Noona

Me & My Honey

"You know what the problem with us is?" Seunghyun murmured, looking back down at his paper. 

"I don't have a problem, it's all you," you replied, looking up from a new design you were working on. "But go ahead, tell me."

"We didn't go through with all the shy motions like other couples do," Seunghyun said. "We were drunk so we didn't care that we were being too... intimate?"

"That's not the right word at all," you shook your head, on your bottom lip. "But, what's the problem with that?"

"I don't know," he mumbled. "I mean, didn't you ever want to go through the regular motions?"

"Regular motions?" you scoffed, turning your attention back to your paper. "What does that even mean?"

"You know," Seunghyun sighed, getting up from his side of the table, walking to yours slowly. "That shy confession, the shy hugs and conversations."

"We have those," you shook your head, keeping your eyes on the new couch that was coming to life in your mind as Seunghyun plopped down next to you.

"We never had a shy first kiss, though," Seunghyun pouted, taking the pencil from your hand.

"Do you want to start over then?" you asked Seunghyun, taking your pencil back.

"Huh?" he raised his eyebrow. 

"Deal," you nodded, turning back to your paper. "Let's start over and do all that."

Seunghyun's eyebrows furrowed, his hand dropping to his side as he looked down at you. You kept your eyes on your work, already thinking up ways to torture him. He sighed softly, resting his cheek on the desk, watching as your hand flew across the page with your pencil.

"Seunghyun-ssi," you said formally, looking up at him. "Don't you think you should be heading home? It is late after all, what will people think if they see you coming out of here tomorrow morning?"

"Ne?" Seunghyun blinked, sitting up. "I thought that..."

"Thought what?" you asked, nodding slightly at him to continue. 

"I thought we were staying together tonight," Seunghyun said, making a grab for your hand.

"Omo!" you gasped, shaking your head. "We... we can't..."

"Babe?"

"Seunghyun-ssi," you forced yourself to blush, covering your cheeks. "So forward. I... I think you should leave."

"Ah, come on," Seunghyun whined. "I was just kidding."

"I wasn't kidding," you replied. "Out."

Seunghyun whined, pouting his lips at you.

"Go!"

"But... but..." Seunghyun sighed. 

"Hm?"

"Yeobo," he whimpered, reaching for your hand again.

"Ye-yeobo?" you asked, blinking your eyes a few times, allowing him to grab your hand.

"Is that okay?" Seunghyun asked, touching your cheek.

"Ye...yeah," you mumbled, smiling slightly before pushing him towards the door. "I wasn't kidding, though. Go!!"


"I shouldn't have said that," Seunghyun chuckled. "It wasted more time."

But... you can't deny it was cute.

"It was... so amazing after that, though," Seunghyun chuckled.

It was. Wahhh. Why can't you be cute like that anymore?!

"When you wake up," Seunghyun said. "Let's be a cute family together."

Of cou-

"No!" Daesung walked into room, interrupting your conversation with Seunghyun. "You can't be a happy family without me."

"You have an uncanny ability to come in when you're not supposed to," Seunghyun mumbled, leaning back on the chair. "What do you want?"

"I told you I was coming to visit," Daesung replied with a smile, approaching the bed quickly. "How's she doing?"

"Well," Seunghyun couldn't help the smile that came into his lips. "She actually moved a few days ago."

"Really?" Daesung gasped, his smile widening. "Will you wake up soon, then?!"

I'm trying. I am.

"Wahh," Daesung yelled. "I hope I get to be here with you when you do wake up!"

"No," Seunghyun shook his head immediately. "No one will interrupt that moment. So don't even try."

You listened attentively as they bickered with each other, feeling as if nothing was different. The only thing that kept you grounded was the fact that you couldn't move or open your eyes. 

"Share her for a little bit!" Daesung yelled. "I miss her too! No one is here to help me when I'm feeling down."

"What are you talking about?" Seunghyun frowned. "We're all here for you."

"Yes, but it's not like having her to lean on," Daesung pouted. "After all, she was someone that slapped me around often after... after the accident."

You better not be thinking about that stuff anymore, or I'll hit you. 

"Ah," Daesung sat on the edge of your bed with a smile, grabbing your hand. "Weren't those the days, noona?" 

They were.

"It's funny, no?" Seunghyun looked up as Daesung's voice quivered slightly. "She came into our lives right when we needed her. And has stuck around longer that any other people have. Of course, it's mainly because you never let her go. You should have just handed her over to me."

"Why would I give up someone like her?" Seunghyun asked, rolling his eyes. "You're crazy."

"You're lucky," Daesung nodded, looking down at her hands. "Do you remember that night?"

Which night?

"Which one?" Seunghyun asked, crossing his arms. 

"Of the accident, of course," Daesung said, looking down at your hands. "I remember."


"I'm going to punch you if you don't leave right now," you warned Seunghyun, picking up a bottle of soju and throwing it away. "Get out."

"You can't send me out right now," Seunghyun whined, following behind you like a lost puppy. "What if I get run over."

"What are you, a dog?" you scoffed, turning back and smacking his arm. "Go, Tabi."

"Nooo," Seunghyun whined. "I want to be with you! Let me stay with you! Let's watch a movie. I'll sleep in the bathroom if necessary."

"Really?" you smiled, nodding your head. "Alright you can stay."

"Aigoo!" Seunghyun yelled, throwing his arms around you in a tight hug. "You're so good to me. Such a good girlfriend."

"Are you that drunk?" you asked, pushing him back. "Go sit down before you hurt yourself."

"No," Seunghyun shook his head. "I want to be with you all the time. Let me stay here."

"Aish," you frowned. "You say that but you're always going off for your activities and whatnot. Get out. I changed my mind."

"But... but," Seunghyun stopped, pouting before pulling you in front of him again. "But I miss you every second I'm away. If I leave is because I have to."

"I didn't ask for a reason," you rolled your eyes, pulling his hands away only to have him slam them against the wall on either side of you. 

"You didn't," he agreed, his lips before leaning down slightly. "But I'm letting you know because I want to."

"Ah, is that so?" you asked, raising your eyebrow. 

Seunghyun nodded, leaning in closer, the tip of his nose brushing awkwardly against yours. He paused, taking a deep, and you pursed your lips together awkwardly. This was what he wanted? Awkward "shy" moments? What kind of idiot was he? You kept your eyes on his lips as he got closer, occasionally glancing up at his awkward expression with a smile. Just as he was about to go through with it, his phone rang loudly, making you push him away.

"Answer," you said, flicking his forehead.

"Ow," he mumbled. "Okay."

He took his phone out of his pocket, checking the time on your clock before answering hesitantly. 

"Yes?" he said and you waited, leaning back against the wall. "What happened? He what? When?"

Seunghyun's voice filled with panic after each question and he bit his lip, clenching his fists tightly.

"Where?" he hissed and waited for a moment. "We'll be there."

"What happened?" you asked as he hung up, eyeing him carefully.

"Get dressed," he replied, shoving his phone back in his pocket and running to your laptop. 

"Ah, okay," you nodded, knowing that you couldn't ignore him when he was speaking in that type of tone. 


"I was really scared," Daesung smiled, squeezing your hand. "If it hadn't been for you, and everyone else... Well, I just don't know what would have happened."

Aigoo, don't say stuff like that, Daesung. You would have been fine even if I hadn't been there.

"When I stepped through the door and saw you there waiting anxiously for me," Daesung continued. "I knew our friendship was something I never wanted to lose. Speaking honestly," he chuckled. "It was me the one that pushed hyung into proposing."

"I was already thinking about it," Seunghyun complained, shaking his head slightly. "Don't even say that."

"Just because I didn't want to miss your company when we were all together," Daesung ignored Seunghyun, squeezing your hand again.

You struggled with yourself, ready to reassure Daesung as well. Youngbae and Jiyong clearly didn't tell him a thing, and if so, Seungri probably didn't know either. That poor kid must be killing himself over your state right now. 


"You okay?" Seunghyun asked, giving you a glass of water.

"My poor y Arms must be so afraid right now," you mumbled, taking a sip of the water before pulling your knees up. 

Seunghyun nodded, agreeing with your words. He looked back at the door, hoping that Daesung would finally walk through the door. You chewed on your bottom lip harshly, staring at the door intently as well, willing it to open and let Daesung inside. 

"He won't be long," Jiyong said, standing up from the couch. "They released him by now." 

You nodded to yourself, giving Jiyong a quick smile of thanks. He nodded back at you before returning his eyes to the door anxiously. After a minute he stood up and stormed out, slamming the door shut behind him. You puffed air into your cheeks before resting your head back on the couch, looking at the ceiling. You took a deep breath, ready to tell Seunghyun something when the door opened slowly. Both of you snapped into attention and you blinked as Daesung stepped inside, his head bowed, tears clearly running down his cheeks. 

"Dae...?" you mumbled. 

"Noo...noona," he wailed, rushing to your side and throwing himself into your arms. 

Seunghyun stood up, ready to go help you out but changed his mind quickly, stepping out of the room quietly. Your arms went around Daesung, trying to comfort him. He sobbed loudly, burying his face into your shoulder. 

"It's okay," you said quietly into his ear. "Stop crying."

"I... I can't," he stuttered, wrapping his arms tightly around you, squeezing you tightly. "I... I..."

"Yes you can," you said, hugging him back as tightly. "We'll get through this together."

"Pro-promise," he continued to sob, his body shaking along with yours. 

"Promise," you said, patting his back. "Stop crying."

"Just a little bit longer," Daesung mumbled, curling himself up around you. 

"Alright," you agreed, resting your cheek on top of his head. "But not too long, sweetie. We have to get back up."

"Noona," Daesung said, taking you by surprise once again at the name which he never used unless he was trying to be cute. "Wi-will you help me?"

"Of course," you nodded, patting his head. "Of course I will. I'm right here. Anything you want, I will stick by your side."

"Noona," Daesung said, looking up from your shoulder with tear filled eyes. "Thank you. For keeping your promise."

"What promise?" you smiled slightly, tilting your head to the side.

"Staying with hyung a long time," he said. "Even though you two act like you just met unless you're drunk.. Really... Thank you. For being my friend as well."


Daesung gasped, looking down at your hand with wide eyes as you fingers back.

Don't cry anymore, Daesung. 

"Noo..noona?" he whispered and Seunghyun glanced down at your hands, smiling when he saw your fingers curled up around his before settling back again. "Noona, you can hear us?"

"She can," Seunghyun nodded with a smile. 

"Noona!" Daesung whined, throwing his arms around you and pulling you up into a hug. "Wake up soon!"

I'm trying. I understand now. It's not just Seunghyun and Seungsuk. It's all of you. 

"Alright, alright!" Seunghyun yelled, pulling Daesung away. "Enough! She's still my wife."

"Yah," Daesung scowled, wiping away his happy tears. "She's my best friend."

"She's my best friend too!" Seunghyun yelled, shoving Daesung back slightly. 

"Hyung, she wants me," Daesung chuckled. "You're the excuse she uses so no one will know of our love."

"This punk," Seunghyun hissed, smacking Daesung in the side of his head.

"AHH! NOONA!" Daesung wailed. 

Don't bully my y Arms, Tabi!

"WHO?!" Seunghyun yelled. "WHO'S YOUR NOONA?! NOT MY WIFE! FIND ANOTHER ONE!"

Jealous.

Daesung was about to reply when Seungsuk's wails interrupted them, they both snapped to attention, shooting up when they saw Seungsuk flailing his arms and legs around. 

"You woke up my son!" Seunghyun scowled.

"Nephew SK!" Daesung yelled. "I'm sorry!" 

"SK?" Seunghyun frowned, watching as Daesung pulled Seungsuk into his arms.

"Yeah," Daesung said. "Little CSK. His stage name."

"Little CSK?" Seunghyun asked again.

I like it... kind of. A bit... I think it can grow on us.

"Yeah," Daesung nodded. "We were discussing it the other day. YG agreed. Stay out of it."

"With the 'little', though?" Seunghyun wrinkled his nose.

"Of course not," Daesung rolled his eyes, smiling when Seungsuk stopped crying. "Warrior CSK for when he's older."

"Idiots," Seunghyun groaned, knowing the name would stick no matter what.

Warrior CSK. You guys need to work on your skills.