Chap. 19 Back To School

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

*Authors POV* 

It had been a couple day and HaRin has progressed a lot, She made it look easy as pie and you knew something in your gut was telling you something but you ingored it. Hyuna was still messing with You and your friends She pushed you down the stairs but Jaceon caught yoou. speaking of Jaceon his hair was still pink he found out that Dongwoo dyed it because he wanted Jaceon to be just like him. Infinite changed schools to keep eyes on Hyuna just in case she pulls something and you so you dont blow your cover and kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in Science Class with L.joe Chunji and sadly Hyuna. "Ok Class in a couple of weeks we will be having a science fair and everyone must participate!" Mrs. Choi said with Joy. "Awwwwwww" everyone in class said. "Oh Comeon class! its gonna be fun! And you guys get to have partners-" "YAY!!!" "But...." she interupted. "Awwww" "I shall be choosing them" "UGHHH!!" All of the sudden she slammed her ruler on her desk. "THAT'S ENOUGH  !" The Class became silent. "One more peep and I will make it due tomorrow first thing!" "Ok... First Yang Junho and Choi Sani, Next.........." She read off the names. " L.Joe and Kim.... Hyuna." "NOOOO!!!!!!!" "YESSSSS!" L.Joe and Hyuna said then glaring at eachother. "Arn't you excited oppa? We get to be together!" Hyuna said clinging on him. "GET OFF OF ME!!!" L.Joe pushed her off and hide behind you. "Enough you two! ok now Last but not least Lee Chunji and Kwon _____" You and Chunji Looked at each other and started jumping with joy. "YAYAYAYAYAY!!" "Chunji wanna come over for my house after school then?" you asked. "!" Hyuna Chimed in. "Sure Panda-" "Ok we'll be there." Me and Chunji looked at L.joe. "uhh L.Joe you are with Hyuna Remember?" "Well were comming over I'm sure Hyuna is fine with it right Hyuna?" We looked at her. "NO I'M NOT GOING TO HER CAVE!" she yelled. "TOO BAD YOUR GOING....... You said you would do anything for Oppa right??" he whispered seductivly in her ear. She giggled and Nodded then glared at you. *RINGGG!* class ended and You L.Joe And Chunji went to lunch.

YOUR POV

YAY IM PARTNERS WITH CHUNJI *Happy Dance* "_______-ah" I turned and saw Teenfinite. Oh U-kiss has been gone for awhile i tried texting them but they said they have been busy... eh oh well. "What cha thinking panda?" I turned and saw Jace. "Oh hey i was just thinking where U-kiss is and if they are ok." "I bet you their fine. don't stress out ok?" he held me shoulders. I smiled and nodded then hugged him this is why he is my bestfriend hes always there for me. I sat down next to HaRin and Jaceon and took out my bento. "Ohhhh Look _____-ah has a Bento. Did you know that you are not supposed to heat tho-" "OPPA!!!!!" Niel was cut off by Hyuna running towards us. "HI L.Joey oppa you don't mind if I sit with you right?" She said sitting down. "Uhh I actually do-" "You Don't? ok then thanks oppa." Giggles and chuckles spread. "YAH YOU CUT ME OFF EARLIER YO-" "Oh Put a sock in it." Hyuna interrupted him. HaRin started giggling when she saw Niel pretending to squeeze the life out of Hyunas Head. I Swear Those two gotta date there both smart and they both like each other! "Soo Panda whats in your bento?" L asked. "what the hell is a bento is that foreign for-" Hyuna was gonna finish when L.Joe interrupted her. "Its a Japanese lunch box you idiot." "oh hehe I KNEW THAT i was just making sure you knew cause i made one too." we all raised an eyebrow at her. "YOU made one?" Me and Jaceon said. "Yes i Did nerds I'm the best cook in the school no duh! look at it!" Hyuna said opening her boxes

bento_box.jpg

big%20nice%20bento.jpg

We looked at her Amazed KIM HYUNA MADE THAT?!?! WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?!?!

"Try it But I promise you that your gonna want more!" she said stuffing one in L.joes mouth. He hesitated but chewed. His eyes grew and a smile crept up "OMO this is good try it!!" everyone hesitated but tried a piece their reaction was the same I even tried it and it was too good to be true. Hyuna walked over to me. "Try to top THAT nerd!" she whispered in my ear. I smirked and said "Ok OK now its my turn. NOW LOOK AT THIS!"

dannychoo_bento.jpg

IMG_7569.JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKrEtN3TCoRQBX_0OT13a

Everyones eyes near feel out of their sockets except for INFINITE and Jaceon They have seen this before. Even Hyuna's eyes almost came out! "Don't be shy try a piece." They all tried one and Hyuna did their expressions were 10x better then Hyuna's. "______-ah made you can come over and make me some then we can have some fun..." L.Joe said "Ha! In your dreams." "Maybe yours too.." I stayed quiet that PABO! grrrrr "Umma Is the best cook ever." Sungjong said. I smiled and patted his head. We sat and finished eatting when the bell rang for class again I walked over to Hyuna. "HEY QUEENKA!" she turned with a red face she must have been pissed. "WHAT?!" i took a step back putting my hands up. "Calm down.. Damn . I just wanted to say." I walked over and whispered. "Nerd:1 Queenka:0. Try to mess with me." and walked away.

HYUNA'S POV

UGH THAT LITTLE NERD TRYING TO STEAL L.JOEY YEOBO AWAY!!! JUST YOU WAIT KWON ______ I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE FEEL LIKE HELL AND I KNOW WHO CAN HELP. I Grabbed my Phone. "Hey it's me I need some help you think you can help me out?............Ok....ok I'll give you the details later. thanks okay bye." Just wait _____ your gonna regret messing with me. I smirked and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING ILL TRY TO UPDATE FAST BUT I HAVE A LOT OF WRITERS BLOCK SO SORRY!!!