Chap.5 Meeting Song HaRin, And Niel's Past

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

YOUR POV

*OMO IS THAT THE NEW SAILOR MOON BOOK?!?!? THAT HASN'T EVEN CAME OUT YET!!!!* Little that I knew she saw me eyeing the book and thats when she finally spoke up. "U-um Can I help you with something???" I snapped out of my daze. "Oh I was just wondering how you got that Sailor Moon book? It's not even out yet." "Oh! This?" She pointed at the book. I nodded. "My dad owns the publishing company that publishes the Sailor Moon books... Wait YOU like Sailor Moon too?!?!?!" Her eyes widened. "OMO yes yes yes YES I LOVE SAILOR MOON!" I said jumping in my seat. "YAY I finally meet another fan! Oh I'm HaRIn, Song HaRin nice to meet you." " HI HaRin I'm ____, Kwon ___ it's nice meeting you too." I said with a bright smile. During the rest of class me and HaRin talked, we have so many things in common well except that I'm one of the scariest gangsters in Seoul and she's rich and has a Crush on bee sting lip boy who's named Niel. But other than that we are almost like the same person. *RINNNNGGGGG!!!* I grabbed my books, told HaRin to meet up with us later and walked out with Jaceon. While we were walking to our next class someone bumped into me. "OW What's your proble-" I looked up and saw THE cutest boy I have ever seen! "Oh! Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, By the way I'm Dongho."

He said. "I'm ____. It's fine" "Ok thanks I don't really watch where I'm going." "Ohhh" I said. "Ahem" We both looked and saw Jaceon giving me his introduction signal. "OH! Dongho this is Jaceon, he doesn't talk to much when he's somewhere new or meeting new people." Jaceon nodded at Dongho and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Jaceon. Are you guys ne-" "AHHHHH!" We all ran to see Hyuna with a lip stick line across her cheek and HaRin saying sorry. "OMO I'M SO SORRY HYUNA I DIDN'T MEAN TO! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!" HaRin said trying to whip Hyuna's face. "EW DON'T TOUCH ME YOU NERD!" Hyuna roared twisted HaRin's wrist slapped her then pushed her to the floor. HaRin yelped in pain. Hyuna picked her up by the hair and said "Your really gonna pay for what you just did." She raised her hand ready to slap her until someone grabbed her wrist. "NIEL-SHI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PROTECTING THIS NERD DO I NEED TO CALL YOUR HYUNG?!?!." Hyuna yelled trying to pull her wrist away. I ran HaRin and helped her up, but fell on the floor holding her ankle and yelled in pain. While Dongho and Jaceon helped picked up her stuff that was scattered on the ground. "I don't care Hyuna would you think my hyungs would really care bout you having a makeup malfunction?? Cause I know I wouldn't I think HaRin didn't care too." Niel said putting her hand down and walking over to HaRin "Hey you Ok?" he asked in a soft tone while touching HaRin's cheek with a fat hand mark on it then checking her wrist then her ankle. She flinched in pain but nodded, I knew she was lying and Niel knew it too. "No your not don't worry I'll take you to the nurse." He said then he turned around and squatted with his back facin her. "Come on now it's ok i won't do anything." HaRin thought for a second and got on his back and he carried her to the nurses office. Me, Jaceon, and Dongho walked to class. I Wonder how HaRin is..... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niel's POV

Poor HaRin I wish I was there sooner she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Dumb Hyuna for hurting the girl I LOVE. Yes, I LOVE HaRin even tho she's a nerd and I'm a Kingka I still love her. We got to the nurses office and she wasn't there. Hmm mind as well do it instead. While I was helping her, She spoke up. "Thank you very much Niel-Shi that was very brave but unessasary...." I stopped and looked up. "What do you mean?" looking back down finishing wrapping her ankle. "Well I am the NERD and your THE KINGKA aren't you supposed to help her instead of me? Isn't that what most Kingkas do? Help the QUEENKA and not the NERD?" She emphaziesd the words KINGKA NERD and QUEENKA. I finished then let out a small chuckle and looked up in her Beautiful brown eyes and said "Hehe your really stereotypical, but you should know most kingkas aren't like that. Most of us like to help the people that are hurt instead of helpping get hurt. Yeah most Kingkas are rude, mean and players but thats for show and to get attention, they want to be better than anyone-" "Does that mean you want to be better than anyone??" She cut me off. "Nope I never thought I would be a Kingka, sometimes I don't like being a Kingka, I just want to be a regular person but I am not." "What do you mean your not a regular person?" "Well it's complicated." I looked down. "Besides you probably wouldn't want to hear it." "You can tell me Niel, if it bothers you go ahead and let it out." She put her hand on my shoulder and I felt sparks. "Do you really want to hear it?" She nodded eagerly, hehe she's so cute. "Ok... It was when I was 5 my parents were drunkies every night they would abuse me and my brother. they would make us be their slave I hated it, everyone at school always made fun of us at school cause our parents were drunkies and stuff... after a couple of years my parents were arrested cause my nieghbor saw my mom beatting me through the window. After that I was sent to my Crazy and only aunt her and her husband they were just like my parents except they would leave us outside in a tree house and give us barley any food. We would strave *tear drops down* my brother had enough he went inside the house and started yelling at my aunt she yelled at him and her husband brought out a g-g-gun and my brother tried to run b-but h-he g-got s-shot in the s-side *sniff* I ran to him and pulled him to the wagon. I pulled and pulled as fast as I could, but he was losing to much blood I did everything I could.... *wipes tears* I got him to the hostpital, they did everything they could but it was too late the bullet went through his stomach, the bullet had a lot of lead, and he lost to much blood. The doctor told me that he wanted to say sorry for leaveing me alone. I Cried everyday, I left that hell home and learned how to fight after school I would go see my brother at his grave telling him bout my day and how I'm learning how to defend myself hehe I still remeber when I went to talked to him I would show my moves. After a couple of months I went back to my aunts and beaten her husband. I told her if she wants to see her husband die infront of her like how my brother did she begged and begged and I let him go after I left I called the cops and told them everything, they arrested them, they said that they would but me in a foster home but I said no and walked off. couple months later I got a job at a Cafe and that's where I Met TEEN TOP and I joined their gang and thats all how it started." I finished my story and wiped my tears away. I looked at HaRin and she had tears in her eyes and hugged me and said "I am so sorry Niel." "It's fine, I think we should get back to class." I got up and kissed her forehead. "Bye HaRin" and left..... Wait.... DID I JUST KISSED HER?!?!? I touched my lips and grinned and walked off.

HaRin's POV

Niel's story was just so sad I couldn't help but tear up alittle bit. "I think we should get back to class." He said and he got up and KISSED my forehead. OMO HE JUST KISSED ME!!!! *happy dance* I got up and left the room and went back to class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! THIS CHAPTER KEPT DELETING AND GAHH I HAD RE-TYPE IT AND STUFF!! ANYWAYS YESTERDAY WAS MY B-DAY AND I GOT MY BRACES OFF! SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN! MAYBE ILL DO A DOUBLE UPDATE!