You're Cute

Me & My Honey

"The floors are very smooth and straight," you commented, nodding slightly as you walked around the now finished dance studio. "And they did a nice job with the mirrors."

"Hm," Jae nodded quickly, jotting down your words before walking over to the rest area. "Come judge the couches with your lovely , sajangnim."

Seunghyun clung to your hand, following you around like a lost puppy, a slight glare settling on his features at Jae's words. You stopped in front of the resting area, glancing at Seunghyun before pointing at the couches.

"What?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Sit," you said. "YG artists, YG family, and YG himself will be resting here. Whether it be from a long day of practicing, or a long day of nagging your employees.. So tell me if they're fit for you."

"Wahh!" you turned to look at Jae who was clapping, tears streaming down his cheeks. "My sajangnim is the best! So inspirational! Wahh!" 

"I worry for you, my friend," you shook your head at Jae, pursing your lips together. 

"Alright," Seunghyun mumbled, sitting down hesitantly on the couches. "They're comfortable."

"Hmm?" you nodded, smiling slightly before turning around and walking to the stereo. 

You ran your fingers over the controls, making sure the speakers around the room were working before turning it off and looking at the door. Jae came up behind you and pointed out the few details that YG would probably appreciate before handing over the final summary. You nodded, pursing your lips as you looked at the honest evaluation Jae had given.

"Should we call him in tomorrow then?" you asked, scratching your arm.

"Sounds good," Jae said. "I think I'm going to be sick tomorrow, so you handle it yourself, 'kay?"

"I hate you," you shook your head slightly before turning to look at Seunghyun who was running his hands through his hair, bouncing slightly on the couches. "Yah, let's go!"

"Yeah, boyfriend!" Jae yelled. "Let's go!"

"Why are you calling him that?!" you yelled, turning to smack Jae.

"Why do you call my wife 'wife'?!" he smacked you back, shaking his fist at you. 

"Ow!" you yelled, covering your arm. "Tabi! He hurt me! He hit me!"

"What's boyfriend going to do about it?" Jae scoffed. "I bet he's been wanting to smack you for some time already."

"You stay out of this," you hissed.

"You brought me into it yourself!"

"You want to lose your job?!"

"DON'T THREATEN ME WITH THAT! HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO FEED MY WIFE AND FIFTY CHILDREN?!"

"WHO TOLD YOU TO BANG WIFE ANY CHANCE YOU GET?!"

"WHO TOLD YOU TO SEDUCE POOR BOYFRIEND?!"

"YAH!"

"YAH!"

"I DID NOT SEDUCE HIM!"

"BOYFRIEND!" Jae turned to Seunghyun who was standing next to the both of you, looking scared out of his wits. "Did she seduce you or not?"

"Uh..." Seunghyun mumbled, looking back and forth between you and Jae. "Well... I... wouldn't call it seduce."

"YOU SEDUCED HIM YOU... YOU!!!!" Jae pointed at you, shrieking the last word. "TOP, TOP, come to my wife. My wife will treat you better than this... this thing." 

"I can't tell if he's kidding or not," you heard Seunghyun mumble. 

"You're fired," you growled at Jae, pushing him backwards. "Get out of my house!"

"This isn't your house!" Jae yelled. 

"OUT! OUT!" 

"NO!" Jae stopped abruptly, getting down on his knees. "Sajangnim, please.. please! You can't!"

Seunghyun eyed Jae carefully, sliding to your side with a slight frown. You looked away from Jae, looking dramatically into a mirror. 

"It's too late," you said, gulping. "You've hurt me far too much."

"Are you guys kidding or not?" Seunghyun whispered into your ear. 

"How am I supposed to feed Thing One, Thing Two, Thing Three, Thing Four, Thing Five," Jae continued to list his children while you were still looking into the mirror dramatically. "Thing Twenty-Five, Thing Twenty-Six, Thing Twenty-Seven, Thi-"

"FINE!" you yelled. "You win... but I'm going to need to you to apologize."

"Ne?" Jae looked up incredulously. " the police." 

He stood up, grabbed his jacket and left. 

"BE HERE BY SIX TOMORROW!" you yelled after him.

"GO KISS AN DONKEY'S !" Jae yelled back. 

"What type of relationship do you two have?" Seunghyun asked quietly, making eye contact with you through the mirror.

"Jae," you trailed off, biting your bottom lip carefully before speaking. "Even though he was already married at the time, and had a family to look after... Jae quit that place with me and stood by my side. Wife helped me too, they always welcome me with open arms into their home no matter the circumstances... So we're really close, which means we treat each other like crap often." 

You looked away from the mirror and turned around, leaving the clipboard on a table. Seunghyun tilted his head to the side but grabbed your hand nonetheless, following you out of the studio. 


"I've always been jealous of your relationship with him," Seunghyun confessed. "When we first started dating... I wished that you could act as freely with me as you did with him."

You're jealous? What's there to be jealous about? He's horrible.

"I still get a bit jealous sometimes," Seunghyun laughed, putting a black beanie over Seungsuk's head since it was getting cold in the room. "But it's not as bad since I know you're mine, and you beat me around like you beat him now. Is that weird? Wanting to be beaten around because Jae gets the same treatment."

"It's totally weird," Seunghyun jumped when the new voice interrupted his conversation with you. "I mean, she hits hard!"

He turned around with a slight smile, grinning when he saw Jae standing with a bouquet of flowers, his wife standing next to him with puffed up cheeks. Seunghyun squeezed your hand slightly, cradling Seungsuk in his arms before standing up. Soojin squealed in delight when she saw Seungsuk, rushing forward with her arms stretched out.

"Can I? Can I?!" she sang, reaching for him already. 

"Just be careful," Seunghyun nodded, slipping Seungsuk into Soojin's arms carefully. 

She cooed at the baby right away, running off to the couch to plop down on it. She started speaking to the baby right away, rubbing the tip of her nose against his forehead and cheek. Seunghyun frowned, looking away from them with difficulty. He felt Jae's hand on his shoulder and he looked up at his kind eyes, nodding slightly.

"Should I beat her up?" he asked, giving you a glare before looking over at Seunghyun.

"Touch her and you die," Seunghyun smiled warmly at Jae, squeezing his shoulder as well.

"Come on," Jae grinned, gripping both of Seunghyun's shoulders. "Just once. Let me smack her once."

"You leave her alone," Soojin scowled, sticking her tongue out at them. 

"You heard wife," Seunghyun stuck his tongue out at Jae, rolling his eyes.

"Can I at least talk with her?" Jae chuckled, pushing Seunghyun away and plopping down on the chair in front of you. "Sajangnim, how have you been, hmm?"

I'm good... wishing I could fully wake up.

"Oh gosh, I've been great, thank you for asking," Jae waved his hand around, grabbing your own hand when he settled down. "Work is a little bit boring without you. Luckily you finished the plans when you were laying around being a pregnant whale or I would be in trouble right now. The workers miss you bullying them and almost slicing their arms off as well. They keep asking when you will come back. I don't know what to tell them."

Seunghyun grimaced slightly, going to Soojin's side and sitting next to her. He glanced down at Seungsuk who was staring at Soojin with wide eyes before looking back at you and Jae.

Really? I'll make sure to hit them all when I go back. Don't mess up the job. I'll kill you. 

"Of course, we had to tell the CEO of the company why you weren't showing up for work," Jae continued. "Honestly, I think you should just pass down the sajangnim position to me. I mean, you don't even need to work. Don't you want me to boss you around? Aish, you're so boring. Move at least."

Like hell I'll let you. 

"We did mess up when we were placing the new tile," Jae sighed, puffing air into his cheeks before letting it out. "If you had seen it you would have probably actually cut off the limbs of the culprits."

Omo! What did they do?! How much did we lose?!

"Thankfully, they didn't use many materials, so we managed to get by with the left over money we had from the budget."

You're lucky. I want to beat you.

"Omo," Jae continued. "Don't you think you need to work out? Look at you? You still have all that fat from being a pregnant whale!"

STOP CALLING ME A WHALE! TABI! 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, chuckling slightly and turning to look at Seungsuk. He smiled and reached over to his cheek when he saw Seungsuk had his eyes focused on him.

"He kept looking for you," Soojin murmured. "So I helped him guide his head the right way. How have you been holding up with taking care of him alone?"

"She beat the way to treat a child into my head for five months," Seunghyun said. "I've been holding up pretty well."

"That's good," Soojin nodded, giving the baby back to Seunghyun. 

They both chuckled when Seungsuk squirmed around in Seunghyun's arms, shaking his head from side to side before burying his face into Seunghyun's chest. They both sat back and looked at Jae as he continued to talk to you, both of them wearing exact sad smiles. 

"I don't have anyone to complain to about my wife," Jae continued, his voice finally breaking slightly. 

You too? Jae, don't do that...

"Wake up, punk!" Jae yelled, kicking the bed. "Right now. I will steal your company if you don't."

Try.

He squeezed your hand in his, trying to will you into reacting. 

"Pregnant whale," Jae growled. "You better squeeze back or I will cut off your circulation until it turns blue."

You struggled with your own body, wanting to reassure him and Seunghyun at the same time. You wanted to let them know that you were on the road to waking up, but it was so difficult to move even one finger. You mentally whimpered, feeling the pain shoot up your hand as Jae continued to squeeze it.

Seunghyun sighed when he noticed your hand was turning red, walking to Jae and prying his fingers off yours. He quickly shoved a handkerchief into his face, helping him dry off the tears that had managed to make their way out of his eyes. Seunghyun grabbed your hand, pulling Jae's over as well and held the three of you together. 

You continued to struggle with yourself, and finally, you felt your fingers twitch. As soon as it happened your hand was dropped and the two men gasped. Seunghyun turned to look at Jae who was staring at you with wide eyes, slow smiles spreading across their lips. 

"Whale?" Jae asked.

"Babe?" Seunghyun grinned, picking up your hand again. "You... you moved."

"She did?" Soojin grinned, standing up and walking over to the bed. "That means she's on her way back. What a relief."

"You have been trying hard for me, huh?" Seunghyun asked, pushing Jae off the chair and sitting down himself. "Thank you... Keep trying."

I will. I can't wait to see you again.


"Give me some of your clothes," you glared at Seunghyun, pointing at finger at him.

"Why?" he asked, pushing you further into the living room.

"I won't sleep in jeans," you rolled your eyes. "Do you know how uncomfortable that is?"

"I do," Seunghyun nodded, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the living room again. "What would you like to wear?"

"Give me the most comfortable thing you own!" you declared, throwing yourself on the bed once you were in his room. "Ahh, such a soft big pillow."

"Hmm," Seunghyun hummed, turning to his closet.

You rolled around in the bed, hugging his pillow and staring at the toys he had around. When you became dizzy, you stopped and looked at him as he rummaged around in his closet, studying him closely for the first time. You watched as he bit his bottom lip, eyebrows raising slightly when he found something he was looking for. He looked up, meeting your eyes and you instantly felt the urge to hurl your lunch. You buried your face in the pillow, trying to calm down the butterflies that had woken up. 

"You okay?" Seunghyun asked, sitting down next to you. 

"Fine," you mumbled, your voice muffled by the pillow. 

"Here," Seunghyun said and you felt something heavy drop on your head. "I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

You nodded and waited until you heard the door close before looking up. You glanced around the pink room carefully before grabbing the clothes from your head and pulling off your own. You folded them neatly into a pile, quickly changing into the oversized shirt and pair of sweats. You slipped on the green slippers by the bed and rushed out of the room, sliding your entire way to the kitchen. When you peeked through the door you saw Seunghyun staring down intently at a popcorn bag, his head tilted to the side as he read the instructions. 

"What are you doing?" you called out, walking inside.

"Trying to make popcorn," Seunghyun said, looking up at you with a smile. "I've always wanted to just relax with... someone special and watch a movie."

"Which movie?" you asked, taking the bag from his hands and slipping it into his microwave, quickly punching in the time. 

"My movie..." Seunghyun muttered.

"Your movie?" you asked, glancing back at him.

"Hm," he nodded. "You have two choices."

You blinked as he pulled up two DVD's, each of them with him on the cover. You leaned forward and studied closely the first one, smiling when you saw Seungri on the cover as well. After that you glanced at the other one, head tilting to the side when you saw he was dressed in an army uniform.

"What are they about?" you looked up.

"Well this one," Seunghyun said, holding up the one with Seungri on the cover. "This one is about a murder, and this one is about war."

"The one with Seungri," you grinned. "He's so cute. I bet he was funny in that movie."

"I guess," Seunghyun shrugged, dropping the other movie and leaning back against the counter. "But I was the best actor for that movie."

"Full of yourself, Choi Seunghyun," you sang, running out of the kitchen and into his living room. 

The two of you sat together on the couch, chewing on the popcorn. You leaned your head on his shoulder as you reached for more, sliding closer to him. Seunghyun stiffened for a second before relaxing, throwing his arm around your shoulders. Your eyes were concentrated on the screen as Seunghyun spoke with the girl by the river, wearing the same awkward facial expressions he had when the two of you first met. You snorted when you saw that disgusted and anxious look. 

"Is she going to kiss you?" you asked, glancing up at Seunghyun quickly.

"Hm," he nodded once, heaving a sigh. 

"Tell me when, okay?" you said, leaning closer into him.

"Why?" Seunghyun asked, looking down at you.

"Because," you looked up at him.

"Now."

"What?"

"Now."

You frowned before realizing what he meant, without looking at the screen you grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down. He looked slightly surprised but his eyes shut immediately when your lips met. You tilted your head to the side, forcing him to do the same before letting go of him and looking back at the screen. 

You snorted when you saw the Seunghyun in the screen doing a little dance, glancing back at Seunghyun to find him moving slightly from side to side as well.

"Tabi," you said, leaning your cheek back into his shoulder.

"Yes?"

"You're cute."