Chap.9 Kidnapped

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

YOUR POV

We were walked to the market and went inside, we got a basket and I froze what am I gonna make for dinner. "____-ah is there something wrong?" "No I'm just wondering what to make for dinner." I said trying to think. "Oh.... Wait!" I looked at her. "mwo?" "Stay here." and she ran to the magazine rack. Couple of seconds later she came back with a cook book. "What's this for?" I took it from her. "I thought you might need some INSIPRATION." I smiled at her and looked through the magazine. HaRin got me a couple more magazines and 1thing caught my eye. It was Vietnamese sprirngrolls and Pho. "Hmmm maybe the guys might like this it's healthy and looks super good." "Yeah so should we get started?" She said handing me a cart.

About an hour and we got most things done, all we need is some cookies and cracker. "Hey HaRin can you go to the next Aisle and get some crackers for the guys?" "Sure." she walked into the next aisle. "hmmm what kind of cookies should I get for dessert later?" I looked around in the aisle trying to find some. Hmm HaRin hasn't came back yet, maybe I should check on her. I walked to the aisle she was in and she wasn't there, I only saw a box of crackers on the floor. "HaRin!?" I ran around the store and I couldn't find her still. Where the hell would she be? "Excuse me miss." I turned around and saw an ahjumma. "Ne, ahjumma?" "Are you looking for a girl wearing black and red?" "Ne, have you seen her?" "I saw her being carried out by some man she looked like she was out cold." My eyes widen. No.... Did she just get kiddnapped?!?. "Thank you ahjumma." "Oh no problem deary, by the way you don't have to pay." I looked at her confused. "What do you mean? Wouldn't that be stealling?" "No, unless the owner did tell you that you wouldn't have to pay." My eyes widen. "Wait does that mean your the owner?" "Ne dear, now go find your friend and fast I have a terrible feeling." I grabbed my bags "Kashamnida Ahjumma." "No problem good luck Fighting!." she said raising her fist. I smiled and ran out the door knocking into someone. "Watch where your going!" and ran off.

L.JOE's POV

I was walking around town going to Chunji's after the fight with my parents.

*Flashback*

I walk inside after the insident after school. "Hi honey." my mom hugged me, but I pushed away. "Honey what's wrong?" She asked me. I ignored her and went to the kitchen and saw my dad reading a newspaper. "Hi son how was school." I stayed quiet and sat at the opposite side of my father with my laptop. I put in some ear buds but nothing was playing. I wanted to hear what they would said. "What's the matter with him." dad said "I don't know he was like this  when he came home." mom said looking at me. "Do you think he found out why HE left?" mom said looking consirnde. "He couldn't have unless he found him and told him." I had enough I slammed my hand on the table. They both looked at me. "I want to know the truth." I said through my teeth. "What are you talking about-" "Don't give me that bull. Did you guys really disowned your own son? My Brother?"  They were shocked. "W-what are you talking about he left us Byungh-" "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" "LEE BYUNGHUN DON'T SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY!" my fathers voice roared. "WHY SHOULDN'T I WHY WOULD I CALL HER UMMA NOW? WHY WOULD I EVEN CALLED YOU APPA?! NO PARENT WOULD TELL THEIR OWN BLOOD CHILD TO GET LOST!" I yelled. "HE WAS WITH LOWER CLASS PEOPLE THAT WOULD RUIN OUR REPUTATION!." "REPUTATION?!?! YOU CARE ABOUT THAT AND LOOK AT US NOW! NOW WE ARE THE LOWER CLASS!" I was done with them I ran upstairs and packed everything and walked downstairs. "I am done with you two!" I went out the door and left.

*End of Flashback*

While I was walking a fimiliar figure ran into me. "Watch where your going." the person said. I knew that voice anywhere. It was -___. I looked at her getting up. I never knew she looked so cute and y in her outfit. It shows her wonderful curves and- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT L.Joe shes a NERD. I mentally slapped myself. In a blink of eye she wasnt there she was running to an alley. hmm maybe I should follow her.

I walked to the alley ___turned into and I didn't see her only one of the baddest gangsters out there. Shadow Damnnnn she is FINEE in person hmm wheres _______? Shadow turned her head in my direction and I hid behind the wall so she didn't see me. after a couple of seconds i heard foots steps going the other direction. Time to get going I ran the same way she did without her seeing me I put my hood up so nobody saw me... 

After following her for awhile we heard a Scream. sounded fimiliar but it's not ___'s. I saw Shadow flipping ontop of a pipe and startred jumping from pipe to pipe. Damnn if I knew who she was I would tottally date her. We reached to where the scream came from and we found... HARIN?!?!?! that nerd from school how the hell did she end up here? She was bruised up bloody and her clothes on the floor and all she was in was a bra and underwear. There were about 8 guys there. "What the HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?" hmm Shadow sounds like _____. "Oh we just played with her alittle hehe." "You are dead meat for hurting her." "Niel is gonna be so pissed." I accidentlly said I cover my mouth then I saw a figure hovering me and dragging me to them.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Quick small chapter Adding another probablly today ENJOY COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!