Laugh

Me & My Honey

"Don't," you whined, grabbing Seunghyun's wrist. "I think that's enough."

"Oh, be quiet," Seunghyun rolled his eyes, pinning your hand back. "Let me have my fun."

You glared at him as he let go of your hand and immediately started to tickle your sides. You pursed your lips together, trying to hold in your laughter but gave up when Seunghyun brushed his fingertips against your stomach. 

"STOP!" you yelled in between laughs, trashing your arms and legs around. 

Seunghyun chuckled, tickling you for a few more seconds before letting you go. You gasped for air and hid your face on a pillow, your stomach aching from all the laughing. You sighed when Seunghyun wrapped his arms around you from behind, his chin resting on your shoulder. He squeezed you gently in his arms and kissed your cheek.

"You're adorable," Seunghyun nodded. "Very cute."

"Be quiet," you muttered angrily, shaking your head from side to side.

Seunghyun smiled and closed his eyes, feeling sleep trying to steal his body away again. Your own eyes closed slowly, your body feeling heavy with sleep. After a minute, the two of you were snuggled against each other, sleeping peacefully. 


Seunghyun placed his palms in front of Seungsuk, smiling when he kicked his hands with his small feet. He gripped them the next time Seungsuk kicked him and played with his feet slightly before letting them down again. Seunghyun leaned forward, taking a peek at Seungsuk's face who was continuing to grow quickly. He looked over at you, still waiting for you to wake up once more.

Seungsuk coughed and Seunghyun immediately looked down, patting Seungsuk's chest gently with his fingertips. Seungsuk stopped coughing and pulled his closed fist back to his mouth. Seunghyun smiled gently and leaned over, grabbing his small wrist and pulling it away from his mouth. 

"Are you hungry?" Seunghyun asked, his voice taking on a loving tone. "Is our Seungsuk-ah hungry?"

Seungsuk shook his head slightly and Seunghyun laughed, leaning forward to kiss his forehead. He set his wrist back down and Seungsuk immediately pulled his hand back to his lips. With a sigh, Seunghyun leaned his cheek against the surface of the bed, his eyes trained on Seungsuk. 

"He's... so... cute," you mumbled quietly and Seunghyun shot up, looking down at you with a smile. 

"Isn't he?" Seunghyun asked. "He's so old now."

You blinked at him, trying to look down at Seungsuk again, your hands twitching slightly. Seunghyun picked him up and Seungsuk trashed his legs around in surprise, settling back down when he was placed against your chest. He tilted his head back and your eyes met his curious eyes. 

"How... long?" you asked, smiling when Seungsuk kept his eyes on you, hand falling away slowly from his mouth.

"Hmm," Seunghyun murmured. "Six months."

"That's... a while," you whispered, your eyes still on Seungsuk's who couldn't seem to look away.

"Yeah," Seunghyun said, nodding slightly. "So wake up. You can be here the next six months. Do you think you'll be fully awake soon?"

"Hm," you hummed, smiling gently at Seungsuk who smiled back. 

"You want to hear him laugh?" Seunghyun asked, immediately placing his hands against Seungsuk's stomach. 

You nodded with difficulty and Seunghyun stood up, leaning over the two of you. He looked at Seungsuk and the latter glanced at him slightly before looking up at you again. Seunghyun rolled his eyes, leaning forward and lifting Seungsuk's shirt. The little boy smiled at you again, and you smiled back. Seunghyun quickly smiled at you before leaning forward and pressing his lips against Seungsuk's stomach who squeaked before giggling to himself. 

You watch as his face twisted, lips tilting up to a smile as he let out loud giggles. Seunghyun continued to tickle the baby in his stomach, shaking his head from side to side and blowing out air into his skin. You could feel your chest shaking as you tried to laugh. Seunghyun laughed along as well when he pulled back and Seungsuk's giggles died out, Seunghyun took it as another opportunity to make him laugh and he did the same again. His shrieks and giggles immediately started up again and you lifted your hand with not too much difficulty, brushing his hair back. 

Seungsuk stopped laughing when Seunghyun pulled back again, reaching up with his small hand to grab your fingers as you continued to his cheek lovingly. He smiled brightly at you again and you smiled back, wishing you could coo at him without feeling like it was a great effort. You played with him for a few minutes, aware that Seunghyun couldn't seem to rip his eyes away from the two of you. 

"Our Seungsuk-ah," you said and Seungsuk kept his eyes on yours, widening slightly at the sound of your voice. "So precious."


"Don't touch that," Seunghyun said, turning to glare at you as he struggled with cracking the eggs in his hands.

"You're a failure," you grumbled, dropping the spoon you were going to use to help him. 

"Shut up," Seunghyun glared. "I'm doing this for you."

"I didn't ask you to!" you yelled, looking away. 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and returned to cracking the eggs, letting them drop down on the bowl. You glanced back at him and started to swing your legs back and forth, swaying from side to side on the counter. You closely inspected his work, knowing you would probably be dead if he did something wrong while he was cooking. 

"What are you making anyway?" you asked, sticking your tongue out at him.

"Just eggs," he shrugged.

"We've been sitting here for an hour waiting for eggs?" you asked, blinking once.

"Hm," he nodded, looking over at you with a serious expression.

"You're... really stupid," you nodded, about to push yourself off the counter when Seunghyun slammed his hands on either side of you. 

Your eyes met and you raised your eyebrow, daring him to do anything. He leaned forward and you leaned back, pursing your lips together.

"What?" 

"Be quiet," he nodded his head, looking down. 

"Nope," you shook your head, looking away. 

"What do you want to eat then?" he asked, resting his forehead against your shoulder. 

"Let's just get out of here and force one of the idiots to bring lunch later," you said quietly and Seunghyun nodded, grabbing your hand and tugging you off the counter.

He dragged you out of the kitchen once he shut off the stove and pushed you to the living room. You plopped down on a couch and he followed after you, laying his head on your lap, his feet propped up at the end of the couch. You looked down at him and his hair back, his nose wrinkling slightly before he relaxed again. 

"What are you doing with yourself this week?" he asked.

"Hm," you hummed, looking over at the blank television screen. "Probably going to draw up some plans. You?"

"School," he said. 

"School?" you asked, looking down at him. "You... go to school?"

"Yes?" he asked.

"For what?" 

"Stuff," he yelled, sitting up. "How could you not know?! It's been a year!"

"Eh," you shrugged. "Work hard, Seunghyun-ah!"

He glared at you, pushing your head back and you fell over to the side. You sat up again and turned to smack him, which he returned with a slap on your arm. You lifted your foot and kicked his thigh and he grabbed your wrist, squeezing it tightly. You lifted your hand and slapped his shoulder and just as he was about to counterattack, someone cleared their throat. 

"Are you two in an abusive relationship?" 

You looked over and glared at Jiyong as he walked inside and threw his shoes off. He walked over to the couch and stood in front of the both of you, hands on his hips.

"Is there a problem with that?" you asked, pursing your lips at him.

"Yeah, is there?" Seunghyun asked, glaring at him.

"Nope," Jiyong shrugged. "Power to you, I guess."

"What do you want?" Seunghyun asked, leaning back on the couch.

"Ah, nothing.. just that you kinda have to go to YG," Jiyong shrugged. 

"What for?" Seunghyun frowned, sitting up. 

"WE MISS YOU!" Jiyong yelled, turning around dramatically and running out the door. 

"So," you said. "What do you study?"

"Film stuff," Seunghyun said. 


A week later you were sitting up, holding Seungsuk in your arms as he slept peacefully. Seunghyun was having difficulty believing that you were actually able to stay awake for hours now and speak fluently. He sat down next to you, throwing his arm over your shoulder and the other reaching over to Seungsuk's hair. 

"I think they're going to make you start walking soon," Seunghyun mumbled. "Do you want me to be there with you?"

"You weren't planning on it?" you asked, raising your eyebrow and looking up at him. 

"I was going to secretly follow you if you didn't want me there," Seunghyun answered, leaning his cheek over your head. 

"Hmm," you hummed, looking down at Seungsuk, sighing slightly. "I feel like I missed a lot."

"I filmed a lot of it," Seunghyun said, kissing the top of your head. 

"Show me soon," you said, tapping Seungsuk's cheek gently, watching as his lips tilted into a smile in his sleep. 

"Since.. it became some sort of habit," Seunghyun said. "Shall I continue our story?"

"My turn," you said. 


"He goes... to school?" Jae asked, looking over at you as you sat down on your office desk. 

"Apparently," you pursed your lips together, grabbing your pen and scribbling on a notepad so you would look professional.

"You're... dating... a student," Jae nodded slightly. "YOU E! HAHAHAHAHAH! HOW PATHETIC! YOU'RE THIS HIGH END DESIGNER AND HE'S... HE'S A STUDENT!!!"

"And an idol," you glared, throwing your mug at him which he caught. 

"But he's still a student," Jae said.

"Not everyone graduates a few years early," you mumbled, looking back down at your notepad.

"Sajangnim is dating a student," Jae mumbled to himself, tapping away on his phone. "What did you do anyway?"

"What?"

"What did you do with him last night?" Jae asked.

"We had dinner," you muttered, looking down intently at the notepad as you turned red.

"And banged," Jae nodded, gasping when you stayed quiet. "You did?! OH MY SWEET SAJANGNIM, YOU DID!" 

"Be quiet unless you want me to fire you," you hissed.

"WIFE! MY PRECIOUS SOOJIN! SHE BANGED HIM!" Jae walked out of your office, slamming the door shut behind him.


"He made fun of me?!" Seunghyun asked, his loud voice making Seungsuk jump. 

"Who wouldn't, you student," you grumbled, looking away.

"I'm not anymore," he pouted.

"Ah, that's right," you nodded. "You're not anymore."

"Punch him when you see him," Seunghyun said, nuzzling his nose against your cheek. "Please, please?"

"Alright, you big baby," you said, bumping your shoulder against his.