you answered. 

"Are you sure?" his concern was clear through the line, making you smile slightly.

"I'm sure," you nodded, knowing he couldn't see you. "Tabi, I'm sleepy. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay," he sighed. "Sweet dreams."

"Go to bed as soon as you can," you replied. "Love you."

"Love you, too."

Eight Weeks

"You can't?" Seunghyun asked into the phone, annoyance ringing clearly in his tone. "Why not?"

You stopped in front of the obstetrician office YG had sent you to. You sighed slightly, covering your eyes. 

"I have to do something," you answered. "A meeting."

"I'm coming back," Seunghyun sighed. "Why can't you be there waiting for me?"

"Tabi, I'm sorry," you pouted, stomping your foot slightly. "I really have to meet with this person. Really."

"Fine," he said angrily. "I'll see you at home then."

"Don't be angry," you mumbled, walking to the door.

"Sorry," he murmured. "I have to go, we're landing soon. See you later."

"Hm," you hummed.

He hung up the phone quickly after telling you he loved you, making you sigh slightly. You pushed the door open and peeked inside curiously, a sudden anxiety falling over you. With a determined frown you walked to the front desk and quickly gave your information to the woman sitting there. Once she was done asking you questions you sat in a small room, looking around at the posters of pregnant women. 

When the doctor finally walked in, he gave you a wide smile. You kept a straight face, clearing your throat when you glanced down.

"It's truly a pleasure to have another YG Lady in here," he said.

"Eh?" you mumbled, looking at the door awkwardly.

"Sorry," he said, his smile becoming even wider. "I'm just glad Mr. Yang trusts me this much."

"Oh," you nodded, somewhat understanding what he was saying. "But I bet he doesn't."

"Pardon?"

"I bet you signed a contract to keep quiet," you said.

"How did you..."

"He's my boss," you said. "I should know."

He nodded and laughed heartily, clapping his hands once. 

"Well, shall we get started?"

"I would say eight weeks," he nodded, looking down at a clipboard. "You are definitely pregnant."

"I knew that," you mumbled, glancing down at your hands. "Eight weeks?"

"Two months," he answered. 

"Right," you sighed, standing up carefully. "When do I need to come back?"

"Not until your fifth month unless you want to have monthly visits," he said. "It would be good for your husband to accompany you as well since you seem a bit uncomfortable."

"Very, you mean," you looked away, nodding once. "I'll call."

"We're open any time for you," he smiled.

"Thank you," you said quietly, grabbing your bag and slipping out. 

You pulled out your phone and looked down to find a missed called from Seunghyun and a few text messages. After scrolling through them, you decided to call him. He picked up after the second ring.

"Where are you?" he asked. 

"I'm on my way home," you said quickly. "Are you there already?"

"Yeah," he said. "I'll wait for you. Be careful."

"I will," you smiled, hanging up. "How..."

You looked around anxiously, spotting an ice cream shop. A smile appeared on your lips and you walked towards it, knowing what you would do. 


"Tabi!" you sang, throwing the door open.

"Baby?" you heard him call out, instantly appearing in the hall. "You're home."

"You're home," you smiled, swinging the bag with the ice cream in your hands. "Hi."

"Hi," he grinned, grabbing your chin and bending down to kiss you. "Did you miss me?"

"I missed you," you nodded. 

"What's that?" he asked. "Did you buy me something?"

"Yep," you nodded, handing him the bag. "As a welcome home gift."

Seunghyun smiled and grabbed your hand, taking the bag from you with his free hand. You followed behind him as he walked back to your room. He set the bag down gently on the bedside table, making you sit before he walked back into the closet. A second later he came out dressed in sweats, one of the pairs you had bought for your future husband, jumping down on the bed. He laid across it and you turned to look at him, poking his arm.

"Aren't you going to see my gift?" you asked.

"Shall I?" he asked with a smile, sitting up.

"Yes, look at it!" you nodded, straddling his lap. "Come on."

"Alright," he nodded, pecking your chin quickly before he reached for the bag. 

He pulled out the tub of ice cream, glancing up at you with a slight frown which quickly turned into a smile. You pushed his hands to the side and quickly snuggled against his chest, your cheek resting on his shoulder. You could see his hands popping open the ice cream tub, and you bit down on your bottom lip, closing your eyes when the candy letters came into view. 

Seunghyun froze under you and you heard a thud, opening your eyes you noticed that the ice cream tub had rolled off the bed. Clenching your fists, you shut your eyes tightly again, expecting the worst. Seunghyun eventually came back to life, and you felt his arms pull you away. You sat in front of him, looking down at the bed sheets, biting down on your bottom lip. He pulled up the ice cream tub again and looked into it, visibly swallowing.

"Re-really?" he asked, looking up. 

You looked up as well and nodded, ready to burst into tears all over again at his expression. It quickly changed, a wide smile settling on his lips as he set down the ice cream safely on the bedside table again. You squeaked when he shot forward, wrapping his arms around you in a tight hug. You fell back on the bed, your legs kicking up in the air before settling down next to him.

"I'm so happy," he laughed into your ear, his cold hand finding his way to your stomach, pressing his palm against it lovingly. "So happy. My yeobo is pregnant!"

You couldn't help the smile that came to your lips, scolding yourself for doubting that you were ready for a child. Seunghyun kissed your lips quickly before sliding down your body, holding your hips down with one hand and lifting your shirt. You looked down at him when he pressed a soft kiss against your stomach. 

"Hey, baby girl," he murmured quietly. "Daddy loves you."

"Girl?" you scoffed. "It's a boy."

"You don't anything," he stuck his tongue up at you before looking back down at your stomach. "It's my little princess in there."

"Wanna bet?" you asked right away, sitting up.

"Not right now," Seunghyun said, pushing you back down, laying his cheek against your stomach. "Right now, let's stay like this."