Han River

Me & My Honey

since i keep leaving this hanging because i'm too busy to edit it I'll just be italicizing the thoughts of "you" on the story from now on. So you can make that distinction. 

"You... got laid?"

You couldn't help but snort as soon as the words were out of Jiyong's mouth, shoving a more popcorn into it as he handed over Seunghyun a bag with his clothes.

"He totally did," you called out, giving Jiyong a thumbs up.

"You look really familiar," Jiyong said, plopping down next to you and grabbing some popcorn. "Have we met before?"

"Nope," you popped your lips. "Maybe you've seen me in your dre-"

"She's remodeling the dance studios," Seunghyun interrupted, throwing a pillow at your face to shut you up. 

"Hey," Jiyong distracted you as he scooted closer. "How was it?"

"What?" you asked, raising your eyebrow.

"How was he in bed? I've always been curious, he never tells us," Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows and you looked at Seunghyun before replying. 

"By the end," you said in a monotone voice. "He had me soaked in sweat."

"HYUNG!" Jiyong screamed. 

"SHE'S LYING!" Seunghyun yelled. "WE DIDN'T!"

"I gotta tell the guys," Jiyong muttered, already pulling out his phone and walking away.

"But, Ji, we didn't..." Seunghyun trailed off, torn between who to chase down. 

"He DID!" Jiyong gasped and you looked over at him. "I KNOW! YEAH! HE DID! YE- hold on. Did you scream?"

"He did," you smirked. 

"Okay," Jiyong nodded, returning the phone to his ear. "He did. I KNOW! HER EXACT WORDS WERE 'SHIVERING MESS, COVERED IN SWEAT'!"

"Why did you..." Seunghyun sighed, shaking his head.

"His reactions are hilarious," you shrugged. "And the drama is over, I need some form of entertainment."

"Okay, bye," Jiyong said into the phone, heading for the door. "You're coming tomorrow, right?"

"Right now," Seunghyun replied, already heading for the door. 

"No, no, no," Jiyong rand out. "Enjoy your woman." You froze before pulling more popcorn into your mouth, chewing on it obnoxiously loud. "Schedule tomorrow at noon. Meet us at YG!"

"Okay," you said, waving at him. "Shall we go out to do something?" You asked Seunghyun as soon as the door had shut. 



"I personally think it was that day that she fell for me," Seunghyun chuckled, continuing to move your arm back and forth, helping you get a little exercise. "Isn't that right, babe?"

No. Who would like you?

"She said yes."

Did not!

"Actually," Seunghyun murmured, setting down your arm and grabbing your hand to massage your fingers. "It might have been me."

You loved me the moment you saw me.

"I'll give him my version, though," Seunghyun rolled his eyes. "So in this one, it was you the one that loved me."

Aigoo, he'll believe me more.

"You know, if you want to tell him the real story, you can just wake up."

Seungsuk closed his eyes, already tired from doing absolutely nothing at all. Seunghyun set your hand down, helping you wrap it around Seungsuk. 

So small. So warm. I want to see him. 

"No?" Seunghyun sighed. "Fine then, he can listen to mine."



As soon as you were dressed in decent clothes that wouldn't attract attention, and were pretty de- Who were you kidding? G-Dragon didn't know the meaning of modest. You sighed and looked over at Seunghyun again, noticing that he looked a lot like a model. You would have given him another set of clothes from your stash, but you had a feeling that he would just make them look as good or even better. 

"Shall we go?" he asked and you raised your eyebrow, sighing before opening the door. "What? Something wrong?"

"Are we going to get attacked by your fans?" you asked, closing the door behind you as you slipped on a pair of sunglasses. 

"Hopefully not," Seunghyun shrugged. "It really depends on where you're taking me."

You scoffed, looking up at him as he slipped on a pair of sunglasses and a hat as well. He looked back down at you and gave you an expectant look which you returned with a glare.

"What?" he asked.

"Me?" you said. "I'm taking you somewhere?" 

"Do you expect me to go somewhere myself? All the places I know are bars, and clubs, and I mean, Se7en's restaurant but out of there..."

"Really? Really," you rolled your eyes, huffing before waving Seunghyun forward. He followed behind you as you shoved your hands in your front pockets and strolled over to the main street. 

"Wait," you turned around at his voice, blinking at him. "We're not going by car?"

"I can't drive," you said.

"What?" 

"I can't drive."

"You... you can't drive?" Seunghyun frowned, eventually snorting and covering his mouth so he wouldn't laugh aloud.

"YAH!" you yelled. "It's perfectly normal not to know! We weren't born knowing! I mean! I mean... I know that people need to learn bu-"

"It's okay," Seunghyun walked forward, covering your mouth with one hand and wrapping his free arm around you. "I don't know how to drive either."

You stopped scowling at his proximity, ignoring how good he smelled, and pushed him away. A hurt look flashed through his features before he stuck his hands in his coat pockets and gave you a sweet smile that seemed to be more fitting for a child rather than and adult. 

"Why were you laughing, then?" you asked, rolling your eyes before continuing to walk.

"I just thought you could," he shrugged behind you, running so he could walk by your side. "It was funny. I didn't realize there were other people that didn't know."

"Well there are," you scoffed, stopping in front of a store and looking around before turning to Seunghyun again. "Is there anything that you want to do?"

"I..." Seunghyun hesitated, looking around before finally talking. "I've always wanted to visit the hot spots tourists go to without it being related to a schedule.. but there's never time. I mean, I want to actually enjoy the sights."

"Han River?" you asked. "Seoul Tower?"

"Can we?" he grinned, making you purse your lips. 

"Yeah," you said, already walking in the direction for the Han River. "Let's spend a lot of money for no reason!"


"And we did," Seunghyun frowned, leaning back on the chair and looking at you and Seungsuk. "I mean, we didn't even need to buy that one thing. Isn't it still somewhere in the house?"

We hid it in the closet, it was scary at night.

"We need to get rid of it before Seungsuk comes home," Seunghyun laughed. "I don't want him to accidentally find it and be scared of it."

Remember where it is and get it out of there now, you idiot. 

"The second part was better, though," Seunghyun said. "That's when she fell for me, Seungsuk. Don't let her tell you otherwise."

Yah, it was not that day!

"Are you still denying it?!" Seunghyun tapped your forehead, flicking your nose before sitting back to continue the story.

I'm going to punch you when I wake up. 

 



"Give us that one!" you yelled, pointing at the food on the other corner of the stand. "And twenty of these!"

"I want some of that, too," Seunghyun said, leaning next to you to point at the fish sticks. "And that!"

The lady behind the stand was merely nodding with wide eyes, struggling to set up the entire order. You both looked at each other before turning back to the woman and waiting patiently for her to finish the order. You weren't really sure what you were going to do with all the food, but at least she had done better today than she usually would have thanks to you and Seunghyun. When she was done she timidly told you how much it would be and you shoved even more than necessary into her hands. 

"You're rich?" Seunghyun asked, already biting into one of the fish sticks. "You give away money a lot."

"You saw my paycheck," you muttered. "I have no one to share it with. So might as well share with them."

He turned to look at where you pointed, surprised to see many people that didn't look so great. He swallowed what was in his mouth before giving you a hesitant look and nodding. The two of you approached the small group of homeless people. Seunghyun was surprised when they all smiled widely at you, showing their rotten teeth. Seunghyun pressed himself against your back, grabbing a few more fish sticks from the bag before you started spreading them around.

"How are you all doing this lovely evening?" you asked the men and women, giving them almost everything in the bag until you were sure it was evenly divided. 

"We're doing better now," someone replied, making you smile widely. 

"Thank you for being so kind to us again," a woman replied. 

Seunghyun jumped back when a menacing man stepped forward, glaring at him before looking back down at you with a wide smile. He bowed his head in gratitude and turned to glare at Seunghyun again.

"Is he giving you trouble?" he asked, pointing at Seunghyun and producing a knife out of thin air.

"Ahaha," you laughed, pushing his hand back. "No, no. Of course not. This is my new friend."

"You let me know if anyone is giving you trouble, okay?" he insisted, looking down at you. "I'll take care of it."

"I'll keep that in mind," you nodded, pursing your lips before taking a step back and clapping your hands. "Well, ladies and gentlemen, I must go now."

"Come back soon!" someone called out, making laughter spark up between them. 

"I come every other day!" you scowled, sticking your tongue out at them. 

"I'm so lost," Seunghyun swallowed, pressing himself to your side as you walked away from the group of people and guided him to the park.

"Let's get bikes, Tabi!" you gasped, pointing at the bikes people could rent. "It will be a good experience, and it will make you sore and tired for something that isn't actually worth seeing."

"That doesn't sound very appealing," Seunghyun said.

"But it looks appealing," you sang, pointing at the couple that was riding off in their bicycles with wide smiles that would probably turn into grimaces of pain at the end of the day. 

"I can't deny that," Seunghyun said, shrugging and walking to the man that was renting the bikes. 

You followed behind him and waited until he paid this time, grabbing your own bike with an excited squeal even

though you knew it was a mistake to do this. Seunghyun chuckled and you both went on the trail, getting on the bikes and trying it out a few times before you got the hand of it all over again. You both rode carefully, going down the trail slowly. Seunghyun was the one that seemed to be enjoying himself more than you, riding around with a huge smile that would probably get him recognized, which is why you rode a few feet behind him. 

The two of you enjoyed the breeze and silence, and at some point your rested your chin on the handle bars and just put little effort into pedaling. After two hours, the two of you returned the bikes and sat down on a bench. 

"I've never done something like that," Seunghyun said quietly, taking a swig at the water bottle you had bought for him. "It was fun."

"It's going to hurt tomorrow," you smirked.

"I'm used to that," Seunghyun laughed. "I usually overwork myself because I'm such a stiff dancer."

"You guys dance?" you glanced over at him, taking a sip of your water. 

"You haven't watched any performances?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Not really," you shrugged. "I listened to one of your songs, though. It was okay."

"OKAY?!" he yelled. 

"Yeah," you nodded. "I don't have much time to listen to music."

"I'm going to convert you," Seunghyun said seriously. "By the end of today you will be a VIP."

"I already am," you smirked, leaning back and crossing your legs elegantly. "Three years and I'm at the top. That's true swag there."

"You're strange," Seunghyun said, rolling his eyes before looking to the side. 

Eventually, you got tired of the silence and decided to play a prank on him. You stood from the bench carefully, sneaking away and once you knew he wouldn't be able to see you, you started running for the vendors. You walked around, still keeping an eye on Seunghyun who seemed to be talking to himself thinking that you were still there. At some point he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and began to move his head to some beat. 

You snorted, thinking he was probably rapping to convert you to a VIP. Eventually, you came in front of a stand that was selling stuffed animals. You tilted your head to the side as you examined them, finding one that seemed to scream out 'Choi Seunghyun'. You pointed at the toy and paid more than you had to, skipping back to Seunghyun who was now running from side to side looking for you. You rolled your eyes and ran so you were right behind him. You walked forward as he did, turned when he did. 

"Yah," he muttered angrily under his breath. "Where did you go?"

You continued to walk behind him, holding back your laughter as he searched for you. It must have been a comical sight. Seunghyun, a grown man, looking for you when you were right behind him. At some point, he turned in frustration, taking you by surprise. His eyes were wide when they met yours and to prevent him from screaming, you shoved the monkey in front of his face.

"Wh-what is this?" you peeked behind the stuffed animal, smiling when you saw his flustered face, turning red as the seconds passed.

"It's you," you said.

"What?" he asked, taking the stuffed toy. 

"It's you," you repeated. "You're clingy like a monkey."

"I am not," he scowled, still holding the toy.

"Yeah you are," you rolled your eyes. "You held on to me all night, and now you're still bothering me and clinging to me a day after."

"I uh..." Seunghyun hesitated, looking down at the toy before he glanced back at you. "Thank you."

"No problem," you smiled, grabbing his wrist and dragging him off in the direction of Seoul Tower. "We gotta go now, though."
 


"Alright," Seunghyun sighed, pulling Seungsuk from your chest. 

No! Give him back! 

"I'll admit to it, Seungsuk-ah," Seunghyun said. "It was actually me the one that fell for her that day."

Oh?

"When she walked off and I didn't notice," Seunghyun continued, letting Seungsuk take the bottle. "I was still talking to myself, trying to make her see how cool Big Bang is. And when I noticed she wasn't there... I don't know... my heart dropped."

It did?

"I thought I had really messed up somehow, and I wanted to beat myself up," Seunghyun continued. "But I looked for her, because I didn't want to let go of whatever was happening. And when I turned around and found her there, holding a stuffed animal up... that was the exact moment."

Really?

"I've never told you this, right?" Seunghyun asked, brushing his fingers along your cheek. "I always fed you a lie because I was too embarrassed, but that's how it was. When you held up that toy, and said it was me, that was the first time you made my heart race."

You're so cheesy. 

"It's not a very romantic moment, huh?" Seunghyun directed his speech back to Seungsuk. "But I made it up to her a month later."