You've Made Me Happy

Me & My Honey

"Stay with TOP for a long time, okay?" Seungri mumbled in his drunken state, throwing his arm around your shoulder. "A really, really long time.... noona?"

"Wae?" you asked, taking another sip from your drink. "He's not exactly a keeper, is he?"

"Whoa," Daesung say up, leaning against your side. "No way! Seunghyun is a keeper!"

"I am," Seungri nodded, turning to kiss your cheek sloppily. "I am a keeper, noona."

"Psh," you mumbled, looking up at Seunghyun who was busy exchanging words with Jiyong. "He's... he's okay."

"What do you like about him?" Youngbae asked, sitting up as well only to lay across your laps. 

"Hyung," Seungri mumbled, lifting his drink as he looked down at Youngbae. "If this spills, I take no responsibility."

"Answer," Daesung nudged your side. "Tell us!"

"Tell you what?" you slurred, nodding slightly. 

"Why you like TOP," Youngbae said again, looking your way with half lidded eyes.

"Tabi," you began, your bottom lip. "Tabi... if I looked at him with the eyes of a normal woman, he would be the perfect man."

"You're not normal, though," Daesung mumbled. 

"He's really handsome and..." you trailed off, ignoring Daesung. "He has a really nice neck."

"Neck?" the three boys mumbled, furrowing their eyebrows. 

"Neck," you nodded, touching your own neck. "And his shoulders look like those from animated movies. Like a... like a..."

"Prince?" Daesung asked, nudging you again.

"That's right y Arms," you nodded, resting your head on his shoulder. "So a normal woman would also notice his intense gaze, and hair. Plus the fact that the idiot looks good in anything."

"YG baby," Youngbae nodded. "We all look good in everything."

"I disagree," you mumbled. "Seungri looks horrible in that shirt."

"Noona," Seungri whined, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and shaking you. "I'm handsome all the time!!!"

"How about the actual you, though?" Daesung asked. "What do you like about hyung?"

You stopped at that moment, trying to think back on exactly why you did like him. That part you couldn't deny. The three boys rose their eyebrows, waiting for you to answer their question. 

"He's shy," you finally said.

 

"Don't look away," you said, staring into Seunghyun's eyes. "Tabi, don't!"

"This is awkward, though!" Seunghyun yelled, squirming in front of you. 

"Tabi, say it," you smiled, keeping your eyes on him. "Please?"

"What?" Seunghyun rose his eyebrow, still having difficulty on keeping his eyes on yours.

"Tell me you like me," you snickered. 

"No!" he yelled, looking away.

"Aww," you whined, pulling his face back to yours, looking at him in the eyes again.

"What are you..."

"I like you," you said seriously, making Seunghyun look away. 

"Yah!" his cheeks turned red, faced slamming into your shoulder. 

 

"He's childish," you chuckled. 

 

"Nooo!" you blinked as Seunghyun grabbed his Be@rbrick, making it fall over dramatically. "Go on without me!!!"

He reached behind him, pulling forward a different Be@rbrick. 

"You can't ask me to leave you behind!" he continued, using a squeaky voice to imitate a girl. 

You couldn't help the giggle that left your lips, quickly covering your mouth when he looked up. 

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" Seunghyun shrieked.

"I wanted to talk!" you defended yourself. "I was bored!"

"Aish!" Seunghyun yelled, placing his Be@rbricks back in their rightful place. "Wait for me in the living room!"

"But I wanna play, too!" you whined. 

 

"Shockingly enough," you muttered. "He's funny."

 

"What do they call zombies that know how to speak two languages?" Seunghyun asked you, burying his face into your neck. 

"What?" you rolled your eyes, skipping through the channels.

"Zombilingual!" 

"Idiot, in what language does that make sense?!" you yelled, elbowing him lightly.

"Fine, fine," Seunghyun sighed, wrapping his arms around you as he nuzzled his nose into your skin. "What type of fruit do ghosts eat?"

"What?" you asked, patting his arm around your stomach lightly. 

"erries!" Seunghyun said, letting go of you and falling over in laughter.

"You..." you stopped, giggling before laughing along with him. "What an idiot."

"You laughed! It counts!"

 

"I find the way he dances charming," you said. "But a lot of other people do as well."

"How do you know that?" Daesung asked, glancing down at you. 

"Internets," you nodded, pursing your lips together. 

"What else?" Seungri mumbled, pressing his cheek against your neck. 

"He doesn't mind my pranks, and he laughs when I think something is funny," you said, patting Youngbae's stomach. "And he understand what it's like to be alone."

The four of you were silent for a while before they all sat up to their original positions except for Seungri who was still clinging to you. 

"Noona," Seungri said. "Please stay for a long time."

"A really long time," Daesung and Youngbae agreed. 

"Yah!" you all glanced up at Seunghyun who was done talking with Jiyong. "Get off my girl!"

"She's our girl as well!" Daesung and Seungri yelled, wrapping their arms around you in a tight hug. 


"Stop moving," Seunghyun said, lifting his eyebrows at Seungsuk. "You're making it difficult for appa to change your clothes!"

Is it that difficult?

"Seungsuk-ah," Seunghyun whined, holding up Seungsuk's arm in an attempt to put on his shirt. "Come on. Since when did you get so much energy? You're not old enough yet."

He's been energetic since he got his arms and legs, idiot. 

"It's not joke, huh?" Seunghyun asked, finally getting Seungsuk in the shirt. "You weren't kidding when you said he would be a handful." 

Of course not. I knew he was going to be handful from the first kick.... When will we get to that part? You should skip everything. 

"I'm going to be jealous later today," Seunghyun told you, sitting back next to you with Seungsuk in his arms. "That idiot that you like is coming over."

Who?

"At least he had the decency to tell me," Seunghyun nodded, smiling slightly. 

y Arms?!

"Of course, if you're smart you already figured it out," Seunghyun said with a chuckle.

Aigoo, I can't wait to feel his arms.

"I'm already feelings jealous," Seunghyun whined, grabbing your hand. "Show me that I'm the only one."

You are the only one, silly. 

"Come on," Seunghyun continued, pulling your hand up to his lips. "Show oppa that he's the only one."

Yah, you can't use that to refer to yourself. Only I can do it. 

"Please?" he said, his husky voice making it difficult to believe it was coming from a grown man. "Just show me."

He waited for some sort of reaction from you, squeezing your fingers from time to time with a slight smile. 

"Not right now, huh?" Seunghyun sighed, kissing your knuckles quickly before setting your hand back down. 

I tried. 

"Umma is so lazy," Seunghyun murmured, leaning down to rub the tip of his nose with Seungsuk's who cooed in return. "Aigoo, my little angel."


"Thank you for tonight," even though both of you were slightly intoxicated, Seunghyun managed to keep his speech clear, his shoulder leaning against the wall. 

"I didn't do anything," you mumbled, blinking at the floor before looking up at him. 

"You've done everything," Seunghyun murmured, resting his head against the cold wall. "You've done so much for me already."

"Crazy punk," you rolled your eyes, reaching for your keys. 

"I'm being honest here," Seunghyun murmured, grabbing your hand before you could retrieve your keys from your bag. "Don't you believe me?"

"What have I done?" you scoffed, keeping eye contact with him.

"You've made me happy," Seunghyun whispered. 

Your eyes widened slightly before you broke into a smile, nodding to show him that you felt the same even though you weren't sure if things would last for a long time with him. He grinned slightly and tugged you forward, pressing a kiss into your cheek.