Twenty-four Weeks

Me & My Honey

Twenty-one Weeks 

"I'm in love with you," you murmured, scooping up some whipped cream from the milkshake in front of you. 

"So cute," Seunghyun chuckled, kissing your cheek as you on your finger. 

You smiled and picked up the cup, on the straw. Seunghyun dropped his arm over your shoulders, resting his cheek on top of your head with a gentle smile. You looked around, your bottom lip as you continued to drink. The people walking around intrigued you, making you curious of the actual process of preparing for a concert. In all the years you been around, you never bothered on actually paying attention. You spotted Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri, and Youngbae from time to time. 

"It's crazy," you said.

"What?" Seunghyun asked.

"Your job," you nodded as you on the straw again. 

"How?" Seunghyun lifted his head, peeking down at you. 

"We-"

"Seunghyun," you both looked up at the same time. "And my employee. Why, hello."

"I'm not working for you at the moment, old man," you scoffed, returning to your milkshake. 

"Come on," YG said with a grin. "We need to talk."

"About?" you blinked at him. 

"Come on," he repeated.

"But," Seunghyun helped you stand up. "The-"

"She'll be at the controls with me," YG said. "Don't worry. She won't miss a second."

"Tabi, kiss!" you smiled, pointing at your lips.

Seunghyun chuckled, grabbing the back of your neck, bending down to press his lips gently against yours. You smiled, kissing him again quickly when he pulled away.

"Good luck, T.O.P," you waved at him as YG dragged you away into the halls leading to the concert hall.

"Sit here," YG said, pointing at a chair in front of his spin table.

"What up mah, homes?" you asked, patting your stomach.

"How's your pregnancy going?" he asked.

"Tabi is scared of giving me meat so it's hell," you shrugged, turning on and off a microphone.

"Why?" he asked, adjusting controls. 

"Processed meat," you nod. "So I told him to order fancy stuff, but he won't spend money on me."

"I'll do it," YG nodded. "Don't worry. So, what is it?"

"Boy," you clenched your first, giving him a sweet smile. "Don't listen to Seunghyun if he says it's a girl."

"You haven't checked?" YG asked.

"We made a bet," you shrugged. "So when he's born, we will find out who wins."

"You two sure are unique," YG mumbled. "About a name...."

After a long debate, you agreed to meet YG later in the week to come to a conclusion over the name. You sat back, turning on your crown stick when YG began to overlook the intro. You shook your hand around faster when Daesung and Seunghyun came into view. The kicks started up in your stomach but you held back the laughter, cheering for them instead. You watched as Seunghyun and the rest were guided into the crowd, greeting anyone they saw. 

"Ah," you sighed. "They're probably being d."

"Most likely," YG laughed. 

Twenty-two Weeks

"Hold it like that," you said.

"I've been doing it like this all this time," Seunghyun said, adjusting the plastic doll in his arms. "Trust me, I think I know by now."

"Give it a bath," you said, throwing a sponge at him.

"I'll give you a bath," Seunghyun glared, setting the doll down.

"Go away," you scoffed, wiggling your toes, pouting down at them.

"What's wrong?" Seunghyun asked, tugging on your hand.

"My feet and back hurt," you said.

Seunghyun pulled you to your feet and you groaned in pain, following him into the bath room. He made you sit down on the toilet, quickly turning to the giant tub. You watched as he filled it up with warm water, grabbing all sorts of bottles and pouring the small amounts of each into the tub. 

"Tabi," you called out. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it," he said. "Oppa will make you feel better."

"Ah, really, oppa?" you asked, watching as he turned around to grin at you.

"You should call me that more often," Seunghyun told you, shutting off the water when the tub was almost full. "Come here."

You stood up, walking over to him, looking down at the water, the surface covered in small white bubbles. Seunghyun began to tug up your big shirt, helping you pull down your pajama bottoms. You looked down in embarrassment, wrinkling your nose at your wide hips and stomach.

"Wha-"

"Not a whale," Seunghyun stopped you. "You're gorgeous."

"Whale..." you hissed, narrowing your eyes.

"A beautiful one," he turned you around to face the tub, his hands unhooking your bra, pushing it off your shoulders. "Finish."

You whined slightly, taking off your underwear and kicking them to the side. Seunghyun supported you by grabbing your elbows, helping you into the tub. You hummed quietly at the warm water, sitting down with the help of Seunghyun. Once you were settled, he rolled his sleeves up, walking out of the bathroom and coming back a few minutes later with a stool, a headband, and a bowl of ice cream. 

"What are you-"

Seunghyun placed the headband on your head, pushing your hair away from your face before tying it down. He gently pushed your head back and you stretched your legs under the water, your stomach gently. He sat back on the stool at the very end, reaching into the tub to pull your leg out.

You were about to complain, cutting off when he began to massage your foot gently with his hands. Involuntarily, you moaned softly, sliding lower into the tub. Seunghyun looked at you with a small smile, his fingers working all the way to your ankle. 

You reached for the ice cream after asking for permission. While you ate, Seunghyun alternated back and forth between your feet. He stopped once you told him you felt better and dragged the stool to the other end of the tub. Taking the plate from your hands, he set it away, kissing your temple softly. 

"Sit up," he said.

"Why?" you pouted. 

"Sit up, silly girl," he whispered and you did so with his help.

You sighed when your felt his hands on your lower back, easing the pain you had been struggling with all day. His forehead rested against your damp shoulder, and you felt him press kisses against your skin from time to time. He slowly came to a stop and you turned to look at him.

"Thanks."

"No problem," he mumbled, leaning forward to peck your lips lightly.

Twenty-three Weeks 

"This is awkward," you said, smiling as you opened the door.

"Choi. Seunghyun," Hyeyoon hissed, slipping past you carefully.

"Wha... what are you doing here...?" Seunghyun asked, his eyes wide.

"You little bastard," Hyeyoon hissed, raising her hand and pointing a finger at Seunghyun. 

You closed the door behind her and swung your arms back and forth as you walked past her and Seunghyun. Seunghyun looked at you with wide eyes and you gave him an eye smile, waving back at him before walking back to the couch, sitting down with difficulty. Charlie sauntered over right away, looking behind you at Hyeyoon and Seunghyun.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL?! YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" Hyeyoon shrieked.

"Does it look like I have time?!" Seunghyun yelled back. "Have you ever dealt with a pregnant woman?! ONE LIKE HER NO LESS?!"

"Yah!" you called out. "I'm perfect."

"NO EXCUSES, SEUNGHYUN!" Hyeyoon shrieked. "YOU HID HER PREGNANCY FROM US!"

"DON'T GET THINGS TWISTED!" Seunghyun yelled back. "I WASN'T HIDING ANYTHING! I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CALL YOU!"

"He specifically told me he didn't want to tell you guys, and took my phone and hid the microwave," you told Hyeyoon, smirking when Seunghyun turned to give you an incredulous look. 

"Pregnant women don't lie, Seunghyun," Hyeyoon said menacingly. 

"Don't hurt his hands!" you called out as Hyeyoon dragged Seunghyun away. "He uses them to make my feet and back feel better!"

"Don't worry, baby!" Hyeyoon called back. "I won't hurt his hands."

"Thank you!" you sang, turning to your television. "Wahh! Live drama going on in my home! You go kill daddy too, Charlie."

Charlie barked at you once before running after Seunghyun and Hyeyoon. 


"Ah, you're so... beautiful," Hyeyoon said, pinching your cheek. "I'm going to be an aunt."

"You didn't see it, though?" you asked, blinking at her.

"What?" she asked.

"We were on articles online," you said. "It was all over the internet. Me and my son."

"We don't research Seunghyun," Hyeyoon shrugged. "He's not important enough. How many months has it been?"

You giggled when Hyeyoon began to rub your stomach, looking at it with a proud smile.

"Almost six," you said, nodding.

"Aigoo," she cooed. "Almost there."

"Yeah," you nodded. 

"Where did Seunghyun go, by the way?" she asked. "He disappeared after I hit him."

"He's learning how to drive," you mumbled. "I can't walk for a long time anymore, so he wants to take me on car from now on."

"About time," Hyeyoon mumbled. "I'll let my parents know. They'll be so excited."

Twenty-four Weeks 

"Bacon," you mumbled, looking at the people eating on the television. "Bacon, I love you."

"You know it's dangerous for you right now," Seunghyun said. "Even more for our baby."

"Shut up," you mumbled, kicking him with the foot he was currently massaging.

"When you recover from giving birth I'll buy you bacon," he said, holding your foot in place again as he squeezed your toes gently. "Deal?"

"Fine," you said, changing the channel. "I'm so bored."

"Do you want to go for a drive?" Seunghyun asked quietly.

"What?" you scoffed. "Think you're cool because you can drive now?" 

"Of course," he laughed. "I'm the best."

"You're just a loser with a drivers' license," you mumbled, yawning slightly. "Not right now, Tabi. I just want to sleep but it hurts."

"How?"

"I can't get comfortable," you whined, rubbing your eyes to prevent the unreasonable tears. 

"It's okay to cry," Seunghyun said softly, dropping your foot. "Come on, let's try to get you to sleep."

You stood up with his help, following him back to your bedroom quietly. He helped you under the covers and you turned to your side, punching the pillow when the discomfort came back. Seunghyun looked around and picked up various pillows, stacking them up by your side. You raised your leg when he placed a pillow between them, feeling slightly more comfortable. He helped you lift your hip slightly by placing another small pillow under you.

"Better?" he asked.

"Hmm."

"Just three more months," he said softly. "Don't worry."