Strange Woman

Me & My Honey

"You are human after all," you mumbled to yourself as you looked over the article of Seunghyun at school.

"Who?" Jae appeared from under your desk, sitting on your lap as you kept scrolling. "Who's human?"

"Seunghyun," you told him.

"Why do you say that?" he asked. 

You looked over his shoulder and ignored the comments about him before letting Jae see the pictures. Jae nodded to himself, leaning over to see the screen closely. 

"He... has... a ... pimple..." Jae mumbled. "HE HAS A PIMPLE! OH MY GOD! FOR ONCE I'M BETTER THAT BIGBANG'S TOP! I'VE NEVER HAD A PIMPLE IN MY LIFE!"

You rolled your eyes as he stood up and walked around your desk, grabbing your pen holder and pulling it up to his lips.

"I would like to thank my mother and father for their clean genes that gave me this amazing complexion," Jae said, faking a sob. "And I would like to thank the person who invented soap, and I would also like to thank water and towels. I couldn't have done this without you guys. Thank you so much!"

"Are you done?" you asked, glancing at Jae.

"Yeah," he shrugged. 

"Alright," you nodded. "I need you to send these plans to JYP Entertainment."

"JYP?" Jae tilted his head to the side. "Why them?"

"Yang Goon decided to brag about his new dance studios," you said. "And JYP demanded a meeting."

"Why? We don't do other entertainment companies," Jae whined, pouting slightly. "What will YG think?"

"He forced me," you said. "He told me to go and work for the man."

"But entertainment companies are so..." Jae trailed off, waving his hand around. "They're es! Remember what happened with MNET?!"

"That's because they are picky," you shook your head, pursing your lips together in anger when you recalled.

"Whatever," Jae shook his head. "To me, they were es."

"They are," you finally agreed, dropping your head into the desk. "Just do it, please. Make sure their CEO gets it before you leave."

"Fine," Jae sighed. 

"And when you're done there," you said. "Go buy me some cake."

"Alright, sajangnim," Jae nodded, grabbing your plans, walking out of your office. "I want a raise!"

"We'll see," you called out. 


"For now," the nurse said, adjusting the blanket around Seungsuk."It's best to keep feeding him with bottles. When you start eating more solid foods, and all your sugar, iron levels and everything else regulates, you can start feeding him if that's what you want."

"Okay," you nodded, grabbing the warm bottle and chuckling when Seungsuk instantly perked up. "Aigoo, is my baby hungry?"

Seunghyun closed the door behind the nurse and walked over to you, looking down at Seungsuk who had his small hand over yours as he greedily on the bottle. You glanced up at him and sighed slightly. 

"Should we talk about it?" you asked, gesturing for him to sit with you.

"About what?" Seunghyun asked, sitting next to you hesitantly.

"About what happened," you said. "Not to mention the fact that you got drunk."

"You... you heard that?" Seunghyun flinched, feeling ashamed all over again.

"A deaf person would hear your screams, Seunghyun," you said, cooing at Seungsuk who was looking up at you intently. "Isn't that right, Seungsuk-ah?"

Seungsuk grunted at your words, gripping your fingers tightly as if he agreed. Seunghyun reached over to adjust Seungsuk's legs before he looked at you shamefully. 

"I know I broke the promise," Seunghyun sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Tabi," you sighed, looking up, the tips of your noses touching. "Don't feel bad. I'm sure I would have lost it as well. I'm sorry I wasn't able to hold on."

"I don't..." Seunghyun trailed off, tilting his head to the side. "I don't... blame you. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me, Tabi," you rolled your eyes, pecking his lips gently.

"I did," he dropped his head on your shoulder, pouting at the wall. "It's my fault. This happened because of me."

"No," you shook your head. "It wasn't your fault."

"I was driving," Seunghyun mumbled.

"Hm," you nodded. "I remember that much."

"And I was the one who couldn't take the blow for you and Seungsuk," Seunghyun gulped.

"I'm pretty sure you tried," you said, nodding your head slightly. 

"Are you trying to make excuses for me?" Seunghyun asked.

"Why would I make excuses for you, idiot?" you rolled your eyes. "You know I would never."

"Then why aren't you angry? Why aren't you screaming?" Seunghyun shook his head.

"Because you have been protecting us for over a year now. Get over that slip," you said, patting Seungsuk's cheek. 

Seunghyun grabbed your hand, slipping his fingers between yours. Seungsuk looked at your hands and frowned, letting go of the bottle. The both of you looked down at him as he grunted and whined, trying to reach your hands. Seunghyun dropped your hands slowly, and let go long enough to slip Seungsuk's hand between yours. Seungsuk giggled and you threw your head back, unable to stand how cute he was.

"You forgive appa, too?" Seunghyun asked, leaning down to kiss the tip of Seungsuk's nose. "Of course you forgive me, now that she's awake."

"Have you taken him home at all?" you asked, looking at Seunghyun who was entertaining Seungsuk by making funny faces at him. 

"Not yet," Seunghyun shook his head, flinching when he realized that you would be angry at him. "I wanted to wait for you."

"Idiot," you said. "He's been at a hospital for six months of his life."

"But we've all been here," Seunghyun said. "Isn't home where you are?" 

"Ah, how sweet," you growled, glaring at him. "Aren't you just so... caring?"

"Your sarcasm is hurting me physically," Seunghyun said, his voice monotone. 

"Good," you said, kicking his foot. 

"Should I go home, then?" Seunghyun asked.

"No!" you yelled out before you could stop yourself.

"Ah," Seunghyun nodded. "That's what I thought."


"I'm going to start filming soon," Seunghyun mumbled.

"Ah," you nodded, keeping your eyes on his. "Are you excited?"

"Yep," Seunghyun nodded.

"You're gonna kiss another woman?" your eyes started to prickle with tears.

"Maybe," Seunghyun said.

"Let's make a deal then," your nose began to wrinkle as you tried to hold the tears  back. 

"What deal?" Seunghyun groaned. 

"For every kiss you give her," you mumbled. "You give me t- AH! YOU LOST!"

Seunghyun covered his eyes with his hands and you smirked, finally allowing yourself to blink. You brushed off the tears and crawled into his lap. 

"What were you saying, though?" he asked.

"For one kiss," you said. "I get twenty."

"Deal," Seunghyun smiled, kissing your cheek. "But... you're not jealous?"

"Not really," you shook your head. "Should I be jealous of someone I don't know?"

"I would be jealous if I saw you with someone else," Seunghyun mumbled to himself, looking to the side. 

"I'm sure I'll be jealous if I actually see it," you mumbled quietly, resting your head on his shoulder. "So don't let me see it."

"You'll have to see it now," Seunghyun whispered quietly, squeezing your cheek. "And be jealous and angry, and you have to hit me!"

"You're really weird," you said, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Who would want that?"

"Me," he said, leaning back and laying across the floor, you dropped with him and laid your cheek on his chest.

"Alright," you said. "Just don't complain when you have all those bruises."

"Did you get another deal?" Seunghyun asked.

"Hm," you nodded. "With that muscular man that YG is friends with."

"Who?"

"JYP," you nodded. "He's kinda scary, but then I realized that's just what he wants you to think. So I totally have him scared now."

"How much did he pay you?" Seunghyun asked.

"None of your business gold digger," you grumbled. 

"Hey," Seunghyun said after a long moment of silence. "When will I get to meet your mom?"

"When will I meet yours?" you asked, closing your eyes tightly when you thought about your mother. 


"They haven't met Seungsuk yet," Seunghyun confessed. "I haven't been able to face them... because it was my fault."

"It was not your fault," you said again. "You should call them. Ah, you're horrible."

"I'll call when we go back home, okay?" Seunghyun murmured, hugging you tightly. "Start walking now!"

"I will, alright?!" you yelled. "Let me lazy around right now!" 

"No, no!" Seunghyun yelled. "Stop being a pig. Come on, get up!"

"What?!" you punched him as he tried to pull you up. "You're the pig. Let go!"

"No way!" Seunghyun yelled. "You're the pig!"

"Obviously!" you yelled, poking his stomach. "And you're a stick!"

"WE TOLD YOU! DIDN'T WE TELL HIM?! NOONA DON'T HUG HIM!" 

You stopped and let go of Seunghyun, sitting up and glancing at the door. The grin automatically appeared on your lips when you saw Seungri glaring at Seunghyun's back. Jiyong stepped forward and nodded, crossing his arms, giving you a quick smile. Youngbae crawled from under their legs, waving at you with a smile before running to Seungsuk's crib and fawning over the baby. You waited patiently until Daesung slipped into the room and you grinned when you saw he had short sleeves on, making you remember how you tease Seunghyun all the time. 

"We told you she didn't want to hug a stick," Daesung said. "You should have eaten more."

"He should have, you're right," Jiyong said, pushing Seungri into the room.

"Noona, hug me instead, okay?" he said, pushing Seunghyun back and letting him drop to the cold floor. "I stayed squishy and huggable for you."

"Thank you, Seungri," you said with a smile, accepting his hug. 

"No, hug me!" Daesung said, pulling Seungri away harshly. 

"My y Arms!" you cheered, wrapping your arms around your neck immediately. "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too!" Daesung wailed, holding on tightly.

"Every single time," Seunghyun glared, walking away angrily. 

"Punk, come  back!" you yelled after him.

"I'm going for a walk!" he yelled. 

"So touchy," you mumbled, letting go of Daesung. 

"Noona," Seungri said, standing up. "Shall we play a game?"